The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    At this point I don't particularly care for either Mor or Ysa... #TeamAulani

Welcome here, @ThePlumbob! :D
  • Options
    lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    Usually I most love characters that start out as "bad guys" but become "good guys" from the influence of other characters, which is why I'm #TeamMor. I wasn't sure about her at first, but it seemed her feelings for Aulani softened her. I can't blame her for wanting revenge on Ysa, after Ysa sent her packing - pregnant, alone, and against Aulani's wishes. I don't like that she chose Tonai for the job, but... eh. They were from the same tribe, right? (I could be wrong on this) Where else was she gonna go?

I thought that when Ysa and Aulani came together it was extremely romantic - but, since her return, Ysa doesn't hear anybody out or take a moment to consider what will come of her actions. If sending Mor away was motivated by jealousy - that's lame. If sending Mor away was motivated by her belief that Mor was using dark magic - she didn't take much time to investigate. Had she played it cool she might have been able to observe that Leia gave Mor the green light to use it.

#deepthoughtsontribewahine

And, yes, I am excited for the next generation. @pammiechick Any plans to pick new tribe members again some time?
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Usually I most love characters that start out as "bad guys" but become "good guys" from the influence of other characters, which is why I'm #TeamMor. I wasn't sure about her at first, but it seemed her feelings for Aulani softened her. I can't blame her for wanting revenge on Ysa, after Ysa sent her packing - pregnant, alone, and against Aulani's wishes. I don't like that she chose Tonai for the job, but... eh. They were from the same tribe, right? (I could be wrong on this) Where else was she gonna go?

I thought that when Ysa and Aulani came together it was extremely romantic - but, since her return, Ysa doesn't hear anybody out or take a moment to consider what will come of her actions. If sending Mor away was motivated by jealousy - that's lame. If sending Mor away was motivated by her belief that Mor was using dark magic - she didn't take much time to investigate. Had she played it cool she might have been able to observe that Leia gave Mor the green light to use it.

#deepthoughtsontribewahine

And, yes, I am excited for the next generation. @pammiechick Any plans to pick new tribe members again some time?

Yes...but for slaves this time! Be thinking about that!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    OMG! Great update!! I can't believe it! Although I was hoping that Aulani would came closer to Ysa after he saved her.. :p And Leia... she is going to be in soooo much trouble! But she had it coming I guess! I disliked her since I saw how amazing Aulani was and still is! And now I realized.. poor Hawika she will be put into a very uncomfortable situation with all the Leia-Mor-Tonai mess...
    This! :D

• Options
    jennibeejennibee Posts: 4 New Member
    I really want to be Team Ysa but she's making it so hard at the moment!

Can't wait to see what happens when Tonai gets to the palace...
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    #MordramatoCome xD I was on the edge of my chair reading this!

Lol! I like that team. You won't be disappointed then! For all the other teams, one or more will not be happy with the ending of all of this...but hopefully, they'll be ready for Gen 5! Coming soon!

One or more... Is that a pun?
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Wow! Just got caught up after being gone for awhile! Absolutely love the love chapter with Matais and Dilabi. <3 They make a lovely couple! I wish they could stay together forever~but alas... Finally Eila can have her baby! I think that's all she really cares about. Now the question remains will Aulani and Ysa get together after his saving her life??? Tonai has stirred the pot can't wait to see what happens with the Queen! >:)
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Hawika feels numb as she gazes at Leia’s former slave and father of Hawika’s grandson, Kanui. All that was relayed to her by Ysa and Aulani is hard to believe. If all turns out to be true, the council is in agreement on what is to be done and Hawika will carry out the sentencing.

“Tonai Corelonesi,” Queen Hawika starts the proceedings, “I am told you attacked my Explorer in the middle of the night at the Tribe Wahine compound. Why?”

Screenshot_771.jpg

“If I tell you the truth, what shall I receive? For if I gain nothing, not even my life, then I will keep quiet.”

Screenshot_770.jpg

Waving her hand, dismissively, Hawika answers, “You will gain a better death. That is all I will promise. Stay silent and you will die by starvation in the Pillar of Death. Help us sort out all who are to blame in this crime, and I will promise a quick and painless death by poison. You choose.”

Screenshot_776.jpg

“I will die by the Pillar for I am no canary.”

