Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How much CC do you have in YOUR game?

1234568...Next

Comments

• Options
    DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    CK213 wrote: »
    425 files so far.
    A mod to tone down the blur effect, default grass replacements, hair, wall and floor textures, skin, eyes, eyebrows, 3D eyelashes, makeup, furniture. Color files making it seem like there is more than there actually is.

I could have kissed Kijiko when I saw their 3D eyelashes and the grass replacement, genius. Funny, I'm not playing but I'm steadily adding CC to the game. Some habits are hard to break and, apparently, CC shopping has become hardwired into my psyche. :p

Still on the lookout for some quality rugs and artwork a'la B5Studio...
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    113 files, 40 MB, still very choosy about what to get and especially where. The newest dl I got was an adoreable baby default replacement skin that finally un-creeped the little buggers.
    I played TS 2 mod free for up until 1,5 years ago and must admit I´m rather exited that I can modify TS 4 to my specific needs from day one.
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I have quite a bit..
    When the game came out I told myself I was not going to download anyy. But one thing leads to another and then its happened.. Once I start there is no stopping.. But I have managed to stay away from cc sites for awhile. Oh no! The urge its coming back.. Must...resist temptation!
  • Options
    dixieangel550dixieangel550 Posts: 779 Member
    I deleted everything an started over. so only like 20 right now.
    QPs2LMU.jpg
  • Options
    Sims4StuffSims4Stuff Posts: 11 New Member
    I think I may have too much custom content. I just checked to see how much I have and it said 248 items!! I deleted a lot and I am down to 158 now. Oops!! :o
  • Options
    ant_pouça_atkant_pouça_atk Posts: 32 Member
    866 MB. yikes! i think i may have a problem :/
  • Options
    jennymarblesjennymarbles Posts: 59 Member
    1.76 GB! :) I did a clean out last night at 3 am to bring it from 2GB->1.76. And now I'm super excited to download more stuff again haha.
  • Options
    bionicdessertsbionicdesserts Posts: 320 Member
    Y'all are weak. I have over 5000 files. My mods folder is 5.09 gigs. And I play a maxis match game. Imagine the gigs a person could build up if they downloaded indiscriminately.
  • Options
    BabyCarrotzBabyCarrotz Posts: 950 Member
    @bionicdesserts 5 GB?! Omg I don't think my computer can handle them lol. I just checked and I have 1.53 GB worth of CCs. I will limit mine to not exceed the max of 2 GB though. My sims are all super models, males and females, children to adults and they live in wonderful houses. That is good enough for me :)
    PEEt1Hh.gif?1
  • Options
    NordicPhoenix22xNordicPhoenix22x Posts: 301 Member
    I have about 3GB... quite an amount. I have a lot of hairstyles, especially long hairs for males. Why are there hardly ever long hairs for males in the vanilla game!? :D
    I also have a ton of furniture recolors, walls and floors. Without CASt, I'm so limited in designing my houses.
    "Children of the night, Soldiers of our time
    Scream it out loud, One generation
    Riot in the streets, Fighting and debris
    Raise your fist high, the Generation Wild!"
    182kwx.png
  • Options
    Konan_NorrisKonan_Norris Posts: 211 Member
    I have always used cc, and while I will make vanilla sims, I think cc adds much to the game. Don't understand the dislike for it, but to each their own.

03-01-15_2-52nbspPM_zpsnaezmwzn.png
    Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

giphy.gif

• Options
    TwistedAngelTwistedAngel Posts: 13 New Member
    edited June 2015
    12.5 GB so far.
    Did I win? ;)
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    12.5 GB so far.
    Did I win? ;)

How do you even...?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    How do I what? o:)
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    How do I what? o:)

I'm being ironic, like...that is just messed up... :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    I know, I'm one messed up lady B)
  • Options
    MaggiSimmerMaggiSimmer Posts: 1,314 Member
    How much CC do I have? I have all of it.
    All of it.

*it's not an addiction; it's a lifestyle, okay?
    1ph6o6.gif

Check out The Sims 4 High Fashion Showcase, a custom content based magazine about the Sims!

The Sims 4 Tally to the Top!

Or check out my beauty blog, Infinite Beauty!
  • Options
    simmerinesimmerine Posts: 54 Member
    63.7 MB, 41 files...for a while I had almost 100 files but my poor laptop couldn't take it and the game kept crashing, so I deleted almost all of it and now I'm trying to moderate myself. I love CC!
  • Options
    fransjepanetjefransjepanetje Posts: 2 New Member
    I had, not anymore :')