Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Homes by #chris2fer03 ~*~ 104 Ellwood Lane~*~ 7/29/16

Comments

• Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Oh my, so many beautiful builds, where do I begin!? You definitely have a knack for building and in different styles. All of your homes are lovely and unique.
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    Casa de Amar is so well done! Loved that big window area, it looks so elegant. And an A frame cottage! Awesome! It looks so cool. Love the idea.
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• Options
    Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Thanks @kamb1403, that is one of my favorites as well. :)

@Tiki5872 I'm flattered, thank you for such a kind comment. :blush:

Thank you @Pallypoo, Casa de Amar was a dream vacation home build. :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Finished my latest project, a starter that I currently have my simself living in. :) It is a studio 1 bed/1 bath, total open concept with an outdoor living room. Hope you guys like! :)

Modernesque Studio

10-18-14_10-21nbspAM_zpsdfae42c3.png

10-18-14_10-21nbspAM-2_zpsb129bba1.png

10-18-14_10-26nbspAM-3_zpsfdbe5288.png

10-18-14_10-17nbspAM-4_zpsd5983c78.png

10-18-14_10-18nbspAM-3_zps94d702ea.png

10-18-14_10-26nbspAM_zpsca3758b9.png

10-18-14_10-18nbspAM-5_zpscece09b6.png
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Modernesque Studio is a very nice starter home! :) The exterior design shape and layout of the home is great! It looks very nice how you have the living room area outdoors. It looks great how you have used the pillars there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there, watching tv and enjoying being outdoors. The water fountain feature there is nice for sims to see whilst sitting there. The open plan layout of the interior looks very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the plants and rocks at the front of the build. The trees there look great. The shape of the front of the home looks great, and it looks nice how you have used the glass windows there, for sims to enjoy the sunlight coming in and also looking out through the windows at the outside views. Nice texture that you have used for the interior and exterior walls. It looks great how you have placed the plants on the counter in the corner nook area in the kitchen.
    It is a great designed modern starter home! :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Lovely starter! I love the design and the interiors. :D
  • Options
    You're too kind @rosemow, thank you for such a sweet review, always appreciated! :blush:

Thanks @Yanti68 @BreeMiles, I really wanted to experiment with diagonal wall and roof tools, I'm trying to branch out more. I'm continually inspired by so many great builders, you guys included! :blush:<3

ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    A couple of my recent builds. As always, thanks to everyone who follows and checks out my page. I greatly appreciate your comments and feedback!! :blush: #NoCC #Chris2fer03

Simple American Starter
    3 Bed / 2 Bath
    Priced just under 20K

10-19-14_11-49nbspAM-2_zpscbcf0b73.png

10-19-14_11-49nbspAM_zpsc476a451.png

Blue MidMod (Inspired by @DippyDesigns #BirchCabin :)
    2 Bed / 2 Bath

10-19-14_7-42nbspPM_zps2bb052ba.png

10-19-14_7-42nbspPM_zps2bb052ba.png

10-19-14_7-44nbspPM_zps60e4b4a8.png

10-19-14_7-43nbspPM-5_zps089c3aa5.png

10-19-14_7-43nbspPM-7_zps2f2a5418.png

10-19-14_7-49nbspPM_zps289353da.png

10-19-14_7-43nbspPM-3_zpsc3afa15b.png
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Simple American Starter and Blue MidMod are both very nice homes. :) Very nice exteriors of both of them. The roofing, texture of the exterior and the open shutter windows on your starter home looks very nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in Blue MidMod. Very nice front porch entrance to the home. It looks very nice how you have placed the plants, rocks, flowers and trees on the front and back corners of the home. Very nice outdoors living back patio area! Great outdoors kitchen and bar counter area for sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and sitting on the stool and having a drink from the bar. Sims will enjoy eating their meals in the sunshine at the outdoors table. The plant on the table is a nice touch there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The blue and grey colour scheme of the furnishings and walls looks nice. It looks great how you have done the island sink and bar stool counter! The fruit bowl looks great on the counter. The patterned floor rug in the kitchen area is nice for sims to see when cooking. The corner study desk nook area is great! Sims will enjoy sitting there using the computer, and enjoy having the sunlight coming in through the glass windows. It looks great how you have done the fireplace alcove! The plants on the shelf above the fireplace look nice placed there for sims to see when warming up. It looks great how you have placed the sofa and armchairs in the living room for sims to enjoy reading a book from the bookcase or watch tv. It looks great how you placed the windows in an ascending direction up the staircase wall. The wooden flooring of the living room looks nice. Very nice light filled dining room area! It looks great how you have the windows on the sides of this dining area for sims to enjoy eating with sunlight coming in as well as looking outdoors at what is happening outside.
    They are great homes! :)
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Nice work on both of your new homes! The architecture is spot-on for both, and I especially love the interiors you showed for your modern. That color palette is working really well with the blue, the brick, and the hardwood floors!
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Beautiful new homes! Really like your MidMod, the landscaping and outdoor area's are great! Very creative what you did with the counters for the island in the kitchen!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    DippyDesignsDippyDesigns Posts: 1,809 Member
    Modernesque Studio is a great starter, I like the design. Simple American is really cute, I love these types of builds.

