Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @Charlottesmom -- Indeed! I remember finding out that Connor (well, both Frios) were pretty popular in here! And I had him in my game only because I thought he and Penelope were a good match. :lol:
    I think the anniversary moodlet is also only for milestones... 1st, 5th, 10th, etc. But I could be wrong. And I'm not sure it does much besides give a mood boost.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @ZhakiraP Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@meerkattime Which page did you first post on?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    While my files are backing up here, lemme send out a wittle thank you to @bekkasan @Charlottesmom @Silverofdreams30 and @MoonandStars83 for your sweet comments. :3
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Emily4331 The jeans shorts are so cute! Forgot to tell you that.

@Hallonsaft11 Nice to meet ya! :) Welcome back to TS3. Great story in Bridgeport. Alexa is very pretty and she did a great job raising her daughter on her own. Alicia and Ben look like a great couple. Sad about Alexa not living to see the wedding. Awww, new baby coming. :)
    Thanks so much for the comment. Adam first lived there when he arrived in Midnight Hollow. :)

@Cadh20000 Congrats to Sherita and Danny. Looks like they are a great couple. The dogs are adorable and love the kitty.

@CravenLestat I doubt if I have all the content installed, so can't test it for you.

@msbeckycat Don't ya just hate when your sims have a day off and they spend most of the day repairing broken items!

@Charlottesmom I do intend to get Bekka rescued someday! Patrick loves her too much to leave her held captive!
    I glad you saw the update. I almost tagged you just in case. :) Thanks for the comments. :) I made it super romantic since they are just such a romantic couple.
    Jasper is adorable and of course so is Daddy Conner and even cranky uncle Jared! :lol:
    Rosie doesn't like her IF! Well....I can't really blame her. :tongue: He grew up even though she didn't play with him much?
    Edward has already lost his round head?
    Awww, man, now I'm starting to feel sorry for the daggum IF. Poor Rowan, he needs a hug and I don't think Rosie is gonna do it!

@Springfairy556 That is a lot of rainbows!
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited September 2018
    @ZhakiraP
    Thanks! Looks like a nice world, gonna download it.Is 2.0 the most recent?
    Also how do I install it? The download has like 15 different files all under different folders.
  • Options
    @bekkasan Thank you! I love those shorts. :3

Going in game for some testing :smiley:
  • Options
    Oops. I left some morphs on the feet and now my sandals are wonky. :lol: gotta fix that real fast. New swimwear is looking good, though, minus a few clipping issues.
    JT3GTfy.png
    And modest! :lol:

qFyLD2d.png
  • Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    I am very in late for replying you all , I will do it when I got better freetime. I am soon back at writing Miss V because my project can't be realised. :D
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @Emily4331: Nice new sims. Love your new avatar.

@lanlyn: Awesome build. :)

@Karritz: Awesome new sim Crimson is. Love her skintone. Do you have a link?

@emorrill: Congrats on 3,000 pages. Dr. Pepper for everyone! Hehehehe

@msbeckycat: Awesome start to your story.

@Charlottesmom: Poor Rowan. Gives him a hug.

@lisasc360: Awesome build of your real life house. I can't build for the life of me.

@TinySpaceFox: Glad you are done with semester tests. Good luck on being a vet.

@bekkasan: Awesome update on the Ballan Family. (mispelled) ?

@CravenLestat: Awesome new patterns and videos.

@king_of_simcity7: Warren is creepy!

@Mikezumi: Love the update of your older sims.

@ZhakiraP: Welcome back

@TadOlson: Awesome updates

@Springfairy556: Love your avatar

@MoonandStars83: Awesome updates

@Hallonsaft11: Welcome back to the Sims3. Your story sounds intruging.

@Silverofdreams30: Awesome updates

@all: Sorry if I missed anybody. I've been sick and dealing with real life. Runs away from real life.
    :) Smile!

