Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Daemon and Seth are so cute. Cool prom pics. :)

@Charlottesmom I love your Bree story! Awesome makeover and Bo needs a long lost twin brother named Beau, for Bree, cause Bree and Bo just sound and look like a cute couple, and Bo didn't lose his gayness for her, so, she needs a Beau! Does that make sense? I had a bad day today, flat tire and 3 hours to get AAA to fix it. I was peeved and had a beer when I got home, so, nothing I type this evening may make sense. I only drink about a 6 pack in a summer. I still have 3 2 left and it's fall now. We won't talk about my Baileys though. :open_mouth:

@MoonandStars83 You are young and can multi task. I can only do one thing at a time now. Enjoy!! it while you can. :)

@lanlyn Thanks! I really liked your Roy and Holly story so look forward to more from them. Cool fig leaf, or maple leaf or whatever leaf!! :)

@king_of_simcity7 Nice memories in those pics.

@Nikkei_Simmer I'd say you've done pretty good for yourself considering how well you write your stories here and with the fan fiction that you've written. I've never even had the nerve to try that! You just seem very comfortable with your writing and it just seems like you educated yourself to be what you needed, especially learning all you needed to do the photography.

@SunshineEmma Get some good rest and remember to eat good nutritious food for you and the wee one. ::::hugs::::
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited April 2018
    The adventures of Bo the male SS.. :o

I was getting hearts for both genders with Bo so I decided to do a bit of an experiment..I had him introduce himself to every Sim I saw, I took screenshots of the ones I saw hearts for (some I missed but heard that they got hearts). I wanted to know what I was dealing with, gay, bi, strait, or what..pretty sure he's either gay or right down the middle Bi.

He did get his $10,000 so the house was expanded by another 4x4, which is good as it seems Bree has moved in!

38021769006_f5a58527f5_b.jpg

Got hearts for Elvira! :D

38043862422_fa25f98f9b_b.jpg

And Bessie...

24222043778_8aa1b8b334_b.jpg

Got them for Simon..

38074835831_e485ee3447_b.jpg

and Steven..

38074833941_801b12cdb1_b.jpg

And My Vladimere, great taste Bo!!

24222051858_4f119742d0_b.jpg

None for Beau...which is fine as he's married to Lotta. None for Lotta, Claire, or Cornelia...

24222048728_3e5f130e8b_b.jpg

Got them for Emma...UGH!!

38021755326_89915b7706_b.jpg

None for Blair, which must have peeved him.

38021756296_99fd2c4acc_b.jpg

He did get them for Mortimer but I was picking my iPad up off the floor and missed getting a picture. Mortimer is off limits anyways.

38021756856_f4989ee49b_b.jpg

Bo and Jamie..

38074782441_25bbb80f89_b.jpg

Sent him on a hike...

38043815912_9ce2b8e4cc_b.jpg

This still scares the he*ck out of me! I'm afraid of heights..

38043814882_e5f7b472cf_b.jpg

Pretties (mod free!)

38074743411_2e868daeb1_b.jpg

Gorgeous!

38043807442_5a75410079_b.jpg

Horsie asleep in the middle of the road!

38043865022_b7c575d332_b.jpg

Bo cuddling with his snake..

26298661729_91f38e5f91_b.jpg

I had no idea Sims could get fleas! Cats and dogs yes, but Sims themselves can get them, as Luke had them!! He had black dots jumping off of him, there is one by his shoulder. I switched houses to have him jump in the shower.

24222011488_131e77e84d_b.jpg

Bought the pet cleaner thingie to rid Cleo of her fleas..

38074773961_d6960d8508_b.jpg

38074772931_1642864c21_b.jpg

Even a shower didn't work for Luke so I cheated the moodlet as I had no idea how to get rid of them on Sims.

24222002308_ed8672bd56_b.jpg

Sent him back to the park...wanted to experiment with him as he is married to Sophia in this save and has only been with her, but is with Billy in all of my other saves. This doesn't prove anything Ciel is gay except when my SS is mauling him.

24222008318_75de908407_b.jpg

Luke and his wife Sophia..

38021698156_b1d5f136bd_b.jpg

Luke and Aaron...oops...

