Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    can't see the pictures either.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    @Frn0731

Glad I'm not alone! :D Misery loves company. I hope the links get fixed sometime soon.
  • Options
    Me too #IchigoUsagi I want pictures!!
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited April 2016
    I think the server was down, but all is well now I hope!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

The pictures are up and it does add a lot to the story. (I need pictures when I read? :o )
    Oh Mor , save yourself and teleport ,or do something hocus pocusy to save yourself... I don't like you Ysa :s you are soooo vindictive.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Okay I know that I make my readers all sad and that there is enough death at my tribe but I haven't thought of THIS! Okay I understand Tonais punishment and also a bit Mors maybe even Leias but the combination?! That is hard to swollow. I am really sad for their children what will they do now? Just so sad :s
  • Options
    Marialein wrote: »
    Okay I know that I make my readers all sad and that there is enough death at my tribe but I haven't thought of THIS! Okay I understand Tonais punishment and also a bit Mors maybe even Leias but the combination?! That is hard to swollow. I am really sad for their children what will they do now? Just so sad :s

we should all (#teamMor) have a pity party and cry together :'(

Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    @pammiechick - love love love!!!!! Eep! Can't wait for the next chapter
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    omg great chapter! So much suspense! And Mor looks greaet with the pink hair. Can't wait for more!
  • Options
    Persefona711Persefona711 Posts: 356 Member
    omg so tension and I love Tonai puppy eyes ^^
    maybe Leia will escape somehow or Mor
    qbDPpCu.jpg
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Just when I started to like Leia... I wonder how these deads will influence the tribe. I'm so sad for Leia and Hawika!
  • Options
    celticpixie128celticpixie128 Posts: 57 Member
    I sure hope aluani doesn't destroy the tribe.
    I also hope whoever takes over before her daughter doesn't either
  • Options
    I'm gonna join the #TeamMor pity party. I'm a little upset with Hawika right now, she's just as dismissive as Ysa has been. For god's sake, just because Mor sent Tonai there doesn't mean she had any control over whether he followed their plan or not! Whatever happened to looking into things? The only opinions Hawika trusts are Ysa (her explorer and mother of her grandchildren) and Aulani (her son). And I hate to break it to you, but just having access to something evil doesn't mean a 'good' person would immediately want to use it. The fact that Ysa brought Mor into her tribe while knowing she practiced dark arts is proof enough of that. Why are all the people on the amazon council so narrow-minded?
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o:o:o:o:o I can't even use words to express my emotions!!!!!!!! Leia was bad... not so sad for her.. POOR HAWIKA!!!! It must be killing her.... and Aulani.. he must be devastated.... OH DEAR OH DEAR OH DEAR!!!

I agree totally! So many emotions! :p:#:o>:) Can't wait for the next chapter!
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited February 2018
    Leia cannot believe what is happening and she is powerless to stop it. The words of Aulani’s curse against her back when they were teens ring into her ears: “The festering sore of unforgiveness will consume and bring down even the strongest Creator in all the Amazon.”

Screenshot_339_1.jpg

And so, it is done. He has brought her down.

Screenshot_772.jpg

Mor speaks evenly to the queen, “You had your mind made up even before you heard my words. You deem my culture evil without knowledge. This is dangerous. Therefore, I have a warning for you. My people will remove ourselves from the Amazon. We will no longer be under your guidance. If you come after us, there will be war. We are many and we are strong. Do not move against us or you will lose your crown.”

Screenshot_791.jpg

Incredulously, Gatherer Lomasi gasps, “What is she doing?”

Screenshot_790.jpg

Twirling her ring, Mor chants and glides into the air as is done when focusing mana. Hawika knows there is nothing Mor can do, but then she sees Leia and Tonai floating as well. “It is futile to resist, Mor. Guards! Take them away and prepare them for the ceremony.”

Screenshot_793.jpg

“My queen!” Lomasi shouts. “Something is wrong!”

Screenshot_795.jpg

A bright light envelops Mor, Leia, and Tonai until a loud hissing sound buffets Hawika’s ears. Holding her head she asks, “What is this?”

Screenshot_794.jpg

Provider Kosumi jumps up and cries. “They’re gone! It is as Queen Hawika says. She is a demon.”

Screenshot_799.jpg

Seething, Aulani cannot contain himself any longer. “How dare you call her a demon? She has done nothing wrong. I told you in my testimony she used the potion on me once and I had control over my desires. Does this indicate malice? NO! You have given her no choice but to flee from your injustice.”

Screenshot_797.jpg

“Aulani,” Ysa commands, “You are not allowed to address the council in such a manner. Sit down and speak to us if you have anything left to say.”

Screenshot_798.jpg

Hawika speaks to Aulani after he takes his seat. “My son. What is your grievance?”

Screenshot_811.jpg

“Mor is not evil. Just because she used her magic to escape does not make her a demon. Leia is the only one who used evil practices against me, but she should not lose her life over it. I do agree that she should lose her tribe, but that is all.

