Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    So many things happening! Poor Aulani, poor Hawika... and poor Matias! :D
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    So many things happening! Poor Aulani, poor Hawika... and poor Matias! :D

Yeah...this was a catch up chapter! So much is happening in the tribe and to really move forward, you guys needed to see all the changes! And there's way more, too, but the story just can't hold all the characters! Yipes! I will try to keep you updated on major characters (so this is a hint on whom you'll see in the future of the tribe!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Persefona711Persefona711 Posts: 356 Member
    oh no Lakeki, he was so great sim :'( and Kanui looks gorgeous :blush:
    qbDPpCu.jpg
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Poor Aulani, seems like life can't go his way no matter what! I didn't realise Hawika no longer ages, that should be interesting!
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    Poor Aulani, seems like life can't go his way no matter what! I didn't realise Hawika no longer ages, that should be interesting!

Her brother, Hagen, is helping with that.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    HyunHeeHyunHee Posts: 390 Member
    poor Aulani he reminds me of me ;-; when I'm depress
    2vc864m.jpg

• Options
    poor Aulani he reminds me of me ;-; when I'm depress

Oh...so sorry about that...me, too, though! :s
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    OMG, Kanui is so dreamy! Can't wait to read more about him.
    Rest in peace, Lakeki, you did so much for your tribe and for your queen.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    RIP Lakeki, a true legend.
    Is this a victory for #TeamMor ? I hope so... I'm still very passionately on her side!
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    This update was a whirlwind :o first Lakeki dies noooo, then Konai comes about (he's super cute btw) and then all this drama with Ysa and Aluani... I'm not even sure what to believe. Poor Aluani everyone is pushing him around. And Elia was super inappropriate at the funeral, I hope Matias will not choose her.
  • Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    Drama,Drama,drama. *shakes head* these amazonians cant calm their plumbobs for one chapter can they?
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    This update was a whirlwind :o first Lakeki dies noooo, then Konai comes about (he's super cute btw) and then all this drama with Ysa and Aluani... I'm not even sure what to believe. Poor Aluani everyone is pushing him around. And Elia was super inappropriate at the funeral, I hope Matias will not choose her.

I know, right? I was mortified! :D
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    FrantikaFrantika Posts: 159 Member
    Oh Eila, she's the comic relief at this point. She is so dim she can't realize that she could just pick a different slave and get that baby she really wants. It seems like being a mom is mainly what she wants, so just take any guy! They aren't going to stay together anyway. It's frustrating but also kind of hilarious.
    VsmclH4.jpg
  • Options
    Frantika wrote: »
    Oh Eila, she's the comic relief at this point. She is so dim she can't realize that she could just pick a different slave and get that baby she really wants. It seems like being a mom is mainly what she wants, so just take any guy! They aren't going to stay together anyway. It's frustrating but also kind of hilarious.

LOL! I'm glad you "get" her character!!! ;) Poor Eila...hopefully, she'll figure it out.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Dilabi’s whole body feels like she is trudging through mud. She has no idea why. It is as if the part of her that she once was is trying to escape, but is still trapped.

Just then, Matias walks by to gather the dirty dishes.

Screenshot_815.jpg

“It is too early in the morning for sad faces, my lady.”

Screenshot_816.jpg

Dilabi steps beside him. “What do you know of sadness? You who always wears a smile like a flower lei.”

Screenshot_818.jpg

“A flower lei? Is that supposed to be an insult? If so, you got me. Right in the heart.”

She giggles. “I did hope to shoot you with my words. So glad my aim is true.”

Screenshot_819.jpg

“Since I am at your mercy, dear lady, let us go somewhere today. I know of a place that will put a smile on your face so that it will never leave.”

Dilabi couldn’t help but grin. Matias has a way about him that is charming and she trusts him. A break from her daily routine sounds like something she really needs. “I would love that. Let me tell our Creator and I will meet you outside.”

Screenshot_820.jpg

When they arrive at the park, Dilabi is overwhelmed by a sensation that she has been there before. But with whom? Fear grips her insides. She does not enjoy this place. Her heart quickens.

