Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @bekkasan Spotify is a music streaming service, like Apple Music.
    ****Great pics!

@Emily4331 Great pics.

@meerkattime Thanks. Not sure which EP/SP it came from.

@emorrill Congrats on 3,000 pages!! Cookies are on the snack table.
    ****It is free (unless you get premium), but I can always send you screenshots of the songs. There's 120 songs total, and about 17 screenshots of the song list.

@plushtrap_107 Great pics!

@Mikezumi Great Sim.

@Karritz Great pic! Looks like it was a lovely ceremony.

@TadOlson Looks like your refuge is coming together nicely.

@Silverofdreams30 That's okay. I was sleeping, too.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Since I'm working today, I decided to stop in here. To make things easier for anyone interested in the playlist who doesn't have Spotify, I decided to just link the Flickr album I created for it so you can see the shots of the song list. Yes, I had strange taste in music in Jr. High and High School.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/154365943@N07/albums/72157700006726991/with/43905065035/

Last night I played the Shields'. I tried to get one of the badges for Magician Career to unlock, but it didn't. Since it needed to be achieved before a certain career level, I'll have to try again with one of his children after the LTWs have been achieved. I also had Marcus and Olivia try for their first child, and heard chimes, so sometime in the next few plays they'll have a little ghost or genie (or hybrid). I also learned that performing for tips can fatigue a Sim. Here's a screenshot. It's a little hard to see Marcus, and Olivia is still wearing her Magic Mirror makeover outfit.
    P1CqAIn.jpg
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @CravenLestat Bahaha! Thank you! :3

@MoonandStars83 Thank you!

I made a new sim - meet Tiana Alexander!
    Qv827vS.png

AjhWecA.png

9fanPLB.png

BytSwPo.png
  • plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited September 2018
    @coco, Sebastian looks awesome :3

@CravenLestat, that is excellent; it looks so tropical B)

@OriginalMara, no problem :)
    Lol yes, pets are good at photobombing :3

@MoonandStars83, thanks, I'm glad you like them :3
    Is Olivia the pretty ghost? I love her colour B)

@Emily4331, Tiana Alexander looks lovely :3
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    I may have just converted shoes for the first time :open_mouth:
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited September 2018
    Been dog sitting my uncles dog today,
    so not had time to post the older images.
    But here are a few of the first save I posted
    about in this threaad.

Also thanks for the feedback will do proper feedback tomorrow.

[img][/img]JxbHIzT.jpg

Guy is a nephew to my Adam sim

[img][/img]DIPyV5o.jpg

His father Mahmoud

[img][/img]UhLLUim.jpg

Thornton

[img][/img]daGHZjs.jpg

Adams daughter Ava and Thornton

[img][/img]K2dmH0m.jpg

My first founder sim for that legacy where Adam was born

[img][/img]aBm1xWz.jpg

And here is Adam

I think

@bekkasan , @emorrill and @Charlottesmom might remember these sims.

• lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member

Just got finished watching Gerald Butler in Dracula 2000...yummy... :blush:
    dracula-2000-dracula-2000-16352944-652-430.jpg

I'm also in my game as well as I was checking something out in it today and putting the fountain that I got from MTS for my SS garden and making space for the bot machine and charging station for Anne Droid to use... :)
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Emily4331 You would have loved the Ziva character. She was a tough lady! Hubby and I hated when she left the show.
    Very pretty.
    Tiana is very pretty.

@plushtrap_107 That came with Supernatural with the fortune telling career.

@meerkattime Great pic of your first sim you posted.

@lisasc360 Gosh a meteor at the park!

@coco Great pics of your Sebastian. He is gorgeous.

@MoonandStars83 Thanks for the comments and the info. :)
    Bummer the badge didn't work, but, nice you can try again.