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited September 2018
    @Hallonsaft11 *Big hugs* How lovely to wake up and see a post from you! :) That's great that you are playing TS3 again! Alexa is very cute! Congrats on the birth of Alicia :) Whoa! The Strikers had 5 sons?! Ben is cute! Congrats on the wedding! So sad that Alexa didn't get to see her daughter's wedding :(
    I do hope you continue to play and that you will share what's happening in your game with us :)
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member
    @Charlottesmom,
    @lisasc360 , No idea why but I thought you had been posting longer than April 2016..
    **Dang meteor!! Must have been the aliens...your Sims are Alien magnets.
    Yeah I knew that when I started posting in the thread that it was over 300 pages long then but I just couldn't remember actually when it was, all I knew that it was when I had my first meteor strike and I just wanted to share that experience. I've 2 more meteor strikes since then in 2 other saves... :)

@Puddinroy,
    @lisasc360: Awesome build of your real life house. I can't build for the life of me.
    Thank you... :) I'm not much of a good builder myself when it comes to building just random house. At least the 3 family houses that I've done were houses that I knew the layout by memory... :)

I would make more comments but I'm tired and have a headache at the moment. So I'm not even sure if I'll be able to stay up until 11:00 pm to finish watching the NASCAR race in Richmond, VA. I've been up since about 5:30 am so that I could get things done today before we went out to our county fair and before we were to go to the medical lab tomorrow for an MRI on the hubby's should but that got canceled as they hadn't received the order for the test from the doctor's office, so the hubby has to wait until Monday to get a hold of the lawyer to inform him of the canceled appointment and why it was canceled.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Does anyone else use the world Praaven? Trying to figure out how to install it.It came with the basic world file, but then there's a folder with about 20 subfolders that each have about 50 .packages in them.Not sure if I'm suppose to install those or not.
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited September 2018
    @Springfairy556, I've never heard of Praaven, sorry :( That sounds complicated...I hope you will be able to install it Ok :o

@bekkasan, ah cool, thanks for telling me :) It really does look great B)
    Congrats on Adam and Alice's engagement :3

@lisasc360, no problem :)
    Sorry that you have a headache and that your hubby's appointment was cancelled :( I hope you will feel better soon :)

@Cadh20000, cool, glad your save is showing up :) I hope it works when you test it B)
    Congrats to Danny and Sherita on getting engaged and married :3
    I love the pets :3

@Charlottesmom, thanks so much, I'm glad you like my posts and Sims :3 I nearly always play Team Galactic ;) I like the Monotone too; it's not too expensive and is easy to expand :)
    I just read your IF story :) Poor Rowan, his owner was mean to him :( Jasper is a much nicer kid and not mean :)

@Puddinroy, hi there :smiley: Sorry if you have been poorly :( I hope you're feeling better now and good to see you again :3

Post edited by plushtrap_107 on
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @Hallonsaft11 , Richie, his brother Rafael, and Richie’s son (now dubbed Oliver) are in one of my on hold stories called Misunderstood, it’s all about Jared Frio and his past, it explores why he is such a hatrid filled womanizer when you open a brand new SV save..I’m actually stuck on a part right now which is why I set it aside.

Richie and Rafael:

26390882027_e80582a9ac_z.jpg

Oliver...Son of Richie and Stella, tweaked very very little...he’s quite a cutie in my eyes.

28500262587_92c45e6ed2_z.jpg

With Uncle Rafael...

27389276248_96c2050578_z.jpg

I really have to get back to that story, it was a fun one to play/write.
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited September 2018
    Just replying quickly before bed :) Will catch up more tomorrow :3

@Hallonsaft11, hi there :smiley:
    Congrats on Alicia and Ben getting married :3
    Sorry that Alexa died :( Are you going to try and bring her back to life?

@CravenLestat, thanks for uploading Forest House :smiley:
    The preview pics are not showing up :o It just says Forest Hut in a pretty font.
    I'm going to sound daft now, lol! If I download it and you have used Store content, will I get the content for free :p Or will my game replace it with similar items?

@Springfairy556, didn't see your pics before :o They are very nice :3 So many rainbows B)

@Charlottesmom, those are nice Sims; I can't remember them but I do like them B)

Post edited by plushtrap_107 on
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    Good morning (or night depending where you are) everyone :smile:

I peeked at some of the nice comments you left for me. Thank you :blush:

I will continue on from page 2997 and will post back hopefully in an hour.
  • Options
    Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 620 Member

Hi everyone - been lurking around the forum for quite a while - posted here before but that was sooo long ago - have been away from playing regularly for a couple of years but am back to it now.

