Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Love Like A Snail: An Inter.s.e.x. Story.(Closed.)

Comments

• Options
    DarciTheFoxDarciTheFox Posts: 1,589 Member
    OMG! The unfinished club is already $56,000! My sims only have $4,500! LOL! Their bills are $10,000 every month. Their electricity was shut off again, lol! I just paid the bills to have them turned back on. Reina is painting like mad, Hedy is doing her best, but it's hard getting her in a good mood before work. Don't want to spoil the next chapter, but yeah! This lounge is gonna be the purchase of a lifetime!
  • Options
    Sasquatch7Sasquatch7 Posts: 240 Member
    I started reading your story a long time ago back when you first started writing it. I love it! I love the characters, your writing, and the concept. I can't wait to see where it goes next :)

The bills are pretty bad in this game! I think in one of the patches they lowered the bills a little, but wow, §10,000 every time! That's rough! Their house is beautiful though. And I'm sure that the club will be great, I can't wait! Especially since it's going to be an extra long chapter, I'm excited!
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Sasquatch7 wrote: »
    I started reading your story a long time ago back when you first started writing it. I love it! I love the characters, your writing, and the concept. I can't wait to see where it goes next :)

<3<3<3<3 Thank you so much! I really appreciate it, these comments just make my day. Thank you again so much for reading and for taking the time to tell me that you liked it, it means a lot!
    The bills are pretty bad in this game! I think in one of the patches they lowered the bills a little, but wow, §10,000 every time! That's rough! Their house is beautiful though. And I'm sure that the club will be great, I can't wait! Especially since it's going to be an extra long chapter, I'm excited!

The bills are crazy high! I kind of like it though because it's such a challenge! It's so awesome that they have it to where your electricity gets shut off first, the repoman doesn't come immediately. Having the electricity go off really makes it seem more realistic and pulls you into the challenge a little more. It's difficult to keep up, I think Reina's paintings are what is skyrocketing the house value. Though I love their paintings and keep the ones I love. I'm working on getting them both promotions, but it's been slow going, lol!

I expect to have high bills with a mansion, I just thought I'd be able to keep up with them at this point! LOL! I think once both Hedy and Reina get promotions it will be a bit easier. I gotta stop hanging up paintings in the house until I can get more money!

The club is very low-key on the outside. Kind of like one of those classy, exclusive jazz/gentlemen's clubs. I think where I'm going to aim to impress is the interior design in the club. I tried to keep the outside very low-key, but I'm gonna fancy it up just a little bit with some lighting and decor. I hope the inside is very beautiful and breathtaking though, I never know what things are gonna look like until I'm halfway through doing it, lol.

This chapter is going to be a big chapter!

This chapter is actually VERY important for 2 huge plot-points in the future of the story and for Reina's growth as a person with IS (Intersex.)

Reina has some huge personal revelations in the next chapter with dipping their toes into the dating pool and it will have effects for them and how they view themselves. Next chapter is going to be a big deal for the story, I think.

Post edited by DarciTheFox on
  • Options

OH MAH GAWD! I've been so excited about this all day! I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really hope they unleash the BEST family EP we've ever seen. I've got my hopes up so high for toddlers I'm afraid of the comedown! LOL! This would be awesome if they were working on a family EP.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Ok, going back in game and working on Chapter 12. <3;)
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    AHHH! I have been super busy the past 3 days and haven't had much time to work on the new chapter! Sorry guys! I'm sorry this chapter is taking so long, it's just a really important chapter that sets the tone for the next 3 chapters ahead, so it's very important I get this one right. Sorry I've been so busy! I have time to work on the new chapter tonight and tomorrow, it's getting very close to being ready for release! So, just hang in there! I should have the next chapter out by Monday! :)

Oh and to announce, I have been busy with school and also adopting my new furry family members! I adopted 2 girl rats to keep my boy rat company after he's neutered. (No mean comments about rats, they're not gross, they're very sweet, cute little creatures that are very much like dogs. And they're my babies, so no mean stuff :) .)