@Silverofdreams30 Great memory pics! You know we remember Adam. I'll be posting an update shortly with that handsome Adam in it! :love:

@lisasc360 Cute!
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    edited September 2018
    @Springfairy556 It is completley roadless

44124576514_1bfa9ccd00_k.jpg

There are only these kinds of roads, no cars.
    44845232921_2fefc1ffc5_k.jpg

53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    edited September 2018
    Screenshot-6.jpg
    Holy stinkin' cow...taxes are high on this island. :D
    The Chikamori family finances (in the Sims - God, I wish WE (@Featherbelle and I) actually had THIS kind of money). :D
    FamilyFinancialStatus.png
    I figure people have probably guessed that the total family "furniture" includes the asset costs of the cut jewels in the house.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Hallonsaft11Hallonsaft11 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Hey guys!

Wow, I haven´t been here in...well never I believe. I used to be active on the old TS3 website up until about four and a half years ago. I had some stories going, was active in the ever so lovely Mikezumis threads and I also made speed build videos on Youtube.
    It´s nice to see there are still so much people who still plays TS3 and I still see some familiar faces from back in the day. :smiley:
    I´ve been lurking here for the past 2 days but I guess it´s time to step out of the shadows and make a post.

@Mikezumi Hello! I don´t know if you remind me after these years, but your boys look more handsome than ever! :smiley:

@lanlyn I love that house out in the water that you posted, it looks so cool!

@coco This might sound wierd but that sim you posted on page 3002, he is very cute but is creepy how much he looks like myself irl circa 4 years ago.

As for the topic, I recently booted up TS3 for the first time in YEARS and I´m having so much fun with it again.
    I started a game in Bridgeport and created this sim, Alexa.

Screenshot-4_zpsk2vjd6ke.jpg

The storyline for Alexa is that she moved to Bridgeport to pursuit a career in journalism and Bridgeport seemed like the right place to find a juicy story and get it published.

One night as Alexa wrapped up an interview with the citys stylist to the stars, Ebeneezer Clavier, he offered to take Alexa out for a drink, one thing led to another and before long Alexa gave birth to daughter Alicia.

Screenshot-9_zpsnpzuwqb1.jpg

Alexa managed to raise her little girl on her own at the same time as she was working towards her goal of becoming a famous news anchor.

Screenshot-18_zpsxhphuaqy.jpg

Alicia has been dating Ben Striker (5th and youngest child of Stella and Richie Striker) since they were in high school.

Screenshot-19_zpssapmvxgx.jpg

Alicia and Ben recently got married.

Screenshot-25_zpsw6efim6u.jpg

Screenshot-43_zps3savfilo.jpg

Sadly, Alicias mother Alexa died the day before her daughters wedding.

Screenshot-32_zpscfmntlbc.jpg

Now Alicia and Ben are expecting their frist child together.

Screenshot-50_zpsn5rn4btc.jpg

I´m having so much fun with the game and there are such crazy things happening in the family everytime I play. I don´t remember TS3 being this wild so maybe it´s just this family or it´s my memory that´s failing me.

Happy simming guys!

A good cup of coffee is always best served together with someone you like
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    @plushtrap_107,
    @lisasc360, lovely first pics :3 The roller coaster is awesome B) I am glad that the meteor didn't kill anybody :open_mouth:
    Thank you... :)

@bekkasan,
    @lisasc360 Gosh a meteor at the park!
    hehehe, at least my Sims didn't die even though Donny got singed... :D
    I had never even heard of Gerald Butler until I saw the "300" movie. That's the hubby's favorite movie. He has it on DVD but watches it on TV almost every time it comes on as well as the 2nd "300: Rise of an Empire".
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    Hey guys!

Welcome back to TS3. :) Hope to see you more around...on this thread. It's a lively one. Awesome to see that you're having fun with playing TS3 again.

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited September 2018
    Here is some feedback too

@MoonandStars83

Good ,
    I were not the only one sleepign then hehe.

@Emily4331

The queen of creating female sims,
    Love all your sims recently.

