March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Calling the Phandom

KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
Alrighty, because I've literally just met like ten people that're in the phandom in the past hour on the forums, I just wanted to create a place where we can scream about dan and phil and phan and whatever your heart desires that's dan and phil related (also I wanna see how many people here are in the phandom because it seems like a lot...?)

anyway, please come chat with me because I need an excuse to talk about my children and procrastinate studying!

Comments

• LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    I'm so excited for the TATINOF film and spooky gaming week and spooky baking. SpoOkY!
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    Hello again! The Phandom has officially infected the Sims Forums! xD

The one thing I never get is that the Phandom is actually pretty small, but we're EVERYWHERE! xD It's probably because we spend all our time on the internet or, well, playing The Sims! :P Either way, it's great for me when I'm watching a random youtuber, and I see "I'm crafting right now" in the comments! :P
  • KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    edited October 2016
    LilacErin wrote: »
    I'm so excited for the TATINOF film and spooky gaming week and spooky baking. SpoOkY!

Same!! And I'm reaaaally hoping the movie won't be plum (I'm of the opinion that most YouTube red things are pretty awful). I'm just gonna use my free trial to watch it.

XD we just spread everywhere. Oh my god I know. And if one video even mentions Dan and Phil we're just all over the comments section (thinking about it, I can see why people don't like the Phandom...)
    Hello again! The Phandom has officially infected the Sims Forums! xD

The one thing I never get is that the Phandom is actually pretty small, but we're EVERYWHERE! xD It's probably because we spend all our time on the internet or, well, playing The Sims! :P Either way, it's great for me when I'm watching a random youtuber, and I see "I'm crafting right now" in the comments! :P

• SummerjaseSummerjase Posts: 1,424 Member
    HELLO FELLOW PHRIENDS. I'm sort of excited for TATINOF, but I watched the preview thing and I got major feels because it reminded of when I actually went to TATINOF. I'm so excited for spooky week as well.
    giphy.gif
    Summerjase wrote: »
    HELLO FELLOW PHRIENDS. I'm sort of excited for TATINOF, but I watched the preview thing and I got major feels because it reminded of when I actually went to TATINOF. I'm so excited for spooky week as well.

Ahh same! Though I'm slightly worried because... YouTube red. Also, did they announce spooky week? I keep hearing about it (I haven't been on YouTube in three or four days so maybe I missed something?)
    Kandy wrote: »

Ahh same! Though I'm slightly worried because... YouTube red. Also, did they announce spooky week? I keep hearing about it (I haven't been on YouTube in three or four days so maybe I missed something?)

Oh yea.. I was actually hoping that they would release the actual tours on YouTube red :( Like I want to see when they came to my state because ayye they used my craft in the show. They haven't announced it, but I'm sure they're going to do it; why wouldn't they? I hope they do another baking video for Halloween too
    giphy.gif

Oh yea.. I was actually hoping that they would release the actual tours on YouTube red :( Like I want to see when they came to my state because ayye they used my craft in the show. They haven't announced it, but I'm sure they're going to do it; why wouldn't they? I hope they do another baking video for Halloween too

Yeah. I'm trying not to get excited, but I have faith that Dan and Phil wouldn't disappoint us. And ahh that's so cool! What did you make?

And ohh, okay. Same! I'd love a spooky baking video. (I kinda wanna see them make a cake). And I can't wait for more horror games.

Yeah. I'm trying not to get excited, but I have faith that Dan and Phil wouldn't disappoint us. And ahh that's so cool! What did you make?

And ohh, okay. Same! I'd love a spooky baking video. (I kinda wanna see them make a cake). And I can't wait for more horror games.

Oh I'm sure they won't disappoint us! Well.. Maybe some of us. To be honest, they could really never disappoint me. That sounds strange. Wow. It's just I love them so much.

I made a craft thing of photos of my custom Dan and Phil dolls (I used some of my old American Girl dolls and made them into Dan and Phil dolls).

Yiss! I cannot wait for the horror games! I'm always such a wuss though, I always end up looking at the times for the jumpscares. Last years weren't too bad, except PT Silent Hills.. That one scared me so bad!

A cake would be pretty great. They did make cupcakes last year (or was it the year before), though.
    giphy.gif

Oh I'm sure they won't disappoint us! Well.. Maybe some of us. To be honest, they could really never disappoint me. That sounds strange. Wow. It's just I love them so much.

Yeah, they're honestly just... amazing. And I feel like if they both get creative control over it the movie-documentary-thing is gonna be incredible. or, at least, i have hope :smile:

I made a craft thing of photos of my custom Dan and Phil dolls (I used some of my old American Girl dolls and made them into Dan and Phil dolls).

that is so COOL. Do you have any pictures? man I was obsessed with American Girl dolls for years. i actually got to go visit the american girl doll tore in new york, which was incredible! Julie and Ivy were a huge part of my childhood

Yiss! I cannot wait for the horror games! I'm always such a wuss though, I always end up looking at the times for the jumpscares. Last years weren't too bad, except PT Silent Hills.. That one scared me so bad!

that one was pretty terrifying. though, to be honest, i think dan's screams scared me more than the jumpscares! Anyway, I really hope they do one together, so we can see more of phil freaking dan out (also more of dans screams?? theyre so high pitched and i shouldn't love them and y e t)

A cake would be pretty great. They did make cupcakes last year (or was it the year before), though.

