May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,216 Member
    @Charlottesmom I will read your next chapter later today.

@emorrill huggles to you hope you feel better tomorrow

@Mikezumi Great udpates,
    I saw that mod in another thread you linked to it so got it not tried it yet

@mycami21 Lovely update as usual

@aricarai Thank you those hairs are from tsr mostly

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,216 Member
    Here is 4 left over screens

[img][/img]4rKyY1Y.jpg

Time for the twins to age up to kids

[img][/img]msnaifk.jpg

Ella

[img][/img]hWNbzct.jpg

Amber

[img][/img]QP7dh7l.jpg

hooray

• Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 wow, Holden aged up nicely!

@Mikezumi Sorry about Finn, I think Grim shoul´ve given him a second chance for effort. Clearly he was not ready to go! :p

53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    Nevan, Brogan and Michael 5x5

Day 253 - Part 1

Although it was Sunday it wasn't so busy that it was stressful :)
    35165726821_d85bb14634_b.jpg

Is that one of those hairless chest buffets?

(edit: I do belive hairless i spelled with an "r")
    Post edited by ZhakiraP on
  • Options
    Poor Gunther, he's in tree jail.....

I resetsim him to stop the 3 hours of foot stomping.

Screenshot-3342_zpshhf3cuzr.jpg

Yeah, why on earth do they do those things?

@emorrill That Sam of yours is not having an easy life. But I am enjoying the story :)

• Options
    edited June 2017
    The Rags to Riches challenge is slowly progressing, I am currently playing heir 3 (human bloodline) and heir 4 (alien/vampire bloodline).
    Bridget, heir 3 if you remember her, had kids with shady barender guy.
    bridget-dancing.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    Charlotte
    charlotte-raggington-g4.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    Cleo
    cleo-raggington-g4-toddler.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    And Christopher with another guy :)
    christopher-raggington-g4-toddler.jpg?ssl=1&w=450

Richard (heir 4 alien/vampire) got himself a boyfriend. A human boyfriend, Mikhail. richard-mikhail-1.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    richard-mikhail-2.jpg?ssl=1&w=450

Who ever said guys can´t do more than one thing at a time was clearly wrong. Learning logic and transmuting at the same time. Ha! So there.
    richard-exploring-china-7.jpg?ssl=1&w=450

Richard and Mikhail went to China.
    Pre-adventure snack
    richard-exploring-china-5.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    While Mikhail stayed at basecamp cooking.
    richard-exploring-china-8.jpg?ssl=1&w=450

Exploring a tomb
    richard-exploring-china-2.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    Who knew even human sized leeches are afraid of bugs.
    richard-exploring-china-6.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    richard-exploring-china-1.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    And he found the shiny chest at the end, success!
    richard-exploring-china-3.jpg?ssl=1&w=450

I think I´ll have to extend Mikhail´s life a bit, or I´ll have one mopey alien/vampire to deal with.
    richard-mikhail-3.jpg?ssl=1&w=450

• Options
    I am also suspecting, Richard may not be entirely happy about dealing with babies.

richard-may-not-like-babies.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Jonathan, a.k.a. The Magnificent Jon, has his second magician gig at the Hoi Polloi Event Centre today. He starts the day in a relaxed way, by cuddling his cat Houdini.
    H1gAjYz.jpg

0rcWt3k.jpg

Jerry and Anitra are wearing "The Magnificent Jon" t-shirts to support their friend.
    cX9Upg4.jpg

Time for the show!
    (This is the first time I'm using the steampunk backdrop, after I've installed a mod @CravenLestat recommended which unlocks the Showtime content otherwise unlocked only with Simport. I didn't even know how many cool stage props I'd been missing!)
    1w6dXPv.jpg

While performing Appearing Objects, Jonathan conjures an alarm clock. He is eyeing it so suspiciously! "Hello, alarm clock, are you going to explode?"
    J7ibvAa.jpg

Levitation is always a crowd pleaser!
    JYZU3FJ.jpg

N7WqgVl.jpg

The show was very successful. Strangely, the only trick he messed up was a beginner one, Wand Into Flowers. But the crowd thouight he did it on purpose!
    ejaT26Y.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Charlottesmom It is kinda weird they can get in those places, but, not out. I had a fence around a statue and they would walk right through it, but wouldn't get out.