@Mikezumi

Thank you, Great makeover
    and updates.

@ZhakiraP

Gorgeous screenshots, I love the lightning
    you have in them.

@Hallonsaft11

I reckognize the name since I am from Sweden hehe.
    Great updates lovely screenshots.

@lanlyn

Loved your old update great screenshots.

@coco

Your Sebastian sim is gorgrous, great
    edit of him.

@bekkasan

Oh will be great to see that update,
    thank you.

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    The Official Engagement

Alice arrives at the campsite and looks around seeing that nothing has really changed except the plants have grown denser. "It has been a while since we have hung out here. Do you miss it?"
    "I've grown used to civilized living I have to admit. My soul still craves the outdoors at times, but, I don't need it 24/7." Adam takes her in his arms with a welcoming kiss. "I wanted to talk to you away from all the distractions that have been going on since we got back from university. I thought this would be the quietest place."
    44811279041_dc22101789_b.jpg
    30940197238_770c270bb6_b.jpg

Adam takes a deep breath, looks straight into Alice's questioning eyes and plunges into the speech he has rehearsed so many times in his head.
    "I fell in love with you the first time we met. My heart was yours. I did not need the fates to tell me you were mine. I knew you were the one for me. I know our destiny was matched by the fates. But, this is our choice not theirs. I want to make sure you know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you because I love you. Not because of them. I want to marry you, be by your side for the good times and the bad times. I want to have a daughter with your beautiful blue eyes and pretty hair. I want to watch her grow and have your beautiful laugh, and be a strong woman like her mother and grandmother. I want a son that has my strength, but your kindness and love for life. I want my children to know that I love them and that they feel that love. I want them to understand their heritage, but to understand they are not like their kin that tossed me aside. I know I can have this with you, because of our love.
    44091342234_51eba4f3b6_b.jpg

Adam drops on one knee. He grins at her. "Lets make this official! Marry me. I wanted to wait til I found my Mom's family, but, I can't wait any longer to have you as my wife. Marry me, please. I love you."
    30940196618_0f4f0fafdb_b.jpg

Alice jumps for joy, laughing and crying at the same time. "Oh Adam! My dear sweet love. You are such a romantic man and I know how lucky we are to have found each other. I want our daughter to have your strength as well as our son. This world is not perfect and they will both need it. Our children will know we love them. Fate was not kind to you as a child, but you grew into a strong and loving man despite that. Yes, I will marry you!
    44811277721_dd83082db8_b.jpg

He places the ring on her finger and they watch as it dazzles them in the moonlight.
    44811276701_c92cd68a2a_b.jpg

She jumps into his arms and they hold each other whispering to each words of endearment, making plans, laughing and loving and just enjoying the moment and each other. A quiet wind rustles through the trees, crickets chirp, a frog croaks, fish splash in the pond and the waterfall splashes into the pool. All they see and hear is each other and their hearts beating as one.
    30940195458_ee0fcbc1d5_b.jpg
    44811276111_272ed4cd41_b.jpg
  • Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    Not many comments, but a lot of "Awesome"s handed out.
    @Cadh20000, that is great news :smiley: Good luck with your save; I hope it works OK now :)

I'll be honest, haven't tried it yet, but it is at least showing up now when I choose what save to launch.
    TadOlson wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 -We hope it's fixed tonight.

Been playing without any problems!
    Made my jungle girl

:love:

Kiwi
    ujFWr5o.png

That is the decor of that hut from earlier so far,I took the pic in it.Cannot decide on a bed :#

Not a big fan of the warpaint, but otherwise very cute!

Now for my update, though this is stuff from last night since I wasn't feeling up to posting before bed.

I added Sherita to Danny's place as a Roommate and things between them progressed quickly after that.