Screenshot_766.jpg

Hawika is losing her patience with this man. Raising her arms, she shouts, “Do I look like someone to be trifled with, slave? You will tell me or I will force you to divulge via a nasty truth serum and then you will be fed to the cow plant--a most dishonorable death. From there, you will long for relief as you burn in torment reserved for the most despicable souls that walk among us in the Amazon.

Screenshot_774.jpg

“So I ask you again--why did you attack my Explorer?”

Sighing loudly, Tonai finally says, “I did it as a favor to Mor Rigan. She needed to be rid of your Explorer since Ysa banished her from Tribe Wahine.”

Screenshot_777.jpg

“And why did Ysa banish her?”

“Your daughter, Leia Wahine, asked me to bring Mor into the tribe. I knew her mother, Flem. She was of a tribe who practiced dark arts. She was in need of control.”

“Control? Of what?”

Screenshot_769.jpg

“Of your son, Aulani. Leia knew he was evil and he had a desire to overtake her tribe as he had threatened before she became Creator—which you knew and did nothing about. Explorer Ysa found these dark objects and ordered Mor banished for using them which is a huge grievance for Mor did not use these items. Ysa did not punish Leia who did use them. Mor is innocent.”

Leia shouts, “He is lying, Mother! I did not use anything of the sort!”

“She DID!” Tonai yells, raising his hands over his head. “The blame for all of this can be laid at Leia’s feet.”

Hawika’s heart is ripped in shreds. What Aulani said about Mor giving Leia a doll to control him is true. Leia is lost to her now.

Screenshot_768.jpg

“Enough, slave!” Champion Amadahy orders. “You will not speak to the queen in such a manner.”

Screenshot_780.jpg

Holding up his hands, Tonai says in a gentler tone, “I am sorry for raising my voice, your highness, but I’m telling the truth. The blame for any evil that is pervading the tribe has its roots in Leia Wahine.”

“I’ve heard enough.” Holding back tears, Hawika cuts him off. “Amadahy, please bring Mor Rigan for questioning.”

Rising to her feet, Amadahy answers, “At once, your highness.”

Screenshot_773.jpg

Mor walks into the council room and sits down. Hawika is struck by how beautiful she is. She cannot believe Leia was led down into the depths of hell by her magic and wicked ways. Anger seeps into her veins, but she breathes deeply to control it.

Screenshot_9_2.jpg

“Mor Rigan, is it true you ordered Tonai Corolenesi to kill my Explorer, Ysa Lionne?”

Screenshot_781.jpg

“No.”

At this, Ysa jumps up to face her enemy. “You liar! Tonai just told us that you had put him up to it. How dare you lie before the council?”

Screenshot_782.jpg

Glaring, Mor states, “I did not order him to do any such thing. He did that all on his own. I merely asked him for help. He, like the fool he is, took it upon himself to try to kill you. That was not in my plan.”

Screenshot_783.jpg

“What was your plan then?”

Screenshot_784.jpg

“My plan was to live my life out with my husband, Aulani Wahine. We were to be married. Did you know this? But you were so full of hatred and jealousy, you ripped through my room, destroying lives in your wake. And without justice, ordered my banishment without so much as speaking to me about any of this. Is this not extreme injustice? None of the items that you claim are evil. They are of a use to my people and cannot overrule the will of an individual. But you did not even ask me about how these objects work nor whether or not anyone was in grievance over their use!

“Tonai was going to ask you to come to me and take you by force if necessary. But his plans were interrupted by Aulani’s bravery. I wanted to have a council with you on my terms. And now, we’re here. All of this could have been avoided if you had followed Amazon court rules and questioned me or better yet, allowed me to speak with the council over such matters. But you did not. Instead you crafted your web full of deceit and made me out to be an evil woman.”

Screenshot_785.jpg

Fury overwhelms Hawika and she cannot stay silent. Aulani told them in witness that Tonai was about to kill Ysa with the sword. He never tried to take her by force. This is just a manipulative ruse to lay blame onto Ysa.

She raises her finger and yells, “YOU are evil, Mor Rigan, for I know you are lying. Tonai said you told him to kill Ysa. Your objects are evil as they hold a person to the will of the one in charge. The rose serum and red hot potion are both illicit substances, banned by the Amazon council and have been for hundreds of years. Aulani has testified that you used rose serum on him.

