Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Homemade Holiday SIMS 3 ONLY Gift Exchange ~ CC free ~~ GIFTING IS NOW OPEN!!!

Comments

• Options
    djsdragongirldjsdragongirl Posts: 843 Member
    As I mentioned earlier I had made sims for @addy and @tanu. Well here they are with the house I made for them: I hope everyone enjoys them as much as they are. I'm really enjoying them in my game as well.

eq193o.jpg
    aelhf6.jpg
    24fkbc9.jpg

Link to The Cooke family and home: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8519456
  • Options
    xxcoaimhexxxxcoaimhexx Posts: 269 Member
    @Morakai...so I took another look, and I was able to fit another 40x40 lot, and I moved the renassaince faire there, which was in the big 64x64 lot that looks like it is on top of the mountain, so build whatever size lot you want, I have a huge lot empty and waiting!

Besides, I think it would look cool up there, kind of away and apart from 'town'

happy happy joy joy....happy happy joy joy...
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    @friendsfan367 I'm your buddy! Sorry this is super late! I hope you enjoy them!

First, a smaller gift. This is N.A.N.A! Non-Adult Nurture Assistant! She's here to help you take care of your families!

NANAImage_zpsd21d2bc3.jpg

And now for a home. I may have gone a bit overboard... :\ lol
    I hope your families are comfortable at this Home for Friends!

HouseImage_zpsaf140268.jpg

I hope they're to your taste!

Also, @Morakai Thank you so much for the gift! :D<3

I hope everyone has a Happy Holiday!

These are great gifts! I forgot you could make a robot a nanny too lol Will have to put that to good use with my legacy. Very nice house! Can't wait to get it in game and look it over! :) Glad you got your log in issue straightened out too! ;)
  • Options
    MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    @Morakai...so I took another look, and I was able to fit another 40x40 lot, and I moved the renassaince faire there, which was in the big 64x64 lot that looks like it is on top of the mountain, so build whatever size lot you want, I have a huge lot empty and waiting!

Besides, I think it would look cool up there, kind of away and apart from 'town'

For what would need for the academy, 30x30 would be ok, though like I said, a bit squishy. 40x40 would have enough room, and still small enough not to lag when you have the max sims on the lot. Anything bigger, and could get a bit squirrelly. ;) I will probally start on it later on this evening. Will send pic updates through PM, since I wasn't smart enough to start a thread just for your presents.

Also, think it is cute that you have the schoolhouse, ice cream parlor & the house that I built. Gives me the warm fuzzies! :D
  • Options

I'm so happy that you were able to get the packs installed sooner and are so excited for all your gifts. It is a lot of fun to have a lot of new things that you can play with.

I hope that Ciane doesn't get left behind though. I'm wondering if I should make her something as she has to wait so long for the rest of her gifts.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,704 Member
    Katrina and Sierra are very nice sims @djs ! :) It is very nice of you to make them and their home for Tanu and Addy .The green and purple shades of colour that you have used for their clothing are very nice. Nice shades of pink and purple that you have used for the walls in Sierra's bedroom. She will enjoy using the computer at the study desk nook in her bedroom. The pattern on her bed is very nice. The gym is great! Sims will enjoy keeping fit using the fitness equipment there, and then enjoy having a drink from the bar.
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
    @ObviouSecret‌ I love that sim bot Nana and the house. You did such an awesome job on both. I will have to download them both as well!

That house and family look great, @djsdragongirl‌!
  • Options
    @tanubanue It is the other 3 that I am worried about. I would be willing to help out, but even with help it takes at least 2 days of constant working on it to get a build done. Let me know if there is anything I can do. :)
  • Options
    As I mentioned earlier I had made sims for @addy and @tanu. Well here they are with the house I made for them: I hope everyone enjoys them as much as they are. I'm really enjoying them in my game as well.

eq193o.jpg
    aelhf6.jpg
    24fkbc9.jpg

Link to The Cooke family and home: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8519456

A home too! How awesome! I am downloading it right now! The sims are so much fun to play. I'm looking forward to playing them again after I make sure everyone is gifted! Thank you so much! <3

• Options
    Morakai wrote: »
    @tanubanue It is the other 3 that I am worried about. I would be willing to help out, but even with help it takes at least 2 days of constant working on it to get a build done. Let me know if there is anything I can do. :)

Thank you Mora! Addy and I just talked and came up with a plan so I think we'll be ok.

• Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    @Pixie- What a charming cottage and it has flair to it. I think that you did a wonderful job even without supernatural. I'm so happy too that your recipient is enjoying it.:D
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    PANTRY!!!! OMG! Never had a pantry or a walk in closet in any of my houses. This is so FAB!!! Too many ideas.... Gah! :#

<3

I forgot to comment on that. I saw that and I was like.......> A PANTRY?! :o You don't see that very often. I think it's a wonderful addition too. :D
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    @Marvelissa ~ You're buddy is Arretstrife. She has a problem with her real life at the moment. Nothing serious just her home is torn up because of putting down new flooring so she can't get to her computer. She won't be able to get your gift uploaded until this coming weekend. So Addy and I will be working on gifts for you while you wait. I want to make sure everyone has a homemade gift. I will get it uploaded tomorrow as I only found out about this about an hour ago. So sorry this happened!
  • Options
    PANTRY!!!! OMG! Never had a pantry or a walk in closet in any of my houses. This is so FAB!!! Too many ideas.... Gah! :#

<3

I forgot to comment on that. I saw that and I was like.......> A PANTRY?! :o You don't see that very often. I think it's a wonderful addition too. :D

And with the canning station in the kitchen, I can actually put things away in there! it is fabulous!! :D

• Options

<3

And with the canning station in the kitchen, I can actually put things away in there! it is fabulous!! :D
    I agree. Such a "realistic" feature. :D

YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    I love the fact that you all love the pantry as this starter I have for @cmbaker16‌ has that as well.

