Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Snowmoon's Crazy Collection of Lots - 3 New Upload: on pg 6

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Your builds are amazing Snowmoon. You are very creative and I love how you utilise the different windows in your builds.

I do have a question though - how do you do the flat roofs?
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• Options
    SnowmoonSnowmoon Posts: 3,437 Member
    edited November 2014
    @Kamb1403 >> Thank you doll. For flat roofs, you place a room on the second floor then you remove all the walls. The floor will remain and you can then trim it. ^^ For my townhouse, I made the walls the tallest and the add the friezes
    Find my builds under Evie_Snowmoon in the Gallery!
  • Options
    Rosie >> I am just taking my time and enjoying the build. =)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Lovely builds! Both the libraries are beautifully decorated! Great job as always! Hugs :D
  • Options
    @yanti68 >> Thank you so much, my dear!
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Oh I missed your starter and your new WIP! The starter looks so cute! Like a doll's house! :D The price is just right too! Loving your new WIP! Beautiful architecture! :D
  • Options
    CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Ms Snow!! Very creative! LOVE the roof top garden. Your builds are always wonderful. Thank you for sharing them!
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Cute builds! Your current WIP is absolutely adorable, so cozy!! :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    burntcheese223burntcheese223 Posts: 1,157 Member
    I love the homes that you have made and thank you for sharing them! You are very creative :) I am looking in the gallery for "All Dolled Up" but I cant find it :( I just love how you did the interior of that home :)
  • Options
    @yantie68 >> Hehe, I thought you had seen it and thought "meh". Lol. <3 I like the Dollhouse comment - I does feel that way a bit!

@Cassee >> And thank you! I am glad I can share my crazy with people!

@Chris3fer03 >> Thanks much! I have stayed away from a traditional family house, so I thought I would give it a try! No garage doors are a bummer but we can get creative.^^

@burntcheese223 >> Thank you so much! I also saw your nice comments on my builds. I had taken All Dolled Up off the gallery as it wasn't getting many DLS. I popped it back up there, for you. The Blue Bedroom does need to be "fixed" the plant I placed at the headboard of the bed is too big and will make the bed poof - it will be in the family inventory. Just remove the plant and place the bed - that will fix it!
  • Options
    burntcheese223burntcheese223 Posts: 1,157 Member
    I seen that you uploaded it again. Thank you, I appreciate it!
  • Options
    @burntcheese223 >> My pleasure!
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Your science center came out really nice! I love lots that use skill objects because sometimes a sims home just is not big enough for the item needed or they don't have the money. Also, your Little Pink Starter is adorable! It reminds me of a little doll house! <3
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Hi @Snowmoon. I'm here to say how gorgeous and creative your lots are. :D I adore your architecture, landscaping, and furnishing, some of them are very cute and lovely, especially with your first lot, All Dolled Up, and your latest lot, latest My Little Pink Starter. I gonna love them, and with all of your great creations, I'm going to follow you in the gallery. :)

Oh and by the way, your family house WIP looks interesting too. I like that traditional feel in your architecture. I'm looking forward to it. :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    Beautiful builds Snowmoon! I enjoyed peeking through your showcase!