Blue MidMod is my favourite, I am so glad my cabin inspired you. Your build is beautiful and I love the blue interior, very striking! Great job!
    My Origin ID is DippyDesigns

DIPPY DOODLE on Facebook

644362_1491605541100631_1472781576571833276_n.jpg?oh=c0019c8ce2de98a0158c1aba60509bc8&oe=57C1A708

• Options
    Such a lovely comment @rosemow, thank you!! :):)
    BryonyRae wrote: »
    Nice work on both of your new homes! The architecture is spot-on for both, and I especially love the interiors you showed for your modern. That color palette is working really well with the blue, the brick, and the hardwood floors!

There is a lot of blue but I think it works well with the style and other textures, glad you think so too! :)
    Tiki5872 wrote: »
    Beautiful new homes! Really like your MidMod, the landscaping and outdoor area's are great! Very creative what you did with the counters for the island in the kitchen!

Thank you, I'm enjoying the manual counter placement option. :)
    Modernesque Studio is a great starter, I like the design. Simple American is really cute, I love these types of builds.

Blue MidMod is my favourite, I am so glad my cabin inspired you. Your build is beautiful and I love the blue interior, very striking! Great job!

Thanks Dippy, I'm pleased you like the blue interior, it was blue all the way. :)
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    WOW! You are on the roll Chris! :D 2 lovely builds! The starter house looks superb! Lovely architecture! Love the modern home too! Great placement of windows and I love the texture you have used for the exterior walls. Love the interiors too. :D
  • Options
    yanti68 wrote: »
    WOW! You are on the roll Chris! :D 2 lovely builds! The starter house looks superb! Lovely architecture! Love the modern home too! Great placement of windows and I love the texture you have used for the exterior walls. Love the interiors too. :D

Thanks Yanti, always a pleasure to read your comments! :blush:
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Lots of excellent builds here, have thoroughly enjoyed browsing this thread, so inspiring. Love the design and layout of Modernesque Studio, it really works so well and great work with the counters in Blue MidMod :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    grod4Lgrod4L Posts: 129 Member
    Really love your houses! Especially the blue one...I adore that shade of blue. Great job!
  • Options
    @masajo I'm flattered :blush: and enthused that you are enjoying my thread, thank you!! :)

Thank you @grod4L, blue is my favorite color and tends to show up in my builds quite often. I'm glad you like it! :)
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I was watching House Hunters recently and a couple was looking at a split-level home. I loved the exterior style and the unique floor plan, I think a split-level style is such a cool layout. My take on a split-level with current build mode tools, hopefully we get terrain level tools at some point in future. Enjoy! :)

MidMod Split-Level
    3 Bed / 2 Bath with a sunken living area.

10-22-14_8-57nbspPM-2_zps65b0a113.png

10-22-14_9-28nbspPM_zps7fef9b08.png

10-22-14_8-54nbspPM-3_zps14ca718d.png

10-22-14_8-56nbspPM-2_zpsc6d85c9c.png

10-22-14_8-55nbspPM-3_zpsc2e75003.png

10-22-14_8-56nbspPM-5_zpsc4db0325.png

10-22-14_8-57nbspPM_zps0ad00313.png

10-22-14_8-57nbspPM-3_zpsc054300f.png
    Post edited by Chris2fer03 on
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @Chris2fer03 - I like this one a lot. I'm a sucker for green. I also think you nailed that living room! Great use of that multi-circular carpet .
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    MidMod Split Level is very nice! :) Very nice design and layout of the interior! The sunken down living room looks great! It looks great how you have steps going down to it. The green colour scheme of the walls and furnishings through the home looks very nice! The exterior looks great! It looks great the type of and how you have placed the windows in the build. It looks great how you have done the jutted out structures over the windows. It looks nice how you have placed the flowers betweeen the hedge edges in the front edges of the home. The texture and pattern of the walls in the living, kitchen and dining rooms looks very nice! Very nice furnishing of the living room. It looks great how you have placed the sofas and armchairs there to create a tv watching and reading corner nook area. The way that you have placed the armchairs facing the different ways looks great! The circular floor rug adds a nice look in the room.Sims will have fun playing games on the card table. It looks nice how you have placed the green plants on the edges of the sofas, adding to the nice green and beige colour scheme of the room. Very nice design and furnishing of the kitchen and dining room! All the rooms of the house look very stylish! It looks great how you have two different colours for the dining chairs, and the type of chairs look great with the glass texture of the dining table. The patterned floor mat under the table adds a great look to the room. The curved bar stool counter is great! The black colour of it looks very nice with the green colour of the stools and cabinets. The drinks display cabinet on the wall and the fruit bowl on the counter are nice touches in the room. It looks great how you placed the kitchen cabinets around the windows! The flowers and dinosaur patterns that you have used for the kids bedrooms look great. The animal toys are cute there! Very nice master bedroom. It looks nice how you have used the floor rug there. It looks nice how you have placed the bedhead windows there, for sims to enjoy the sunlight coming in when waking in mornings.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Hi Chris2fer Wonderful contemporary builds with a great eye for detail, I love the fresh green decor of your Midmod- Split-level and the open plan layout of your Simple American Starter. :) Folly
  • Options
    Great looking home! It is beautiful both outside and inside! Love the way you have decorated. :D
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    I agree with yanti! Also, very nice use of windows! :D