Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Snowmoon's Crazy Collection of Lots - 3 New Upload: on pg 6

Comments

• Options
    SnowmoonSnowmoon Posts: 3,437 Member
    edited October 2014
    Hello!

I would like to present The Hathborn House. This lot can can found in my Gallery and is just under 400k. This estate has four bedrooms, six bathrooms and is three stories. On the grounds you will also find a guest/butler house, a lab/art studio, a garden and a gazebo to BBQ and relax in the evening.

The first floor you will find a full dining room with bar and a lovely, large kitchen. The Family/living room is a good place to relax and paint away the day.

On the second floor you will find a library and music room to entertain your guests. A little nook also hides a nice workout area for the family.

The third floor is devoted to the families suites. A full parents room with connecting bathroom is a nice place to get away from the kids. You will also find a child's room where they can play away the day. A teen/guest will find the final room a nice place to relax and day dream.

I hope you enjoy this home! Please let me know your thoughts.

(fixing pics)
    Post edited by Snowmoon on
    Find my builds under Evie_Snowmoon in the Gallery!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    First Floor:
    Second Floor:

(fixing pics)
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Third Floor:

Guest House:

(fixing pics)
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Lab:
    Garden:

(fixing pics)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Hathborn Home is a very nice home! :) It is a very nice, detailed home with many great features throughout the home! The layout of the build is very nice, both outdoors and inside! Very nice exterior design of the home! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the home. Very nice outdoors areas! Very nice gazebo! Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating their meal outdoors in the air. Great fenced garden area for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the gardening boxes there. Child sims will have fun playing on the pirate ship. The landscaping of the outdoors is very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It looks nice how you have placed the three fishbowls on the side wall tables either side of the entrance hall, which are restful for sims to see when coming in to their home. Nice sofa sitting areas there for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofas, Very nice design and furnishing of the kitchen! The island stove counter is great! It looks great how you have placed the cutlery on the kitchen wall, and the hanging pots, tea pot and fruit bowl on the counter are nice kitchen touches. Nice kitchen eat in wall dining table area for sims to enjoy eating their meals. Very nice dining and bar room! Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows there whilst eating their meals. It looks nice the types of how you have placed the curtains in the rooms through the home. The flowers on the dining table and near the window are nice for sims to see whilst dining. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools there having a drink from the bar. Very nice living room! It looks nice how you furnished the different areas of it. It looks great how you have placed the seating in the living room area. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofas there watching tv together as a family or enjoy reading book. They will have fun playing chess or enjoy using the computer at the study desk alcove area. It looks very nice how you have placed the pictures on the walls either side of the tv. The art nook area is great! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there. Very nice second floor music and games room! Sims will enjoy playing the variety of musical instruments there together, or enjoy sitting resting on the sofas listening to the music being played. Sims will have fun playing games on the card table. It looks very nice how you have placed the arm chairs side by side and back to back in the library. It looks great how you have placed the bookcases there. Sims will enjoy resting there reading. It looks very nice how you have placed the floor rugs in the upper landing area! Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The floor rugs look great there too. The green, orange, yellow and brown colour scheme that you have used through the build looks very nice! It is great that you have a guest house in the build, as well as a laboratory where sims can use the midcroscope indoors and the observatory outdoors on the roof level. Sims will enjoy doing wood crafting on the tables there, as well as have fun playing chess or enjoy using the computer or painting on the easel . There are many great details throughout the home and on each level! It looks very nice the way you have placed the furnishings in all the rooms and areas of the home. I am enjoying looking at the pictures of all the rooms, and they are great! I am sorry that I can't write about all the nice features because it would take a long time. It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    YAY for pics! I love the layout and the decor! Especially the kids' room, kitchen and dining area are my favourites! Great job! :D
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Great work you have here :D I especially like "All Dolled Up" because of all the fun colors you used :D
    Fitting name too, lol! The Hathborn House is a stunner. Amazing!
  • Options
    Rosie >> You always make me smile. Thank you!

Yanti >> I am so happy you enjoy the build! It started out A LOT smaller, lol, but I kept adding and adding. The new tools do help with that sooo much. Know now many times I did that dang roof? hahah

Manssom >> howdy! Thank you so much. I am glad you enjoy my two builds! I can't wait until they give us more toys/lot types!
  • Options
    Doh! I just realized I forgot terrain paint around the flowers at the gazebo. That's what I get for building when I am tired. lol
  • Options
    Hello Snow :) I have set up a thread where people can post links to their own showcase threads. If you would like to post a link to your showcase thread I would be delighted if you posted your showcase thread link on that thread.
    The link is
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/793638/showcase-links-thread/p1
  • Options
    Rosie >> I saw your lovely thread, last night before I went to bed. I will drop by!
  • Options
    I have a new home added. Hazel Hovel:

10658863_630370333749575_8456973803201375066_o.jpg

I will have more pictures later!
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Love the exterior color scheme!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    I already saw this in the gallery. Just popped in here to check out more pics. Looks wonderful Snow! Looking forward to seeing more pics. :D
  • Options
    Hazel Hovel is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior of the home! The roofing looks great! Very nice dormers! The red colour of the exterior looks very nice. It looks very nice the type of windows that you have used and how you have placed them. The upper curved balcony looks nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the plants on the edges of the house and done the curving on the edges of it. It looks great how you have placed hedge fencing on the sides on the build.
    It is a very nice home. I will look forward to seeing more pictures of it. :)
  • Options
    DippyDesignsDippyDesigns Posts: 1,809 Member
    Lovely builds Snowmoon, I will have to look you up in the gallery, nice work!
    My Origin ID is DippyDesigns

DIPPY DOODLE on Facebook

644362_1491605541100631_1472781576571833276_n.jpg?oh=c0019c8ce2de98a0158c1aba60509bc8&oe=57C1A708

• Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Hazel Hovel looks wonderful, Snow! Very colonial...you should have been participating in the last Build 'n Share with that one! ;)
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Hello!

Here is Hazel Hovel. This is a three bedroom, two bath home. I have a certain set of sims in mind for the build, so the rooms are a bit special for them. Enjoy!

Outside:

[

Entry:
    Kitchen:
    Dining:
    Living:
    Study:
    Bedroom 1:
    Upstairs:
    Bedroom 2:
    Bedroom 3:
    Bathroom:

(fixing pics)
  • Options
    Ash >> Thanks much!! I love red homes, they just are so smart.

Yanti >> Hi hi! And here is the pics!

Rose >> THank you much!

Dippy >> Hope you like what you see.

Bryony >> Thanks much! I know I should try it out, but I get lazy and forget to review it.
  • Options
    Hazel Hovel is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior of the home! The roofing looks great! Very nice dormers! The red colour of the exterior looks very nice. It looks very nice the type of windows that you have used and how you have placed them. The upper curved balcony looks nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the plants on the edges of the house and done the curving on the edges of it. It looks great how you have placed hedge fencing on the sides on the build. The wall liights either side of the front door looks nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Great entry area! The clothes and shoes closet nook there is great! It looks great how you have placed the fishbowls on the table for sims to see as they are entering the house. It looks nice how you have placed the patterned orange floor rugs there. Very nice design and furnishing of the kitchen! The curved island counter looks great and it looks nice how you have done the corner of kitchen cabinets. The fruit bowl on the counter is a nice kitchen touch there. Great side wall eat in dining area for sims to enjoy eating a meal at. Very nice dining room! Sims will enjoy looking at the pictures on the walls there whilst they are eating their meals. It looks great how you have placed the cabinets on the wall there and created an alcove area with the mirror on the wall. The plants in the corners and the flowers on the table add nice looks to the rooom for when sims are dining there. Very nice living room! It looks very nice how you have placed the fruit pictures on either side of the tv, and have angled the armchairs there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the chairs and sofa there watching tv. and reading a book from the bookcase. The birds decor on the wall looks nice there. Sims will have fun playing chess or enjoy listening to and dancing to the stereo there! The green of the plants there look nice with the colour of the furniture. The study room is great! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there, or enjoy just resting on the armchair having a read of a book. Great curved counter study desk nook area for sims to enjoy sittting using the computer. The green colour of the walls looks nice, and the pictures on the walls look nice with the wall colour. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The curved counter vanity table in bedroom one looks very nice! It looks great how you have placed the cabinets either side of the vanity table there. Nice sitting areas in the room. The orange colour scheme of the room looks nice. The clothes shelf and shoes rack are nice home touches. Very nice upper landing sitting area! The sunflowers there are nice and sunny for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting relaxing on the sofa there. The butterflies picture and the musical themed picture are nice for sims to see whilst sitting there. Very nice second bedroom! It looks nice how you have placed the pictures on the bedhead wall. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel near the window enjoying the sunlight coming in through the windows. Very nice corner tv watching nook area. Great study desk area for sims to enjoy using the computer or reading a book. The clothes shelf is a nice touch there. It looks nice how you have placed the armchairs either side of the dresser for sims to sit on and rest. The grey and pink colour scheme of the third bedroom looks very nice. Nice study desk table alcove. It looks very nice how you have placed the curtains on the bedhead wall. The vertical row of animal picture there look nice. The prints that are on the walls in the upper bedrooms looks nice. Very nice bathroom. The orange and green colour scheme and tiling in the bathroom looks nice. It looks great how you have placed the counters and shelves there.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    I love All Dolled Up - the colours really work together.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @Snowmoon - I'm blown away by the amount of detail Hazel Hovel has! You have some great design ideas like the coat hanger and your use of windows throughout the home. I like the use of the spandrel to open the floor plan more. And I really enjoyed how you were able to keep your color scheme throughout your entire exterior.
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    This is Blue Bell Home. A one bedroom, one bath home perfect for a single sim or a couple without kids, or those kids have moved out. I hope you enjoy!

Outside:
    Kitchen and Dining:
    Livingroom:
    Upstairs hangout:
    Bathroom:
    Bedroom:

(fixing pics)
  • Options
    Rosie >> *hug* Thank you for the kindness!

Kamb >> Hehe, one of my first attempts. I am glad you enjoy it!

Ash >> *Grin* I love detail. That is the thing I miss from TS3 is my "stuff". I don't like CC, so I just play with what they provide. You can do a lot with the ALT key.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Hi hi! I have been on a roll, sorry for all the new homes.

I decided I needed a starter that I like, so I created a three bedroom basic home. I left it all whitish, so folks can decorate as they wish. Pleanty of room to add job related items or paintings made from the easel.

I hope you enjoy!

Outside:
    General living area:
    Bedroom 1:
    Bedroom 2:
    Bedroom 3:
    Bathroom:

(fixing pics)