Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Love Like A Snail: An Inter.s.e.x. Story.(Closed.)

Comments

• Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    I think you mentioned your plans for the mansion in this thread. Maybe o.o I'd have to reread it lol. I can't wait to see what you do though.

I'm not sure if it's on sale/if you're open to buying stuff for ts4, but Get Together really adds a lot to the game, makes things incredibly interesting with clubs and a new city. I could see Hedy having a club for romance and mishief :p
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    DarciTheFoxDarciTheFox Posts: 1,589 Member
    I think you mentioned your plans for the mansion in this thread. Maybe o.o I'd have to reread it lol. I can't wait to see what you do though.

I'm not sure if it's on sale/if you're open to buying stuff for ts4, but Get Together really adds a lot to the game, makes things incredibly interesting with clubs and a new city. I could see Hedy having a club for romance and mishief :p

Oooh! Good! I'll have to look through the thread, hopefully I posted a picture with labels on all the rooms, sometimes I do that. Hmmmm, I'm seriously upset about toddlers, so I tend to refrain from buying more from TS4 because I don't know if I'll continue the series after this story is finished, but I do want more stuff for Grandma Hedy and Reina to do! Hmmm, well....if it's on sale and not too much...maybe I'll get it. :)

I'll happily continue the series once toddlers are added, but if family play is always ignored....I don't know if I could continue. I do kind of want the Get Together and also the work oriented EP, I forgot what it was called. It's kind of like open for business and a part of me wants to open up Grandma Hedy a cupcake shop! :D BUT! Now that you've mentioned a club! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! The possibilities! You know Hedy better than I do almost! That's PERFECT for her! Ok, she's gonna be a club owner and go cougar prowling! I love it! Thank you!!

We'll see! I'll look into it and see if the price is right, lol. Hopefully it's not too expensive and I can get it soon after I finish out the next few chapters. Ok! Working on fixing up my mods...I have a lot and it's been a year, so it's gonna take me a bit to get all the mods tested and remove/update the ones that are causing my sims to pause between actions. Everything else is running smoothly! So, I'm gonna go clean out my mods a bit more, hopefully I'll get it done soon and I can put up the next chapter.

I'm so excited! My first Love Like A Snail chapter in a year! I'll have to make sure is a GREAT one!

• Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    @DarciTheFox I think get together is currently on sale for 30 Dollars ^^

Oooh! Awesome! I'll have to check that out because I really do think Hedy needs to be a sexy club owner! Thanks so much for commenting and checking out my story it means a lot to me!

Ok, I gotta go to school to get some stuff sorted out before the semester starts in a few days, I'll be back in a few hours to continue fixing up my sims 4 files and hopefully start on the new chapter tonight. :o:D Ok! BBL!
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    OMG! I finally checked through all my mods, got the ones that were pausing my game deleted and then remade all my characters over to look how they used to. It's crazy! I'm ready to start working on the first chapter for Love Like A Snail in a year! OMG! Ok, off I go to re-read the chapters, find out where I was going with this and pick up where I left off.

Oh, I gotta find my mansion details too, I think I put up a picture in this thread a while back. OMG! Ok, off to re-read my chapters and start on the new one!

EDIT: OMG, I sometimes love my quirky habits. I did put up a picture with all the rooms labeled on the floor I was confused about. It's on page 13 and it's helping me out a ton with the mansion. I thought I was gonna forget the rooms I had in mind for good! lol yay!
    Post edited by DarciTheFox on
  • Options
    Ok, so awesome news. My boyfriend is being super awesome and is getting me 2 EP's and 2 Stuff packs that I choose for our Anniversary, I am buying myself all the rest of the stuff packs I want and 2 game packs. <3 Which is AWESOME because I actually found a sushi furniture set at MTS in CC that requires an EP and 2 stuff packs. I'M SO EXCITED FOR SUSHI FURNITURE!!

