Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Snowmoon's Crazy Collection of Lots - 3 New Upload: on pg 6

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Bluebell home and your Starter home are both very nice. :) It is great that your starter home has three bedrooms. Great layout of the interior of the home. It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build. The fenced yellow flowers look nice on the edges of the front of the home. Very nice exterior of Bluebell home! The blue colour of the exterior looks very nice. It looks very nice how you have used the spandrels in the front porchway. The open shutter windows look nice in the home. It looks very nice how you have done the stairs up to the front door. Very nice harvestable garden area! It looks great how you have used the spandrels there! Very nice type of fencing that you have used for the edges of the lot. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice design of the kitchen and dining area! The curved counter is great. The fruit bowl on the counter and the cutlery on the wall are nice kitchen touches there. Great bar counter area. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar there with their meals. Very nice placement of the cabinets in the kitchen and dining area! The colour of the walls looks very nice with the brown of the cabinets. The flowers on the table and the floral picture on the wall are nice for sims to see as they sit enjoying eating their meals at the table there. It looks great how you have placed the fruit pictures on the wall. Very nice living room! Nice comfirtable seats that you have placed there for sims to enjoy sitting resting there and watching tv or read a book from the bookcase. Great study desk nook area for sims to enjoy sitting using the computer at. The blue colour of the seating looks nice. The flowers on the ledge under the tv are nice for sims to see whilst they are sitting there. It looks great how you have done the table of books in the corner of the room. The fruit pictures look nice how you have placed them either side of the door. Great layout of the nook areas in the upstairs part of the home! It looks great how you have areas where sims can have fun playing games on the card table or enjoy painting on the easel or doing crafting on the woodwork table. The art nook area looks a nice sunny and light filled area for sims to enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows whilst using the easel and woodwork station there. The type of ceiling light that you have used through the rooms looks very nice. The hanging robe on the wall and the toiletries and tissue bix on the bathroom counters are very nice touches there. Very nice furnishing of the bedroom! Nice type of bed that you have used there. The clothes shelf on the wall and shoes rack there are nice touches. The sun and bird decor on the bedhead wall look nice there. It looks very nice how you have placed the curtains over the bedhead windows. Nice sitting area for sims to enjoy resting on the sofa watching tv. The fruit photo frames on the bedside table are nice there. The scenic picture on the wall is nice for sims to see when laying in bed.
    They are very nice homes! :)
  • Options
    SnowmoonSnowmoon Posts: 3,437 Member
    Rosie >> Thanks, doll. <3
    Find my builds under Evie_Snowmoon in the Gallery!
  • Options
    PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    Oh wow! I have really enjoyed looking at your homes. The Hathborn House is so grand! Blue Bell Home is so pretty, love the gazebo type area around the garden. Great job!
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Great job on your new builds! I especially like Blue Bell, but I've been working on a Victorian, so I may be biased. ;)
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! :D You have been busy! 3 new homes! All of them looks fantastic! Great interiors! Love your colour choices. The starter home looks great too! How much does it cost? :D
  • Options
    TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    All your builds are great, you have clearly put in a lot of effort into building them, and they are really very beautiful. I love the clean and fresh feeling of simplicity in the interior of your starter build in particular :) Really great unique and homely design inside and out!
  • Options
    @Pallypoo >> *big grin* Thank you so much!

@BryonyRae >> Hehe, the home went through a couple rebuilds. I orginally started it as a starter home, but it was just too cute to give bare bones. ^^

@yanti68 >> Thanks doll! Sometimes I just get on a streak. Oh, the starter is just under 22k. I believe that is enough for 3 people.

@TheMatteo0 >> Thank you so much. Maxis didn't give us enough family starters, I feel. I may make s few more. Appreciate it!

• Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Wow! What lovely builds! I especially adore the Hatborn Estate
  • Options
    @Springfairy556 >> Thank you! It was a labor of love and I learned a few tricks while I built it. Hehe.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Here is my current WIP. I have two versions. I have uploaded the darker, "Steel Rose Home" as a shell and I am working on decorating 24 Cinnamon St. I am sorry for the lighting. Cinnamon St is red brick with tan siding, whild Steel Rose is a grey siding.

