Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @lisasc360 Cool! That gal is talented!

@Nikkei_Simmer Cute sim. :)
    Nice shrine. Great memorial room.
    The town looks like a great place to raise a family.
    ooOOoo like the new car! <3<3

@Hallonsaft11 The house looks great. Hopefully it didn't get too trashed during the fun family dinner fight. Oh great time for labor to start! Congrats on the new boy in the family. Condolences on Uncle Rafael.

@msbeckycat Congrats on baby Chad! :)

@Emily4331 I'm a blue jean, t-shirt girl so my sims are for sure better dressed than me. :wink:

@Cadh20000 Super scores on the love testers! Congrats on the pregnancy! Cute pics of the air dance!

@Charlottesmom I just invested in two more boxes of tissue at the store yesterday!

@king_of_simcity7 Still got that Warren spying through windows I see. :)

@Mikezumi Silly sims!
    Alec is cute singing at the park. I always have to change the outfits for my singers.
    oh dear, sounds like Conner and Morty are in trouble with the creator!
    Congrats on the weddings even though not quite as planned.
    The party looked fun though.
    Thanks for the comments. :)

@Karritz Congrats on Mia's good report.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @CravenLestat Beautiful pattern! I got your other one in my game this morning and it looks fabulous! Thank you <3
    I had to ask my son if I had it wrong but it is a vertical pattern I want not horizontal. Not that I won't be able to use this fabulous new pattern, because I will because I love it, but I would like something vertical for blouses ... pretty please with a cherry on top :D
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Mikezumi Thank you! :heart: Yes! $100! :lol: I know, it's crazy. The DLC is actually quite expensive, but it's fun to do so I treat myself to more stuff from time to time. :smile: Plus, it is technically DLC for 2 games for me. :tongue:

@bekkasan Same. :lol: I only ever look good at weddings. :grimace:
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    Family

Victor finally returns home after spending all day with the guys. He sheepishly (isn't he cute!) tells Gardenia all about their day.
    44091341514_975b146217_b.jpg
    Gardenia hugs him tightly knowing that Victor is going to miss having them around when they move away, just as she will miss them. She understands that it is the cycle of life. She left her family to join Victor, but that does not make it hurt less to see her first born child planning an exciting new life away from her and Victor. She has grown to love Adam as if he was her own and will miss him as well.
    44091341704_c292d10826_b.jpg
    Gardenia tells him she got a call from Jane Doe. Jennifer and Marshall are getting married in the morning. The whole family is invited to witness the marriage.
    44091341114_f29ca8e757_b.jpg
    They are still chatting about plans for tomorrow when a knock sounds on the door. Alice and Adam enter hand in hand. "Do you have a few minutes. We need to talk to you." Adam explains. "Alice and I have decided to get married before we start traveling. We would like your blessing and help in getting it put together."
    44091340074_9a7468787f_b.jpg
    44091339564_fc72599494_b.jpg
    44091339374_8cb7fc9c3e_b.jpg

"We actually hoped you would get married before you traveled so of course we give our blessing." Victor tells them.
    "When do you want to have the wedding? Jennifer and Marshall are getting married tomorrow so that date is out." laughs Gardenia.
    They discuss the details and settle on an evening ceremony in just a few days.
    30940192218_0d4ffa1c3e_b.jpg
    44091337994_5bb8f7475a_b.jpg

Victor realizes he needs to check on the twins who are playing in the yard under the hopefully watchful eyes of their big brothers and sister. Adam walks with him. "I know you are wanting to talk about what I've discovered about your Mother and her family. We will go down to the basement after I get the twins to bed." Adam keeps thinking of the wedding and can't get it off his mind. He helps by getting Lucas settled in bed, while Victor gets Lexie ready.
    43920124235_6b6490e236_b.jpg
    30958940708_212cd16732_b.jpg