He has a Karaoke machine out back beneath the overhang and they spent a while singing, though Danny seemed to have trouble with the lyrics. :p
    43034653120_7de4c91950_b.jpgA karaoke date between Danny and Sherita by Charles Hillman, on Flickr30973704308_4afc56a634_b.jpgA karaoke date between Danny and Sherita by Charles Hillman, on Flickr30973702198_1ac9626e8b_b.jpgA karaoke date between Danny and Sherita by Charles Hillman, on Flickr

Danny proposed to Sherita outside the Theater:
    43034652160_aa12a8fa5a_b.jpgDanny proposes to Sherita by Charles Hillman, on Flickr30973700088_9af3a74c04_b.jpgDanny proposes to Sherita by Charles Hillman, on Flickr30973698818_726025b441_b.jpgDanny proposes to Sherita by Charles Hillman, on Flickr43034650870_89da1262b8_b.jpgDanny proposes to Sherita by Charles Hillman, on Flickr30973696738_3d42d76eaa_b.jpgDanny proposes to Sherita by Charles Hillman, on Flickr

They had a large wedding outside "The Perigee"(science center in "Lunar Lakes").
    Though 2 of the guests seemed more interested in each other than the ceremony...
    30973694908_1c925b6d71_b.jpgDanny's and Sherita's wedding by Charles Hillman, on Flickr
    43034648840_d7bbb6d31d_b.jpgDanny's and Sherita's wedding by Charles Hillman, on Flickr

Sherita had fun playing with Tina before breakfast the next morning:
    30973692058_1331df69b0_b.jpgSherita playing with Tina by Charles Hillman, on Flickr

Sherita has the Angler trait and Danny has fishing as a hobby, so they spent the 2nd morning as a married couple fishing before dawn. They seemed to be enjoying themselves, though going by their expressions it seemed Sherita enjoyed teasing Danny as much as she did the fishing itself. :p
    43034657250_38353be764_b.jpgThe newlyweds spending an early spring morning together at the fishinghole by Charles Hillman, on Flickr30973711348_48bb571faa_b.jpgThe newlyweds spending an early spring morning together at the fishinghole by Charles Hillman, on Flickr

For some reason before her makeover Sherita was obsessed with this coconut-shell bra/bikini-top...it was on her swim-wear, sleep-wear, and athletic-wear...ugh...I put a stop to that though!
    Sherita in her (post-makeover) sleepwear:
    43034649940_9da6264f5a_z.jpgSherita in her sleepwear by Charles Hillman, on Flickr

3 of the now 4 pets(4th was adopted just before I shutdown for the night and I forgot to get screenshots of her):

Tina(one of the original 2 Danny had from the start):
    43034655180_a4bc5c2bc2_b.jpgTina by Charles Hillman, on Flickr

Sam(the other of the original 2):
    30973706978_31edf41cd8_b.jpgSam by Charles Hillman, on Flickr

And Charlie(the first adopted during gameplay):
    43034654140_ff39f2357c_b.jpgCharlie by Charles Hillman, on Flickr
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Ok finished,for a bed decided to use an existing one and make my own custom look.

v4YUZG7.png

A simple hut kitchen

YhR87uI.png

As far as plumbing figured most would try the island thing mentioned but if not put an outdoor shower premium content where you want and as for a toilet I think it is Dragon Valley has the chamber pot.My suggestion make a 3 wall privacy cubicle using half walls put the chamber pot in it.

Had the worst time uploading kept getting "Failed to upload" which is weird have no CC but exited and checked run without custom content and it worked.

Link

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9253710

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Somebody that gets it let me know if all the Sims 3 Store content uploaded.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    @all I have just posted chapter 12.
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Gotta get back in the swing of feedback. After the past tough two weeks I've decided life goes on, I will miss Geoff forever but he wouldn't want me wallowing. Matthew attempted "cheering me up" by making me watch South Park....Good Lord!! :o

I'm watching The Color Purple now a much less "yipes" thing to watch....though still disturbing on several levels, I do love the movie though.

Gonna start on page 3,000..