@mycami21 I enjoyed the update. Does it take long for the werewolves to turn once bitten? The new vamps are the next day, so, I think they have to sleep first. Adorable pictures of Sam doing his homework, and playing. Congrats on the lovely simoleans from the painting opportunity.

@emorrill I hope you feel better! ::::hugs::::

@PatchouliNitt I hope they have fun!

@lime sounds like good drama. :)

@king_of_simcity7 Have fun with the video.

@Silverofdreams30 The girls are beautiful. Holden is funny coming to the party in his underwear!!

@ZhakiraP Great pics of your families. No, he doesn't look very happy in that photo with the baby. Maybe baby has a smelly diaper.

@PalmArrow Cute pic of Jonathan with the kitty. Love the tshirts!! Awesome job on those. He has a large crowd for the show.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bekkasan Thanks I made half of it so far anyway. I just need to chose the music :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @PalmArrow ....My weakness, You know I love your Jonathan! <3
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,727 Member
    GUYS I'VE GOT A NEW UPDATE COMING! I was putting it off for so long because I had no idea what to do next. But I have some ideas now and even a title.

A Morning Without Clouds - Part 1
    Though clouds may gather in the sky,
    And billows ’round me roll,
    However dark the world may be,
    I’ve sunlight in my soul.

Peace had fallen upon the Okuda/Callahan household. A month had passed uneventfully since the wedding and life was getting back to normal.
    Screenshot-20_3.jpg

Spencer: Ugh, gross! You're ruining the movie. Where's Uncle Sav and Auntie Sun when I need them.
    Emiko: You'll feel the same one day, sweetie.

Spencer rolled her eyes at her parents and forced her eyes back to the screen. Kara chatted with her friends quietly in the background, unaware of the commotion.
    Screenshot-18_1.jpg

The clink of bottles caught their attention. Saville appeared from behind the corner with a tray of drinks. He squinted at the label on the bottle of nectar.
    Saville: 4,968 year old Cherimola Blan Plum Avornalino Pomegranate Nectar. Blimey how long have we had this?
    Sun: Hey, what's the occasion?
    Screenshot-23_1.jpg

Saville: I thought we would all have a drink to celebrate our one month.
    Emiko: I'll drink to that. So have you made any thought to your honeymoon yet? I mean it's been long enough now and you have saved up.
    Screenshot-24_3.jpg

Sun fiddled with her belt. It was true that they were well overdue for a holiday, a proper one this time. Sun in fact did have an idea but felt nervous to tell her husband. But when she looked into his crystal blue eyes she knew that he would take her side.

Sun: I... well there's one place I would love to go. It's been years since I've been back home to Shang Simla. My sister and her husband are there, I just miss them sometimes.
    Saville nodded. She had been bringing up her sister's name, Hui Young Kim, lately. In all honesty he had been thinking of taking her on a trip back to her birthplace.
    Saville: I think it's a great idea.
    The bright smile that he got was worth everything. (She is looking at him with pure love!) :blush:
    Screenshot-26_2.jpg

Another month passed before it was the day of the flight. Saville had gotten up while the sun was still rising to get ready. He kissed Sun on the cheek while he tiptoed out the room.
    Screenshot-37_3.jpg

He had also been thinking of something to bring up with Sun. Something that had made his brother and sister so happy in life. He wanted children of his own. He imagined dark ebony hair and striking blue eyes. He scrubbed his face and pushed the image out of his mind. He was determined to make his dream come true, but today was not that day.
    Screenshot-45_3.jpg