Victor and Adam chat as they go to Victor's labs. "I've marked a map for you to take with you detailing known Fairy communities. They are more widespread these days as the human community is more accepting of most of the supernatural clans. I searched all the archives for the symbol and the name on your Mother's chest that held her gems. It is not in the recorded family crests either fairy or werewolf that have been archived. Dedric did not recognize it as a known symbol of any of the well known Fairy families. Helena is a common name in the fairy community as well as the surname Willow. I can find no mention of a Helena Willow that went missing or was reported missing, lost or abducted. You have the look of a family that I knew many, many years ago back during my days with the council. I finally recalled who as I was searching the archives. I've traced the family through the years up until about 24 years ago and they disappear off the grid. The family name was Willowisp. It is possible they had a run in with the Queen of the Fairy's and changed their names, moving away to live a more secluded life. I've talked with Rafe recently and he has some large archives that he said he would search using the names and symbol I sent him. Perhaps when you leave you should go to Barnacle Bay and visit with Rafe and Autumn to see what he found out. Otherwise, I recommend that you start the search in Moonlight Falls. Moonlight Falls is tolerant of supernaturals as long as you live openly as a supernatural and of course, don't attack the humans in town."

Victor pauses and nods at Adam. "It is good that you changed your name when you left the clan. The Clawfist name of your father is well known, and feared. Those with the name are hunted in that area. You don't look like your father's side of the family. I hope that someone may think you look like a Willowisp if they were indeed living there and your Mother was a Willowisp. They may be able to give you some idea of where they are now. I've never asked how you choose the name Moonwalker for your surname. Do you mind telling me?

"When I left I walked at night with the Moon as my guide. I needed to be safe from humans as well as the clan. All I knew from the clan is humans were dangerous and would kill at the first opportunity. I didn't see that when I found myself foraging in towns, but, was afraid to take a chance. My first name I took from a book I read and I liked the name so I became Adam Moonwalker."

"It is a name to be proud of Adam Moonwalker and a name that I am proud to welcome officially into the family."
    43920123325_99e2d8c5fa_b.jpg

Gardenia takes Alice into the bedroom and searches in the armoire for a dress she has saved for years. She takes it out, it is wrapped in layers of tissue and gauze to protect it. She carefully unwraps it, shakes it out and asks Alice if she would like to try it on. "It is beautiful Alice tells her.
    43920126245_936a62c7f5_b.jpg

Alice smiles happily when she looks in the mirror. She cannot believe how beautiful the dress is and how special she feels wearing her Mom's dress.
    43920123125_7aa8aeed1a_b.jpg

"I feel like a fairy princess wearing it. Thank you so much. I love it. I'm going to miss you and Dad and the kids so much. I know you understand that my future is with Adam. It may take us many places on this search before we settle down and we still have no idea if we will settle down here or elsewhere. I guess it will depend on what we find on the search."

"I do understand and your Father and I will miss you and Adam very much. It will take some getting used to and we know for awhile you won't be home for visits. Luckily in this day and age we have phones and computers that we can keep in touch much easier than many years ago. I will expect frequent calls and computer time with you."
    Alice reaches out for her Mom, hugging her tightly. "I love you Mom."
    43920122915_4a5f3cec63_b.jpg
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Been trying to populate Praaven, its taking forever to create families lol.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,924 Member
    @bekkasan nice update to your Ballan Family.

Perfect Genetics Challenge, Gen 1 Episode 17 is currently loading to YouTube. It runs for about 15 minutes so will take a couple of hours to load at my slow upload speed.
  • Options
    @bekkasan Alice looks beautiful in her mother's wedding dress!

Boyyyy do I have some Halloween costumes coming for ya'll. :lol:
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    my new couple matthew and miranda just married now i think their expecting. she threw up twice so far.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    **Replies and Feedback**

Hmm, I'm not sure I understand how I can tag 25 people in a feedback post (literally) and only get 6 Awesomes. :confused: Not that I'm desirous for L&A's (they really don't matter to me) but it makes me wonder just how many people are not getting Notifications from me. :(
    And I'd be lying if it didn't make me feel a little discouraged to do feedback where I tag so many people...
    I'm just feeling a little down right now. (Still...) :disappointed:

Anyway,

From page 3005:

@coco No I wasn't able to recover any of my Saves when that happened. :cry: That was the incident that taught me to back up EVERTYTHING and I do it religiously now. :star:
    Never heard of "Get Set." It's got a nice tune. :)
    2nd video is not available in my country. :cry:
    Savage Garden! Haven't heard one of their's in a while. ;) I like it!
    So this guy I had a super crush on in my teenage days was a Depeche Mode fan. Have you heard of them? :p This was one of his favorite songs: Oh and here's a funny one from a wannabe N*Sync boy band back in the day. :lol: It was written for the Inspector Gadget movie. And I gotta admit...it's got a fun beat and the lyrics are cute. :) (Totally silly though! ) Thanks for all the comments. <3
    ----
    Saville looking into Jeremiah's eyes...:love: He's so fine!
    Aww, Jem looking up longingly into Sun's eyes, just dying for her reassurance. <3 First step! :star:
    I love it when my husband attacks me from behind for a surprise kiss. <3 Or a butt slap. :lol:
    Saville: Do you remember that night we spent at the resort?

It was hard for Sun not to blush at the thought. What was she thinking going for a swim at night? Although if weren’t for that night they wouldn’t have Artie.
    ^Hee hee hee. :smirk:
    Awwww. How thoughtful of Saville. He's a keeper. ;)<3
    Sweet conversation between Saville and Emiko. :)
    Was Spencer watching a Soap Opera? :lol: Awww, sweet convo between them too. <3
    Poor Kara. :cry: I was always reacting the way she did when I heard of my siblings moving away with their spouses...starting their lives.
    Kara's face there, she might be thinking, "How dare you send Sun and Saville off to Appaloosa Plains Sim Goddess!" :angry:
    :lol:

@Emily4331 I'll be sure to post a picture for you. :)
    Glad to hear you got a Notification. :star:
    Those shoes you created are super cute! <3 (And the heel doesn't look bad to me. :) )

@SpringFairy556 I seriously died a little on the inside (about the ending of...you know ;) ). I joined FB groups rallying to get a movie or a new season going. *sigh* It's never happening. :pensive:

@OriginalMara Kem is a hair bit annoying, but the romance between her and Carter is just too cute. :blush:
    Ohhhh yes, the drama with Abby's mom (Sally Fields) and then her brother. Good times. :p:lol:

@Hallonsaft11
    I hope you find the inspiration again and get back into your storytelling, :smile:
    Thank you. I appreciate that. <3
    Depression su'cks...
    Super cute picture there of Alexa Alicia and Ben. <3
    Love the style of their home! :)
    The fight. :lol: And then poor Alicia goes into labor? :open_mouth:
    And then he hears of his uncle dying? :cry: Wow, talk about feeling happy and sad at the same time...

@plushtrap_107 Good for Mars. :star: I need to get back into practicing piano as well... *sigh*

@Silverofdreams30
    Im a bit of a gaming nerd
    so I still have my psp lol never got rid of it.
    Since I keep finding interesting odler games to play ,
    I even have my old Gameboy advance
    somewhere hidden lol.
    ^Girl this is awesome! :mrgreen:
    I still have the fat, original Playstation and the slim one. ;)
    I also have 2 Original Playstation 2's (a backup in case one carps out)
    My brother has the original Game Boy. :p And also the Nintendo 64.
    Hubby has some NES and SNES games and we play them on a newer, duo console. :)
    Those classic games man...many of them just can't be beat! :star:
    ----
    Bree looks like she's about to pop! :lol:
    Ooohhh I like that little island too. <3

@Mikezumi I think Richie is beautiful as is, but you did a great job in your makeover of him. :)
    Thank you. <3 Just a little bit in the pit again, but I'm slowly making my way out. I appreciate your thoughts. {{{Hugs}}}
    ----
    43048053170_fc6959b85d_o.jpg
    ^Very nice! :love:
    The invisible car! :lol:
    Cornelia and Gunther broke up? :cry: How sad! Hopefully Alec's sing-a-gram cheered her up.
    Gobias was there...Oh boy. :smirk::lol:
    Where we live has definitely grown over the years like that too...so hopefully someday we will get our Costco. ;)
    Congrats to Jared and Alec. <3
    The boys are crying because they should have been the first to marry ;)
    :lol: Poor guys!
    Great turnout for the weddings!
    Cute pics you captured of the ceremony. :)
    I'll have to remember you teleporting to the cake idea! :grin:
    Nice job on Raphael! I'm sure B approves. :blush:

@CravenLestat Beautiful new patterns. :)

@meerkattime Totally LOVE your new Avatar pic. <3

@lisasc360 Oh wow! Those escalators are AWESOME! :smiley: If they were animated though that would be even more awesome! ;)

@bekkasan Victor and Gardenia are so cute together! <3
    I never doubted they would give Adam and Alice their blessing. ;)
    Victor chillin' on the bench there, now that's hott! :love:
    Wow, lots of information Victor dug up and I hope it will be enough to help Adam find his mom.
    Yikes that his dad's name is a hunted one! :flushed:
    Cute how he came up with the last name Moonwalker. :blush:
    "It is a name to be proud of Adam Moonwalker and a name that I am proud to welcome officially into the family."
    ^Awwwwww!! <3
    Oooooh! That dress looks gorgeous! :star: (From what I can see ;) )
    What a tender mother daughter moment. <3
    I look forward to seeing pics of the wedding! :smiley:

You know those moments where you feel like crying, but you're not sure why? That's me right now. :(

I haven't played my sims game in a few days and I really need to! It's my therapy! ;)
    I wanna try switching out some skintones and jazz.

Anyway, I hope you all have a great night/day and happy simming. :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    @emorrill I know what you mean. When I'm down, lack of recognition feels terrible. :( Hang in there.
    Thank you! I was really proud of them despite some textural issues. :smiley:

First, my friends, we have the classic se.xy demon costume for Halloween! :tongue:
    Post edited by Emily4331 on
  • Options
    And, of course, there are no demons without a devil. :naughty:
    iXNvb5M.png

She really wants you in He.ll. :(
    IXRI2vY.png

Just give her a call at 6666666!
    N1jWUMd.png

Also, I adore how the back of this looks, so here's a little peak at it:
    eJdCGyw.png

And if you notice a difference in the body, it's because this mesh was created using the Sims Medieval body! Yes! It's a thing! Yes! It does look better than the TS3 one. :lol: It's just a bit more realistic. :smile:
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @emorrill -- I guess you are much more forgiving towards Kem than I am. :lol: I kept wishing terrible things would happen to me. I'm a horrible person. :grimace:

Was back in my Penelope game a bit, and her horse Copper had another foal (well, he didn't but you know what I mean :lol:).
    Copper is quite the casanova. ;)

Will get some pics when it's daylight again in game. :)
    And put him on the Exchange as per my tradition.
  • Options
    In case you guys miss my download links, just check out my thread where I talk to myself with all the updates. :tongue:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/943943/emilys-doa-to-ts3-conversions/p1

Every single conversion I have made available to you guys is in that thread. :smiley:
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @bekkasan I get a chuckle seeing that picture of her going into labor on your sim wall.Can picture the real life situation where the pregnant wife is screaming in agony in the living room yelling "take me to the hospital the baby is coming" and he is all chill setting up a shot telling her "Perfect,hold that pose honey" :D
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    Cont'd pg. 3006
    @Mikezumi Richie looks very handsome. I like the small changes you made to his jaw and nose. He also makes a pretty female :smile:
    @Silverofdreams30 It's good to see Bree and Darrel again. Their new daughter is so cute. Savannah looks all grown up now.
    @Hallonsaft11 Thank you I'm happy that you enjoyed my story! Their story goes back a couple of years and there should only be one more update to go now. I will have to make a thread for them as it's too hard to find otherwise :smile:
    @CravenLestat Wow all three patterns are awesome! I second mikezumi, that multi coloured tribal pattern looks so good. I want to dress my sims with it right now. LOVE the recolours you made too :smile:
    @Llandros2012 I love the look of Lucky Palms with snow. It sounds a bit fishy making money from hacking accounts :lol:. I can see that he's thoroughly addicted to fake tans. That's a cute and colourful bird. The snow melted by the time Brandon went fishing. I love that spot at the end of the pier too. Surely doing illegal hacking is not such a great idea outside in the open. The snow is back lol. I hope Lennon will get his wish to have a baby some day. It sounds like you're planning a big move for them.