@emorrill , Once again, Thank you for starting such a wonderful thread!! I've met some wonderful folks here and formed some very special to me friendships. :heart:
    **Weird Al....Matthew goes on and on about him! :wink:
    **I've read the whole thread and did find it amusing you were playing Dustin and Illiana. I LOVE Dustin!!!! I should play him and that family, I've dabbled with them, setting up Parker and Ethan Bunch (after a slight makeover!!). Thornton!!!!!!!!! Geeze he's messed with half the town! :lol:
    **RIVER......Em, gee wiz... *snort* LOL!!

@bekkasan , How could you almost forget cookies?? :cookie::lol:
    **Ohhhhhh, that gorgeous boy Patrick, you shared him a few months ago, he is lovely!
    **Unfinished stories...UGH!! They haunt me..
    **Adam you romantic, he is so sweet!! A wonderful proposal!!! :heart:

@Mikezumi , I remember some of your very early posts, I had just come off of a 6 month Sims 3 break and it was lovely to find this thread still alive and kicking....and to meet one of my best buds! :kissing_heart: How could I not adore someone who loves Beau?!?
    **Look at your SS doing what she does best...having fun with all the kiddos! You should do another save with Zumi and Beau!! Wonder what their kids would look like...
    **I love what you did with remaking Paul. The new dude is beautiful, his eyes and smirk... :love: He looks like a Joshua or Jeremy or something with a J to me.
    **Too bad you didn't have a before of Bert, his after is Gorgeous!!
    **Vlad! Adore Adore!! Mine is harsher looking but I adore both our versions.

@TinySpaceFox , I remember when you first started posting, I instantly adored Martin and David! (how could you not??), you have become one of my favorite posters. :smiley:

@plushtrap_107 , I think you started posting when I was on my leave of absence but I have grown very fond of your posts and your Sims.. :smiley:
    **I use The Monotone very frequently...it's one of my favorite starters.

@coco , I should go back and reread the posts of that legacy (I read those pages 2 years ago), it sounds really good...and sad!
    **LOL!! Sebastian got into something that got him extra dirty...
    **Anime Sims are impossible without CC sliders...those dang chins exactly.
    **Dayang!! He came out beautiful!! I love the third picture down after you were finished with him, that look...Adorable! :love:

@Emily4331 , Lovely bathing suits...
    **Very pretty outfits on the gals..

@Karritz , Wonderful wedding shot from way back, beautiful!!

@Nikkei_Simmer , SWEET pictures!! The hummingbird...dude you're might patient to get that shot. Lovely Lovely!! :heart:
    **Those are going to look wonderful in game...pictures please.
    **Yup, you DO need a 12 step program!! I have almost the same exact hours from almost 4 years of play...and I though I was bad. :lol:
    **I remember your early stories... :smiley:
    **With a lot of money comes a lot of taxes... :wink:

@CravenLestat , Cool hut!! Every town does need one doesn't it... :smiley:
    **Kiwi...very fitting!
    **I make islands all the time just for pretties not for any use really other than to look nice. I create windfarms out in the ocean too.
    **Finally a use for the Troll, he reminds me of one in Seattle I believe.

@OriginalMara , Of course your first posts stick in my brain due to the lovely Connor...
    **I've never gotten the anniversary moodlet, I move them around too much I fear.

@TadOlson , I was only having issues playing due to my brother in law's death not game related.

@Springfairy556 , Wow, nice looking Arthur and Guinevere!! :smiley:

@PalmArrow , Love your early pictures, that roomy houseboat looks great!!
    **I can see the tiny joined hands... :smile:
    **That painting is one of my all time favorites, I adore Vermeer and Girl with a Pear Earring.

@lanlyn , You never have boring Sims, or stories that's for sure!! :heart:

@afai1261 , I remember you, because of the Frio boys! :wink:

@ZhakiraP , Haven't seen you about for a bit, glad to see you post!
    **That town is gorgeous!!