I think that was last year. And the brownie graveyard was the year before that. if anything, I wanna see them try and carve pumpkins or something (oo and maybe roast the seeds-i love doing that!) Though I'm kind of worried one of them would cut themselves. I don't trust either of them with a knife, to be honest

(lets hope i quoted that all correctly!)
  • DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    You lucky people with free trials for YouTube Red; I'm in the UK, so we have to pay for everything if we want to see it because YouTube Red hasn't even been released here! xD
    You lucky people with free trials for YouTube Red; I'm in the UK, so we have to pay for everything if we want to see it because YouTube Red hasn't even been released here! xD

Same. I really want to watch but I don't want to pay for it. :bawling:
    <3

Yeah, they're honestly just... amazing. And I feel like if they both get creative control over it the movie-documentary-thing is gonna be incredible. or, at least, i have hope :smile:

that is so COOL. Do you have any pictures? man I was obsessed with American Girl dolls for years. i actually got to go visit the american girl doll tore in new york, which was incredible! Julie and Ivy were a huge part of my childhood

that one was pretty terrifying. though, to be honest, i think dan's screams scared me more than the jumpscares! Anyway, I really hope they do one together, so we can see more of phil freaking dan out (also more of dans screams?? theyre so high pitched and i shouldn't love them and y e t)

I think that was last year. And the brownie graveyard was the year before that. if anything, I wanna see them try and carve pumpkins or something (oo and maybe roast the seeds-i love doing that!) Though I'm kind of worried one of them would cut themselves. I don't trust either of them with a knife, to be honest

You went through so much work quoting all of that, omg. I feel so special. So have you ever played any of the games they've played for spooky week?

Oh yea, maybe we shouldn't encourage them to carve pumpkins... They're going to end up cutting themselves. I can see it now.
    giphy.gif

Did either of you go to actual TATINOF?
    giphy.gif

Did either of you go to actual TATINOF?

Unfortunately no. I would've loved to though. It's more the money thing than anything, I can't afford it and don't want to spend money on YouTube Red that'll only use to watch their film. But I probably will just so I can watch it.
    <3

You went through so much work quoting all of that, omg. I feel so special. So have you ever played any of the games they've played for spooky week?

Oh yea, maybe we shouldn't encourage them to carve pumpkins... They're going to end up cutting themselves. I can see it now.

Haha I think that's the most work I've done in years!

And I tried playing slender, but, to be honest, I got way too scared. (I played FNAF, too, and thought it was boring, so I'm not gonna count that) I'm totally fine watching Dan and Phil play, but for some reason I just can't play those games myself!

Oh god. Let's agree-no knives for Dan or Phil, ever (wait, crap, if they make a cake they have to cut it. Maybe they can just eat it with spoons...?)
    edited October 2016

Ahh but at least you get to live in London!! It's such an AMAZING place! To be honest, I'd give up watching Dan and Phil's movie to live in London. But still that sucks ;-; maybe it'll come out over there soon?

And I tried playing slender, but, to be honest, I got way too scared. (I played FNAF, too, and thought it was boring, so I'm not gonna count that) I'm totally fine watching Dan and Phil play, but for some reason I just can't play those games myself!

Oh god. Let's agree-no knives for Dan or Phil, ever (wait, plum, if they make a cake they have to cut it. Maybe they can just eat it with spoons...?)

Nice! I actually don't find slender too bad... I think it's the suspense that he's somewhere is what's the scariest. Like the jumpscare/slender on the screen isn't scary at all. I've played Outlast, several times. It was all fun and games at first when I knew where all the jumpscares were (thanks dan) but after that I got [so scared. I'd love to play PT, though. (Although I don't think I'd be able to sleep for a week).

Is FNAF scary? I kinda want to get it this year, given Steam has another Z-Day sale.

Yea, maybe we can give them like child-safe things. You know, when children get play food sets and get fake plastic cutlery that wouldn't even cut butter? We can give them some knives from that.

So, besides the sims, do you play any of the games that they've play(ed) on their channel?
    giphy.gif

Ahh but at least you get to live in London!! It's such an AMAZING place! To be honest, I'd give up watching Dan and Phil's movie to live in London. But still that plum ;-; maybe it'll come out over there soon?

WAIT YOU LIVE IN LONDON? *Jealousy intensifies* I've always wanted to go to the U.K. Even before Dan and Phil.
    giphy.gif
    I love this thread. Just the three of us discussing phan.
    giphy.gif

Oh god. Let's agree-no knives for Dan or Phil, ever (wait, plum, if they make a cake they have to cut it. Maybe they can just eat it with spoons...?)