So many familiar faces and stories and I have been reading the past several(!) pages just to try to catch up. Going to start here though so close past the 3000 mark and work on commenting and sharing from here.

I am just posting a few pictures from my current game but they are about to move in another sim week so I may just start doing an update thread once they move or just before...

Thanks again for this amazing thread - it is the nicest and most enjoyable thread that I have been to on the forums.

My boys are enjoying a fishing trip to Egypt as Brandon really needs a high-end camera that they sell there. Lennon just wanted to spend the time by the water fishing.
    x0R3NtU.jpg

Don't know how he does it, but Lennon has an uncanny ability to defy gravity!
    hoyzuNX.jpg

Brandon got into windsurfing and tore it up down the river until he was almost too tired to head back to camp.
    Fh0Ub7B.jpg

The trip was fun but time to head home and get things in place before moving. They would be staying in Lucky Palms until the end of spring and then it will be time to start a new life somewhere else. In the meantime, Brandon put his computer hacking skills to excellent use and was able to bring in $4600 - his record so far for one night!
    cDXPajL.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Emily4331 That is a modest suit! Cute too. :)

@puddinroy Hi, thanks for the comments. :)

@Springfairy556 Don't have the world so don't know. No info on the thread or web site about what is needed?

@plushtrap_107 Thanks :)

@Llandros2012 Welcome. Lennon does seem to have a talent for fishing on the edge! Brandon has a talent for hacking! That is a lot of cash in one night!
    Beautiful shots of the scenes from Egypt.
    Sounds like a fun family.
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    It's been warm today. I have a couple of chapters up
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    Haruo just rolled a wish for 10 children (after adopting one to make five). No...just NO!
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    Finally loaded up my Penelope save game earlier today...

And discovered that Shara had the peaceful moodlet, which says it's from a genie, but I have no genie in my game. :lol: A quick Google seems to explain it's when you have your child/teen Sim dream and they get it after waking.

The second thing though, a few of my Sims got stuck in a room. It was the weirdest thing. I would direct them to do something but they would stand there like they couldn't go through the door. I finally just teleported them out or used Reset Sim.

Ended up not saving that gameplay at all because soon I got the notice the social worker was going to take the pets (their needs only got low because they were stuck in the master bedroom! :lol:)

Hopefully when I get back in, it'll work much better!
  • Options
    Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 620 Member
    Haruo just rolled a wish for 10 children (after adopting one to make five). No...just NO!

OMG - and I'm agonizing over here on whether to give my sims their wish for their first child and your sim is wanting 10....five is ok if you spread them out but 10...? I'd have to put my foot down and say no too!
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member
    Hey my awesome friends! :D

I just want to say thank you to each of you who shared your very first post and/or pictures as a celebration of page 3000. :blush: They were a joy to read and many of them I do remember seeing when they were originally posted.

Feedback and replies time! :grin:

@Emily4331
    @emorrill This place is like one big happy family thanks to you! Congrats on 3000 pages, my dear! :heart:
    ^Aww. <3 Thank you so much Em.
    I'm going to try out your mermaid top in my game. :)
    Awesome pics! :star:
    Even if they look a little wonky, those sandals are cute!

@Mikezumi Epic shot of Josh turning into a Vampire! :star:
    Your Paul Walker sim. :love: May God rest his soul. <3 He was too young... :cry:
    Ooooh Bert! :love: Double hottie sim alert. :p
    Love what you did with Vlad. :)
    Ohhh do Gobias likes to play the field in your game huh? :lol:

@plushtrap_107 I would've stayed up to witness page 3000 too. :p
    Page 3000 definitely lifted my spirits, thank you. <3

