Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    edited November 2017
    @Karritz Not sure what you use to edit videos but there should be an option aside from the default you recorded it in.It is "Video volume" when editing if you want in game sounds to be clear and loud and "Music volume" for any soundtrack overlay."Video volume" turned high during edit will make it loud even if the person watching has it lower.Plus a final option if yours has it on top of that at the finish you can "Emphasize Audio" to give it HD sound.

Thanks.

I deleted the video audio as it was not recorded properly to start with. I think I've worked out why that was happening now and it should be fixed for future videos I record but the ones I've already got recorded and waiting to be edited and put onto YouTube will all have the game audio deleted. That will affect the Isla Paradiso Bunch until they finish their adventures in China, Egypt and France plus the Caroline videos I've recorded so far.

I haven't recorded anything much for the McFluff videos yet

I'm just interested in the narration at this point. I didn't add any music as that would have drowned out the narration. I'm using Premier Elements. This is the first time I've tried to use it. The only sound you should be able to hear is my voice. The track I'm working with is Narration.

EDIT: Someone left a comment on YouTube and said the narration is clear. I think some people may need to turn their computer volume up a bit though. But she said it was good so hopefully everyone enjoys it.

EDIT AGAIN: I just tried recording on my laptop and even though I fixed the thing I thought would fix it, the sound is no better in the video I just recorded than in all other previously recorded videos. It seems we'll have to wait until I get around to putting CC on this new computer before I can let you hear in game sound in my videos.

I was going to make a few more sims to put onto the Exchange so not planning to add CC for a while yet.
    Post edited by Karritz on
  • Options
    @Mikezumi thanks. I'm enjoying the new video card.

The notifications are totally miss for me lately. I thought it might be this new computer but I've checked on my tablet and the laptop and there at no notifications there either.
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @Mikezumi Forgot to add that your Bree is so sweet - Lol at Molly checking her out! :D

That brings me to @CravenLestat Thanks a million for Molly! :D I took the liberty of using your SS for the male part in my video (which is taking forever to upload to YouTube right this moment). I hope you don't mind, especially as it all turns out well in the end... ;) I'm going for Butterface next so your SS better watch out! >:)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @SunshineEmma , I agree with mikezumi, there is no way that picture would be an issue, they are thinking more full on faces with the no no list.

How have you been feeling I know you said you were going to take some time off, I hope your pregnancy is going well. :)
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @jillbg Don't know why but I truly giggled after reading "Im going for Butterface" :D

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Karritz wrote: »
    @Mikezumi thanks. I'm enjoying the new video card.

The notifications are totally miss for me lately. I thought it might be this new computer but I've checked on my tablet and the laptop and there at no notifications there either.

I'm having the same problems, notification lately are wacky and most of the time don't even show up.
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Did any of you watch Dancing with the Stars the other night where they had a halloween special.Am wondering cause they had a Harlequin clown girl dressed up like the Sims 3 store Le Cirque Nouveau set girl.Was during the monster mash song she looked so cute and I was like "OMG Sims 3 store outfit".
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,727 Member
    I'm going to get some commenting done before I go to bed. Thanks to everyone who commented on my update :heart:

@king_of_simcity7 Nice scenery pics of SV.
    @Namaya92 Your game still looks very pretty! I feel so bad for Aiko she must be terribly lonely. Poor Holly what an awful death. I love the naming theme you have in your game. I hope Bishamon is raised well to defend justice instead of making war :flushed:. Aiko shows so many emotions on her face, I love her. I can't wait to see what Izanami and Connor's babies will look like.
    Poor Vincent taking relationship advice from his mother lol. If Madelyn and Benjamin get married I hope they are able to make it work even though it's against their will. I like the celebrity sighting pic at the end.
    That's one crazy rollercoaster! I'm glad that they both had a talk about their future. Madelyn is such a clear-headed thinker.
    @mikezumi Donnovan looks great! :smile:
    @LunBeauty The three sisters are stunning but that's not a surprise :smile:. I hope they're able to help Kara. I don't think she will last too much longer at the rate the twins are sucking blood from her.
    It looks like Kara has gotten used to her role as maid. At least she is able to stay outside safely for a while.
    Cedrick seems slightly nicer than his sister, at least he wants to keep Kara semi-safe.
    Thanks for your comment on my update too :smile:
    @Faerie197 Kitties! I love the colouring you have given them.
    @Rukola_Schaaf Rotating worlds is a cool idea, I hope you have fun with it.
    @Charlottesmom Thanks for the wonderful comments :smile:
    @Silverofdreams30 Liam is lucky to get a last minute date for prom.
    @SunshineEmma I hope your infection subsides soon! Take care :smile:

@PalmArrow Thanks so much for the nice comments :smile:
    @CravenLestat Download'd! Can't wait to see her in my game :smiley:
    @Faerie197 I guess practice doesn't make perfect in your genie's case.
    @jillbg Wow you've outdone yourself again with the trick or treat pictures. They're so lifelike and you always use the best poses. Since Halloween isn't very big here, I still buy candy every year but no one ever knocks so I have to eat it all myself... oh well :lol:
    @lisasc360 Thanks for the comment :smile:
    @bekkasan Thanks Bekka! I can't wait to show everyone Sun and Saville's baby.. oops I've said too much :tongue:

@Charlottesmom That little girl is so adorable. I love her plaited hair. I can't wait to see what you do with Bree!
    @Mikezumi Thanks for the lovely comments. I was quite proud of myself for writing that dragon story, I just made it up on the spot and went with it.
    @karritz Your winter pictures are wonderful. I love the way the snow makes the trees look. Sounds like your game is having a bit of a zombie infestation at the moment. The snowboarding pics are awesome. Congrats on getting the Festival Badge, I didn't know there was a consequence from winning the festival games.
    @mikezumi I definitely see the nose resemblance with Donnovan and Ariel.
    @wendyyi1 Your villa looks lovely and spacious. Sorry your pregnant sim got burgled :open_mouth:
    @LunBeauty You did such a great job on Molly. I love all your fashion choices too. She's definitely got some real potential.
    The ponytail you put on Bree does wonders for her. The subtle makeup looks great. You did an amazing job with both sims!
    @mikezumi Lol Molly doesn't think too much of Bree. Your changes look wonderful on her. I really like her formal outfit and pattern.

@karritz I think I've missed the last few videos of yours. I'll try to watch this one sometime tomorrow.
    @palmarrow From the first few pictures I thought you had started a new story :lol:. I hardly recognise your new and improved Bree. I love that black and green floral pattern you used on the first every day outfit. The sixties dress is really cool!
    @karritz I'm missing notifications for some people but then they seem to work the next day. Not sure what's going on :expressionless:

If this thread has exploded in the morning and I miss it... HAPPY 2000TH PAGE!!
    original.gif

Good night/morning all :smile:
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @coco Thanls for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Faerie197Faerie197 Posts: 1,077 Member
    edited November 2017
    coco wrote: »
    @Faerie197 Kitties! I love the colouring you have given them.

I can actually only take responsibility for Kitten. The story is that Kitten has been in the Solomon family since Leia was a little girl, around 300 years back. Being exposed to so much magic changed Kitten. Egon Cat is one I downloaded off the exchange. Cute, Lamp, and Wishes are all the children of Kitten and Egon Cat. But yeah, I love how the kittens turned out. Very interesting coloring and patterns.

@Faerie197 I guess practice doesn't make perfect in your genie's case.

No, it really doesn't does it? It's good to see that such mistakes can still be made though.

Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.
  • Options
    Namaya92Namaya92 Posts: 934 Member
    I'm at my parents house until friday and forgot to transfer my saves to my laptop, so I will be randomly playing a new save for the next three days. I am going to populate Salmon Woods with self made sims and will share my creations here! :).
  • Options
    @coco thanks. I hope you enjoy the video.