Nice! I actually don't find slender too bad... I think it's the suspense that he's somewhere is what's the scariest. Like the jumpscare/slender on the screen isn't scary at all. I've played Outlast, several times. It was all fun and games at first when I knew where all the jumpscares were (thanks dan) but after that I got [so scared. I'd love to play PT, though. (Although I don't think I'd be able to sleep for a week).

Is FNAF scary? I kinda want to get it this year, given Steam has another Z-Day sale.

Yea, maybe we can give them like child-safe things. You know, when children get play food sets and get fake plastic cutlery that wouldn't even cut butter? We can give them some knives from that.

So, besides the sims, do you play any of the games that they've play(ed) on their channel?

I think I just kept remembering dan's screams and that's what made slender terrifying. And Phil's songs...

OO, is Outlast good? It looked pretty amazing, but REALLY scary. I think if I played it with a friend I'd be okay

FNAF is... Well, the jump scares freak you out when they happen, but I didn't really find the game of the lore scary? It was more stressful than anything. But my friend who played it thought it was terrifying, so it's really a matter of perspective, y'know? I did play the mobile version, though, so maybe that's why I didn't find it as scary.

Heh. I think Phil would probably find a way to still injur himself, but we tried our best. Honestly, let's just skip the whole baking thing, and have them bake something from and easy bake oven. Then I'm sure they'll be fine... probably.

Ahh but at least you get to live in London!! It's such an AMAZING place! To be honest, I'd give up watching Dan and Phil's movie to live in London. But still that plum ;-; maybe it'll come out over there soon?

WAIT YOU LIVE IN LONDON? *Jealousy intensifies* I've always wanted to go to the U.K. Even before Dan and Phil.

I KNOW RIGHT. I'm SO jealous. I want to live in London SO BAD. I visited London and Paris last year and they were both so AMAZING. No Dan and Phil sighting though ;-; but it'll happen, one day... one day

It's pretty amazing :smile: none of my friends IRL ship/watch Dan and Phil, so I don't really have anyone to talk about it with

I think I just kept remembering dan's screams and that's what made slender terrifying. And Phil's songs...

OO, is Outlast good? It looked pretty amazing, but REALLY scary. I think if I played it with a friend I'd be okay

FNAF is... Well, the jump scares freak you out when they happen, but I didn't really find the game of the lore scary? It was more stressful than anything. But my friend who played it thought it was terrifying, so it's really a matter of perspective, y'know? I did play the mobile version, though, so maybe that's why I didn't find it as scary.

Heh. I think Phil would probably find a way to still injur himself, but we tried our best. Honestly, let's just skip the whole baking thing, and have them bake something from and easy bake oven. Then I'm sure they'll be fine... probably.

I KNOW RIGHT. I'm SO jealous. I want to live in London SO BAD. I visited London and Paris last year and they were both so AMAZING. No Dan and Phil sighting though ;-; but it'll happen, one day... one day

It's pretty amazing :smile: none of my friends IRL ship/watch Dan and Phil, so I don't really have anyone to talk about it with

(I tried to do your fancy quote formatting, and I failed horribly. I'm sorry. I'm a peasant.)

You went to London and Paris? You're so lucky! I've never been out of the country. I've been all over North America, but never outside of it. But, I am going to London after I finish 4 years of university.

Outlast is actually pretty good! It's a little stressful, and the jumpscares will scare the crap out of you the first few times.. But it's not too bad! I actually really like it, although I've owned it for almost a year and still haven't completed it. (I'm such a wuss).

I'll probably look into FNAF this year. Which one(s) do you have?

I mostly prefer psychological horror games (Outlast DLC, Whistleblower).

No Dan and Phil sighting? Sad! But... They are Dan and Phil. Did you really expect to find them outside?

Omg yes! We need to buy them an Easy Bake Oven! Seriously, I would kill to see an Easy Bake Oven baking video. Although, as with everything else, they'd probably somehow manage to hurt themselves.

It's so nice being able to release all my inner built phan girling, like I have no one IRL to phangirl with. I used to have a friend who liked to watch them, but she grew out of them. But now I can properly release all my excitement
    giphy.gif
  • aobaob Posts: 904 Member
    Did you guys see the documentaries? I'm so happy for them! Also, I'm so excited for spooky week!
    8b787dbb95ac5f2afbd53010e3e3a47f4c9ed619.gif origin id: grilledtempeh
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    are they a couple?
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
    aob wrote: »
    Did you guys see the documentaries? I'm so happy for them! Also, I'm so excited for spooky week!

I haven't seen the documentaries yet! Are they good? I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to watch them (so many pheels)
    giphy.gif
    Simpkin wrote: »
    are they a couple?

OHHHH YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE ASKED THIS. Well, not "officially" (they've never admitted to it) but I could literally go on days about proof that they are.
    giphy.gif