@meerkattime , You have in a very short period become a favorite poster, your are a sweet gal! :smiley:

@lisasc360 , No idea why but I thought you had been posting longer than April 2016..
    **Dang meteor!! Must have been the aliens...your Sims are Alien magnets.

@MoonandStars83 , I kinda gave up on badges but they certainly have some interesting one to go for if bored with the game.

@Silverofdreams30 , ADAM!!! You should post a picture of him since he is the one a lot of us adored.

@Hallonsaft11 , Hello! :smiley:
    **Alexa is a pretty one, she looks like a smart on too.
    **Sorry, I had to giggle at Ben, I just recently broke up Richie and Stella for a story I'm doing, kept Sebastian but renamed him as I already have two Sebastians in game. Ben is very very cute!!

@Cadh20000 , Cute karaoke pictures, Danny proposing...in the snow very romantic!
    **Lovely wedding shots.
    **Fishing is romantic..right??
    **Much more appropriate sleepwear...
    **Cute pups and kitty!

:smiley:
    edited September 2018
    Gotta get back in the swing of feedback. After the past tough two weeks I've decided life goes on, I will miss Geoff forever but he wouldn't want me wallowing. Matthew attempted "cheering me up" by making me watch South Park....Good Lord!! :o
    Good to see you back. Yeah, life must go on...
    "South Park"? ugh...that show is nasty!
    @Cadh20000 , Cute karaoke pictures, Danny proposing...in the snow very romantic!
    **Lovely wedding shots.
    **Fishing is romantic..right??
    **Much more appropriate sleepwear...
    **Cute pups and kitty!

:smiley:

Thanks! ^_^ Their wedding was on the last night of Winter so they woke up to Spring after their first night of wedded bliss.
    Just think of it as them spending time with the one they love out in nature doing something they both enjoy. Btw, Lunar Lakes doesn't have any water in graveyards, but the Vampire Fish and Deathfish are found in one of the parks instead(the one east of downtown) and that is where they were fishing, he caught lots of Red Herring while she got a bunch of them and Deathfish both.
    Yep! :p
    Thanks! ^_^
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

In the end there is Love....***tentative title.

Part 1:

Jared and Connor Frio, brothers, bachelors, bored...on a some would say very ill conceived whim Connor decided to adopt a baby.

Jared got to the baby first after the social service person dumped him in the house and ran off.

38616345390_e3486631fa_c.jpg

The little blonde boy was dubbed Jasper and grew very rapidly into a cute little toddler..

39546958705_dbd7e2b052_c.jpg

38632725580_5b99ed900c_c.jpg

Jasper loved his IF Edward, Edward was his best friend...he spent tons of time singing to him and talking to him.

25577155327_645f7151ca_c.jpg

Jasper was a very content, easy toddler, a sweet boy through and through.

25577156417_b0dd84e061_c.jpg

25577156097_3669c93375_c.jpg

25577166827_8c6123957f_c.jpg

25577166037_b96a5e4775_c.jpg

Across town Julia Green's newly adopted toddler Rosie was actually being nice to her IF Rowan for once..she never really cared for her doll preferring playing with blocks or with her peg box, Rowan spent most of his time tossed under her bed alone and forgotten..

30897921438_6a4f24bf78_c.jpg

Rosie's Birthday was a quiet affair, Just Julia and her daughter..

43859376195_6c79ed4c7e_c.jpg

43859378035_6a63522632_c.jpg

Rosie aged up:

30897912628_1850935999_c.jpg

43859375205_878175af57_c.jpg

Rosie's IF also aged up, Rowan was annoying as ever Rosie thought...

43859374925_feae2a35f7_c.jpg

43859373975_763ba01d94_c.jpg

Julia suspected her daughter was a bit nuts talking to air like that...

44719465622_f2a273b282_c.jpg

44719457732_8d01e41115_c.jpg

Soon enough Jasper's Birthday rolled around....