I have a thread in Creative Corner where I keep all the Isla Paradiso Bunch info together. It has links to all of the videos I've made so far.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/923345/isla-paradiso-bunch#latest

It is a continuing adventure starting in Isla Paradiso. In Episode 35 they are in the early stages of a quest to find all the tomb collections.

I've continued their story and I have videos already recorded covering their efforts in all World Adventures worlds and now they have moved on to the next part of my plans for them.

I had a little catastrophe. I used to have a Showcase Thread in Creative Corner. It showed all of my builds I have on the Exchange. Somehow, inexplicably it got deleted. Apparently investigations in the depths of the workings of the site they have discovered how it got deleted but there is no backup of it so it can't be restored. They hope this sort of thing won't happen again and they have learned from the experience.

So - I still want my builds to be out there but I don't feel up to putting in all the effort to remake that thread. I had just finished going through it to change the links to all of the screen shots in it so I've spent a lot of time on the thread.

Since I'm currently learning to make videos I decided I'd use my videos to showcase some of my builds.

After completing their adventures in China, France and Egypt, I'm taking the bunch on a journey through all of the worlds I have. This journey will continue for as long as it takes for me to show each of my builds. There will be one build per world.

In Isla Paradiso they had my Carnival on the Water build.

They then moved to live in Sunlit Tides where they had my Sweetie Treats Roller Coaster. This is the world in which they currently reside. I will get them to thoroughly explore Sunlit Tides and once they've seen enough of it they will pack their bags and move on to another world where they will find another build of mine to showcase.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,208 Member
    edited November 2017
    @LunBeauty Lovely makeovers of those sims. I love editing sims too.
    Great updates had no time this morning to write feedback so typing in the afternoon now.

@PalmArrow Lovely update Sunlit tides has very nice lightning,
    I love using that world. Lovely Monte vista update.

@Mikezumi Great sims as always its fun to tweak them a bit.
    Thank you that was quite hilarious hehe.

@jillbg hello

@Charlottesmom Nice update

@bekkasan Great update as always and thank you

@coco Thank you always love reading your updates.

@Namaya92 Game still look great even with no enb great update

Here is my next update

[img][/img]I9AgbeT.jpg
    It felt like a good idea to find a prom date at the gym so I sent
    Adelia there aswell. She met Notzo curious there. she asked
    him to the prom and he accepted they were already good friends.

[img][/img]mkZkqla.jpg

[img][/img]OVJK74H.jpg

Emerald and Notzo came over two hours before the dance

[img][/img]ohIKrFq.jpg

[img][/img]M8IETxl.jpg

Their prom outfits they had a great time at the dance. Liam became
    prom king and Emerald and him started going out.
    Adelia and notzo to started going out at the dance Adelica was prom queen.

[img][/img]fikEogu.jpg

They took a sibling photo back home from the dance.

All for now

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Charlottesmom cute sneak peek pics. :)

@Karritz I love all that snow! So pretty. Looks like they are getting along great. Congrats on the engagement. :) I will try to catch the video in a bit or while I eat lunch if I don't get more work scheduled for today.

@Mikezumi I like Ariel's makeover, much improved. Love Bree's new hair and makeover!

@wendyyi1 Well congrats on the pregnancy, but, drats to the burglar getting away.

@LunBeauty Great makeover on Molly! Love Bree's makeover.

@SunshineEmma I don't think the siggy would have been an issue as long as the real person is not obvious. I do like your Thor siggy though. What game is that from?

@PalmArrow I love your makeover of Bree. She fits right in the theme of that town! I put your color block pattern on one of my sims the other day. I will have to take a pic and show you.

@Namaya92 Hope you have a great time. I look forward to what you play. You make such entertaining stories. I bet you will miss your other sims though. I know I do when I can't play them for a bit.