Hours later, the wind was blowing through Sun's hair as she rode up a familiar dirt path. Nothing could wipe the smile off her face.
    Screenshot-53_2.jpg

They stopped at the side of the road to catch a breather and take some photos. Snap! Saville caught Sun's unsuspecting photo on his polaroid camera. Years later it would hold a whole page in their family scrapbook.
    polaroidtemplate2.jpg

They finally made it to their rental home. It was nestled on the top of a hill with a fantastic view of the city below. Sun pushed against the creaky gate and made her way into the garden. The fragrant azaleas greeted her as she admired the house before her.
    Screenshot-57_2.jpg

Bonus! Kids with their toys because it's adorable.
    Screenshot-36_4.jpg
    Screenshot-50_1.jpg
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Nevan, Brogan and Michael 5x5

Day 256 - Part 1

Jordan came out so I had Cliff join him. I saw them interacting so zoomed in and found Cliff embarrassed. I imagine I missed Jordan scaring him :p
    34550136693_ce424750ea_b.jpg
    When the family were waking up I was worried that Nevan wouldn't be able to serve the meal because Cliff was haunting the table.
    35193689742_953ea28b51_b.jpg
    Not only was he able to serve the meal, but he was also able to get into his chair although it was a foot off the ground :p
    34973055010_2890f8ddf7_b.jpg
    Cliff stopped his haunting as the rest of the family came to the table.
    34550131453_57f3a3c016_b.jpg
    35360096705_6cff2eb204_b.jpg
    Nevan woke with a wish to spar so I had him spar with his father, Jordan :)
    34550126233_4831618bcf_b.jpg
    35360093175_38671c7640_b.jpg
    Unfortunately Jordan disappeared before the sparring match was over. I had him spar with Michael instead.
    35360091295_2e5141e792_b.jpg
    I changed Ita's outfit. I think this is more appropriate for a snob ;) Douglas had a wish to jog and must have gone straight to Ita when he got home.
    35360090285_eabd0302a1_b.jpg
    Since they had been flirting for a while before I noticed them, they were ready for me to have Douglas propose. I had forgotten he was clumsy and missed him nearly dropping the ring but this pic was taken just after he recovered and caught the ring before it hit the ground.
    35320665256_fd30ea49b6_b.jpg
    35360085385_4654a7abec_b.jpg
    35193677412_60f9427d7c_b.jpg
    I saw them heading towards the treehouse later. I would have thought the treehouse was not befitting of a snob ;)
    35320660416_8a084d759a_b.jpg
    I had left Nevan, Michael and Brogan to their own devices while I concentrated on Ita and Douglas. I found Michael and Brogan flirting while Nevan read a book nearby.
    34973037130_9e0e9b849d_b.jpg
    Brogan wandered off to break space rocks while Nevan and Michael danced.
    35193671182_acb6fc04fd_b.jpg
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,340 Member
    Great updates everyone... :)

I'm still here but just lurking as I haven't really felt like doing much since losing my little birdie as it feels so empty and too quiet in the house now. Might be going to take a look at some baby birdies this weekend that's still being hand fed and should be ready to be adopted out sometime in July and then we will decide whether to get another one from there or wait for a while before getting another one. Even the hubby says it's too quiet around the house without having a little birdie making cute little noises. At least I have the little box that my little birdie is in that we got back yesterday after having her cremated. It has her name and birth/death years on it along with the certificate of cremation on top of it. It makes me feel a little bit better knowing that she is inside of the house with us and not buried outside with our other little feathery friends.

Thank you for all of the well wishes from everyone just in case I have missed anyone while I was commenting from the time she died to now. Hugs to everyone... :)
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @coco Beautiful pictures :smile:

@Mikezumi Nice pictures :smile: I have to laugh at the thought of one ghost trying to scare another but the best picture was with Lotta 'pushing' the stroller along... D

@lisasc360 Sorry to hear what happened to your bird :(

Going to load up the game and start filming in a bit...
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member

@Mikezumi:
    * Lealani looks cute - looks like she's had your magic touch

@Silverofdreams30:
    * Ohemgee - they're both cross-eyed, but really cute too!