@Charlottesmom Nice tushy sunburned Jared has there. :smirk:
    :lol:
    I know... (River being my first sim I posted a pic of). I mean, that's almost unbelievable! :flushed:
    Uh oh, I feel a song coming on...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-g5XzbIuqA
    ----
    Oh yay an update! :smiley:;)
    Jared got to the baby first after the social service person dumped him in the house and ran off.
    ^LOL! :lol:
    Nice picture of Jared without a shirt on. :smirk: (I sense you like it too :p )
    What kind of tattoo is that on him??
    Jasper hugging his IF. <3
    Cute little smiling poo face! :lol:<3
    she never really cared for her doll preferring playing with blocks or with her peg box, Rowan spent most of his time tossed under her bed alone and forgotten..
    ^Poor Rowan. :( It's a wonder he even appeared to her later in life. ;):p
    Julia's face here:
    44719457732_8d01e41115_c.jpg
    :joy:
    Such adorable kiddos. <3
    ----
    Rosie is so rude to Rowan, it makes me sad. :cry: (And he's NOT ugly! :angry: )
    Connor is a sweetie to offer Julia and Rosie his fixer upper home. :)
    That Hotel is AWESOME! :smiley:
    Poor Rowan sleeping outside. :( I wonder what people would think if they walked by, heading to their room, and saw something like that IRL? :lol:
    Rosie is so mean. :cry: Makes me wonder why she is...what true feelings is she hiding? :smirk:
    Awesome story so far! :star: I look forward to more! :smiley:

@lanlyn LOVE your sparkly page 3000 stars! <3 download
    The way you changed the clothes on those paparazzos! :lol:
    The Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty is so gorgeous! :star:

@Karritz That wedding chapel, with the stained glass windows, is gorgeous! :star:

@bekkasan Ok, I'll admit I'm not the biggest lemon meringue pie fan, but that one in the gif looked pretty darn amazing and tasty! :yum:
    Adam's speech to Alice! <3 **swoon** Oh he is such a sweetheart and a keeper! Adorable pictures!

@CravenLestat I was sad to see you missed the page 3000 ceremony. :( But it's all good. {{{Hugs}}} Love your hut home!
    Kiwi is beautiful. :)

@Nikkei_Simmer Stunning photos! :star: Love the hummingbird one. ;) You are very talented!
    You can't top my simming hours. :smirk:

@OriginalMara I have to talk ER for a second here. :p
    I think Carter and Kem are so stinking CUTE together!! <3 Buuuttt...I get the feeling it won't last and that makes me sad. :cry: I mean, he and Abby were cute together, but not as cute as he is with Kem. No spoilers ok?? Because I totally don't remember what happens, I just had to express my feelings! :blush:
    Noah Wyle is so freaking hott!! :love: I had such a crush on him as a teenager. ;)
    Enjoyed seeing your very first post again. :)
    Proposal in the dark. :lol: I love it!

@TadOlson I figured you would remember that save. ;) I imagine you remember all of them.

@king_of_simcity7 I just have to say that a couple of your comments on the "Sims 3 looks bad" thread were freaking AWESOME!!! :star: On point!!

@SpringFairy556 I LOVE Merlin too!! (Actual spoiler about the show below so don't read it if you haven't seen it!)
    I bawled like baby at the end! :cry: Snot was dripping out of my nose and everything...sorry :lol: I mean I have NEVER cried over a TV show so hard in my life! I really wish the show hadn't gotten cancelled. The ending SUC'KED and there needs to be more! A movie or something!
    But yes, Bradley James is quite the eye candy. Oh and I met Sir Gawane (Eoin Macken) in real life. :blush: He was a sweetheart and very charming! <3
    Guuuurl you didn't know about the rainbows? :astonished: That's ok... there's many things I am still discovering about the game too. <3 You got quadruple rainbows even! :smiley: Beautiful!

@PalmArrow Your very first post made me chuckle. :lol: Love how you wrote it all out. And beautiful pic at the end. <3

@afai1261 Nice to see you pop in again. :) Thanks! I remember your first post, especially since it wasn't very long ago. ;):p

@ZhakiraP
    @emorrill That´s a fierce looking Arthur, I just realized I have to watch that series :)
    ^He wasn't always that fierce... ;)
    Oh please do! You won't be disappointed! It's on Netflix. :)

@meerkattime
    But regarding that first post, I noticed that for a very simple and short, basic feedback post I got a bunch of awesomes and likes which demonstrates why @emorrill ‘s thread is so great – people are so nice here, and so welcoming to anyone new joining in.
    ^This. <3<3
    Thank you.