24 Cinnamon St:
    Steel Rose Home - Shell
    (fixing pics)

Let me know your thoughts! Or if you play with my shells, feel free to show what you have done. =)
    Post edited by Snowmoon on
  • Options
    Your WIP is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of it! It is great that you have uploaded one version as a shell for simmers to enjoy furnishing to suit their sims needs and tastes. The dormers look great, and it looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows! The tower is nice. The planters and flower boxes on the exterior are very nice for sims to see when they come to enter the home.
    I hope that you are enjoying furnishing your home :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Pretty house! I am loving the architecture! Can't wait to see more pics. :D
  • Options
    BakieBakie Posts: 279 Member
    Very nice houses! :D
    Want to make your own Custom Content for The Sims 4, but don't know how to start? Please visit my Youtube Channel for multiple English Spoken tutorials:
    <url="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrMuxltq5mlcMjf6h7qrKzQ">BakieGaming YouTube Channel</url>
  • Options
    CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Gorgeous work Snow!! You've been busy. Loving the WIP.
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    @Rosemow >> Thank you dear. I am having fun decorating Cinnamon St. Can't wait until it is done!
    @yanti68 >> Thanks, sweets! It may be this weekend, I have some work to do this week. <3
    @Bakie >> Thank you very much! Welcome to the forums!
    @Cassee >> Sometimes it just hits me. I am just trying to take it slow so I don't burn out. lol.
  • Options
    BakieBakie Posts: 279 Member
    @Snowmoon said:
    Bakie >> Thank you very much! Welcome to the forums!

Thanks Snowmoon! I'm planning to open up a Showcase too, but haven't got enough posts yet ;)
    Want to make your own Custom Content for The Sims 4, but don't know how to start? Please visit my Youtube Channel for multiple English Spoken tutorials:
    <url="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrMuxltq5mlcMjf6h7qrKzQ">BakieGaming YouTube Channel</url>
  • Options
    KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    How did I miss your thread, Snowmoon? :o

Your builds are all wonderful. I particularly like your interior styles and creative use of color. You've given me some cool new ideas to try in my own builds. Love your work!
    Download the Americana Series! Sears catalog kit homes and more from 20thCentury America. Additional manors and community builds in my Showcase Thread.| Origin ID: KaylyRed

• Options
    GiadaDLSimGiadaDLSim Posts: 38 Member
    So different and interesting!
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    I Love all your homes, Snow! They're very nicely done. Your interiors are lovely and filled with so much personality. I'll make sure I stop by, the next time I'm in the Gallery. :D
  • Options
    @Bakie >> Hehe, you'll get there fast! We are a friendly lot here, so just don't be afraid to say Hi!
    @KaylyRed >> Hehe, glad you found me now! Welcome to my overuse of color. Lol. I do miss my CASt, but I am getting use to filters to help find fun combos.
    @GiadaDLSim >> Thanks! I just can't be normal, just ain't my way!
    @WrathofCath >> Thanks so much! You have a great style, too (I peeked at your thread ^^) I can't wait until they start to give us more stuff. I like what they have given us, so far, so I can't wait to see what they are coming up with for fluff.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Hello once again!

I got inspired to build a Gym based upon Muscle Beach here in LA. We don't have beaches, yet, so I build this lot in Oasis Springs and it fit in great. I would like to present Oasis Beach Muscle Hut: (fixing pics)
    Post edited by Snowmoon on
  • Options
    Oasis Beach Muscle Hut is a great gym build! :) Very nice design and layout of the build! The curved roofing over the coffee area looks great! It looks nice the type of fencimg that you have used on the edges of the build. It looks very nice how you have done the counter area where sims can enjoy sitting on the bar stools having a drink of coffee. The alternating blue counter and red bar stools, then the red counter and blue stools looks very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the different types of gym equipment through the build. It looks great how you have positioned the treadmills! Sims will have fun dancing to the music from the stereo. It is great that you have placed punching bags in the build. The middle water feature looks great! It looks very nice how you have done the alternating blue umbrella and red seats, then the red umbrella and blue seats in the corners! The way you have used the red and blue colours in the build looks very nice! Great weight training equipment area. Sims will have fun playing chess at the table in the outdoors air. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar after doing their fitness training. It looks very nice how you have placed the trees in the build.
    It is a very nice gym for sims to enjoy visiting to use the gym equipment in the sunshine and outdoors air. :)
  • Options
    Thanks Rosie! It was just inspired!!! <3
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @snowmoon- I really like the outdoor gym concept! It's a great idea!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    jiriki42jiriki42 Posts: 17 New Member
    Your screenshots are too popular :) : you've exceeded your bandwidth and we can no longer see them. Hope we'll be able to soon.