This is my boy Nibbler:
    12189088_10153386762287196_791145557142010085_n.jpg?oh=5d4b9f268b50b95c8e5112ddaea0e19b&oe=575A169E

I don't have a clear picture of the new girls I just adopted yet. They're so squirmy! LOL! They're so precious though! One is a masked rat that has markings like a bandit, I named her Miss Mowgli and the other girl has markings like a hood, I named her Winnie. My Nibbler will be a very happy boy rat. LOL!

Winnie and Nibbler are already kind of in love. LOL! They can't hang out together until after Nibb's neuter, but they are really drawn to each other. It's so cute! I caught Winnie snuggled up as close to Nibbs as she could get the other day, it's so cute. Little love. <3
    12794392_10153403846457196_4093162343651494000_n.jpg?oh=f914a985a4a66c1b836136d7ffcc8513&oe=5768D2EA

So anyways! Sorry for the SUPER late chapter! But, expect the new chapter by Monday! I will pump this baby out with all I've got! LOL! I have class tonight, so I might not have as much time to work on it tonight as I will tomorrow. Alright everyone! Have a beautiful night and look forward to the new chapter!

<3

• Options
    Awww, they are so cute! One of my friends had rats, and they were very sweet and cute. I love the names, too!
  • Options
    Awww, they are so cute! One of my friends had rats, and they were very sweet and cute. I love the names, too!

Oh thank you! Yeah, they're my sweeties. <3 Mowgli, Winnie and Nibbler (Nibbs.) I am so happy to have them around, they're little balls of energy and fun!
  • Options
    Ok! This chapter is a humdinger! And it's LONG! Just warning all of you that this chapter is PICTURE HEAVY and it's a 2 parter. I hope to have it released sometime tomorrow, I'm gonna try to finish it tonight.
  • Options
    WOW! This thread hit 10,000 views! <3 Very cool!
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    :s Ugh, sorry guys I lied. I tried my best to get this out today, but unforeseen events and my test today delayed my plans. Though I am VERY close to finishing. I got a lot of work done on it today, I only need to do the next 3 or 4 groups of scenes and then it's done!

So, I don't have anything else to do tomorrow except to drop off and pick up my pet Nibbler from the vet. He'll be home by 5pm here at the latest and then I can spend the rest of the evening finishing up this HUGE chapter and releasing it.

Sorry I couldn't get it out today like I promised, but it's only a day late. I think you guys will like the significance of this chapter for both Hedy and Reina, it's going to have massive impacts on their lives in the next few chapters. :o<3
  • Options
    New chapter is UP!
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/love-like-a-snail/chapter-12-hedys-betties-hedy-buys-a-jazz-club

(I'll bump the thread in the morning and for a few days too so that people can see the thread and know there's a new chapter to read. I hope you all love it, I worked really hard on this chapter. I don't know if it's all coherent, but it's the biggest and most elaborate chapter I've ever done. I hope it all works together. I haven't had a chance to read the chapter in it's entirety yet, I've just been taking pics and piecing it together.)

If you guys could help me bump the thread for a couple days and if you have things to discuss about the story, discuss them here so that others can see there's a new chapter! Thank you so much! <3
  • Options
    New Chapter is UP!
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Here's some pictures that I took that weren't included in the new chapter. Rei(na) got in another giant fight with this guy after
    being released from the police station.
    I would have included it, but I was so tired and already jam packing pictures into the chapter. So, here for you to see here! Sneak peek!

9324010_orig.png
    9435158_orig.png
    4802619_orig.png
    9969574_orig.png
    183232_orig.png
    139411_orig.png

Hahahaahahahaha! Look at Hedy!
    3539394_orig.png
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Hahahahahaha! I love Axle, so much. I went to publish one of Hedy's books but didn't realize I had Axle selected. I tried to select the book and realized it was in Axle's inventory. I'm thinking "Axle. Why are you carrying around Hedy's book 'Sexy At Any Age' you silly boy."

I'm taking it away from him to publish it. Lol.

LOL I just found brownies laying around that I didn't tell him to bake. He seems to like baking and will occasionally leave a cookie plate or brownie treat for everyone in the house. He's such a sweetie. <3
  • Options
    OMG! One stack of perfect grapes that I have is going for $45,000! I had to do a double take! WOW! I didn't realize how gardening could help so much!
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    My grapes go for $1,000ish simoleans a bunch! That's insane and awesome! They are perfect quality. I hope we get winemaking back! I'm going to make the BEST wines!

