Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Love Like A Snail: An Inter.s.e.x. Story.(Closed.)

1121314151618...Next

Comments

• Options
    DarciTheFoxDarciTheFox Posts: 1,589 Member
    edited June 2016
    I know aren't all the new developments just exciting! I've been keeping an eye out for Mr. Sad Man, but so far he's been a mystery! I have no idea who he is or where he lives, maybe Rei will stumble upon him again sometime. In the mean time, I've been filling my town with nice sims from the gallery for Rei and Hedy to meet to give them a wider selection of partners. I'm hoping Rei will eventually tell me who they like the most.

Hedy is having a TON of fun with Paolo, he comes over to the house and they're just little lovebirds, it's cute. Hedy's got a few more suitors around town too, but so far Paolo seems to be her favorite. :D He likes those silver foxes! Hehe! He is the one that flirted with Hedy when Rei and Hedy were going out to clubs, lol!

Rei's "ex" is always wandering around town, I'm hoping he gets lit on fire somehow, he's so annoying. Always coming into Rei's shop, I have to have Axle tell him to leave every time he comes in. Axle enjoys kicking him out all the time I think. I might incorporate that into the story somehow, lol!
    Post edited by DarciTheFox on
  • Options
    Ok! Sorry I missed last Sunday's deadline for a new chapter for LLS, I've got a new job that I'm getting accustomed to the schedule, so the week got away from me. I'm working on the next chapter still and it will be ready to publish this Sunday and I'll do my best to make sure it's published Sunday morning PST.

Djinni's Lamp will also be having a delay this Sunday and the next chapter for that will be pushed to the Sunday after this one coming up. Then I should be back on my regular schedule of updating each story on alternating Sundays every week. <3
  • Options
    Hey guys! LOL! I Know the chapter is super late. Sorry! There was a glitch with elders that messed up Hedy's face and delayed my process. I've also been kind of tired so writing this week has been slow. I'm in the process of preparing to move next month so things are gonna be kind of shaky for my stories for the next month or so. I'll get it out as soon as I can! I'll probably be irregular with updates for the next 2 months while I'm moving, but after that I'll pick up a regular schedule again.
  • Options
    How about this patch though! OMG! I have some GREAT new looks for Rei! I'm just SO excited about this patch!!
  • Options
    I'll post some pics of Rei's new looks here when I upload them!
  • Options
    I'm seriously freaking out over the patch, it's just......YAY!
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Ok hello! I have missed you all! I apologize for my long hiatus. I have gone through one of the most difficult periods of my life and needed time to get everything back together. So, I have recently moved and gotten my internet back, everything is going MUCH better. I plan to begin new chapters on LLS & Djinni's Lamp immediately. Expect new chapters in the next week or so, after I release those chapters, story updates will begin regularly again and be released on alternating Sundays. :)

Thank you to all my longtime readers and new readers alike for your continued interest in my stories, your comments always make my day. These stories have been sources of support for me when things have gotten difficult and I'm excited to begin releasing chapters again. Thank you again. <3
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    Yeeeeeeeees!!! I'm so glad you're doing better, I was worried about you.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    Yeeeeeeeees!!! I'm so glad you're doing better, I was worried about you.

Thank you so much! Yeah it's been really rough, but moving away from my old, toxic situation has really improved my life. I'm also looking for a new therapist & psychiatrist. That will help.

I'm in a new apartment now that is very cute and I now can use my full house without anxiety or a toxic situation. I made dinner the other night and cried. 1st time cooking in my kitchen in over 6 months. I am decorating and everything!

I am sharing an office with my bf, so as soon as his clients leave I can start snapping pics for LLS! I can't wait to do a Djinni's Lamp chapter too, but I'm gonna alternate so LLS is up 1st!
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Ok, updates are being worked on for both LLS and Djinni's Lamp! Just snapping more pics right now and taking it very slow and easy. :) New updates will be up within a couple weeks. I'm taking a bit to get the ball rolling because I'm still unpacking and getting everything put together at my new house. New chapters will be out soon though, I'll keep you all updated!
  • Options
    Sasquatch7Sasquatch7 Posts: 240 Member
    I finally caught up on LLS, I love it! I'm so excited to see where the story goes next, it does seem as though it may soon be time for Rei to meet someone... I also thought of Rei right away when the gender patch came out, I knew that all of the new options would be perfect for them!

I haven't started reading Djinni's Lamp yet, but I'm going to soon, I'm looking forward to it!