August 7 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,729 Member
    Thank you for having Salvius in your story! <3 He might be a bit outspoken but I don't think that Makana minds. I'm glad that she let Newlin live and become the Master slave. I think he earned it. He was under Mor's influence and she is evil! >:) Now we need to watch out for Alena. :#
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 11,645 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    Thank you for having Salvius in your story! <3 He might be a bit outspoken but I don't think that Makana minds. I'm glad that she let Newlin live and become the Master slave. I think he earned it. He was under Mor's influence and she is evil! >:) Now we need to watch out for Alena. :#

    Salvius is soooo handsome but not shy as you can see. He might catch a certain Creators eye! Lol!

    Alena! Yikes! Let’s hope for the best! :o
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 11,645 Member
    Hello, Amazons!

    Yes, I have a chapter! WOOT!

    I wish I could update more often, but once every three weeks looks about like the timeframe. I really want to do once a week. We shall see.

    Makana is about to move into her new digs!

    dh0zmjn.jpg

    Speaking of digs, I want to shoutout and thank @RABOOSKI for designing Makana's palace. OMG it's amazing! If you wish, check it out and download it or at least favorite it. Her hard work should be praised! I will be using it for a long time. I'm so excited!

    Her Majesty's Palace
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,729 Member
    What a beautiful palace for Makana to rein in! Oh you used my sad story about Salvius, thanks you it fit well the way you wrote it!
    Hagen makes an appearance! So nice to see him again but not great circumstances! :o
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 11,645 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    What a beautiful palace for Makana to rein in! Oh you used my sad story about Salvius, thanks you it fit well the way you wrote it!
    Hagen makes an appearance! So nice to see him again but not great circumstances! :o

    Thank you! I'm so happy to have Rabooski to design these things for me!

    Yes, Salvius' story was perfect! <3
    And oh...you remember Hagen? It's been a while. lol! I'd forgotten most of it and had to refresh my memory!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,341 Member
    It's good to see Makana back and a gorgeous new location! <3
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 11,645 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    It's good to see Makana back and a gorgeous new location! <3

    Aww...thanks!

    Yes, Makana is back and in some swanky new digs! She's loving that at least (even though how she got there is heartbreaking). Bring on the romance (let's be done with war, okay?)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LunaFoxLunaFox Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi, Author-chan! I've been reading your story for a few days now and I absolutely love it. I was delighted to find out when I skipped to the end that you are still writing it! Keep up the good work!
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 11,645 Member
    LunaFox wrote: »
    Hi, Author-chan! I've been reading your story for a few days now and I absolutely love it. I was delighted to find out when I skipped to the end that you are still writing it! Keep up the good work!

    Hello, fellow Amazon! Thank you for your kind words! Yes! Still writing it! I'm slowing down a bit on it because of the virus, unfortunately, but be of good cheer, it's still progressing. I should have a chapter up sometime next week. <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LunaFoxLunaFox Posts: 2 New Member
    That's great! I still have quite a lot to catch up on, I'm still at Page 41.
    I was thinking of starting my own Amazon challenge thread, but 1. I'm not a full member and 2. I'm not always good at writing plots, and that's kind of the basic requirement for a story. 😅 I'm still definitely going to play the challenge itself though.
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 11,645 Member
    LunaFox wrote: »
    That's great! I still have quite a lot to catch up on, I'm still at Page 41.
    I was thinking of starting my own Amazon challenge thread, but 1. I'm not a full member and 2. I'm not always good at writing plots, and that's kind of the basic requirement for a story. 😅 I'm still definitely going to play the challenge itself though.

    You have a ways to go, but that's good because you'll always have something to read for quite some time. ;)

    Glad you want to do the challenge. It's so much fun, especially since we now have Jungle Adventure and Island Living which we didn't have when I was first doing the challenge. I had to rely a lot on cc. :)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top