pg. 3007
    @bekkasan It's a very unique dress, perfect for someone with a lot of personality I think. From what I could see the dress looked normal in your game. I love the matching earrings that go with it too. For some reason I wasn't able to get the shoes.
    Thanks for the beautiful comments. Jem has such big blue eyes. I imagine that the girls were just old enough to take the news reasonably well and realise that it's the best thing for Saville.
    I think I stopped watching when Ziva left the show. But I totally agree with you, since Ziva wasn't going to be on screen I don't understand why they couldn't leave her alone. I just loved the connection between her, DiNozzo, McGee and Gibbs. Now all my feelings are coming back lol.
    @HillyBeth It sounds like you're having fun in TS4. The grandchildren in your avi are cute. Why do you want to start over?
    @meerkattime Thank you for all your lovely comments about my sims :blush:
    @lisasc360 OMG is an accurate reaction. I never knew that I needed escalator stairs in my game until now. Thanks for the link :smile:
    @Nikkei_Simmer The Chikamori lot is huge so I hope Alfredo negotiated a big salary :wink: I like all the cc you used to make the shrine room accurate.
    I'm glad the antibiotic has finally started working for you. I can see why Haruo needed a live in gardener. Colin's got the basketball hoop all to himself. Alanna has some very long hair! I thought that Haruo would be content with the funds that he's already accumulated. In real life it would be scary for one family to take over all the businesses in town. It's like the Chikamoris are the mafia :lol:. It's nice that Haruo genuinely worries about his family. Maybe Kaneoshi had finished his work shift. There's literally a table and chair a metre away from Blair but she chooses to sit on the concrete. Like a true businessman, Haruo wore his suit. Hopefully his investments will provide his descendants with more money than they know what to do with.
    @Hallonsaft11 Sims give outrageous wedding gifts don't they, I once got a full size fountain haha. The new garage addition looks nice and modern. Emilio, Elle and Sheldon look very fashionable. I like the dark wood tones on the inside of the house. I wonder what Stella and Sheldon's fight was about, it looks messy! Yeah so much for a quiet family night. That's sad that Ben's uncle died, but at least there is some good news with the birth of his son. Beautiful name :smile:

