Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Nice try @lisasc360 Trying to humiliate me with the obvious Waldo,you may have won last years championship but Time to take your title.

There is a fly on the edge of this plate......

And he only has 5 legs

1BgFuTL.png

Ohhhh Snap!!!

NqwySwl.gif

:D

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Charlottesmom Sad part to the story :(

@lisasc360 Well spotted :smiley: Who could they be I wonder?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,288 Member
    Nice try @lisasc360 Trying to humiliate me with the obvious Waldo,you may have won last years championship but Time to take your title.

There is a fly on the edge of this plate......

And he only has 5 legs

1BgFuTL.png

Ohhhh Snap!!!

NqwySwl.gif

:D

@CravenLestat, I am laughing so hard at this, I got tears in my eyes...lol... :lol:
    flirt6.gif
  • Options
    @king_of_simcity7,
    @lisasc360 Well spotted :smiley: Who could they be I wonder?
    Thank you... :smiley: Could it be The Squire?
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 and @lisasc360 , I don't see the legs even after @lisasc360 circled them, but I'm guessing they belong to Warren?
  • Options
    @lisasc360 It might be... :no_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @PalmArrow Might not be... Warren would usually be staring a bit closer
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    gMWrXvX.jpg

This!
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    JTSU4HF.jpg

Grateful Grim!
    (If you look closely you will see the jelly bean causing it)
  • Options
    @PalmArrow Might not be... Warren would usually be staring a bit closer

@king_of_simcity7, yeah Warren would be so desperate by now that he would be pressed up against the window like this....lol... :p
    a-pretty-solid-practical-joke.jpg
  • Options
    I probably should had also posted this set from 2 weeks ago that Sandy made. It's a janitor set... :)
    https://aroundthesims3.com/objects/room_other_17.shtml
    prevue_01.jpg
    prevue_02.jpg
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @lisasc360 , Those escalator stairs are great!

@Nikkei_Simmer , Alfredo is great, he makes me hungry though..

@Hallonsaft11 , Great idea to sell off some of the wacky gift that always seem to show up after a wedding.
    **Richie looks so OLD!! I can still see him under that gray hair though...still cute.
    **Did you tweak your Sebastian at all?
    **Awww! A cute little boy.
    **stinks uncle Rafael died!!

@msbeckycat , Was the new addition a girl or boy..?

@Emily4331 , Um, Yikes...that sure is a barely there bathing suit! :flushed: Had to cover Matthew's eyes!! Had to double cover his eyes with that Halloween outfit. I don't think sexy is the word I would use... :lol:

@king_of_simcity7 , Nice ending to the story..

@plushtrap_107 , Richie and Rafael were only a small part of the story..
    **Yup, I do like your family! :smiley:

@Mikezumi , Why are Connor and Julia getting snockered....well ya see...nope not telling! :wink:
    **Morty is totally cute!
    **Invisicar!! :lol:
    **Maybe Gobias is Cornelia's new boy toy?? :smirk:
    **Cornelia in her original state scares me..
    **I like your Claire's short hair, looks nice on her.
    **Gobias sure gets around in your town!
    **Zelda!!
    **Agnes looks like she needs a hug!
    **Lovely weddings.. :smiley:
    **Already commented on Rafael the goofy lipped wonder. :heart:
    **Your SS looks spiffy in Craven's new patterns!!
    **Um, well you like Mortimer too!... :smiley::kissing_heart: (you know I love you!!)
    **My SS makes bu*tt a*ss fu*gly babies too most of the time Meggie was a fluke, though she had good luck with Dylan on the new "Meggie" (can't remember what I named her)
    **Barry is kinda cute, I can see making him over in the future, I like his tweaked female most though the tweaked male does grab my attention too.
    **You will grow to despise Rosie!! (the update I just posted)

@bekkasan , So great to see Adam and Alice finally on the verge of their wedding, I remember when they first met!
    **Yes!! Visit Rafe and Autumn!!!
    **I like Adam's last name.
    **From what I can see of the wedding dress it is gorgeous!
    **Sweet mother daughter moment.

@coco , The end song of Black Butler Book of Circus is wonderful!!
    **Will is on the first book black hair, Jem is on the second, and what's her face is on the third, I Love Will he's a tortured soul. Jem is a sad story...he's sweet. I haven't touched the books for a good 3 years.
    44173460584_3866815caa_c.jpg
    **There really are some gems in Anime songs!
    **I love writing comments to you, we have a lot in common, dang it forgot to post pictures of my non flowering orchids, seriously non are flowering yet. :disappointed:
    **Quills is not for everyone, it's a very violent and sexual movie, Joaquin looks beautiful in it though and is wonderfull as Abbe even though the real one was a dwarf! Kate and Geoffrey do a great job with their parts (and you see Geoffrey's...part! :flushed: he had a great tushy for someone of his age...)
    **I love Emma but have only seen the one with Gweneth Paltrow. I've seen a few more Jane Austin's in different versions, I love Sense and Sensibility and Mansfield Park.
    **Your prediction was wrong...* :wink: * (only because Rowan doesn't know Jasper or Edward).