I had to fix up the house again because it deleted all my wallpapers after I fixed up my mods. So, I fixed up the house again and started on the new chapter. It's gonna be so great to get back into this story. My Japanese mansion is so awesome and now we have BASEMENTS?! I added a basement room for the work-out room and it freed up a space for Reina to have an art/painting room! Plus what Japanese mansion would be complete without a massage/sauna room? Looks like Axle is going to have to learn some new skills! <3

Ok, new chapter should be out either today or tomorrow. :D

I'm putting my faith in EA's greed that they recognize that 71% of their simmers are family oriented and that they will include toddlers in an AMAZING family oriented EP that makes teens look different from adults, separates babies from the bassinets and gives them tons of objects to use and finally that they put in the best dayum toddlers that this series has ever seen. I just have to hope. I want Reina's future family to have adorable toddlers.

OH! I'm super excited for the photography skill and to be able to hang up real family portraits in my house again! Anyways, I'm off to deposit my Anniversary cash and go buy my games. I've got to look up all this stuff I'm buying so that I can know what's in all these EP's GP's & SP's! Super excited. Ok, off to do my stuff and work on the new chapter for release tonight.
  • Options
    I'm so excited for you! I think you'll be really impressed with the expansions and stuff.

I have no doubt they'll add toddlers. They're probably working on them right now. Like I said in your thread...it'll take time to make them how they should be. To make sure they'll work with future content and have plenty of objects and animations.
    Everything that has been released so far, has been worked on before the base game was released -- before the feedback.
    As for the teens thing, I don't think it'll happen officially, but I remember someone made a mod for it a while ago. I'm not sure if it's been updated lately or not.
  • Options
    I'm so excited for you! I think you'll be really impressed with the expansions and stuff.

I have no doubt they'll add toddlers. They're probably working on them right now. Like I said in your thread...it'll take time to make them how they should be. To make sure they'll work with future content and have plenty of objects and animations.
    Everything that has been released so far, has been worked on before the base game was released -- before the feedback.
    As for the teens thing, I don't think it'll happen officially, but I remember someone made a mod for it a while ago. I'm not sure if it's been updated lately or not.

Thanks! Yeah, I'm really looking forward to all the new stuff Reina and the family can do now! I wish I had the outdoor expansion when Reina was homeless! There's probably a ton of great stuff in there for sims who are just starting out as hobos! My favorite games are hobo challenges where your founder starts off with only $1 in their pocket and works their way up. That's how Reina started!

I agree, I think they are probably working on them now and hopefully the next EP is a family-style EP. If the next EP isn't a family oriented EP with amazing toddlers, I will be so shocked, seriously so shocked. I don't mind waiting though if they are taking their time on them to make them amazing, but I really wish they'd give the community a definitive yes or no answer on whether they will ever be in the game. I think they will though because so much of the community wants them and it will be a big money maker for them.

I might check into that teens mod. Though, it doesn't bother me a ton, it would be nice if the teens were shorter than adults at least.

All my games are downloading now, I'm excited to dig around them and see all the new stuff! I've been gone for a year, so it's gonna be a TON of stuff! I got literally everything but the Halloween pack. :smiley: I'll be getting that later, lol.

I'm gonna go look on Carl's sims to see what's in all this stuff I got, it's a bit overwhelming to get it all at once, lol. I usually like to buy it piece by piece so I can thoroughly explore it all. This will be fun though!
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    OMG! Check this out!! It's how to make split level basements! I am super happy I found this! I'm going to make a split level gym/Japanese sauna in Reina's mansion basement.
    16740974007_85d04c21ba_z.jpg

http://simsvip.com/2015/03/28/the-sims-4-basements-guide/

Just amazing! I think a combo gym & sauna would be perfect! Plus Axle needs somewhere to practice his masseuse skills.
  • Options
    It looks so amazing!
  • Options
    Yeah! I can't wait for all these games to finish downloading so that I can try to build it for the next chapter. (If Reina has enough money, lol. I don't cheat with money in this game at all, I delete money sometimes for things like Axle's salary etc...I never add money.)