pg. 3008
    @Nikkei_Simmer Military school sounds scary to me but since Braden has a high position in the military career he would know what's best for the kids. I hope Greta chewed that guy's ear off :lol: Sugar cookies sound delicious. Poor Greta's bee-hind :tongue: Braden's new car looks it has some serious power. I like the evening shot of the rain pouring. Day to day life can't be too bad when you live in a mansion and surrounded by family :lol:
    @Cadh20000 Congrats on the pregnancy. I'm glad that the game chose a semi-decent outfit for her, although she surely could use some comfier shoes. You obviously have very good memory! That's about the gist of their time in Bridgeport, after the vampire ordeal their next story was about finding Sun's family in China.
    That old lady has a very crazy hairdo. It looks like she was caught in a tornado or something. I didn't know there were so many different Love Tester results. I like the Passionate - Error 27 sensors overload one. I've never seen the jetpack slowdance before. It doesn't look entirely safe for a pregnant woman :lol: It sounds like their new basement is huge. I hope luck is on your side to get a boy and girl :smile:
    @Charlottesmom I'm thoroughly addicted to Japanese and Korean songs. I like to download themes from my favourite animes and dramas as listening to them years later always makes me reminisce. That song was from Naruto. A lot of the time I skip the ending songs but this one I listened to every time. I have never watched or read The Shadowhunters so had no idea there was a character called Jem :open_mouth:.
    Thank you for putting in all that time to write comments for me :heart:
    Saville's genetics are as plain as a slice of white bread lol, but he does have his moments where he's very beautiful. I think it looks like Kara is planning something in the last pic, she's got a bit of attitude I think :lol:
    I have never seen Quills before but it sounds really interesting! It's got a great cast too so I will put it on my list to watch. My go-to movie is always BBC's Emma 1996 tv movie. I could just watch it over and over because Mark Strong is so handsome in that movie :love:
    I wonder if Matthew is watching My Hero Academia, that's the first thing that popped into my head. That was very sweet of him to gift you Stardew Valley. If you're not used to pixel games it might take a while but it's a nice game to pass the time with.
    I think TinySpaceFox deserves all the credit for Sebastian. I can't wait to play with him!
    Evil characters are so entertaining, especially if they're the type you love to hate. I love an evil character with a good sense of humor. My prediction for the next part is that Rowan will see Jasper and Edward playing together and realise what he's missing out on :smile:
    @Emily4331 That's such a itty bitty bikini top but Yasmine looks comfortable in it. I have the problem of some of the Store Indian clothes being too see through for my sims skin tone lol. I love the bow on those black shoes!
    @CravenLestat Oooh nice new pattern I like this one a lot too!!
    @OriginalMara That is weird that the jigs kept returning. I'm glad that you got it sorted with a lot reset. I hope the issue doesn't repeat itself!
    @king_of_simcity7 I think The Squire is about to get friend zoned by Courtney and pushed towards Jasmine instead :tongue:
    @Mikezumi Hand holding is one thing but I think your sims are taking that to the extreme with toe holding at the table :grimace:. The boys must be very excited to see the produce from the last tree. No Connor, you will just have to learn to love art now that you're married to Morty. Yeah what has Connor got to be upset about, that Morty didn't join in with his art complaints? :lol:. Hahaha what a funny time to give a salute. Hopefully it charmed the pants of Morty to get them back in the green. Jared and Alec look very pleased with themselves. Alec's invisible car looks like one of Jared's mime acts. I hope that Cornelia wasn't planning to woo Gobias. Alec is giving his all in that performance, pity that there's only one person watching.
    Gobias seems to be spending a lot of time with girls lately. The romance mod worked a lot faster for Connor and Morty. It's about time that Alec popped the question! Awww. I love that Jared and Alec are bawling at Connor's wedding. They really wanted to use the arch first :lol:. The guests missed everything.
    Jared looks ticked off haha, at least Alec was able to silence him. Everyone looks so touched. So that's why you didn't want Connor touching the cake. Jared can't be mad as he's about to taste the first slice. At least all the guests had enough room to sit and walk around.
    Thanks for the compliment for Sebastian, that means a lot coming from you :blush: There's no such thing as too many hairs in my book.
    @karritz It sounds very fiddly to get your hillside house to function and look right. I hope the third time is the charm. That's great that Mia has improved so much! You have had the dogs for a long time so it will be sad for you to give them back to your son.

pg. 3009
    @Mikezumi Rafael needs a lot more work I think. Those eyes are hideous for starters. He looks lovely in your final pictures :smile:
    @bekkasan Victor does look very sheepish and cute talking with Gardenia. It must hurt for them to know that Alice and Adam are going away. But I'm sure they are also very happy to see them so happy together. I love that you have a framed photo of Gardenia in labour on the wall :lol:. Aw they look so happy about the wedding. I'm curious to hear more about what Victor discovered. The twins are so cute, and Lexie chatting away about computers. Interesting, so it seems Adam's mother is a fairy who had to either move or change her name for reasons unknown. Hopefully Rafe has found out some useful information. I like the story of how Adam chose his name. Moonwalker sounds like a magical last name. Wow Gardenia's dress is beautiful. I'm slightly annoyed that you didn't show off a good view from the front :lol: I will just have to wait I think. The hug at the end was very sweet. Alice and Gardenia will always have their mother-daughter bond to hold onto :smile:
    @Springfairy556 I think you can use the immigration features in StoryProgression (I think) to fill up the town with random townies, if you don't really care what they look like.
    @Emily4331 I'm looking forward to seeing some spooky halloween attire from you :smile:
    It kind of looks like bat wings covering her chest. I love that it comes with a choker, horns and ankle wings ahhh so cute. The red outfit looks so devilish. The intricate details on teh back is really nice. I had no idea that the medieval body model was more realistic :open_mouth:
    @emorrill I got you tag just now. I think some people just forget to leave an awesome which can be frustrating when you put all that effort in. I appreciate you *hugs* :smile:
    Yes backups are essential! It's a sad that you had to learn the lesson the hard way. Taxiride, the singers of Get Set are Australian so maybe that's why you have never heard it before. The second video not available to you was Five - Keep On Movin'. I was a huge fan of Savage Garden back in the day, another Australian band :lol: The song 'Somebody' by Depeche Mode sounds familiar but I can't remember why. Such romantic lyrics :love:
    Oh man the Inspector Gadget movie. Good times :lol:. I remember the song but had no idea who sung it. They really were a typical wannabe boy band weren't they?
    I wonder if you have heard of this song. Probably not since it's another Australian duo. I still love this song today, it's cheesy but makes me smile even though I never had a sister. Thank you so much for all the comments. Your husband is funny, I think he's just asking for a slap in return :lol: Spencer has the Star Quality trait so she loves celebrity gossip, I imagine that she was watching the sim version of Oprah or Ellen DeGeneres. It won't be long before Kara and Spencer have to leave to start their own lives too. Hehe Kara might be thinking of something along those lines :lol:
    I hope you find the time to play. This game is the best form of therapy there is! :smile:
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    @coco It doesn't come with the accessories unfortunately, but I can probably fish them up for people if you want them.
    Yes! The medieval body is sneakily more realistic. It has a better boo.ty and body curvature. If that makes sense. :lol:
    I have the same problem with Indian wear from the store! It's literally see through. :grimace: EA tryin' to get me banned. :lol:
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited September 2018
    @ZhakiraP
    Sorry for all the questions lol.

