Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Homes by #chris2fer03 ~*~ 104 Ellwood Lane~*~ 7/29/16

Comments

• Options
    grod4Lgrod4L Posts: 129 Member
    OMG, the green is gorgeous! Love love love love it. Downloading and favoriting as we speak. Excellent work!
  • Options
    QTBrniisQTBrniis Posts: 200 Member
    I celebrate my clumsiness because without it I may never have stumbled upon your builds thread! I don't think there is a single build here that I didn't love! Now, I am going to find your builds and download every single one! Congrats on each of them!
  • Options
    bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Love your creativity with your houses - your use of colours is inspiring.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    I love how versatile your building is. :) Your homes are so unique and Gorgeous! I saw so many creative and cool ideas. I had no idea that split leveling was even possible in this game! I will be adding myself to your followers to keep up with your awesome builds. :D
  • Options
    Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    edited October 2014
    @Ash072 Thank you! I'm trying to be more diverse with my color palette, I'm glad you like the green! :)

@Rosemow Such a sweet comment, thank you! :blush:

@follyfoot Thank you, I appreciate the nice comment. :)

@yanti68 Thanks for the kind words, it was fun to get green and go crazy with the decor! Haha! :blush:

@Manssom I thought the windows placed as low as possible would help add to the split-level appearance, thank you! :)

@grod4L Awesome! I'm pleased you like the green, thanks for the fav and nice comment! :blush:

@QTBrniis I'm flattered and I'm stoked you have enjoyed stumbling upon my thread, thank you!! :blush:

@kamb1403 Thank you, it's fun to get creative with color, I'm anxious for more wall patterns. Haha. :)

@WrathofCath Thanks for checking my thread out and for such a lovely comment. I accidentally deleted the flooring for the foundation so I did a little research about sunken rooms in TS4, it was awesome to find it was possible! Thanks for the fav and follow! :blush:
    Post edited by Chris2fer03 on
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    Well, I'm glad for your "accident", lol! :p And thank you for letting me know how it's done. :) I haven't done too much research with the new game yet. I guess I'd better start catching up on what's new there. ;)
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I'm currently working on my larger build skills and this is what I came up with. I really wanted an outdoor space in the center of a home, much like a terrarium type room. It is a 5 bed / 4 bath with one of those being utilized as a gym. Feedback always appreciated. -Chris :)