@OriginalMara , Horsies!!
    **Poor Captain Ribbit...RIP little dude.

@karritz, Too swamped to watch videos but yours are on a list for free free time (my free time will be su*cked up by Supernatural for the next two months).

@CravenLestat , Pretty patterns! I like the bunny picture..

• Options
    @Charlottesmom Am making a top you may like now...had to do dinner first. :p It is cute

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Charlottesmom hahaha don't cover his eyes! Let the taint flow through him! :tongue::naughty:

I made a new sim who I might actually play. Her name is Bianca. :smile:
    yFdFkAc.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Alllllrighty everyone! :mrgreen:

Remember how I casually mentioned that I'd been working on a celebrity sim for nearly 5 long hours and had to keep going back in to tweak and tweak and tweak? ;)

Well, the mystery is revealed! :smiley:

I knew he would be a challenge to create (and boy was he!) and I wanted to try my hand at it. So @Mikezumi I in no way mean to steal your thunder from your lovely sim version of this man, I just had to try creating him to see if I could. :kissing_heart:

And now my friends I present to you...the beautifully crafted man by God...Jensen Ackles in sim form. <3

Jensen_new_brows_hair_3.jpg

:love:

I do understand that his eyes are not as accurate as the real Jensen's but when I tried to change them, the sim version just didn't look right. :confused: He looks more like Jensen with these eyes than with the more accurate ones, trust me! :p

Comparison:

Final_Jensen_comp.jpg
    (I made sure his face profile matched the real Jensen's too, just forgot to take an updated comparison photo of that. Oh well. )

You know, for someone who really su'cks at creating celebrity sims (except Scott Bakula apparently :p ) I am rather proud of how he came out. :star:

:mrgreen:

How does he look in game? Well...he looks ok. He seemed to look much better in CAS. (Maybe it's the lighting that's off... :confused: )

Screenshot-4.jpg

Screenshot-5.jpg

:lol:
    Screenshot-2.jpg

Screenshot-3.jpg

Ohhhh yeah. :love:

Screenshot-6.jpg

Screenshot-7.jpg

He's still very much a cutie sim! :blush: Hope you all like him. :)

Happy Simming!

52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    @Emily4331 ...Um you might want to look up what taint means in modern terms. :flushed:

I let him look, you don’t want to know what he said....
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @Emily4331 Lovely Sim.
    ****I think when the dog brings in the paper, there's a 50/50 chance it'll be destroyed. I could be wrong, though.
    ****Cute swimsuit.
    ****New downloads look great. I'm gonna try out that ruffly bikini.
    ****At that point, I would just raid my bin

@plushtrap_107 Yeah, Olivia's the ghost. I have no idea what death type that is, though.
    ****Great pics.

@Silverofdreams30 Great pics!!
    ****Cute little girl.
    ****Looks like they had fun at the SimFest.

@lisasc360 He looks so young! I think I still have that movie somewhere in my closet (it's a walk-in).

@ZhakiraP Great pics and nifty world.

@Nikkei_Simmer At least the high taxes are keeping you from going over the $99,999,999 line. For now anyway.

@Hallonsaft11 Welcome back! Great pics.
    ****Congrats on the engagement.
    ****Congrats on the baby.

@bekkasan Congrats on the engagement.

@Cadh20000 Congrats on the whirlwind romance.
    ****Great Sims.

@CravenLestat rec'd all

@Charlottesmom I've never really tried for the more complex badges (not on purpose anyway), so I figured it would be something different for me to do when playing.
    ****Cuteness with the IFs.
    ****Poor Rowan. He just wants a friend.

@msbeckycat Great updates! Congrats on the promotions and welcome baby Chad.

@Puddinroy Thank you.

@Nikkei_Simmer There's no stopping him. He'll get those children one way or another.
    ****Aww, old Haru and River being sweet.
    ****Great new Sim.

@emorrill You'll have to let me know what you think. I believe a couple of the songs are explicit, though, so if that's not your thing, feel free to skip.
    ****I haven't watched ER in ages. I think it's free on either Netflix or Prime, so maybe I'll look it up. I'm currently bingeing Criminal Minds and Blue Bloods.
    ****Cute Jensen makeover.