I just finished populating it! Beautiful world! :o But I noticed, there aren't any rabbit holes? Or am I missing them, I can't find a bookshop or a town hall or anywhere for my sims to work on skills.
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
  • Options
    Time for the newest member of the Frio extended family! Moon Frio!
    It's snowing but I couldn't wait for it to stop to take pics. :lol:

@plushtrap_107 -- Not puppies or kittens, but still a baby animal in my game! ;)

For a refresher, since Moon is a full sibling to Star, Copper's earlier foal:

This is Copper, Penelope's horse. And his daughter Star.
    Copper-and-Star.jpg

Star again, with her mother Shadow Hobbie, Chuck Hobbie's horse.
    Shadow-and-Star.jpg

And now there is Moon, Star's younger brother who was just born.
    Named him Moon since his sister is named Star. Not because he particularly looks like a moon. (EA gave him the name Bobo. :lol:)

Moon:
    Moon.jpg

Moon with his mother Shadow (forgive Chantel Larson and Honey Darnell: Chuck Hobbie lives with his girlfriend Honey, and thus so does his horse Shadow, and her new foal Moon... and Chantel is her roommate, and owns Rusty, another of Copper's children whom he had with Brownie Poindexter, but anyway...).
    Moon-and-Shadow.jpg

Moon! If you want him: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9254270

In other news, earlier that day Jason Michael's pet frog Captain Ribbet passed. :(
    Good-bye-Capt-Ribbet.jpg
    Good-bye-Capt-Ribbet2.jpg
  • Options
    @coco -- Hopefully not!
    And it was strange... I used MC to flush them, and immediately afterward, they couldn't go through the doorway. I did it two or three times before I just reset the whole lot and that seemed to do it. :)
  • Options
    @coco thanks. Yes. It seems to have worked this time. It's just getting the levels right. It seems to be all good now. But I've run out of time to decorate it as I need to do other stuff now - not sim related. I probably won't be around tomorrow as I'm planning to go for a drive with a friend and I need to get my car ready now.

Happy Simming
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Here's the link to The Perfect Genetics Challenge - Generation 1 - Episode 17

https://youtu.be/PutwfSx0t8w

Gary ages up

Toddlers continue toddler training

Both parents head off to work at one point requiring a babysitter to be called.

Gary gets a new bedroom built for him.

Snowmen and school too.

Happy Simming
    Post edited by Karritz on
  • Options
    @mikezumi The vertical colorful striped patterns for blouses you requested.

First one

z38Ghhv.png

Second one

IsqUldA.png

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    baby nathan has been born. i got to leave now . its after 10 here. i have internet radio .
  • Options
    :love:

CrVMMok.png

So cute

DfydFiZ.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file