The household is now at $85,648! (Well, deduct the $57,000 for the club. That's the most money I've ever earned myself in TS4 so far!) All started with just $1 and a lot of collecting/selling/painting. <3
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    I had so much money left over from my grapes I was able to buy the club AND redo the kitchen and dining room! The dining room is no longer completely bare! Well, the kitchen isn't quite done yet. I need to raise $13,000 to get the purple stove. I'm getting the best appliances, so I'm saving up. I'm going to have Axle and Rei upgrade ALL the appliances in the house once I've got all my final furniture in and the whole house is done.

WOW! A kitchen in the main house and a dining room! I can't wait till the kitchen is finished so that I can have all the sims cook in there instead of at Axle's place and Hedy's kitchen is too small.
  • Options
    Ooh, I'm so excited to read this! I should be able to tonight but maybe not until tomorrow afternoon. But I'll definitely let you know my thoughts on it after I finish. I can't wait! :)
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    <3 I hope it makes you smile! It's definitely a pivotal chapter for the story! <3

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! Really makes my day! :)
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    My grapes go for $1,000ish simoleans a bunch! That's insane and awesome! They are perfect quality. I hope we get winemaking back! I'm going to make the BEST wines!

The household is now at $85,648! (Well, deduct the $57,000 for the club. That's the most money I've ever earned myself in TS4 so far!)

That must be Axel! Well, looks like their money worries are over! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    <3 I hope it makes you smile! It's definitely a pivotal chapter for the story! <3

I really loved your last chapter! And those fight-scene out-takes are awesome! LOL! I love the way that the chapter ended! Makes me super excited to see what's up next!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    CathyTea wrote: »

I really loved your last chapter! And those fight-scene out-takes are awesome! LOL! I love the way that the chapter ended! Makes me super excited to see what's up next!

Thank you so much! You really made me feel better today about myself as a writer. I'm always so hard on myself, but your nice comments really put things into perspective for me. Thank you so much. :)

LOL! I feel bad that I interrupted your reading style and you had to read this chapter early! Feel free to wait as long as you need so you can binge read to your heart's content! It's probably more fun that way, I might end up doing that! :)

I'm really glad you liked it! I am excited to see Rei's transformation in the next chapter, I think it's gonna be a struggle for them personally, but I think this is gonna be like watching a caterpillar turn into a butterfly. <3 I'm so excited for Rei to start officially dating. I want to see them in a happy, loving relationship.

Hedy's already way ahead! LOL!
    She might take that guy up on his offer and go on a date with him if I see her roll any wishes to call him or if he calls her. He already called her to join their group, maybe he'll call to hang out. ;)
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    CathyTea wrote: »

The household is now at $85,648! (Well, deduct the $57,000 for the club. That's the most money I've ever earned myself in TS4 so far!)

That must be Axel! Well, looks like their money worries are over! :)

I was so shocked! I haven't been selling ANY of the produce he's been gardening, lol! I was trying to stay away from making money off of him and I don't really have a big garden, so I didn't think It'd contribute that much. I was shocked when I saw it. LOL! It really did help though. Unfortunately I found out that sims can't really own clubs in the game, so I'll be selling the club and deleting the money anyways.

I'm going to sell the club, delete the money I get back and play the story as if they still own it, that's why I'm deleting the money. So that they will still have paid for it in the game and so that in my story they can technically still own it. So it actually works out really well. I'm going to have it as the base for Rei's art hangouts and Hedy's social club that she's going to make. (I also have plans for the family to invest in a second retail business for Rei. It's very sweet and will be revealed in the next chapter. Since the club won't actually be making them any money and will be more of a family/club hangout that Hedy runs.)

Also, I have decided that since gardening is so profitable, I'm going to invest in a gardener to help Axle out. I'd like to get a maid too! That way Axle can focus on being the live-in chef/baker and fix-it man. I want to free up his time for upgrading all the new appliances we'll be buying.(Also, when Rei has children Axle's gonna need A LOT more time to be Mr. Nanny.)

So yeah! It's crazy how profitable gardening can be! I'm definitely going to invest in a gardener and plant some more perfect grapes! LOL!