Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire Code - Special Update by Xan! - 10/08/17

Comments

• Options
    FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    Manzanita is kind of awesome. xD I love the new rocket - that must be the Space Ranger one?
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
  • Options
    Carewren123Carewren123 Posts: 2,658 Member
    Oh no, gloomy Royal Llama Tamer :( Oh well it's better than evil.

Oh and I saw you were the featured Legacy Story this week. Congrats!
    E7A0Fe3.jpg
    Current Stories:
    Wren's Nest * * * Get a CLUE

Completed Stories: Ana Pringle

My Main Site: Carewren123 Sim Stories
    YouTube Channel: Carewren123 Sims
    Monthly Short Story Challenge Thread: Current Theme: April: Choose your screenshots.
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Thanks, all! Yeah, I'm becoming a Manzanita fan in spite of myself. She's awesome. She's always hugging her mom--then yelling at whoever else happens to be around! She gets happy from anything red or blue around her--somebody's got a red hunger buff: cool! Red hygiene: oh, yeah! Red anger: rock on. Blue sadness buff: Go to it! She has these evil eyebrows, so even if she had rolled (heaven forbid) good, she'd still look evil!

In the Sims 2, it got so that someone died at every single party I threw. Pretty much all the elders have already died off in this game, so we may get a bit of a reprieve from Grimmy's visits.

Yeah, @FloorRaisin, the rocket is the Apollo version--from the Space Ranger branch. Isn't it the same rocket that Malcolm built, @RachelRosebud?

@Carewren123 - thanks! The SimLegacy feature is a random selection--and I was super happy to have Goofy Love randomly selected! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
    Yep, looked like the same rocket to me. I didn't realize there were so many different ones! I saw that Retro Rocket in FloorRaisin's Legacy. I love these - so awesome for romance stories, and science geeks in general, lol.

So does this mean Manzanita has a chance of becoming heir? Lol.
  • Options
    @RachelRosebud - As for heir, it's completely up to the random-trait-generator! If she rolls goofball, she'll be the heir. (Can you imagine an evil foodie goofball? Trying to get my mind around that one...) Otherwise, the rules say it goes to the eldest. I'm trying to figure out a way to keep her in the house, though--as long as she doesn't make everyone miserable.

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    New chapter with a hint of .... could it be... romance? Chapter 20: What's Around the Corner?

And I'm hoping to post one more chapter this evening, after cello-practice and supper, so I don't get too far ahead in game-play.

• Options
    edited October 2014
    I noticed you mentioned you were at the Rattlesnake Juice Bar and you realized it didn't have a mike like the lounge or nightclub. Is it against Legacy rules to quickly add one? The Sims 4 allows you to modify a community lot while you're on it, the Build Mode is totally accessible during gameplay, so it's really easy to add one, (and delete it if you don't want it there forever) whenever you're out playing! I just thought maybe doing this is against the rules??

Rofl, at the last picture in that update. Poor guy. The privacy blur made it that much funnier, hehe.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Oh, I did buy one! Nobody listened... but I bought one. I love how TS4 lets you buy stuff at no cost on community lots! So cool! During their date, she went up to use the restroom, and he did a few quick routines on the nightclub mic. Everybody was dancing, though, so no tips.

• Options
    Lol ok, awesome. Hopefully, he'll get some crazy good tips one night.

I wish it was the weekend and I could play for more than a few minutes. I have so many fun things planned. I hope you're having a good night! All your updates make me miss the Sims during the day when I'm at work lol.
  • Options
    I'm the same way! I sneak peeks at others' legacies and stories during quick breaks at work so I can get mini Sims-fixes!

• Options
    simbody872simbody872 Posts: 828 Member
    hehehe great updates. So happy for Mesquite. PV, so glad he found love at last! He's like a pear, a really odd pear. :)
    A Legacy Challenge. The Benton Legacy
    A Prettacy Challenge It Ain't Easy Being Green
  • Options
    Got a chance to catch up with another update Who Needs Cake When You've Got Fire?

• Options
    simbody872 wrote: »
    He's like a pear, a really odd pear. :)

Hahaha! I'm playing an Uglacy without really trying! Thing is, PV is super charismatic and everyone loves him! The guy's got character.

• Options
    ROFL Animal noises.

Also I chuckled at the picture in which you said Cassandra reminds you of Ceder, because the clay bunny on the counter looks like it's eating PV's food.
    E7A0Fe3.jpg
    Current Stories:

Monthly Short Story Challenge Thread: Current Theme: April: Choose your screenshots.
  • Options
    @Cerewren123 - the bunny thing was so funny!

I'm having all sorts of weird glitches tonight--drinks and stacks of simoleans stuck to palms, Sims at work but really home--and when I went into CAS to try to fix it, the time set back to 7:01 am! Weird, weird, weird...

• Options
    I occasionally have the random objects that get stuck to palms. The only way I've been able to get rid of them is travelling to a different lot. The loading screen straightens them back out. lol

Fingers crossed for you and your legacy that the glitches don't get worse.
    E7A0Fe3.jpg
    Current Stories:

• Options
    I clicked to have everyone come home early, and that seemed to take care of it. We gained about 12 extra hours. Sims' savings time, I guess!

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Oh, noes, I've had that glitch, too, where I see a Sim come home but the game thinks they're still gone, so I can't control them. It's the worse! For me, it happened with Malcolm Landgraab. He came home from school, but I couldn't control him since he was grayed out in the panel, like he's off the lot. And all I could do is watch him do evil and mean interactions, ruining all my hard work to make him friends lol.

And of course I had the mop glitch, lol.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Rofl, tiger noises and 'ouch' those two are too funny. I wish the game had more varied animations when they bounce into bed for woohoo, like based on personality.

Lol, they ate Paris' chocolate cake for breakfast. Aww... Lol.

Are you also going to upload some of your Legacy Sims on the Gallery? I think FloorRaisin did so using a backup save to be safe! I'd love to put some familiar faces in my game <3
  • Options
    @RachelRosebud - I have noticed some variations with the woohoo animations. For example, sometimes Acacia and Kyler move really slowly and it seems like they're stopping, then they start up again. And Mesquite and Anya bounce really vigorously. Oh. Ooops. TMI. Sorry. Not rated PG.

• Options
    @RachelRosebud - I have mixed feelings about uploading these Sims to the gallery. On the one hand, I'd love to see them in games, and I'd love for other players to get to play the really cool ones. On the other hand, I would hate for them to be tortured by sadistic game players! I know we don't have pools yet, but I have this dreaded fear of any of my Sims ending up in a pool without a ladder! It doesn't seem right to me to put the Sims out and say to users, "Ok, you can play this Sim, but you have to treat him or her well." I mean, gameplay is so individualistic! So, I think for now, I won't put them on the Sim market.

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Lol. I mainly want more varied jump into bed animations, like pre-woohoo. In the Sims 2, they always clasped hands and pressed their cheeks together all cute right before going undercover. I want more of that. I just thought it felt kinda repetitive in the Sims 4, mostly if you play with a Sim like Scarlet, lol. Just want more aww... pictures I guess before all their undercover gymnastics lol.

I remember they had a woohoo skill idea. I dont necessarily want that. Just more animations pre-woohoo, lol.

That's totally ok about your Sims. I understand! Right now. I'm going around, trying to find a male Sim potential mate for my very single Nina Caliente, lol.
  • Options
    @RachelRosebud - Oh, well. If it's for Nina Caliente, I think I might be able to persuade Mr. Pearbottom--I mean, Palo Verde, the Royal Llama Tamer! Hahahaha!

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Lol it's totally up to you, if you share him, he's going in a lot with Nina and six other men. I'm going to play out a fun mini dating thing where Nina picks her favorite out of 7 mates, with me being hands off mostly. I want to see who she gravitates towards. The winner marries her, and the rest become ageless townies (I play sims 2 style), unless some future generation snatches them up! This what I'm planning. I will be dnlding one of FloorRaisin male Sims, probably one of her spares!
  • Options
    @RachelRosebud - Oh! This sounds too fun! I was just joking, but I'd totally love to see him in that situation! I'll upload him tonight, if I get a chance (if not tonight, then tomorrow)--then let me know once you've added him, and I'll unshare him.