Lofty Mansion
    #NoCC #Chris2fer03

10-26-14_3-56nbspPM_zps6c061dea.png

10-26-14_3-56nbspPM-2_zps90c50d4b.png

10-26-14_3-56nbspPM-3_zps9efb2c67.png

10-26-14_3-56nbspPM-4_zpsfcee33f5.png

10-26-14_3-57nbspPM-2_zpsa0866d46.png

10-26-14_3-57nbspPM-3_zps5b06d4ca.png

10-26-14_3-59nbspPM_zps5250bf1b.png

10-26-14_4-00nbspPM_zpsbb412ba0.png

10-26-14_4-00nbspPM-2_zps4e4f98b0.png

10-26-14_4-02nbspPM-2_zpse185e5e8.png

10-26-14_4-01nbspPM_zpsf8d0852c.png

10-26-14_4-02nbspPM-8_zpsd5dccc18.png
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    Gorgeous loft! I'm not usually a fan of modern styles but I think I need this one. ;)
    44444.gif
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Lofty Mansion is a very nice home! :) Very nice layout of the interior of the home! The glass windowed room in the middle of the home looks very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the sofa seats, water fountain feature and plants there.It is a very nice place for sims to enjoy sitting and resting on the seats, enjoying the nice sights of the plants and water feature. It is also nice for sims to look at this nice area whilst in the other rooms of the house beside it. It is a very nice light filed area of the home. The exterior of the house is great! It looks great how you have done the roofing and placed the windows in the build! It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers and plants in the front area of the build! Very nice landscaping! The water fountain features there look very nice too! It is a nice setting for sims to see when coming to the home. The back patio area of the home is very nice! It looks very nice how you have done the paving and the water fountain features there. Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq there and eating their meals at the umbrella covered table, enjoying being out in their outdoors air. Very nice master bedroom! Nice armchairs sitting area near the window. Sims will have nice views through the bedroom windows whilst sitting there or laying in bed. The plants and flowers there are nice touches in the room. Very nice vanity table alcove and clothes and dresser alcove room area between the master bed room and bathroom! The leaves pictures look nice how you have placed the two pictures either side of the archway in the bathroom. Great art studio for sims to enjoy painting on the easel in the corner nook area there. Sims will enjoy looking out through the window whilst painting. Very nice layout and furnishing of the kitchen, dining and living room area. Nice light filled dining area for sims to enjoy the sunlight coming in onto them whilst dining. Very nice kitchen area! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets. The large island sink and bar stool counter is great. The fruit bowl on the counter and the knife set on the wall are great kitchen touches there. Very nice angled bar area nook! It looks great how you have created the bar area! The drinks caninets look great there. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink. It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the sofas and armchairs in the living room. Sims will enjoy sitting chatting there, or watching the tv or reading. The green and black colour scheme of the kitchen and living room looks very nice. The lantern type lights add nice touches to the room and look great with the type of furnishings. The plants in the living room are nice natural touches there. Very nice upper balcony study desks table area. Sims will enjoy using the computers there and looking down on the central garden. The patterned floor rugs that you have used through the rooms looks nice.
    It is a very nice home! Very nice layout of the home! :)
  • Options
    CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Very nice, Chris2fer! Great tile work!! LOVE the kitchen!!
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Gorgeous modern Chris! I am loving the architecture and the fountains! Inside, the art room and the double bedroom looks so pretty! :D Already added to my favourites.
  • Options
    DippyDesignsDippyDesigns Posts: 1,809 Member
    I love your latest modern build Chris, perfect symmetry and a lovely use of various shades of green! Gorgeous work!
    My Origin ID is DippyDesigns

DIPPY DOODLE on Facebook

644362_1491605541100631_1472781576571833276_n.jpg?oh=c0019c8ce2de98a0158c1aba60509bc8&oe=57C1A708

• Options
    Thanks for the nice comments everyone, they're much appreciated and always a pleasure to read!! :blush:<3
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    Christi83Christi83 Posts: 82 Member
    I really love your homes. I found you in the Share your newest the Sims 4 creations thread and I followed you on the gallery immediately. You have a great sense of building in the Sims 4. Thank you for your lots. I'll probably play in one soon. :D
    [
  • Options
    Wow, this home is Awesome, Chris! I love the center solarium. Really nice use of colors and coordinating all the furniture and decor. And your outdoors are Gorgeous, especially that cool patio! :)
  • Options
    Thanks @Christi83 I appreciate the comment and follow! I'm hoping to load up my game soon and I'll be sure to check out your builds. :)

Thanks Cath, I try to coordinate as best as possible although I do miss create-a-style. :)
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @chris2fer03 - Your mansion is so meticulously decorated! Everything seems to fit and have its place. I really like your cornered carpeting in the bathroom and the separate vanity area is a great addition. The living room/kitchen flows together seamlessly. Great work!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    You have great and creative builds I like them all :smiley: )
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Lofty Mansion has great looking interiors and really love the water features :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Lofty Mansion has great looking interiors and really love the water features :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks for the comments guys, they're greatly appreciated. :blush: I apologize I'm a bit late in my response, last week was crazy and I'm in desperate need of some forum/game time. :)
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Hey guys, I'm back with a new-ish build. Ha. I finished it on Halloween but I haven't had a chance to get it showcased here. It is a pre-pool home unfortunately. ;) I can't wait to load my game in a bit and check out pools and new content. Enjoy! :)

Blue Meadow Estate
    3 Bed / 3 Bath

10-31-14_8-17nbspPM-4_zpsa74ad691.png

10-31-14_8-13nbspPM-2_zps526f7150.png

10-31-14_8-14nbspPM_zpse1a0ff6f.png

10-31-14_8-15nbspPM-4_zps359f97b2.png

10-31-14_8-16nbspPM-3_zps1f2bff4e.png

10-31-14_8-14nbspPM-3_zpsd3f21765.png

10-31-14_8-18nbspPM-4_zpsa9bff357.png
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    Christi83Christi83 Posts: 82 Member
    Uhh a lot of nice little touches that make it different. Very nice @Chris2fer03
    [
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Blue Meadow Estate is really charming, Chris! I especially love that front porch.
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations