Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire Code - Special Update by Xan! - 10/08/17

Comments

• Options
    DarciTheFoxDarciTheFox Posts: 1,589 Member
    I've been looking for this thread so I can bookmark it! Yay! Found it. Now, I can finally read the whole thing! Yay! Ok, gonna go read it. :)
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    @DarcitheFox - Yay! Happy reading!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
    edited October 2014
    K I'll keep my eye out. Thanks, CathyTea! Is the CathyTea on the Gallery you? Lol. I'm assuming so, just want to make sure.
  • Options
    simbody872simbody872 Posts: 828 Member
    I can't believe I hadn't bookmarked this yet, I was sure that I had. I noticed that I wasn't getting any notices when you posted! Bookmarked. You can't hide now! :p
    A Legacy Challenge. The Benton Legacy
    A Prettacy Challenge It Ain't Easy Being Green
  • Options
    @RachelRosebud - Yup, CathyTea on the Gallery is me. I'm at MST, so I probably won't get a chance to upload PV until this evening around 8:30 MST. My game was so glitchy last night--I'm hoping everything will be cool with one of the other backups.

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Psst, we are in the same time zone :o
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    CathyTea wrote: »
    @RachelRosebud - Yup, CathyTea on the Gallery is me. I'm at MST, so I probably won't get a chance to upload PV until this evening around 8:30 MST. My game was so glitchy last night--I'm hoping everything will be cool with one of the other backups.

Yes, definitely use a backup save to do this Gallery stuff. I'm on Eastern Time, it's already almost 7pm here. I think I may be sleeping by the time you upload him, lol. I will get up early to check before I go to work, and will let you know when I got him OK. I'm excited! Thanks! <3

• Options
    @Simbody872 - does it look like Oasis Springs where you live? It does where I live! I feel like I'm playing in my backyard!

• Options
    edited October 2014
    @CathyTea Thank you, I didn't expect to see him ready so soon! I quickly dnlded him, thank you again! (I think I thanked you in a million places, the Gallery, your wall, lol).

He's already moved in the house with Nina: His first "Hello"'s!. And He looks happy to meet new Sims! Right now, I put Chuck in with them, and a few "promotional" Sims that were shown in the pre-release. I've not decided who are the final seven yet. Will wait a few days to see if anyone else wants to share their Sims :)
  • Options
    @RachelRosebud - Oh, the photos are great! He looks so happy! He's like, "Yeah, finally a world where I'm not related to all the residents and actual people live in the houses!" and then he's like, "Hey, dude. Did you hear this is going to be one of those bachelor things? And with a Caliente? You do know that means 'hawt' in Espanol, right?"

• Options
    @CathyTea, mostly. The rocks are the same, but there is a bit more plant life. :) I do love the looks of Oasis Springs though, I made a TS3 world that is a town down in the bottom of a canyon surrounded by rock spires in a dessert setting.

My other legacy is in Willow Creek. I like trees too. :)
  • Options
    @simbody872 - My game where my simself lives is in Willow Creek--feels more like where I grew up with the oaks and meadows! Yes, the desert valley where I live now has more plant life, too--mesquites, palo verdes, desert willow, grasses, and surrounded by amazing mountains! I think the Oasis Springs looks a lot like Phoenix, AZ. Your TS3 world sounds beautiful.

• Options
    Oasis Springs does look a lot like the desert in the southwest. Both towns in the game look great, and it would be nice if we could create our own worlds one day like TS3. I'd show you my world, but I think the Parsimonious is down for good, and I haven't heard from Kate in ages. It was up and working a couple of weeks ago, but has been down for at least a week now. :( I is sad now. (we need a blue emoticon)
  • Options
    An update, with romantic complications: Chapter 22: Sonnet LXXIII

• Options
    I can't get enough of Manz's evil laugh. Her expression cracked me up. I'm actually kind of rooting for her to roll the Goofy trait, lol. And, I'm always fascinated by romantic complications lol. Great update, can't wait for more.
  • Options
    FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    Ooh, complications indeed. Cassandra is a beautiful sim though! I look forward to seeing her offspring!

The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
  • Options
    @RachelRosebud - I'm with you on hoping for Manzanita to roll goofball! I just can't imagine the fun!

@FloorRaisin - She's gorgeous, huh? And really amazing. So smart. So honest. Such a free spirit. Plus so good-looking with narrow hips and wide shoulders! Yay!

• Options
    A new chapter with wedding bells (and lots of cake--Acacia made two, plus an apple pie).

The Bride and Bridegroom Were Happy

• Options
    Lovely wedding! <3 I love how all the family ghosts are present.
  • Options
    Awe a perfect wedding! Great update!
  • Options
    KaleniyaKaleniya Posts: 168 Member
    Oh goodness! I just read your entire blog and must say that I love your legacy. Cedar started off such a great family and I can't wait to see what happens now that the wedding is over and there might be new babies in the future generation xD
    2cdygqq.jpg

My ISBI forum thread; here
  • Options
    Thanks, Kaleniya! It's a wild family--the kids have taken it all in such a different generation than Cedar and Timothy had originally intended.

By the way, Rosie is a gorgeous founder!

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Post edited by CathyTea on

• Options
    Awe, so sad that everyone was too busy to notice. :'( Good bye Acacia.
    The party looks awesome! I've not had a chance to play any parties but the wedding so far. But I have a master chef in the makings that needs to cater a dinner. I may have to try it out.
  • Options
    Black-and-white is my favorite party so far! But I couldn't figure out how to get three Sims to "Listen to piano" at the same time. The only action I saw was "Watch" when I clicked on the musician--and I had three of them watching, but it didn't count. Only earned a silver. If you figure it out, let me know!