Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire Code - Special Update by Xan! - 10/08/17

Comments

• Options
    FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    I botched my (Daisy's) only attempt at a Black n White party horribly, but aren't the guests' outfits neat? *going to read now*
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Love the black-and-white! This was the first one. So fun! But how do you get guests to listen to the piano? I could only have them watch, and that didn't count.
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
    I love the black and white party, too! Definitely going to do that one soon. Lol, with the trait starting with G. I thought maybe she did roll Goofy- that would have been very crazy! Full house again, wow! Great update. :)
  • Options
    mollynakamuramollynakamura Posts: 4 New Member
    Great ideas in this legacy! I love the party too!

------------
    mollynakamura.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Aw, I'm sorry you had to let Acacia go. It's hard. Hopefully she'll get to stick around as a ghost a bit.

I'm excited for PV's reign though. I'm strangely compelled.
  • Options
    @FloorRaisin -- thank you! There's just something about PV, isn't there? I love these Sims who are just so much more than anything we could ever invent on our own. I mean, Cedar, Timothy, even Acacia--I can see them all as extensions of me. I can see myself in them. But the Royal Llama Tamer? He is completely outside of my realm of experience--and very fun to get to know therefore!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Carewren123Carewren123 Posts: 2,658 Member
    Still loving this story CathyTea. There really is something special about PV. He's oddly adorable.
    E7A0Fe3.jpg
    Current Stories:
    Wren's Nest * * * Get a CLUE

Completed Stories: Ana Pringle

My Main Site: Carewren123 Sim Stories
    YouTube Channel: Carewren123 Sims
    Monthly Short Story Challenge Thread: Current Theme: April: Choose your screenshots.
  • Options
    It's true what they say about weirder, smarter in TS4!

• Options
    KaleniyaKaleniya Posts: 168 Member
    Poor Acacia :/ I love how much she looked like her mother and yet how she developed her own identity. I can't wait to see her as a ghost though and perhaps even with her old folks too xD

Paris and Princess are darlings. I thought at first that you just gave her the nick name until I continued to read. I don't think I've ever come across something like that in TS2 or 3 before. It's nice to know that he'll have someone to share his last days with after being with the family for so long
    2cdygqq.jpg

My ISBI forum thread; here
  • Options
    @Kaleniya Yes (re. Paris and Princess). Except I've played ahead, and Paris... well, in his mind, he's got other plans. Involving other Sims. I never have been able to second-guess him!

The TS4 names crack me up: Paris, Princess Watson, Baby Babcock! They're so much fun!

• Options
    edited October 2014

• Options
    Aww poor Manz. Lol. Maybe there's a dating website for evil Sims, lol.

Stinks about the bugs :( I hope we get a patch soon. My playing has slowed way down because of it.
  • Options
    That's so cool with Cedar, makin Grimmie laugh so hard, lol. She's an awesome ghost!
  • Options
    @RachelRosebud - yes, I love Cedar! She doesn't come around every night, but when she does, she always brings me a smile! And she does the most amazing paintings, too! I have a new chapter coming soon with the latest developments with Ms. M. ;)

Sorry that the bugs have slowed down your game-play! Is it the squint-eye-square-jaw that has slowed it down? You could always play with aging off until it gets fixed.

I'm living with the bugs as part of the game. So far (wood-knock) I haven't had much lag, and the other bugs just add more fun challenges. And with the family's genetics, I'm not concerned about keeping the look pure!

• Options
    @CathyTea No, I didn't mean lag, lol. I meant how much I play. I'm not playing as much as I used to. Trying to slow down a little until we hear more about a patch. :)
  • Options
    Oh, that's too bad. Or maybe it's ok! It's always great to take a break!