Breaking Dilabi from these troubling thoughts, Matias takes her hand and says, “There are no worries here, my lady. Only pools and spas which are for your enjoyment. Allow me to please you.”

Screenshot_824.jpg

He continues, “For your eyes are as beautiful as the rainbow over Sunset Falls in the distance.” Then Matias kisses her hands.

Screenshot_826.jpg

With his tender lips on her, the worried feelings vanish like the vapor in the desert. “Are you always this forward with women, slave?” For she knows this kind of action is looked down upon in Tribe Wahine. Women are the ones to make the first moves. Not men. But Dilabi does not mind. In fact, it feels natural to her to let a man lead.

Screenshot_830.jpg

“I hope you will forgive me, my lady. I-I don’t know what came over me. I’m not myself when I’m around you.” He bows low and then looks deeply into her eyes.

Screenshot_832.jpg

Arching her eyebrow, she says, playfully, “I will punish you for this, slave. Kiss me. That is your penalty.”

Screenshot_828.jpg

Without words, the two cling to one another as if they’d always been lovers. Dilabi’s heart pounds with rapture, holding this strong man in her arms. Her heart is at peace when she is with him.

Their kiss deepens and Dilabi wants more. Matias is hers now. She must seal their bond.

Screenshot_833.jpg

Holding her hand, Matias asks, “How do you feel now? Are you okay? I will hold back for you if you wish.”

Screenshot_834.jpg

“No, Matias. You have helped me so much. I wish...to go somewhere private with you. The spa perhaps?”

Nodding, he says, “Of course. Lead the way.”

Screenshot_842.jpg

When they enter the hot tub, Dilabi searches Matias’ eyes. “There are no slaves like you, Matias. I feel like a puzzle that is missing many pieces but you have found them. You make me feel whole again.”

“I’m so glad. I’ve been worried about you. You always look as if you're about to cry.”

Biting her lip, Dilabi moves closer to Matias, signaling him to come nearer to her.

Screenshot_835.jpg

Stroking her shoulders, he whispers, “Are you sure about this?”

She holds him with her eyes. “I’ve never been more sure.”

Screenshot_837.jpg

The spa seems to bubble faster as Dilabi kisses Matias. She sinks into him, slipping her arms around his neck. They kiss each other over and over, and she relishes the strength of his body against hers.

Screenshot_839.jpg

Screenshot_840.jpg

After enjoying each other for the rest of the day, Matias brings out a plate of olives and meat for them to eat.

Dilabi stares at this wonderful man, so ashamed for ever harboring fear for him or any other slave.

“What is it, sweetness?” Matias asks. “Do I have olive juice on my mouth?”

She giggles then she stops and becomes serious. “I want to thank you, Matias. For everything. For helping me. I’m not afraid anymore.”

Screenshot_844.jpg

Rubbing her fingers with his, he says, "That makes me happier than you'll ever know."
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    This was so adorable! And I feel like we got to know Dilabi a little better!
    Now the question is if their rendes voux will lead to a nooboo...
  • Options
    TaraIris94TaraIris94 Posts: 552 Member
    This was such a sweet chapter! I love Dilabi and Matias together. They are adorable!
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    That was adorable! :)
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    Awwww, that was so sweet <3 I'm a little worried about how the others will react, though.
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Aww I liked that! Definitely seems like the best pick for Matthias :) Though I'm oretty curious about Dilabi's past!
  • Options
    HyunHeeHyunHee Posts: 390 Member
    aww how adorable :3 Dilabi is now one my favs and I see a new nooboo on the rise ;)
    2vc864m.jpg

• Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Dilabi and Mathias are wonderful couple, I love them both together <3 I wish they would never separate ;)
  • Options
    AllyTod13AllyTod13 Posts: 114 Member
    I. Ship. It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    AllyTod13 wrote: »
    I. Ship. It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FWIW...so do I. LOL! :love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    Yay!!! I agree with @AllyTod13. This couple always!!! I feel like I can survive whatever happens with Ysa or Mor now! Haha!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]