You can build the basement up to the pool, so I could have my pool as the walls for my underground sauna. I'm going to give that a try if I can. 20 more minutes and my games will be downloaded and ready to check out. :D
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    OMG! Check this out!! It's how to make split level basements! I am super happy I found this! I'm going to make a split level gym/Japanese sauna in Reina's mansion basement.
    16740974007_85d04c21ba_z.jpg

http://simsvip.com/2015/03/28/the-sims-4-basements-guide/

Just amazing! I think a combo gym & sauna would be perfect! Plus Axle needs somewhere to practice his masseuse skills.

Oh, gosh! I miss Axle so much! It's going to be so fun to read your stories again!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Hey guys! I hoped to have the new chapter up tonight, but it's taking a bit longer to get everything ready for the new updates. I have made awesome progress on the new chapter, but I'm still just a little over halfway done with the new chapter. There are some seriously PRECIOUS pictures of Axle in this chapter and it made me fall in love with him even more.

Anyways, I created Reina's grandparents when they were young and a young Reina/Ren for flashbacks and flashback pictures. So this chapter is turning out really good! I just need to take a bit more time on it. I don't know how much, but I'll get it out asap.

In the meantime let me show you young Myrtle 'Hedy' & Charlie Hedwig and their grandchild Ren! And a few sneak peek shots from the next chapter.

Reina/Ren's Grandfather Charlie Hedwig:
    2080844_orig.png
    4003023_orig.png
    3642131_orig.png

Young Myrtle 'Hedy' Hedwig:
    1384003_orig.png
    6090664_orig.png
    1168062_orig.png

Young Ren/Reina:
    5888381_orig.png
    8801643_orig.png
    1391463_orig.png
    646367_orig.png

Sneak Peeks:

5201275_orig.png
    3957725_orig.png
    5323450_orig.png
    1827854_orig.png
    6686500_orig.png
    97563_orig.png
    2199612_orig.png
    1285060_orig.png

Sorry for the false alarm! I hope these tie you over a bit!
    New Chapter coming VERY SOON!

• Options
    New Chapter is UP!!

Chapter 11: Let's Talk Business!

I was going to try to fit Hedy buying the club and Hedy and Reina's double date in this chapter, but it was gonna be too long and I think it deserves a chapter of it's own. This chapter was more about catching everyone up to speed. Next chapter will be exciting! Hedy and Reina's 1st business and their first dates in years! It's gonna be a good chapter. :D
  • Options
    Amazing chapter!! It's like you had never taken a break lol.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Oh thanks! It's not as exciting as I hoped it would be, but I'm a bit rusty after a year and I needed a simple chapter to catch me up with where all the characters are at and get back into the feel of things.

I wanted to shake things up in this chapter, but I needed to get a chapter out that got everyone up to speed. So, it's a cute calm little chapter that is leading up to the excitement of the next one.

I think the next chapter is gonna be AWESOME! And really fun for me to write.

I've already decided I'm going to call the nightclub they buy "Hedy's Betties."

It's gonna have sexy waitresses and a very sultry kind of theme to it. Maybe a sexy/classy jazz lounge in it too, idk! I'm trying to decide if I'll build the nightclub myself or if I'll just download it.

I think I might build it, I have some awesome plans for my club and it needs some secret nooks and crannies built into it for my storyline.
  • Options
    Alright! Working on the new chapter today! School is cancelled for the holiday! So I've got my to-do list and I'm knockin' them out and then I can start work on my next chapter.

I need to build a set building for a couple of scenes I need to shoot. So, I'll be building this cool set building that has different scenes in them for storytellers. I'll upload it once it's done.

I'm making a list of common rooms that are needed for stories, so far I've got:

Jail Cell
    Hospital Room

lol that's about it, if there's anything else you guys think of let me know and I'll add it to the list.

Anyways, a lot happens in this chapter. LOL! It might take a bit longer than usual to get it done because of all the building I have to do. I might just build the rooms as I need them. We'll see. There's that town that has nothing but empty lots, that should be a good place to build.