• Options
    DarciTheFoxDarciTheFox Posts: 1,589 Member
    This is such an entertaining read! I'm having so much fun getting to the last chapter. Cedar is so lovable!
  • Options
    simbody872simbody872 Posts: 828 Member
    I read your chapters yesterday? I think, I can't remember if it was before I went to bed or this morning, or did I read it at work? Oh goodness, what day is it? Wed, Tues, or is it Thurs. :s It's been a busy week and the weekend won't be any better :( No game play for me, so I was thrilled to have a story to read. Poor Ms. M. I hope she can find someone she likes that can put up with her more charming traits ;) I was messing around in a non-legacy game over the weekend (instead of writing my research paper, bah, hate those!) and every single guy she met had the insane trait! A trait she did not have, and not even one that would have been compatible with any of her traits. Maybe the game thought a 'good' sim could get along with them I dunno. It really was a crazy world! :p I was about to dump in a bunch of gallery males but she finally met the mailman, not crazy, and quickly moved him in! (Still working on my research paper, can't ya tell, I'm hard at work, or is that hardly working, hmmm I think I need to do more research on this) Sorry, I hate research papers! But loved your new chapters :#
    A Legacy Challenge. The Benton Legacy
    A Prettacy Challenge It Ain't Easy Being Green
  • Options

• Options
    DarciTheFoxDarciTheFox Posts: 1,589 Member
    edited October 2014
    Ok finally caught up and read the whole thing. OMG, Anya and Manzanita are my favorites. I don't know why, but I'm compelled to love them. I LOVE Manzanita and Eleanor together! <3 Seems right, they both seem happy. LOL. Great legacy! Fabulous story telling and some tragic moments. I loved it! <3:D
  • Options
    Ah ha! She just needed to meet the right girl. :)
  • Options
    Yay triple updates! I wanted to get back on here the past few days and I'm excited to see new updates. I'll be sad if Manzanita eventually moves out (she's my favorite, err err lol) but I'm happy that she found Eleanore <3
    2cdygqq.jpg

• Options
    @DarciTheFox - Thank you! I'm glad you like Anya. She drives me nuts. I keep trying to justify sending her spirit to the netherworld once she goes (and I'm seriously counting the days), but I just don't feel like I can do that to Mesquite, who is probably my favorite. And yeah! I love Manzanita and Eleanor! I love Eleanor! I'll look her up on the Gallery so I can give props to her creator. Hope her creator is ok with her new preferences--Eleanor certainly is!

@Simbody872 - Hope the term paper is going ok, and glad the updates could provide a little diversion! I do that, too, when I can't play--get my fix by reading other legacies and stories. Next time, maybe you can write your term paper on AI, so that your primary research can involve playing Sims and reading legacies!

@FloorRaisin - Yeah, she looks happy and relaxed now that she's her true self. I hope she stays nice to Eleanor, and if she's mean, I hope Eleanor will forgive her and that I can help her to patch up the relationship!

@Kaleniya - I don't have any plans to move Manzanita out. I want to keep her around because she cracks me up every time she laughs maniacally and because I want to help her fulfill her aspiration. I just hope she is nice to the household. I can't always get there quickly enough to cancel out mean interactions--and sometimes, even if I cancel, she'll do them anyway! But you know, every legacy needs a supremely autonomous Sim!

• Options
    simbody872simbody872 Posts: 828 Member
    Thanks @CathyTea, I finished it up. I don't ever get to choose what I have to do a paper on anymore, and there really isn't a way to fit sims legacies into boring accounting and finance papers. Oh well, that's why I play, and sometimes write about my games. I'd go nuts without something 'fun' and 'frivolous' to read/do.

Awe, see, there is simone for every sim! She just needed a woman to understand her quirks and love her no matter what :)

No more typing for me tonight, or even computer at all! I think a nice book is what I need to relax!
    A Legacy Challenge. The Benton Legacy
    A Prettacy Challenge It Ain't Easy Being Green
  • Options
    It wouldn't be the same without some large personalities in the house, I agree xD I'm glad she'll be staying because I'd miss her maniac grin if she left. Seriously, that girl has some great facial expressions
    2cdygqq.jpg