44725742891_0bd9c4c8b2_c.jpg

44676346422_682ef0571c_c.jpg

Jasper has wished for the potion to turn his IF into a real Sim for his Birthday, he adored Edward and wanted to see him as a real Sim as soon as possible. Uncle Jared came through...

30876424898_1f4d64ccaf_c.jpg

Edward agreed to drink the potion the very next day...

44746541881_a33f07b095_c.jpg

44697508452_2303ca04f5_c.jpg

The change was pretty rapid..

44697502572_2eb0dde332_c.jpg

Edward was very happy to be a real Sim and thanked Jasper profusely..

44697498642_a59becd3b1_c.jpg

44697497362_6fa43bd306_c.jpg

stopping here...
  • Hallonsaft11Hallonsaft11 Posts: 1,377 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer Thank you! :smile: Yeah, I´ve noticed that it´s quite a fast moving thread, let´s see if I can keep up!

@Silverofdreams30 Yay! A fellow swede, hej! And thank you for the nice comment :smiley:

@bekkasan Wow! Such a beautiful setting for a proposal!

@Cadh20000 Is that Lunar Lakes you´re playing in? I´ve never played it in winter but it looks really cool that way!

@Charlottesmom Thank you! :smiley: Yeah, I can see how it can be a bit confusing with so many Sebastians in your game. I hate it when my game decides to give several sims the same name. One thing is for sure, Richie and Stella sure can make good looking kids. They have 4 boys and a girl in my game right now and all the boys came out stunningly beautiful.
    Hope everything works out well with the story you are doing. :smile:

A good cup of coffee is always best served together with someone you like
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    42351662_162220204702240_4186637895693500416_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_eui2=AeHrZAwWivHkXGyi9wpMSVqpetUqTFeKokHyf3qwPkxqfzczB7DpdRJIItmeJXofNm1P8mfgfmv7fee1Ffx6svmYjSXWW25AMckksbjfkEI07g&oh=0c3094756440d168ca6be52c57d6034e&oe=5C5E7FCF
    On duty, even in rain or shine.

42329621_162220141368913_7720337232208330752_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_eui2=AeE3SJdCXiX0bKlFkHQWdw-_z4xwAyqQ1QjBrzmZqRRrIY3cTqdrwtLlf1LoVoNpHC4wMTyio3ArJvCc8_i6uBJh-7AC4ZNx4yfylHq2pWcwtA&oh=f23aeb568746cc560e764e056f65e18b&oe=5C17F0EA
    Didn't know there were rainbows in the game.

42286069_162220278035566_7605914390000304128_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_eui2=AeE9zZuKa6Ep4MTXdXGdQjzuMEkNFRXcbqPw5PPpgYD_irsNw9Ydwtem1_OQWhfjilQcVXmoFFkYEwGjdsO7vC8rjRd3IxNg1Nr9VWVqcZBM-g&oh=79e5415638a9d12fb3d0b51f782fbcc3&oe=5C2763A2
    Rusty thought it would be a good time to read the newspaper.

edited September 2018
    @Cadh20000 Is that Lunar Lakes you´re playing in? I´ve never played it in winter but it looks really cool that way!

Yep, my Trek household/family only exists there...so far anyway.
    42329621_162220141368913_7720337232208330752_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_eui2=AeE3SJdCXiX0bKlFkHQWdw-_z4xwAyqQ1QjBrzmZqRRrIY3cTqdrwtLlf1LoVoNpHC4wMTyio3ArJvCc8_i6uBJh-7AC4ZNx4yfylHq2pWcwtA&oh=f23aeb568746cc560e764e056f65e18b&oe=5C17F0EA
    Didn't know there were rainbows in the game.

If you have Supernatural installed you may find a Unicorn at the end of a rainbow, at least if the rainbow's end is near water...not always though.
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

In the end there is Love Part 2:

Rosie's science teacher was thrilled Rosie was finally taking the chemistry chapter they were working seriously, she stayed after school for several days working on her potions...Rosie had a pressing reason for her sudden interest in chemistry though...