I am not sure what may have waylaid your gifter, but I am hoping that you accept this modern starter as a tide-over (pun intended) until your gifter can gift you an extra special present.

This is the part of your letter, I focused on:
    I also would really love a modern family home for Sunlit Tides for my mermaid and her future family.
    It's also on a 30x30, so it will fit almost anywhere. And it is fully upgraded and play tested.

Screenshot-37_zpsa31eead8.jpg

more pics here: http://s45.photobucket.com/user/ciane/slideshow/101/ss/ZF

upload here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8522000

(Oops sorry, I guess I missed the last of the upload numbers. Thank you cm!)
    Post edited by ciane on
  • Options
    Nice @ciane!! :D
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited December 2014
    @ciane OMG! OMG! OMG! It's adorbs and I LOVE it! and OMG Blue is here and there <3

my mermaid will be right at home in this :D

The upload link you provided though leads me to a dress but no worries as I did find the home to download :D.

It's here for anyone who's looking to download it
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8522000#

edit: Now I'm off to take a closer look at it :D.
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    @ObviouSecret‌

N.A.N.A. and the house are lovely gifts! Like FF, I have never had a bot before so am mightily tempted to grab one for my game. I don't think she'll mind because I am certainly not managing mischief ;)
  • Options
    SciFiWarlockSciFiWarlock Posts: 5,267 Member
    edited December 2014
    Hello once more my Dear Angel,

Your Final Ultimate SCRAP made gift is waiting for you.

Screenshot-3190_zpse1eb660d.jpg

Please visit this thread.

angeliii82’s Personal Gift Thread!!!

I had a lot of fun making all of these for you!!!
  • Options
    xxcoaimhexxxxcoaimhexx Posts: 269 Member
    tanubanue wrote: »

I'm so happy that you were able to get the packs installed sooner and are so excited for all your gifts. It is a lot of fun to have a lot of new things that you can play with.

I hope that Ciane doesn't get left behind though. I'm wondering if I should make her something as she has to wait so long for the rest of her gifts.

I actually have another gift that I am going to be putting up in a day or two, depends on how quick I get the next two chapters up. I wanted to wait, because I wanted Ciane to get it the same time Jaimey and Mitchell do! I am actually working on it now, it was more done, but the file got messed up.

Which brings me to a question...do saves get messed up when you install new sp and ep's?

Thank GOD I keep backups on my desk top, but they were not the most recent, so I lost some, not much, but enough to be annoying...I think I will finish that first, send it in for you to dip in custard *yummy* then, I can have it ready for when I get to that point in the story.
  • Options
    @djsdragongirl‌

Two Sims and a home of their own, how nice :) I shall be posting this to the front page as a gift to everyone! Like Tanu, I will have to check this out again now that there is a house especially for them.
  • Options
    Yay, @cmbaker16‌, I am so glad you like it. :smiley:

I am sorry I have nothing special to pull out of my hat for Marvelissa or PixieGamer, but I did visit Pixie's WL and leave a few little presents behind. ; }

I do, however, have a gift for both @tanubanue‌ and @ADWilson‌.

Tanu, you said: Some of my favorite Colors are: Greens, Earth Tones, some wood, Bold colors used for accents…. I don't like too many crazy patterns in one room…. I mix and match all my sets by my mood when I'm building…. I'm not stuck in any style what so ever. Sometimes I build quirky builds like the Wicky Wacky Witch Hut or I build more the house next door styles…. I would like you all to spoil each other, have fun with this exchange, and find smiles around every turn!!

Addy, you said: I really like all variations of blues, greens, and purples….I honestly don't have a favorite. I enjoy driving around (whether in town or on vacation) admiring different styles….If making a lot all I ask is that you let me know which town & what address as I sometimes have trouble making them look right if I place them in the wrong town…. If by sheer luck some little nugget has managed to grab the attention of a creative muse, then please know that I will love whatever is given to me because of the time, thought and effort that went into it.

Though you have picked up many starters here already, I offer another one. It's only a starter if you are starting with a couple. Otherwise you will have to sacrifice something, but you pick. I couldn't.

Screenshot-13_zps16b45965.jpg

more pictures here: http://s45.photobucket.com/user/ciane/slideshow/101/ss/FF

And I don't think I'm missing a number on this one; so try here:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8522002
  • Options
    @ciane‌

Zifi is a nice starter home with a cute name! It is one of those designs that can fit well in a number of worlds.
    Thank YOU for stepping in and helping us out :)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,704 Member
    Zifi is a very nice starter home! @ciane‌ :) The texture and design of the home is very nice! The roofing is nice. The yellow daffodils in the corner nook areas either side of the front door are sunny sights for sims to see when coming to the home. It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build! Very nice layout of the interior of the home. The pattern on the bed is nice. Nice island bar stool and sink counter. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa beside the window enjoying the sunshine coming in. They will enjoy psinting on the easel in the second bedroom.
    It is a very nice starter home :)