@Mikezumi I think he may have messed up a few of the tricks, and that's why it didn't work.
    ****Great makeover.
    ****Is Cornelia Goth actually smiling in that one pic?
    ****Congrats on the weddings.

@coco I don't have Pandora, and I'm not sure how to make a playlist on Apple Music, so Spotify it was. My current iPod is old (by technology standards, anyway) and only holds about 5,500 songs.
    ****Congrats on the baby and the move.
    ****She's definitely thinking about World Domination.
    ****Thank you.

@meerkattime Thank you. I know I missed a few standards (Shawn Colvin, Sarah McLachlan, Paula Cole, etc.), but it was late when I made the list, and I needed to get to bed.

@friendsfan367 That's great! Happy Birthday Eve!
    ****Congrats on the baby.

@De_Sugarpumpkin Great update!

@Karritz Looks like a great house.

@OriginalMara I haven't had that particular problem. Did you try evicting them and placing them back into the house?
    ****rec'd Moon.

@Jazzypoo I realize this is almost a moot question at this point, but do you have any NRaas Mods? If not, Error Trap and Overwatch do wonders for lagging and errors.

@king_of_simcity7 Warren's a jerk.
    ****It's the creepy old guy who lives in the lighthouse, isn't it?

@Llandros2012 Great update!!

@HillyBeth Great update. Hope you figure out what you want to do soon.

@pigletpooh1 That great!!

@Auroraskies That's a somewhat creepy ghost.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I played the Drake family on Saturday. Eden finished her potty training, and has her toddler skills completed. I can't remember if she aged up or not. I got Dinah into CAS. Her mouth is a little big at the moment, but I'm hoping she'll grow out of it when she ages up to YA. Claire is pregnant again. I can't remember if it's my doing or if they tried for baby autonomously. I forgot to take a pic.

I got another couple rooms completed in the Rec Center. I'm not finished with that sub-level yet, so no pics.

Last night I was with the Raynor/Bairds. Abigail aged up to YA. At graduation she was voted Most Likely to Take Over the World. I put her through CAS, and she aged up nicely. I had to replace the bars in one of the clubs to get a mixologist to spawn, and even then I think Jason wasn't able to order the drink he needed to. I'll have to double check when I play them again. I tried to have Alison dance at a different club for an opportunity she has, but I didn't send her early enough, and by the time she got there, it was time to leave. I think Cecily either aged up to Child or is about to. I have a couple pics. The first is a CAS shot of Abigail. I'll ty to upload her to the Exchange later tonight. The second was a quick shot of Alison in the doorway to the club she was at.
    bfPrr17.jpg
    1W3gXnD.jpg

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @MoonandStars83

I think she looks triumphant and charmig, flirting with Grateful Dead! And she wasn't a ghost for long :wink:
  • Options
    @CravenLestat , :heart: Adorable!! Let me know when you put it up. :smiley:
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@MoonandStars83 Who is the guy who lives in the lighthouse?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,660 Member
    edited September 2018
    Karritz wrote: »
    February11 wrote: »
    I just discovered today in cheats the bed and breakfast bed, so have made little summer houses at the end of my gardens as play dens for either adults to escape the family, or kids to escape to play/sleep.

What bed and breakfast bed?

@Karritz It's actually called the bed and breakfast cot, it's somewhere (in buydebug) near where the traffic lights are - or there abouts. I just stumbled upon it. I'll take a screenshot of it later if you like, when I play.

EDIT - in fact, I just googled and found this ... https://forums.thesims.com/en_uS/discussion/747388/buydebug-items-where-is-this-bed-from

I've re-coloured mine and it looks a lot more appealing.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,924 Member
    Karritz wrote: »
    I just discovered today in cheats the bed and breakfast bed, so have made little summer houses at the end of my gardens as play dens for either adults to escape the family, or kids to escape to play/sleep.

What bed and breakfast bed?

@Karritz It's actually called the bed and breakfast cot, it's somewhere (in buydebug) near where the traffic lights are - or there abouts. I just stumbled upon it. I'll take a screenshot of it later if you like, when I play.

EDIT - in fact, I just googled and found this ... https://forums.thesims.com/en_uS/discussion/747388/buydebug-items-where-is-this-bed-from

I've re-coloured mine and it looks a lot more appealing.

When you mentioned it I thought of that bed but then thought - no you couldn't be delighted to have discovered that smelly old bed. I once put it into a build I was doing for a tutorial video. The sim just gets so smelly in it. It's a very special type of bed. But it was fun to have it in the game for that video - sort of.

@TadOlson
    Thanks.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top