@ZhakiraP:
    * Nice update - Mikhail and Richard are very handsome

@PalmArrow:
    * Jonathan and Houdini are both very cute!
    * I love the fan support of Jerry and Anitra
    * What a great show - I've never played a magician; may have to put it on my to-do list

@coco:
    * Awww what a beautiful update. I enjoyed reading it and seeing your lovely Sims

@Mikezumi:
    * I didn't know ghosts could move things...that's AWESOME
    * Are the ghosts, like Jordan, active parts of your family? I didn't know you could interact with them? That's pretty cool!
    * Whoa, that is a confusing family tree. You're so dedicated to keep track of it all!
    * Why was everyone sad at the wedding or were those happy tears?
    * Love that potty training face - it's so cute!
    * Beau loves Lotta - that's why he's not scaring her! Aww romance!
    * OHEMGEE - cutest picture of Tristram not wanting to get off the spring rider
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited June 2017
    Here is a 2 part update and something big happens in part two :o

Started the day with dumpster dives and two bigger items Cowpoke stove for $650 and Evirtyme dresser for $450 and the rest bringing my total to 3,060 ... 1K short of my wedding.

This is awkward :s How embarrasing I was dumpster diving at the grocery store and Yolanda comes in the gate and to make matters worse Susan is walking this way.My secret is out I am a poor stinky loser. :lol:

Screenshot-2990_zpsuv9xufbt.jpg

Now a moment that got me sad...

I was done dumpster diving and Yolanda was talking to me and the next interaction was she gave me flowers,I tried to cancel it but it still went through.The guilt was real :bawling: not lying immediately clicked to my house and Lola was watching TV and then I looked at our photos from the booth together and got feels.Even though I did not do anything was feeling terrible.

After she gave me flowers.

Screenshot-2988_zpsbdxxdmso.jpg

I created a hottie monster :( by making her young again.After that was hanging out watching three male townies giving her flowers and flirting two of which were married.It is all my fault making her youthful and beautiful again with an elixir.I am a terrible simmer for messing with fate.

If you remember earlier in my story spotted a vampire that slipped through the cracks.Seen Gabby Ahmed running super speed vampire style around the skating rink.Those that may not know vampires can use the rink to run in circles like crazy blurs.

Screenshot-2992_zpsmdyusi35.jpg

Went to the bar and...

Busted :neutral: Daniela was dancing on the bar during her shift

"Oh no a customer"

Screenshot-2999_zpsmwbnzomw.jpg

"Nevermind,It's just Craven"

*My hump my hump my hump my lovely little lumps*

Screenshot-3002_zpssnv0gm7t.jpg

Parting Shot

This is the girl I told you about that worked the kissing booth.Nicole...What did I tell you about her at young adult.

:love:

Screenshot-8_zpsgunrxzex.jpg

Part two coming....
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,340 Member
    @CravenLestat, nice update... :)

@king_of_simcity7, thank you... :)

Okay everyone, the Verizon tech was here and he told us that the line that we were on had a short in it, so he moved us to another better line in hopes that this works better and not have any more disconnecting issues. He then replaced the cable that goes from my computer to the modem as that cable was also no good, he said a loss cable like that could cause issues with the modem as well.

When I mentioned what the CS person told us a couple of weeks ago about FIOs being put down here, he said that was nonsense and not to expect it since the county does have an agreement with the local cable company about putting FIOs in only the newer houses and not the older ones which just isn't fair in my eyes but I guess it is what it is then. But hopefully what he did today will solve the issue for now.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,135 Member
    Hey everyone. :)

I'm feeling a little better this morning and I'm hoping to get some yard work done, but I wanted to read the thread and try to make some comments before starting. (Besides ya'll KNOW how quickly this thread moves on the weekend! :neutral: )

@Lime Welcome to the forums and this thread! :smiley: The random dog with stars on it appearing in your Sims lives cracked me up! :lol: That happens sometimes when I change households...