44828627601_99f2c1ec93_c.jpg

44828626311_535714760a_c.jpg

She approached Rowan with the potion a couple days later, she liked him invisible but her mother had made several comments about her talking to air and was considering sending her to a doctor to have her mental state checked out. The house was too small and Rowan loved bugging Rosie and she couldn't help but yell at him...turning him real and hiding him was the only solution.

"Rowan, there you are, I'm going to give you a potion that will turn you real..."

30899411388_dd64614ed1_c.jpg

"What if I don't want to be real?"

"Drink the potion you little jerk!" Rosie all but yelled..

44051451624_d97abdc0a6_c.jpg

Rowan had been the butt of Rosie's anger for years and decided to clamp up and drink.

44051451294_76a6c43538_c.jpg

44051450494_a89d010d70_c.jpg

"I knew you'd be ugly..." Rosie muttered as she walked away leaving Rowan to the strange new feeling of being in a human Sim body and not his cuddly ragdoll form.

30899405028_df8fc8d63e_c.jpg

Rosie pretty much ignored Rowan but did warn him that if her mother was in the room he better turn back into his invisible form, he was happy to know that was possible. Julia's boss Connor heard Julia and her daughter needed a new place to live their lease was up on the tiny house they were renting and they had to move out. Connor had an old fixer upper he could let them live in for free if they agreed to help Connor and his brother Jared with repairs while they were there. Julia jumped on the offer, she sighed in relief, she was afraid they might have to move back in with her mother and that was a very last resort.

44697495842_1e2e2a2025_c.jpg

The house would be ready to move into in a week so Julia, Rosie and Rowan would be moving to a hotel for the week until they could move in the house.

The hotel...

44778768112_cab6e5fa51_c.jpg

Rowan remained in his invisible form while they moved into the hotel for the week. Rosie almost forgot he was around...somewhere. Julia got her daughter settled to bed.

43017571250_139cd591da_c.jpg

Julia slid in beside her daughter since there was only one bed...something woke Rosie up, she knew what it was...

43017566680_f476182d17_c.jpg

"Rowan I know you're there..." Rowan came out of the bathroom in his human form..."If my mom woke up and saw you you'd get me in a lot of trouble you know!!"

"Why can't you just explain that I was your IF and you gave me the potion to make me real?"

43017565200_39e13283e9_c.jpg

"Yeah, because that doesn't make me sound completely nuts...I should have thrown you away while you were still a stupid doll!!" she hissed. "Why did I give you that da*mn potion??" Rowan decided to shut up and not anger Rosie.

"Just go outside and sleep, I packed you a sleeping bag..." Rosie growled.

43017564140_981a95c330_c.jpg

Luckily it wasn't too cold and Rowan was pretty comfortable in his sleeping bag outside.

44778757902_ff3ff3c7ed_c.jpg

He woke up at 4:30 in the morning and went to admire the lighthouse..

44778755502_c22c9073c3_c.jpg

He walked back but his emotions which were pretty nonexistant in his doll form bubbled to the surface in his real form, he felt unwanted, hated even, he cried with all the sorrow he was feeling..

44778754412_c4626ec690_c.jpg

44778753362_a32cdd8bd3_c.jpg

Rosie was an early riser and decided to check up on Rowan, she didn't see him sleeping anywhere but did hear sobbing..

"Oh great now you're a big baby too!!"

44778752072_e1f906514b_c.jpg

Rowan cringed..."Why do you hate me so much?"

"I don't hate you Rowan, I just don't want you around...well you are pretty annoying too."

44778750682_b97923a0c4_c.jpg

"I just want to be your friend Rosie..." Rowan stated sadly he knew in his heart that was not going to be happening.

"Not happening Rowan..." with that she went back upstairs. Rowan stood there for a long time, lonely and....sad.

44778749882_08085dcfe8_c.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top