Ok! Back to my to-do list! Then I can start on my new chapter!
  • Options
    Hmmm...I can think of five rooms that could work in that build.
    - an office room if anyone needs a lawyer or something that's usually in an office building.
    - a classroom for those school-aged drama scenes lol.
    - a doctor's office (for when a hospital room is too much but your still need a doctor.)
    - visitor's room for a sim visiting a sim in prison.
    - a cafeteria that could work for anything.
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    So fun that you're back! It's really great to see these Sims again!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Hmmm...I can think of five rooms that could work in that build.
    - an office room if anyone needs a lawyer or something that's usually in an office building.
    - a classroom for those school-aged drama scenes lol.
    - a doctor's office (for when a hospital room is too much but your still need a doctor.)
    - visitor's room for a sim visiting a sim in prison.
    - a cafeteria that could work for anything.

Oooh! GREAT ideas! I'll have to include them in the building. If I get any more ideas I'll add them to a list once I get enough ideas and put them in the scene building. Thank you!
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    So fun that you're back! It's really great to see these Sims again!

Aww! Thank you! I'm so glad that you still want to read it! I feel very fortunate for my readers. Their comments about my story really brighten up my day and give me a bit more confidence in my writing. My writing could be better for this story, but I'm trying! I'm also trying to have the game lead a lot of the storyline, but there will be a few planned events. Like the one I'm building this scene building for.

I re-read my old chapters and I made a lot of mistakes. I referred to Reina as female on accident a couple times. I'm going to have to go back through the chapters and change any 'she's' into they and other more appropriate pro-nouns. It's just so new to use that vernacular that I haven't quite gotten there yet, but I intend to correct my mistake soon.

Anyways, thank you again so much for reading! I think my story is a bit....unique and so it's not to everyone's tastes. I just love it though. I think it has a lot of potential and I hope to live up to it. <3
  • Options
    Ok! Working on the next chapter. Still deep in building and taking screenshots!
  • Options
    Still working on my next chapter! I'm still in the building process! I'm putting together the nightclub and set building. I'm also playing the game some more to get Reina and Hedy promotions at their jobs, I need that money! This nightclub is gonna be expensive and not having a kitchen in the main house is getting tedious! Everything has to be cooked in Axle's shack and it gets crowded in there! So it's nice to actually take some time to just play the game, get their promotions etc...

Just letting you guys know I'm still working on the next chapter! It's gonna take some time though because of all the building I have to do for this chapter and because I really just want to play the game and get in touch with my characters again. OMG The electricity was shut off for a couple days again! Their bills are now $10,000 a month!

So, I'm taking my time building a nightclub and playing the game again. I'll try to get the next chapter up soon! I'm hoping this next chapter is gonna catapult the story forward. It's definitely starting some very interesting threads for the storyline. I mostly let the game decide a lot of things for the story, but there will be a few planned plot twists like the one in the next chapter, but mostly the game decides a lot or I try to let it at least.

I'm going to put a lot of eligible sims in my game when the time for dating comes around and see who Reina ultimately chooses.
  • Options
    OH! Also! OMG OMG! I know this is supposedly photoshopped, but a piece of me is hoping that it's not. OMG, I want toddlers so bad!! I will NOT start Reina's family until toddlers are released! I am holding out hope for toddlers so bad!
    CbhNQ4vW4AAUZWx.png

I want toddlers in the worst way. I also want babies separated from the bassinets, pre-teens and teens that look different from YA and A. It would also be nice to have more poses for family portraits and for pictures on the walls to document the family throughout the house.
  • Options
    This is going to be a BIG chapter! Just updating you all and letting you know that I have made really nice progress on Hedy's Betties Lounge and there has been a fun twist in the story with the building! It's SO expensive already and it's not even finished!

Next building I'm working on is the set building, I think I'm going to build it one room at a time and just build the rooms I need for now, then finish the rest after I release the new chapter.

This chapter is going to be like a double chapter! LOL! Just warning you all it's going to be long. I'm working on it! Don't know when I'll have it ready for release, but it's being worked on! I hope you all are having an awesome day! I've got to go back in game and have Reina and Hedy work their tails off! They need to earn that money to buy the new club!