@lisasc360 Cute pics of your SS and her boyfriend on the roller coaster. :)
    Woah! :open_mouth: With that hair I never would've recognized that's Gerard Butler! My sister thinks he's a super hottie, me I'm like, "He's ok." :lol: (Go ahead, throw tomatoes at me for saying such a thing! :p )
    I'm sorry.......
    Then again you probably don't think Scott Bakula is that hott, ;) but that's ok because we all have different tastes and if we all thought the same things life would be BORING!

@coco Ohhhh Sebastian! :love: Very nice pictures!!

@MoonandStars83 Yay that it's free. ;) I'll try to remember to sign up so I can listen to your list. :blush:

@Silverofdreams30 Which page was your first post on?
    Thornton sailing. :love: Yes, I remember those sims. :) (Especially the guys! How could I forget! :lol::p )

@Hallonsaft11 Welcome welcome. :smiley: So nice to have you pop in! Would love to see more posts from you. :)
    Beautiful ladies and Ben's handsome too. <3

@cadh20000 Winter proposal and wedding, I love it. <3

@puddinroy Thanks friend. <3 Nice new avi pic by the way. ;)
    I hope you feel better. <3 And don't we all wish we could run away when times get hard in real life.....

@Llandros2012
    Thanks again for this amazing thread - it is the nicest and most enjoyable thread that I have been to on the forums.
    Thank you. <3 I adore the friendships I've made here.
    Gorgeous picture of the river and the pyramid there! :star:
    Brandon is a cutie. :love: Love his hair! :blush:
    Thanks for posting! :)

Caught up for now. ;)
    Sorry, no motivation to fix any typos. :p

I need to get back into the zone with Sam's leap story...I kinda left it on a cliffhanger. :confused: Going to comic con totally killed my "zone." :confounded: I'm hoping to get it back soon.

Darn ER is distracting me because some very interesting stuff, and drama, is happening in Season 10 and I can't seem to break away from it. :p

Eventually I want to get started on a new story. With Rickey and Kyla and their friends in the big city. :) Just not sure exactly what kind of stories to tell...I will most likely just let the game do the storytelling. Also, I keep thinking I need to finish my Holland Family Next Gen story too...
    *sigh* So much to do...so little time.

Goodnight and happy simming my dear friends. <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 2996

@CravenLestat The inside of Kiana's hut is lovely!
    Great island making tutorial!

@Voldarian_Empire Fun pics of your sim on the mechanical bull :)

@Nikkei_Simmer It's sometimes freaky when sims break the fourth wall when you have just done something you know they won't like! :scream:
    The Nighthawks flightsuit looks great!
    Cute Connor makeover although I think his old pants needed replacing not recolouring :D

@MoonandStars83 Thanks for the nice comments :) It is hard having two performers at the same time but they are not doing a lot of gigs so it's not so bad.
    Sorry you are having problems with an opportunity. Good luck next time you try!

@Charlottesmom I hope seeing Connor cheered you up a little while you were so down *hugs* Cute pic of Rowan and his IF :)

@lanlyn Thanks for the lovely comments :) Alec and Jared are probably still in the honeymoon phase. I can't imagine that there won't be problems in the future with their traits :D
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    Quick comment for now…

@coco
    coco wrote: »
    Now here comes the fun part :smile:
    TS3_W_2018-09-22_22-28-18-13_2.png
    TS3_W_2018-09-22_22-29-47-62_2.png
    TS3_W_2018-09-22_22-52-27-84_2.png
    TS3_W_2018-09-22_22-48-42-70_2.png
    TS3_W_2018-09-22_22-48-30-86_2.png
    :love:

…Excuse me while I mop the drool off the floor… heh.

I’m just speechless! I’m glad that you didn’t have to edit Seb too much, and I’m also so honoured that you like him and want to put him in your game. I also love that room you set up for him :)

Did you like my choice of traits for him? :tongue: I honestly would’ve given him the “brooding” and/or “rebellious” traits if I’d had those expansion packs. Have fun, I hope to see more of him :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top