Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    I dislike Ysa more and more . She has done nothing but cause trouble and doom for tribe Wahini with her meddlesome ways.
    Oh Mor you are a shaman , couldn't you find a more clever and sneaky way to get rid of Ysa ?
    Now all I can think of saying RUNNN Mor ! RUNN!
    I'm afraid that Leia might not come out of this unscathed , she better come up with a plan quickly.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    I am Team ysa on this one. I would be annoyed as well if aluani constantly defends mor even though there is clear evidence that she is evil. #TeamYsa
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Yes, I am with @Julyvee94 on this. #TeamYsa because if Aulani really still loves Mor although by now, we all know she is evil... Well, you have terrible judgement, Aulani!

(And the fact that in-game, Ina was all over Xela (Alex). They HAD to be together...heh...)

Really? How could you tell? I'm curious...

She was always hanging around him and by the time i noticed, they had a huge friendship...she didn't care about Matias. You have to remember I have at least 12 people in my he household...I really don't watch what they do if they are "off camera". Fun to see!

Oh right! Cool! :)
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    iheartdinosx3iheartdinosx3 Posts: 895 Member
    edited April 2016
    Oh my gosh! Thank god Ysa is finally just like "Bye Felicia" with Aulani. With everything she's tried to do to make him see what is wrong with Mor he still won't listen. Now he'll just have to wait and see at this trial what an evil and manipulative woman Mor is!
    Post edited by iheartdinosx3 on
  • Options
    TaraIris94TaraIris94 Posts: 552 Member
    What an exciting chapter! Im glad Tonai didn't cause damage to Ysa.
    Can't wait to see what comes next :)
  • Options
    IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    Mor should be punished, sure. But Ysa deserves a little karma too! 'He basically said she was guilty', and by that she means she wants it to be Mor so that's definitely who he meant. We know it's Mor, but couldn't Ysa have made other enemies along her travels that want her dead? I really, reeaally dislike Ysa right now. #TeamMor
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    OMG! My jaw dropped. Tonai is a plumming ninja! :love: Although his facial expressions kind of destroyed the whole sexy ninja image. :lol: Nice bun. Don't let him die, please!

Poor Aulani, always in the middle of it. Anything happens in the palace, I'm sure he'll be the one to pay the price again.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited April 2016
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    OMG! My jaw dropped. Tonai is a plumming ninja! :love: Although his facial expressions kind of destroyed the whole sexy ninja image. :lol: Nice bun. Don't let him die, please!

Poor Aulani, always in the middle of it. Anything happens in the palace, I'm sure he'll be the one to pay the price again.

Lol! I thought he looked like a sexy ninja with that man bun and guy-liner. But his face was priceless flying like that! Ha!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    christinouzchristinouz Posts: 9 New Member
    OMG! Great update!! I can't believe it! Although I was hoping that Aulani would came closer to Ysa after he saved her.. :p And Leia... she is going to be in soooo much trouble! But she had it coming I guess! I disliked her since I saw how amazing Aulani was and still is! And now I realized.. poor Hawika she will be put into a very uncomfortable situation with all the Leia-Mor-Tonai mess...
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    I agree with @roseinblack69
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    Absolutely #TeamMor
  • Options
    fierysimmerfierysimmer Posts: 92 Member
    The last picture basically speaks for everyone's emotions!
  • Options
    lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    Also #TeamMor
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

• Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Maybe Tonai will have something else to say to the queen...but it's only a guess :p
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    Maybe Tonai will have something else to say to the queen...but it's only a guess :p

@anaitapeva I think you might be onto sth. Tonai might have gotten himself caught on purpose to get to the queen :O
  • Options
    IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    anaitapeva wrote: »

@anaitapeva I think you might be onto sth. Tonai might have gotten himself caught on purpose to get to the queen :O

That would be a cool turn of events! Tonai is pretty crafty, so I wouldn't put it past him.
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    XSimMimX wrote: »
    Absolutely #TeamMor

Me too #TeamMor
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    HyunHeeHyunHee Posts: 390 Member
    #MordramatoCome xD I was on the edge of my chair reading this!
    2vc864m.jpg

• Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    #TeamYsa
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    At this point I don't particularly care for either Mor or Ysa... #TeamAulani
  • Options
    LiseHaideeLiseHaidee Posts: 38 New Member
    Aww man this is tough. Both Ysa and Mor are driving me nuts!!
    Hi everyone by the way! I've been following this story since it showed up on the sims news page ages and ages ago but love the story. I always come back to it after a month or so to checkout the recent updates and read in bulk. hahah. Love your work @pammiechick :smiley: keep it up
  • Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    @ThePlumbob I agree! I used to be #TeamYsa but she gets a over the top latley so i converted to #TeamAluani
  • Options
    Zeroz wrote: »
    Aww man this is tough. Both Ysa and Mor are driving me nuts!!
    Hi everyone by the way! I've been following this story since it showed up on the sims news page ages and ages ago but love the story. I always come back to it after a month or so to checkout the recent updates and read in bulk. hahah. Love your work @pammiechick :smiley: keep it up

Hello and welcome! Glad you've hung in there! And I'm happy to know you're enjoying the story!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    #MordramatoCome xD I was on the edge of my chair reading this!

Lol! I like that team. You won't be disappointed then! For all the other teams, one or more will not be happy with the ending of all of this...but hopefully, they'll be ready for Gen 5! Coming soon!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    Can I join #moredramatocome? I don't like losing :wink: and Id hate to have my heart set on Ysa or Mor. Part of me leans towards Ysa because old flames burn strong but I don't want to get my hopes up.

@pammiechick - I don't trust it! You'll have some epic twist or plot and I can never guess how your stories are going to end up - which I find exciting. Unpredictability is actually really nice. I get grumpy with main stream novels when they don't turn out how inexpertly or wanted. I want my happy ending and I want it now!!!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]