@Mikezumi Thank you. <3
    I see. I think it's kind of nice to see you playing a male and female pair, but with your dislike of lady sims I understand. Lotta can't be that bad though right? ;);)
    I hope you can get a ghost or hybrid baby very soon!
    *Jordan scaring Cliff to the point of tears... :lol:
    *Ok, serving breakfast on a hanuted table without the plates sliding around is impressive! :star: Not to mention Nevan being able to sit down on a floating chair too! :lol:
    *3 shirtless men! Yum! :love:
    *I like the color of Ita's new outfit. :) (Kind of reminds me of the Teal craze during the early 90's. :p )
    *OMGosh! Clumsy sims can drop the ring? :lol: I guess I never noticed because I can't stand the clumsy trait so I never give it to my sims.
    **Cary's a hottie! <3
    **No more fancy outdoor weddings? ;) Adorable exchanging rings and kiss pictures. <3
    **Maeve still scaring folks again. :lol:
    ***It's funny to see it spelled "Tristram" because I keep thinking "Tristan," who is a character from my Holland Family story. :)
    ***Lol! Some people never tire of pancakes, like my daughter. :p In fact sometimes it's the ONLY thing she will eat because she's such a darn picky eater! :confounded:
    ***Cool vampire gnome.
    ***Poo face! :lol:
    ***Lol! I imagine any ghost would have trouble pushing a stroller. :lol:
    ****Love your baby bum shots! ;)<3
    ****I hate it when ghost sims scare their lovers and even if they are BOTH ghosts, they will still scare each other!
    ****Tristram's like, "Fat chance you're making me get off this spring rider dad!" :lol:
    ****Awwww, you made them watch the stars. <3

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you lady. <3
    *Happy birthday to the cutie twins! :)

@ZhakiraP Nice update. :) And Richard's face while holding the baby! :lol:

@PalmArrow "The Magnificent Jon" T-shirts are awesome! :smiley:
    Loved the magic show!

@bekkasan Thank you. <3 {{{Hugs back}}}

@coco Yay an update from you! :smiley: (And you added background music again, very nice! ;) )
    You know, I was never one of those little girls that thought kissing was gross. Seriously. I loved watching people in love. <3 I've been a hopeless romantic all my life! :p
    That's some OLD nectar!! :lol:
    Fiddling with her belt huh? My prediction is Sun is Pregnant!! :mrgreen:
    Saville looks dreamy in the bathtub and I love Sun's smile being back in her hometown. <3
    LOVE the polaroid picture! :)

@lisasc360 Yeah...I remember how quiet it was when my sweet Lawrence passed away too. :cry: It was hard, so I understand. I wanted to get another bird right away to fill the void, but hubby thought it was too soon and it might feel like we were replacing Lawrence and would forget about him. That wasn't exactly true, but I agreed it might have been too early so we waited. Then life happened and we got out of the Army and...we just haven't gotten another bird since.
    Someday though, I do want another cutie Zebra Finch in our home. <3 They make the most adorable of noises and they really aren't that loud.
    {{{Hugs to you}}}

@king_of_simcity7 Have fun making your video. :)

@CravenLestat Lol! And you're a poor stinky loser with no shoes!! :lol:
    I didn't know Vampires could race around on the skating rink! :)
    Daniela's dancing! :lol:

Such a joy to read the updates so far everyone. :) They lift my spirits.
    Even though I was down in the dumps last night I watched a Quantum Leap episode while folding laundry and when it was over I just had this urge to go and start writing the next update. ;) It amazed me how inspired I felt when I was feeling so down. God is good <3 And so is the power of prayer. <3
    Ahem, anyway...Happy Simming my friends. :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    @CravenLestat the song is awwsome with the video

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top