Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We care! Supporting Simmers going through hard times.

Comments

• Options
    Clarkie100Clarkie100 Posts: 1,708 Member
    Hello to everyone I hope you're all doing ok and RL is treating you all a bit better.

Hi @rosemow just want to give you a hug before i go in game. *HUGS* xxx <3

Thank you for your kind words and support to everyone here.

I am sending you lots of hugs. :heart:
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Hello to everyone :)
    It is Mother's Day in many countries this weekend. I hope that all mothers who are simmers right around the world have a very nice Sunday wherever they live.
    There may be simmers whose loving and loved Mother has passed away, and for them the day is mixed with pain and sadness. They have lovely and special memories of times spent with their precious and dear Mother. They carry their mothers with them in their hearts each day. I send many big huge hugs <3 to all simmers that are missing their mothers today, whether they have passed away or you are separated from them by traveling distance and would like to be able to see them face to face. May the beauty of a colourful rainbow flower remind you of the special life that your loving Mother lived. Your Mother is just a whisper of a thought away. <3

Wm1aGSr.jpg?1

• Options
    Vici0us_VirusVici0us_Virus Posts: 3,076 Member
    @rosemow hello you wonderfull angel of mercy,
    I doubt u remember me,but dats ok you,ve helped so many it couldnt be easy to keep track. Ive missed ur kind,inspirational,guidence. And all ur pretty floral arrangements B)

Im in Bmore rite now, I was a volunteer medic durring the riots a week ago. And just wanted to remind you that you make a difference in the world and if there could be more like you, the world would need me less ;)

Btw im haven a good day and I pray u the same. Hope all is well for you.

Fallen zen
  • Options
    christinebremnerchristinebremner Posts: 3,513 Member
    Hello to everyone. xx And a special hello to @rosemow <3

Hope you are all doing well, and that RL is been much kinder this weekend. x

Mine has been quiet, Mothers day I was kinda avoiding, things are not the same right now and celebrating things makes me feel that I shouldn't. But it's ok, I can handle it and I know my children love me. That's all the present I need I don't need anything else. :) xx

Am about to go in game for a while and keep my legacy going. I also decided that the world I put on hold since Michael died I will continue since it was his vision and what he wanted. There will even be a little spot simply called Mick's spot and will have fun things to do there including surfing (which he loved) and fishing. Going to take a while to complete maybe a couple of months if I go at it hard.

Big hugs and take care. <3
    FEvr1sR.gif
  • Options
    SimplyEnchantedSimplyEnchanted Posts: 221 Member
    Wanting to wish those of you that are mothers a beautiful day today. <3
  • Options

Mine has been quiet, Mothers day I was kinda avoiding, things are not the same right now and celebrating things makes me feel that I shouldn't. But it's ok, I can handle it and I know my children love me. That's all the present I need I don't need anything else. :) xx

Am about to go in game for a while and keep my legacy going. I also decided that the world I put on hold since Michael died I will continue since it was his vision and what he wanted. There will even be a little spot simply called Mick's spot and will have fun things to do there including surfing (which he loved) and fishing. Going to take a while to complete maybe a couple of months if I go at it hard.

That sounds like a healing way to spend your time playing. I'd love to see pictures. Thinking of you today.

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    Thank you for this thread. I don't wish to sound morose or anything, but today would have been my Mother's 86th birthday. She departed this life nearly three years ago. It's Mother's Day, and I'm feeling weepy.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Thank you for this thread. I don't wish to sound morose or anything, but today would have been my Mother's 86th birthday. She departed this life nearly three years ago. It's Mother's Day, and I'm feeling weepy.

I am so sorry for your loss. I have not lost my mama but I lost my grandmother that I was very close to her. I've really missed her this weekend as well. Send her wishes to heaven! She's always with you in your heart <3

• Options

Hello @christinebremner Sending big hugs to you! <3 Your children love you and you love your children and that is so special. You are all supporting each other and that is what helps you each day.
    It is so nice that you are going to continue with your world. It will be a very special tribute to Michael. He would want you to continue on with the world.The area that you will call Mick's Spot sounds very lovely and beautuful. It will be a healing world for you. It can be a place that you can have your sims come to and although you have grief and sadness, it is is mixed with a lovely way of bringing the sims to enjoy living their lives in this world. I will look forward to seeing pictures of the world.
    Sending lots and lots of big hugs to you <3
  • Options
    Wanting to wish those of you that are mothers a beautiful day today. <3

Hello @SimplyEnchanted :) I hope that you and your family are having a very lovely Mother's Day <3
  • Options

Hello @GalacticGal <3 I send big, big hugs to you <3 I will be thinking of you today. You have lovely memories of your Mother and special times spent with her. Sending another hug to you <3
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello @GalacticGal <3 I send big, big hugs to you <3 I will be thinking of you today. You have lovely memories of your Mother and special times spent with her. Sending another hug to you <3