“No...you are not innocent. And so, by my right as Amazon Queen, I order your punishment which is death by drowning at the Amazon Temple. This will take place tonight.”

Screenshot_11_2.jpg

Turning to her left, she states, “Tonai, for your truthful witness, you will die by poison shortly after Mor Rigan.”

Screenshot_12_2.jpg

Sighing and pulling at her fingers, she finally says almost in a whisper, “And you, Leia Wahine, for using the witchcraft doll to control your brother, you will lose your tribe, all its inheritance and will drown along with your accomplice in the Pit of Death at the Temple.”
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    edited April 2016
    What a mess! I feel like it's all Leia's fault. She's never done the tribe any good. But what will come of them without a creator? Also, I officially cannot stand Ysa anymore. So self-righteous...
    Post edited by ThePlumbob on
  • Options
    christinouzchristinouz Posts: 9 New Member
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o I can't even use words to express my emotions!!!!!!!! Leia was bad... not so sad for her.. POOR HAWIKA!!!! It must be killing her.... and Aulani.. he must be devastated.... OH DEAR OH DEAR OH DEAR!!!
  • Options
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    What a mess! I feel like it's all Leia's fault. She's never done the tribe any good. But what will come of them without a creator? Also, I've officially cannot stand Ysa anymore. So self-righteous...

:) You will find out in the next update!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    christinouzchristinouz Posts: 9 New Member
    > @pammiechick said:
    > :) You will find out in the next update!

Can't wait for it!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o:o:o:o:o I can't even use words to express my emotions!!!!!!!! Leia was bad... not so sad for her.. POOR HAWIKA!!!! It must be killing her.... and Aulani.. he must be devastated.... OH DEAR OH DEAR OH DEAR!!!

True...all those emotions are as you say! So sad for all... :(
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Wow... I am speachless... :o Poor Hawika... To punish your own daughter, your blood and body... :'( But I understand and I support Hawika. They all deserved it. It was good to see my Amadahy although even she was very concerned and upset. This tragedy should be a good lesson for all Amazons and their slaves.
  • Options
    spontaneousivyspontaneousivy Posts: 250 Member
    #TeamHawika

She chose to do what is right. But I have a feeling Mor and Tonai won't leave so easily >:) . Nor will Aulani and Leia accept it that well too.
  • Options
    iheartdinosx3iheartdinosx3 Posts: 895 Member
    OMG. NO MORE TRIBE?! I literally just freaked out LOL

But for real #TeamHawika ! She dealt out EXACTLY the kind of punishment needed!
  • Options

There will still be a Tribe Wahine...think about what happened when Hawika died and Leia wasn't of age...if you can't remember, well...hmmm...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    Ugh! I can't stand Ysa! Mor's really pretty... is that really her? Could it be a trick?
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    #TeamHawika

She chose to do what is right. But I have a feeling Mor and Tonai won't leave so easily >:) . Nor will Aulani and Leia accept it that well too.

Oh yes. I still refuse to accept that Mor will die. She has magic, after all! Or perhaps Aulani will help her escape. Though I doubt that would bode well for him...
  • Options
    iheartdinosx3iheartdinosx3 Posts: 895 Member

There will still be a Tribe Wahine...think about what happened when Hawika died and Leia wasn't of age...if you can't remember, well...hmmm...

Ohhhhhhh! I remember now! I see...but that makes me wonder if Leia will get out of death like her mother? Or will no one care enough to do that...So many questions! I'm super excited for the next chapter now! :D
  • Options
    TaraIris94TaraIris94 Posts: 552 Member
    So many emotions. I am left completely speechless.
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Poor Hawika. It's hard to carry the weight of being the queen. :( I can't wait for the next chapter!
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Nooo! They cannot die! Not Tonai with those beautiful puppy eyes! Loved his defiance! And Mor, she's so proud and beautiful and brave. They must not die!

Yes, Leia was never a good creator, obsessed with control over Aulani. She's to blame for this mess.

This chapter was so intense! Loved it. Want more soon.

*mumles from her sleep* No, no, no! Tonai can't die!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    edited April 2016
    #TeamYsa I think Hawika meted out fair punishment, and even though Mor is almost gone, I feel that she's got a final victory in ruining Aulani and Ysa's relationship.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    Is anyone else not seeing the pictures? Or is it just me?