Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How much CC do you have in YOUR game?

Comments

• Options
    vcosleyvcosley Posts: 880 Member
    So far 208 items which includes, hair, eyelashes, wallpaper, area rugs, plants, indoor and outdoor furniture. So far no problem and it doesn't load any slower than it did after the first patch which was 10 minutes. I still haven't played since October, I just build and decorate.
  • Options
    steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    At the moment my mods folder is pretty empty as i had a clear out. It was mostly recolors. I have a few wallpapers i made and other recolors ive made of stuff:

RMUQ8YQ.jpg
  • Options
    magicbacon3magicbacon3 Posts: 1 New Member
    lol I have installed exactly 70 piece of cc, I might take some out to try and raise my frame rate but it would be hard because they're all such nice furniture
  • Options
    HagfisherHagfisher Posts: 950 Member
    Sims 3 I had only one CC item and that was an eye patch. Some other CC got into my game via the Exchange but I got rid of them as it messed with my game. Well, I kept two other CC which was some lipstick and painted nails that I thought were nice. Other than that I, I avoid CC.

For Sims 4 I tried recreating one of my sims, the one with the eye patch, but the eye patch mod I got hurt my computer and got me the blue screen of doom. Stay safe with CC. I tried not to use it in Sims 3, and avoid it now in Sims 4.
    125722018d2ffda673d70ee3796940a120b51e40.png

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    vcosley wrote: »
    So far 208 items which includes, hair, eyelashes, wallpaper, area rugs, plants, indoor and outdoor furniture. So far no problem and it doesn't load any slower than it did after the first patch which was 10 minutes. I still haven't played since October, I just build and decorate.

Yep. The bulk of mine for this series is furniture and decor. Which I never did in the past series.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited December 2014
    I have some, few clothing for men, 2 hairstyles that look like sims 4-ish, eye colors and 2 tattoos :p

Once more content arives I think I'll ditch some CC, I'm not a big fan I never used CC before TS4 as I prefer the original stuff of the game with few exeptions.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    chorvageechorvagee Posts: 544 Member
    Already at 420mb, tried to limit downloading but so much good stuff out there now.
  • Options
    ericaduhericaduh Posts: 670 Member
    1GB worth! Mostly CC.
    my simblr - http://ericalovessims.tumblr.com
    origin id & other social networks: ericaduh
  • Options
    thesimsfairy47thesimsfairy47 Posts: 6,116 Member
    chorvagee wrote: »
    Already at 420mb, tried to limit downloading but so much good stuff out there now.

I totally agree with you,I'm at 374mb
    Sims 5 artstyle poll Here
    monday-to-friday-workweek-graphic.jpg
  • Options
    FuzzygiraffeFuzzygiraffe Posts: 172 Member
    No CC for me, I tried it durring the end of my Sims 3 experience but I'm always a little iffy about downloading mods and such into my games anyway. I actually really like all the clothing styles and such as they are in Sims 4 so I'm content. I don't even mind the lack of a CAS tool.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited January 2015
    Hi! :mrgreen:

I only have mods right now... I will be getting 'Moar' when I have time to go CC "Shopping." :yum:
  • Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »

I only have mods right now... I will be getting 'Moar' when I have time to go CC "Shopping." :yum:

CC shopping is the best. Like getting a new game pack a few times a day! :)
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    mrswoo5mrswoo5 Posts: 2,143 Member

Yep sometimes I spend more time cc shopping than playing the game :)
  • Options
    iskender299iskender299 Posts: 35 Member
    Just two:
    fastskill4x and alwaystestingmod

But, I miss twallan nraas and Internet Banking from TS3 :(
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    I shamefully admit my mods folder is already 3.54 GB!! I am a custom content junkie!! I have been that way with all Sims games. I have too much fun downloading stuff.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member

I know, right? It's like my whole play time is gone but I had such fun just looking at and searching for all the New Stuff the Awesome Creators made. :yum:
  • Options
    anit314anit314 Posts: 44 Member
    I have quite a few clothing items and some make up, as well as accessories. I tried installing some CC hair, but it didn't run well on my laptop. (Turned blue?)
    In previous versions I has gb's worth of CC.
    Also, does anyone else spend more time looking for good CC then actually playing the game? lol its a problem.
  • Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    I have just downloaded Zebru's Buff and Trait factory. I am going to have a LOT of fun with this :)
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited January 2015
    425 files so far.
    A mod to tone down the blur effect, default grass replacements, hair, wall and floor textures, skin, eyes, eyebrows, 3D eyelashes, makeup, furniture. Color files making it seem like there is more than there actually is.

12-18-14_12-24nbspAM-1.png

01-01-15_6-30nbspPM-1.png

01-01-15_6-59nbspPM.png

01-02-15_11-32nbspPM.png

Finally, carpeting I can use.
    01-03-15_2-09nbspAM.png
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I have a few mods and some CC...a few CAS items, a few wall paints and a couple of furniture recolors. Only 80mb right now, probably not for long though :)
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    CC ... actually I have none in my game, but I do have two mods in.
  • Options
    NightmareCandleNightmareCandle Posts: 531 Member
    324 CC files & 20 mods (Mostly fixes & minor tweaks, like fixing tab camera or stopping autonomous hand washing)
    ► ♦ 8XGb8hl.gif ♦ ◄
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    I've begun spending more time installing custom content than playing the game!
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    KaiDohKaiDoh Posts: 40 Member
    I don't use CC because it screwed my game up in TS2. Also, i love the style and looks of TS4 so i have no reason for CC
  • Options
    SnazzyTazzySnazzyTazzy Posts: 41 Member
    I have no mods and no CC. I won't say I will never have it. At this time though, I don't want it.