37365191594_f44e0b213a_b.jpg

I left them alone after introductions, he didn't get hearts for Evan but they obviously must like each other (they have been together in previous saves, not that it would matter these are different save and bin sims (wiped of all relationships).

37365188154_8e6f6341eb_b.jpg

Okaaaaaay then...I do have 1 legit gay couple in town (Jinn and Thayer) and it seems every time I have even one gay couple in town all my males start leaping out of the closet!! Not that I care, they can love whomever they want, except Connor and Jared, they are my two off limits boys.

38043821712_da27b5f14a_b.jpg

Bo feeding Lotta and Beau's unicorn Buttercup.

38043820192_c1f289bfd6_b.jpg

Not sure how to proceed with Bo, I guess I'll rely on wishes, I always jokingly say I'm gay because I love guys (I am female BTW).

:mrgreen:
    Post edited by Charlottesmom on
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    edited November 2017
    @Charlottesmom as soon as I saw your write she could choose her own hair and makeup for the pageant visions of @CravenLestat Molly Makeover filled my mind. My internet is slow and it still hasn't downloaded some of your pictures but I did see the back view of her and I suspect my assumption may have been correct. I need to get my modem moved close to my new computer so I can do a direct link. I'm using a dongle and it's slowing things down.

@king_of_simcity7 nice pictures.

@lanlyn enjoy the videos. I hope to keep them coming now but am still close to the bottom of the learning curve with Premier Elements - the software I'm using to edit and narrate the videos. And it loads them to YouTube but I wasn't able to add any tags to this one for some reason and I can't edit them in after the fact either. Not sure what's going on.

I'm looking forward to your Roy and Holley story.

Nice posts everyone else. I'm still giving out lots of likes and awesomes.

Now for my update. This is the screen shot collection for Oscar and Louise for their first Spring - that lasts for 7 days in this game.

I want the gnome for all seasons badge. This means the seasonal gnome has to turn up in the sims home or inventory. You can't buy it and get the badge.

I happen to know collecting eggs at the Spring Festival can get you a Spring Gnome as sometimes an egg is really a gnome disguised as an egg.

On the first morning of Spring I sent Louise out collecting eggs.
    Spring001.gif

Spring002.gif

After a while Oscar joined her and went about picking wildflowers. A significant part of their income is derived from sale of wildflowers - Oscar doesn't earn much in the music career and Louise is still an unknown sculptor so her sculptures don't bring in much yet either. Their other main form of income is collecting suns at the Stones Throw Greenhouse.
    Spring003.gif

Spring004.gif

Spring005.gif

Spring006.gif

Late on the second day of Spring they both decided they wanted to be married - immediately. So they had a private wedding. I thought the choice of location could have been better but they were so keen for it to happen I don't think they noticed.
    Spring007.gif

Spring008.gif

Spring009.gif

Spring010.gif

Apart from collecting eggs and wildflowers, Louise spent most of her day dancing at the Spring Festival in the hope of becoming judged the prettiest sim at the dance. She would have to dance throughout the season before she would know if she won or not.

After the ceremony they went home - she caught a taxi and he went by bus.
    Spring011.gif

At home they got to know each other a little better
    Spring012.gif

Spring013.gif

Next morning
    Spring014.gif

Spring015.gif

Later that day Louise danced at the Spring Festival. She kept it up all day.
    Spring016.gif

Spring017.gif

Oscar turned up eventually and had some practice at playing horseshoes
    Spring018.gif

Afterwards Oscar did some gardening.
    Spring019.gif

It's been raining and storming ever since they arrived in Hidden Springs. The only respite from the rain and lightening and thunder came when it was snowing during winter. Then when I went into map view I noticed a huge bright rainbow and hoped that meant the rain was about to stop.
    spring020.gif

At ground level the rainbow was barely visible. It kept on raining.
    Spring021.gif

Spring022.gif

Spring023.gif

Since Louise had failed in her attempt to find a Spring Gnome, Oscar tried to see if he could find one. Their garden was in need of another gnome to join the lonely Cracklin Knackerbell Oscar found in the Haunted House at the Fall Festival.
    Spring024.gif

Spring025.gif

Spring026.gif

Spring027.gif

Since Louise is a married lady now I took her into CAS (with the mirror and dresser) to give her a makeover. My choice of hair and clothes is still severely limited due to not having much Store Content installed and no Stuff or Expansions after Seasons are installed either. Plus no CC.

Louise is wearing a career outfit here. Her default career outfit is her old everyday outfit but she's wearing the career outfit I made for her in CAS. She's in the Sculpting career.

Here she is dancing at the festival again - she really wants to be Festival Queen
    Spring028.gif

Oscar's been picking flowers and is getting ready to join her dancing
    Spring029.gif

Oscar and Louise both trying to dance for Festival King or Queen
    Spring030.gif

Spring031.gif

Spring032.gif

Spring033.gif

The festival shut down for the day and the music stopped so they went home. Louise travels by taxi.
    Spring034.gif

First time watching the stars together
    Spring035.gif

It was the last day of Spring and the eagerly awaited letter arrived.

Oscar was made King of the Festival. He painted this picture and that's his award for being King of the Festival hanging on the wall.
    Spring036.gif

This is the badge I got for a sim being made Festival King or Queen
    Spring037.gif

In an effort to salvage something from her so far fruitless efforts at the Spring Festival Louise scrambled to compete with many others to collect the last few festival eggs. She only managed to collect one or two that day.
    Spring038.gif

Spring039.gif

Spring040.gif

Spring041.gif

Spring042.gif

Spring043.gif

Spring044.gif

Summer has arrived.

On checking her inventory that last night of the Spring Festival I discovered that last egg she collected was actually a Spring Gnome in disguise.

Gnomes001.gif
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
  • Options
    Page 1998 (cont.)

@PalmArrow Great Bree makeover! Love the black and white shot - takes me back to my youth :)

@jillbg Thanks :) I am not really good at making over females but doing Molly and Bree was fun because they were such train wrecks :p

@coco Thanks for the comments :) You really did a great job of the dragon story. You got the flavour right for an asian story :)

Page 1999

@Namaya92 Have fun at your parents' house. Is it where you grew up? Looking forward to seeing your sims :)
    Luna and Fae are lovely :)

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks :) I am not tweaking these sims a little bit. I am doing big tweaks because I want to populate a town with them :p
    Great update! Adelia's Prom dress is beautiful :)

@bekkasan Thanks :) When I first saw Bree in CAS I despaired! ;)
    Beautiful sunrise! I don't blame Autumn for wanting to go back to see it :)
    "single tingle"! tickled my funny bone :p
    The Fates are not subtle! LMAO At least Autumn knows she has found the right man! :)
    His profile looks lovely but I want to see his face! More pics please!
    Loved their meeting <3

@Charlottesmom Perhaps @bekkasan stole Gabriel from your game! ;)
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,031 Member
    @Karritz I was able to watch 3 of your videos today while multitasking. :D

Episode 31: Judy's adventuring reminded me of when my very first sims explored that tomb to get Pangu's Axe. Quite the task! ...China is a pretty place for sims to fish. Fishing isn't as exciting as dungeon crawling, but it's more relaxing!

Episode 32: Congrats to Judy for completing her mission at the hot springs. ...Lovely misty hills scenes. ...All your sims were busy on different adventures. Quite the group of travelers to monitor! You're good at watching over them all. ...I love the Scholar's garden. Beautiful park. My sims enjoy being there. ...Fun seeing Dianna doing her magic in the market.

Episode 33: Congrats to Muriel for completing her series of adventures and with her progress in collecting special relics. Some of those tombs are really involved! ...Good idea to bring Dianna along to practice her magic career while on vacation.
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @CravenLestat Haven't been playing sims much, but I pop on the forums from time to time. Hey there! :D

@bekkasan Hello! Hope you had a good one!
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    Doing a sims 3 family. Labeling the screenshots though. Brittany and Grace Ouellette. I tried my hand at building their house. Grace is a toddler that is independent. Days 1 and 2 is up.
  • Options
    Page 2000

@jillbg I look forward to watching your Molly video when I finish catching up with the thread. If I run out of time before I have to go out, I will watch it when I return this afternoon. Looking forward to it :)

@PalmArrow A party of the simselves and their guests is a brilliant way to celebrate 2000 pages :)
    Nikkei_Simmer looks positively cheeky when he's getting ready to throw the test tube! LOL
    Very entertaining :)

@Silverofdreams30 Great update :) The twins are very cute little boys. I bet they will be handsome when they grow up :)

Page 2001

@Charlottesmom "I'm Gorgeous and You're Not Pageant" LMAO
    Awww Becky before you killed her! LOL
    Unrequited love :( Well, what you can do? He's gay after all! :p
    Love the butterflies - they distracted me a little from Bree and her mother's fight! LOL
    Ah Becky died already!
    Bo questioning his gayness for a second!
    "Busted gaydar" LMAO
    I nearly spat my coffee at my screen when I read she went home with Jared and had triplets! LOL
    Lovely choice of outfits :)
    As always funny outtakes :)
    If you had Master Controller you could see immediately where Bo's gender preference numbers are at!
    Of course your way of checking was fun :p
    Beautiful scenic shots!
    I remember using that pet cleaner thingy on my son's laptop! I really should install Pets again so my family can have a kitty!
    I don't remember my sims getting fleas.
    Lovely seeing Luke. I bet you didn't mind him getting fleas so you could have an excuse to take control of him :p

@Melton23 Pretty pics! The first shot looks like a watercolour.
    I will try TS4 one day but not until I have exhausted what TS3 can offer me.

@king_of_simcity7 Lovely pics :)

@lanlyn Notifications have been broken for many of us :#
    Thank you :) It's always fun for me seeing what a sim looks like gender switched :)
    Interesting fig leaf swimsuit!

@Nikkei_Simmer Sorry that you get frustrated with your dyslexia but you seem to have found workarounds for it because you do very well with your stories and writing.

@Karritz Lovely festival pics :)
  • Options
    emorrill started this thread in January 2015. I joined on page 875 in November of last year. I dread to think how many pages I am responsible for! LMAO
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    lanlyn wrote: »
    @Karritz I was able to watch 3 of your videos today while multitasking. :D

Episode 31: Judy's adventuring reminded me of when my very first sims explored that tomb to get Pangu's Axe. Quite the task! ...China is a pretty place for sims to fish. Fishing isn't as exciting as dungeon crawling, but it's more relaxing!

Episode 32: Congrats to Judy for completing her mission at the hot springs. ...Lovely misty hills scenes. ...All your sims were busy on different adventures. Quite the group of travelers to monitor! You're good at watching over them all. ...I love the Scholar's garden. Beautiful park. My sims enjoy being there. ...Fun seeing Dianna doing her magic in the market.

Episode 33: Congrats to Muriel for completing her series of adventures and with her progress in collecting special relics. Some of those tombs are really involved! ...Good idea to bring Dianna along to practice her magic career while on vacation.

Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed them.

I plan to have three different stories going soon. I have video recorded for the Caroline story - she's living in Isla Paradiso getting badges that the Isla Paradiso Bunch missed or didn't try for.

McFluff story has got more complicated when I Movie Maker finally broke my desire to use it again. I used the time to fill out the back story to McFluff and now I feel it is so fascinating I have to start the video about 5 generations before I was initially planning to.

I was starting to put Episode 36 of Isla Paradiso together last night when I discovered I had missed recording a critical bit - that happens to me often as I can't tell if it is recording or not. Fortunately I have lots of Saves due to doing SaveAs all the time and was able to quickly find the appropriate save and redo the bit of the tomb I'd missed recording and this time I managed to actually get the recording of it.

I'll probably wait a day or two though before making that video as I have a few other things I need to do today.

Happy Simming - it's great to see you back.
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    emorrill started this thread in January 2015. I joined on page 875 in November of last year. I dread to think how many pages I am responsible for! LMAO

@Mikezumi , I started posting around page 300...I did take a 6 month break last year but went back and started reading from page 1 and read almost everything from my 6 month break, I think I had 200 pages that I didn't read. I love/hate this thread love it because lets face it it's awesome, hate it because I get tremours if I try to leave it for longer than a few days, there are too many wonderful posters here! :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,430 Member
    edited November 2017
    I'm rebooting my RL wife's and my story:

TheRealSimmers%2B-%2BHard%2BLuck%2Bin%2BLotusLand_rs.jpg

The Real Simmers - Hard Luck in Lotusland

...and the backdrop is a view the Vancouver City Skyline from Coal Harbour - Yes, I live near Vancouver. :D ...and yes, it's a shot that I took myself. :) Nice thing about being a photographer. :D

I will be utilizing @Sneakfeline0's Vancouver, BC world for this story-line. :)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,430 Member
    edited November 2017
    The Real Simmers - Hard Luck in Lotusland

Vancouver - Not for the Poor

Author's Note: This is the Sims 3 version of Heather and Haruo (my RL wife and I). There will be element of "truth" and "fiction" in the vein of telling a story. I won't tell you what's true and what's fiction, but I will be drawing elements from "my own life" as well as utilizing the Sims 3 to tell this pseudo-biography and hopefully I can show a bit of the city that I call home. I will be utilizing @sneakfeline0's Vancouver, BC...(unfortunately something has gone corrupt in the Exchange file and it is no-longer downloadable - at least on my end)

As a growing metropolis, the Lower Mainland was an interesting dichotomy of the rich and the no-so-rich. Located on the Pacific Coast with the western tip reaching English Bay and the Pacific Ocean and the the eastern-most tip extending all the way to Hope, it was a great place to settle down, if you had the money.

However if you didn't, you were hard-pressed to make a living. It was money during the 90s that had fueled the real estate boom and outlying parts such as Burnaby, Coquitlam and Port Moody as well as Surrey and Delta that had seen a major building boom. Offshore investors looked at taking as much as they could and building up luxury houses for themselves to park their money leaving many long-time residents of Vancouver and the Lower Mainland to depart to places that their pocketbooks could afford. Housing prices skyrocketed, it seemed almost, overnight, but Noel, Phil Haruo and his girlfriend Heather managed to snag themselves a property at the south end of Knight Street and hang onto it, but after they had purchased the property, they barely had enough to survive on.

Luckily Richmond City Council were too busy exhorting the virtues of Richmond to off-shore buyers to care about evicting a few indigent land-squatters, even if it was on prime development property, just so long as they paid their taxes and bills on time.
    Screenshot-2.jpgScreenshot-3.jpgScreenshot.jpg The various city councils were too busy with their development plans that they didn't care what happened to those who were not as fortunate as they were and didn't have enough to put on the table. Mayor Robertson of Vancouver was more interested in developing Fraserview into a cultural hotbed and the area around the arena where the Vancouver Canucks played. At least that would bring in more money and well, more "cultured" people with more money to spend was good for Vancouver coffers.

But it wasn't so good for the ones without money, like the four that were living on a barebones lot in the south of Richmond wondering if they were going to be able to pay the bills.
    Screenshot-4.jpg You did what you had to to survive. And Vancouver didn't like vagrants or people binning. they planned to force as many of the vagrants and indigent out of the main city and out into the outlier areas where they wouldn't see them for what they were: a reflection on how society treats their less fortunate.
    Screenshot-5.jpgScreenshot-6.jpg But despite how society viewed them, Haruo and Phil did get some enjoyment out of picking on each other. It was the typical guy thing to do and scaring each other seemed to be par for the course.

Heather and Haruo had met "on the internet" an year back and it seemed as though the two of them had been destined to be together. They had fallen hard and fast for each other and of course, their relationship had formalized over the internet and it was only natural that Haruo would definitely pop the question when she "landed" in Canada. And of course, long telephone calls and e-mails had cemented their relationship and Heather said "yes..."
    Screenshot-7.jpgScreenshot-9.jpgScreenshot-11.jpgScreenshot-13.jpg Proposing was pretty much a formality as the both of them had pledged that they had wanted to spend the rest of their lives together. And it didn't matter a heckuva lot that Haruo didn't have much money to begin with...it was love and rose-colored glasses; but eventually real life would sink in, hopefully.
    Screenshot-16.jpgScreenshot-17.jpgScreenshot-19.jpg Their first house was practically a garden shed from Wal-Mart with a couple of bunk-beds stuck in the house where the four of them could sleep and with no running water it was not a very comfortable situation, but at least it got them out of the elements. Thank goodness for "socialized health care" - they wouldn't have to pay a whole lot of money if anyone got sick. :D But it was still pretty uncomfortable in the rain which in the summer was warm, but as fall approached, the temperature would drop and although Vancouver was temperate rainforest, it was not a place where you wanted to be outdoors when the celcius dropped through the thermometer floor.