“Isn’t this council supposed to be different from the council’s before who ruled with death and destruction? Mother, that is what you wanted to do when you took the crown. Be a change for the better. Be open. Liberal. When the former council was against your tribe for ways they didn’t understand, they ruled exactly as you have done. Lift this sanction against Mor. As for Tonai, he deserves death for he attacked Ysa. I do not believe Mor ordered him to do it. He wanted to bring Leia down.”

Screenshot_806.jpg

“My son, those are valiant words indeed, but Mor gave Leia the object to control you. She should not have done so. And she also used the potions. You do not know what all she did for you are not of her mind. As it is, she led Leia down a path of destruction and for this, I cannot forgive her. But for you and your children, I will not chase her to bring her back. She may live out her life in peace away from the Amazon.”

Screenshot_813.jpg

Relief washes over Aulani and he rubs his head. “Thank you, Mother, for hearing my words. I am in anguish over these events and wish my family was whole.” He yearns to be with Mor but knows his duty is to his tribe which is perilously at a cliff, about to fall over if he does not help.

Screenshot_814.jpg

Ysa interjects, “But what of Tribe Wahine? Who will rule?”

Screenshot_807.jpg

“Law dictates that the next in line girl of royal bloodline shall inherit. That would mean Kalani will be the next heir if she would take on the Wahine name and abandon all rights to the starting of her own tribe in the Lionne name.”

Screenshot_804.jpg

“I know Kalani would be happy to receive her father’s name and take on the famous Wahine tribe, but who will rule until she is of age?”

Screenshot_805.jpg

“Would you like to do the honor, Ysa? I would need to find another Explorer, but I would be most obliged if you helped us in this manner.”

Digging his nails into his fists, Aulani spits, “I am vehemently against Ysa as the Creator of our tribe, Mother. The women would not honor her. As it is, she has flipped the tribe upsidedown with her meddling. No. I cannot bear it. Please, allow Shaman Mist to rule until Kalani is of age.”

Screenshot_806.jpg

“Aulani, Ysa has the tribe’s best interests at heart. It is not her fault these troubles arrived at your doorstep.” Hawika raises her arm. “I proclaim that from now on, Ysa Lionne will take the name of Wahine and be Creator until such a time as Kalani Wahine may take over. She shall be given all respect due a Creator and she will rule with respect to her tribal sisters and slaves. Aulani, you will be master slave until your sons are of age. They will decide amongst themselves who will take over this position once they become young adults. If they cannot decide, they will fight to see which of them is Master. It is done.”

Screenshot_809.jpg

Mixed feeling wash through Aulani. He is very happy that his line will be forever in the annals of history of Tribe Wahine and his daughter shall be Creator! But to suffer under Ysa is unthinkable, especially when it is by her neglect of him that he chose to fall for Mor and then she rips her away from him out of jealousy. He feels as if the Maker has cursed him for all time. Will his sadness ever go away?

Screenshot_808.jpg
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    I'm glad Leia got away! As for Mor and Tonai... I think they deserved punishment. Especially Mor for meddling with my ship! :lol:
    Hawika is a very wise queen, and that she chooses not to chase them is a most honorable decision. Yet I think making Ysa the creator for the time being was unwise. She is not part of the tribe after all...
  • Options
    TaraIris94TaraIris94 Posts: 552 Member
    Speechless yet again! I love these chapters with Hawika, I really missed her.
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    edited May 2016
    What will happen next?

Post edited by LluviaRain on
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    edited April 2016

Wiping this all out because it's N/A :p Nevermiiiinnndd.
    Post edited by lovebypondside on
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

• Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Wow. That was thrilling. My heart was beating fast when Aulani wanted my Mist as creator :D Even if I wouldn't think Ysa is the wrong decision now I have to. Mist would have been better ;)
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Um... Yes! Let's hope we are finally rid of Mor, Leia and Tonai! All three had adequate punishments in my opinion...
    And I think Ysa deserves to rule Tribe Wahine. She only has it's best interests at heart. And Go Hawika! She was so awesome! :)
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    This story is such an emotional rollercoaster! I love it!
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Am I alone in my feelings towards Hawika taking a serious turn? I really liked her up until recently, and I liked Ysa when she was first introduced. But they're just being so biased and unfair right now it makes me mad! :angry: This story sure is a roller-coaster.
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Ugh, once again Aulani shows he's the only sane person in this tribe. Feel so sorry for him, forced to live his life in a sea of narrow-minded women...

I hope we do get to see more of what Mor is up to. As for Ysa becoming the creator, I have no words that would be forum appropriate haha! Let's hope her daughter will be likeable, at least...
    Am I alone in my feelings towards Hawika taking a serious turn? I really liked her up until recently, and I liked Ysa when she was first introduced. But they're just being so biased and unfair right now it makes me mad! :angry: This story sure is a roller-coaster.

@IchigoUsagi Not at all, I feel the same way! I used to really like both of them but now I can't stand Ysa and Hawika's disappointed me (though I don't hate her... Yet :D)
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Oh Aulani, can't you even try to remember the good in Ysa?
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)