@Silverofdreams30 Beautiful prom outfits. They both look awesome. Congrats on being prom Queen and King. :)
  • Options

Autumn's Search

Part 4

Autumn had watched the sun go down, and kept her eyes on the stars in the sky most of the night. She finally returns home, slept a few hours, awakens suddenly and unable to go back to sleep she teleports across the island to watch the sun rise across the waters. The colors delight her artistic soul and she wishes she had her easel and could paint the morning sky. She takes a few pictures with her camera and will try to paint from memory later. Several others show up to watch the sunrise so Autumn heads to a secluded garden where she can be alone. She opens her mind to the world around her and will let the fates take her on her journey today.
    37365467214_552c3abb90_c.jpg
    38022018326_0800e5b549_c.jpg
    37378412954_1789aff468_c.jpg

For such a small island community Autumn thinks City Hall is an imposing building and looks out of place. She wonders if the mayor has delusions of grandeur and wants to be leader of the world to build such a building. She heads inside to find the list of residences and see if any names spark her senses. Not a single tingle was felt. The park nearby has several people enjoying the morning including the illustrious mayor of the town who is chatting with a staff member. Autumn is inspired to paint once again by the beauty around her, but no hearts or flutters felt. She is pulled further on down the road, stopping briefly at the theater to see what movies are playing.
    26298880659_304903abd7_c.jpg
    26298880159_5a81457499_c.jpg
    37365465574_326c9d5029_c.jpg

She continues on stopping to look at books on a rack outside of the bookstore. She notices a handsome man who is watching her as she approaches.
    37365466824_f7477bfafe_c.jpg
    37365466194_29a192384e_c.jpg

Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, the world changes, her vision blurs, lights explode and shine brightly around her, her heart races, she hyperventilates, she feels as if she was just hit by a lightning bolt. Autumn thinks, wow, the fates certainly made sure she didn't miss him. Her vision slowly goes back to normal, her breathing settles, her heart still races nervously as she watches him rise and come towards her.
    38035400816_133de576c6_c.jpg
    38056235002_3a172ef728_c.jpg
    37378092384_2560d079a4_c.jpg
    38056234442_97a74f7897_c.jpg

Not a word is spoken. They look in each others eyes. He reaches out and kisses her, mentally telling her. "You are mine." They break apart. Autumn takes a deep breath, she reaches out and kisses him, repeating the words mentally to him, "You are mine."
    What the fates have joined will not be broken even unto death they are together.
    37378091924_3a8f9a5ffe_c.jpg
    38056234042_78bde03dfd_c.jpg
    37378091624_fde46aac81_c.jpg
    37378091124_7e733057c2_c.jpg
    38056232372_a9028e34eb_c.jpg
    37378090134_3b530637a3_c.jpg

Who is this handsome rogue?
  • Options
    @SunshineEmma ah....movie!...he is so handsome he could be a game hero!
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 , Adelia and Liam look beautiful dressed for the prom!

@SunshineEmma , thank you! :smile: I have never used Monte Vista for proper playing yet, only for photoshoots, but it's such a beautiful town!
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @SunshineEmma I try to at least. :) I'm just happy that there's so much brilliant CC out there.

@Mikezumi Thank you! I enjoyed making them both over!
    She was like "I can't believe you let THAT move in here!" :lol:

@PalmArrow I love your take on Bree! Monte Vista is definitely a good setting for her! That formal outfit is stunning and her hair is just perfect!

@coco The sisters were premades from Monte Vista, but I just tweaked some of their features and gave them new names. I don't think she'll last much longer either. They don't take much from her, but it still leaves her very weak.
    Odessa sees Kara as more of an object than Cedrick does.
    Thank you! Molly is definitely stunning underneath all that make-up! Bree is definitely a cutie. :)

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the comment! Very nice update!

@bekkasan Thanks so much!
    Finally! It seems Autumn's search is over! I'm so happy for her!
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Everyone, we're on page 1999! We need some celebratory posts as soon as possible!

tHZfPTW.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top