Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA silence on family play and family play fans

Comments

• Options
    sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    PandaORose wrote: »
    Over a thousand pages...I'm doing it.

tumblr_m4h445r3x01rvwq31o1_400.gif

Late to the party, but still. I feel the same way Patrick looks.

Aww! I think we all know that feeling!
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Playing with Pandoboo while Mom and Dad swing.

21758988989_6fc89e1d3c_z.jpg
  • Options
    Evil_OneEvil_One Posts: 4,423 Member
    Over a thousand pages, possibly the longest running thread in Sims history, and yet still no response from Maxis or EA.
    raw
  • Options
    @bekkasan that's the most adorable picture! <3

@Evil_One it's really rather obvious isn't it? ;)
  • Options
    Evil_OneEvil_One Posts: 4,423 Member

It's as obvious as it is a terrible shame.

raw
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I'm playing a legacy family at the Sims 3 and I'm on the 3rd Generation now, and here is the question: Is it strange that I like the spouse more than the heir (btw the souse I'm speaking of in the 3rd Generation is the Fairy version of Linda Scott)?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    Evil_One wrote: »

It's as obvious as it is a terrible shame.

It certainly is @Evil_One and something that is pretty shameful given the amount of people who they have ignored and pushed aside.
  • Options
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    I'm playing a legacy family at the Sims 3 and I'm on the 3rd Generation now, and here is the question: Is it strange that I like the spouse more than the heir (btw the souse I'm speaking of in the 3rd Generation is the Fairy version of Linda Scott)?

No, I always just feel more attached to one sim than another, even if they didn't start as 'my' sim and married into the family.
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    Over a thousand pages, possibly the longest running thread in Sims history, and yet still no response from Maxis or EA.

This thread is like the red headed step child kept in the attic. They want to forget about this thread, and or hoping it will wither and die.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »

Not at all! I'm not doing a legacy challenge, but I like the husband of the sim I raised more than her, so I ended up splitting them up.

So don't worry. :wink: You're not alone!
  • Options

This thread is like the red headed step child kept in the attic. They want to forget about this thread, and or hoping it will wither and die.

Its why family players keep being singled out for 'comments'. It must be very inconvenient for them.
  • Options
    SadieD123SadieD123 Posts: 1,317 Member
    @sparkfairy1 Did a guru even stop by to congratulate the thread on getting to 1000 pages? I know usually at least one of them stopped by when it hit big numbers like 500 pages. But I feel like they have been even more silent this time around especially considering that 1000 pages is even more spectacular.
    275f503fc4c6c8ef197baeea76ebe0f91373200482_full_zpscc1a19512.gif
  • Options
    SadieD123 wrote: »
    @sparkfairy1 Did a guru even stop by to congratulate the thread on getting to 1000 pages? I know usually at least one of them stopped by when it hit big numbers like 500 pages. But I feel like they have been even more silent this time around especially considering that 1000 pages is even more spectacular.

Nope no one came by. We are on the naughty step!
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited October 2015
    I tried letting @SimGuruDrake know about it and bribed her with purple cake, but no Guru or mod has stopped by the thread since it reached its new milestone sadly. I think SimGuruBChick was more active with this thread. @SimGuruLyndsay stopped by the thread awhile back too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Well im finally off work for the week so can spend more time here and in The Sims :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    SadieD123SadieD123 Posts: 1,317 Member
    edited October 2015

Apparently. Or maybe they're taking the "Maybe if we ignore them, they'll go away" approach to things.
    Post edited by SadieD123 on
    275f503fc4c6c8ef197baeea76ebe0f91373200482_full_zpscc1a19512.gif
  • Options
    eLau23eLau23 Posts: 1 New Member
    One year later, I've sort of given up hope EA is gonna patch toddlers into the game system at all.

1 year later, sticking with TS3.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    eLau23 wrote: »
    One year later, I've sort of given up hope EA is gonna patch toddlers into the game system at all.

After this amount of time it seems unlikely they will be patched in or added with an expansion!

Its only build mode that interest me now with lack of family play around!

Its going to take time and money for them to create them, much like pets so, i really don't see them being patched in or in a pack unless its family related, and these survey recently about a generation pack pack seems to me like they added them to try and shut us up about toddlers!

I hope I'm wrong :#
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    clover24clover24 Posts: 887 Member

:lol: great phrasing! :lol:
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »
    eLau23 wrote: »

After this amount of time it seems unlikely they will be patched in or added with an expansion!

Its only build mode that interest me now with lack of family play around!

Its going to take time and money for them to create them, much like pets so, i really don't see them being patched in or in a pack unless its family related, and these survey recently about a generation pack pack seems to me like they added them to try and shut us up about toddlers!

I hope I'm wrong :#

I don't see them being patched in either. They are pushing out EPs, GPs and SPs, now. That is where the money is and they wouldn't give something for free when they can rip people off for it

:disappointed:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member

If that's the thing from the Supernanny show, i'm pretty sure the german version was actually called "silent step", sso it fits perfectly!
  • Options
    simIrrevirresimIrrevirre Posts: 763 Member
    Anemone7 wrote: »

If that's the thing from the Supernanny show, i'm pretty sure the german version was actually called "silent step", sso it fits perfectly!

Haha, but Supernanny's discipline advice for children above 7 years old - which I think all of us are :wink: "is to discuss the issue properly and deal with the feelings as an adult." ...hmmm... :neutral:
  • Options
    simIrrevirresimIrrevirre Posts: 763 Member
    @CrazyBookworm. Welcome to us, and I really liked your post :)

• Options
    @CrazyBookworm welcome and thank you so much more speaking up. We are very happy to have you join us-and with such a wonderful articulate post. It's the stories like yours which I totally understand which make me angry at EA because they are not treating this game with the reverence it deserves-to reflect our love and support in their product.

@Anemone7 haha silent step! And @simIrrevirre I love you, what a laugh! <3
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top