Thank you so much. The hugs are much appreciated. Sending you a hug back. <3

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    missmani09missmani09 Posts: 692 Member
    I received by bachelors (double major) May 2014.
    But I am having a hard time finding a job.
    Been unemployed for 4 months now.
    Left my last job on faith.
    (Pay was extremely low, job duties were ridiculous. Overall unprofessional work environment & horrible experience.)
    I am to enter grad school this Fall 2015.
    I have to take a test before August in order to receive financial aid for grad school.
    I passed 2, but I have to re-take the other.
    I am scared that I may not pass.
    I am working on becoming a teacher, so I'm getting my Masters of Art in Teaching.
    My boyfriend is very supporting in this transitioning time.
    But I feel like I should have my life together. (I'm in my early 20's; 19+5)
    I get a little depressed here and there... :(
    Toddlers are FINALLY HERE!!!
  • Options
    missmani09 wrote: »
    (Pay was extremely low, job duties were ridiculous. Overall unprofessional work environment & horrible experience.)
    I have to take a test before August in order to receive financial aid for grad school.
    I am working on becoming a teacher, so I'm getting my Masters of Art in Teaching.

Hello @missmiani09 It is nice that you are pursuing a career in teaching. It is very thoughtful and caring of you to want to become a teacher and help students to learn things that will help them throughout the rest of their lives. It is great that you have passed the two tests in preparation for grad school. I will be thinking of you as you prepare to take the other test, and in all your preparations for your Master of Arts in Teaching course. It is very nice that you have your boyfriend helping to support you through this time as you prepare to return to studying. He sounds very caring and supportive. I am sorry to hear that you are finding it hard to obtain work. Perhaps at just the right time, a job opportunity will arise that will suit you and that you will enjoy working in the work environment.
    I am sorry that you have times when you feel depressed. Perhaps at those times, try to do something that you enjoy doing, that is a little bit of a break from the concerns of life. It may be listening to music, or going for a walk, or doing something that will make you feel a little bit calm. Many people have times of depression. Please know that you are not alone. Try to take a day at a time, day by day. Sending a hug to you <3
    You are very welcome to post here anytime that you would like to. We are here to listen.
    I will keep you in my thoughts in all that your life holds, as you take the test and prepare for your return to study and as you seek work. Sending kind thoughts :) and hugs to you <3
  • Options
    Hello @XxhannelorexX :) I hope that your uni research assignment that is due in this week is going well, as well as your other uni studies. It is a stressful time for you. Try to take some time to have some rest breaks in the middle of your studies, even if just for a few minutes to go for a walk or listen to some music or do something that you enjoy doing . I am thinking of you. Sending a hug too <3
  • Options
    christinebremnerchristinebremner Posts: 3,513 Member

Hello @christinebremner Sending big hugs to you! <3 Your children love you and you love your children and that is so special. You are all supporting each other and that is what helps you each day.
    It is so nice that you are going to continue with your world. It will be a very special tribute to Michael. He would want you to continue on with the world.The area that you will call Mick's Spot sounds very lovely and beautuful. It will be a healing world for you. It can be a place that you can have your sims come to and although you have grief and sadness, it is is mixed with a lovely way of bringing the sims to enjoy living their lives in this world. I will look forward to seeing pictures of the world.

Hi @rosemow and yes I decided to continue with the world and see what I can do with it. xx It's a very pretty world already with roads and landscaping complete, just have to do some painting and add objects like trees etc. There are not lots on it yet but I am up to that stage already I do that before I add any more objects. Yes Mick's spot I hope will turn out good, and hopefully the sims that live there will like it too.

I will post a couple of pics if you like, its still raw though. x
    Love and hugs rose. xxx
    FEvr1sR.gif
  • Options

Hi @rosemow and yes I decided to continue with the world and see what I can do with it. xx It's a very pretty world already with roads and landscaping complete, just have to do some painting and add objects like trees etc. There are not lots on it yet but I am up to that stage already I do that before I add any more objects. Yes Mick's spot I hope will turn out good, and hopefully the sims that live there will like it too.

I will post a couple of pics if you like, its still raw though. x
    Love and hugs rose. xxx

Hello @christinebremner . I will look forward to seeing pictures of your world. :) You may like to set up a thread for your world like you did for your Streaming Shadows world ?
    Sending hugs to you <3
  • Options

That is a lovely idea for the world you are creating, it will look amazing once it's complete.

I am keeping you in my thoughts and sending you lots of hugs. :heart:
  • Options

I am sending you hugs, and I am thinking of you.
  • Options
    missmani09 wrote: »

You are doing extremely well, you have already achieved so much. :)
  • Options
    misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,267 Member
    Psalm 55:22
    22 Cast your burden upon the LORD and He will sustain you; He will never allow the righteous to be shaken

All things will happen when their suppose to and it will be right on time.

11128849_10153013337399213_1945789811526613765_n_zps9vf6gcys.jpg
    new.png
  • Options
    Hello @misty4m :) Thankyou for sharing the verse and the supportive words. The picture that you have posted is very nice! :) It would be a very restful and quiet place to enjoy dining outdoors in the outside air. The curtains add a nice look to the outdoors patio area. The white candles look pretty on the table.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top