The Vancouver skyline was visible over the hill from Richmond and night practically turned into day when the lights were on.
    Screenshot-22.jpg Screenshot-24.jpgScreenshot-25.jpg Tosh spent the majority of his time head-first in the dumpster trying to find things to sell off so that they could make sure that they paid off the bills/taxes and were able to eat at least something. But it was tough...
    Screenshot-28.jpg though on his behalf, he did, however, find a gemstone, a geode and three metals which he promptly fired off in the mail to get the metals smelted and the gemstone cut. Unfortunately they had too little money to get themselves a gemcutter and do it themselves. Things cost money and in Mayor Robertson's Vancouver - life was tailored to the rich.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    lanlyn wrote: »
    @jillbg Loved your video on hazing and the makeover.
    emorrill wrote: »
    jillbg wrote: »
    Happy 2000!!!

Here goes... My Molly - or rather @CravenLestat 's! B)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eymFhEbISek

@jillbg Girl.......I don't usually like to cuss but.... daaaaaaayum!! :astonished:

That was incredible!! :star:
    (I have that same pose in my game at the end :smirk: )

You are such a fantastic storyteller! And you really know how to pose your sims! Love!
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @jillbg That was one terrific short story! Makeover was pretty awesome too. :)
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    @jillbg , wonderful video! I'm glad that @CravenLestat's character turned out to be redeemable. I like the Kesha song you used - it really fits what Molly must have felt in the first half of the video! She looks lovely after the makeover.

@emorrill @lanlyn @bekkasan @PalmArrow Thanks for your praise! :) I had so much fun setting up the story, and then it took ages to download the dang thing. But I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

@Mikezumi I just hope you'll get the time to watch it sometimes soon, it's pretty long, but the music (my daughter's choice) is awesome! :D

@Nikkei_Simmer That's a lovely idea, telling your on story! I like the way you describe Vancouver, can't wait to hear (read) more! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @charlottesmom Congrats on expanding the house. It seemed he really likes both to me? I've had sims get fleas from the pets before, but, shower usually gets rid of them. I like your pics of him standing on the rock overlooking town....beautiful. Yes, I don't like heights either and get swimmy headed when I play the rpg's and my hero's are climbing up and down mountains.

@Karritz Congrats on the wedding and getting the badge and gnome. :)

@mikezumi Thanks for your comments. :) I am trying to get one more post for tonight :) Gosh, never realized before how many of my pics are profiles!

@msbeckycat Sounds like a fun save. :)

@Nikkei_Simmer Congrats on the restart of this story. Lovely proposal and such a shiny ring. :) The city in the distance is beautiful.
  • Options
    imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    Yay 2002 pages!
    @jillbg & @Charlottesmom Fantastic makeover stories <3 them
    ok, tongue firmly in cheek...Meet Ester Bunny
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    love everybody's updates :)
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,306 Member
    Great updates everyone... :)

Thank you @bekkasan and @SunshineEmma... :) I wish Verizon would get off of their lazy rearends and fix their so called reliable internet that the call DSL but they won't as they are working on something better than that now, so they could care less about their DSL users.

@PalmArrow, that sure was an awesome party that all of our SS had to celebrate the 2000th page of this thread... :) That's just too funny that 4 of our SS sat around reading books but then that sounds like something that I might do in real life...lol

@lanlyn, you're welcome... :) Having the handiness skill is good to have to do stuff around the house and such... :)
  • Options
    mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    This was the first chance I've had all day to check this thread out.

Congrats @emorrill and everyone for hitting the big 2000 (about 2 pages back) I don't have time to post anything else tonight but hopefully tomorrow I'll have a few things to share and be able to do a little bit of feedback. :)

Enjoy your evening everyone and congrats again on 2000 pages YEA :D
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
  • Options

Autumn's lifemate

Autumn and her lifemate look at each other with very contented smiles on their faces. Those smiles gradually fade as they both realize what just happened in broad daylight, in the middle of town, to two perfect strangers. They have gone from uncontrolled, passionate kissing to acute embarrassment in a matter of minutes. Autumn is still trembling from the intense feelings evoked by her lifemate. She wants to tear his clothes off and woohoo right here, right now but luckily, something stops them both from doing just that. She looks up at him and declares, "I came to Barnacle Bay looking for you. I did not expect this to happen, not like this. I don't even know your name. You don't even know my name."
    38056233492_cddd5b749c_c.jpg
    38056231142_9a705bf555_c.jpg

He looks at her and he wants to hold her and reassure her, but, he knows if he touches her right now he will lose what little control he has left, and whisk her away, teleporting her to his rooms and spend the rest of the day and night loving her. He realizes she needs to slow down and take some time and get used to this joining, the idea of him and her together at last. He will give her some time, they have a lifetime ahead of them.
    "I'm Rafe Sinclair" he tells her in a deep voice that resounds with confidence. "It is a delight to finally meet you and I want to hear the story of how you came here looking for me, not even knowing my name."
    38056231782_9023385863_c.jpg

"I'm Autumn, Autumn Ballan. I will tell you the story of how I came to find you. I have so many questions for you and my thoughts are all jumbled right now. I'm not usually so scattered. I came looking for you, but, never actually pictured what would happen when we met. I didn't really expect such a passionate meeting."
    37378089604_9bde688e3a_c.jpg

"It is not unheard of when lifemates meet for passion to overwhelm them. Especially for lifemates who have been alone and searching for many, many years,'' Rafe tells her. "Let us walk to the shade in the park and you can tell me your story."
    37378088974_fe4b11854d_c.jpg

They sat in the park and Autumn told Rafe the story of flying home from China and sensing her lifemate along the way. She explained how her brother and sister-in-law helped to pinpoint the search area and how she arrived three days ago and had been searching the area since. Rafe tells her he had a dream last night about the book store and that it seemed important for him to be there today. "I'm glad I believe in dreams" Rafe tells her.
    Autumn asks Rafe about himself and he tells her a bit of his story. "I've been in Barnacle Bay for several hundred years. I was a pirate back in the glory days of pirating. I plundered in the name of my homeland, raiding ships of our enemies and taking the treasures back home. I tired of the game and had enough treasures of my own to start fresh and Barnacle Bay appealed so I sailed here, beached my ship and this is been my home since. I still like the adventuress life and take several trips a year to explore new places."
    37378088544_bd21cce32f_c.jpg
    38056230172_6c5332e79e_c.jpg
    38102272021_1e7e2e5b2c_c.jpg

It has been a long day for Autumn and Rafe and both are tired. Rafe takes her hands and tells her he will see her tomorrow. He does not kiss her goodbye as he knows he will not let her go if he does. He senses she is not ready to trust him completely and let him fully into her life yet. He waits until she teleports to her home and then he teleports to his ship. He stands on the deck of his ship and thinks about Autumn and marriage. He knows he is ready, he just has to convince her of it.
    38071755592_27aa8a3e14_c.jpg
    38070870982_965d04e046_c.jpg
  • Options
    Hi! @mycami21 :) Hope you are well. Looking forward to what you have to share when you have time. Take care of yourself *hugs*

@jillbg Oh my gosh! I am in awe! Your video and short story were brilliant <3

@bekkasan Am making lunch at the moment but will come right back and read about Autumn and her mystery guy while I am eating :)
  • Options
    ChristianSimFanChristianSimFan Posts: 546 Member
    I been raising horses, I have a male and female horse Spirit and Lady, they had a girl horse Autumn, she went on to have her own daughter Snowflake. <3
  • Options
    @imdragonit Ester Bunny and her house are cute!

@bekkasan I finally get to see Rafe's face and what a handsome one it is :) Love the name too :) He must have been waiting for Autumn for so long if the passion they felt on meeting was any indication. What a perfect thought bubble for the closing pic <3

@ChristianSimFan Congrats on several generations of horses :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top