Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ Cassee's Corner ♥ 3 NEW Builds!! Page 74

Comments

• Options
    CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Hi Cassee! Houseplans are great for inspiration, your new build looks gorgeous! I can't wait to see what you have done with the interior!

Thanks, Ms Dippy!! Finding some great plans!!

The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    Love the WIP Cassee, the exterior is so quaint and charming. :)

Hi, Chris2fer!! Thanks for the lovely comment!

Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    First of all, THANK YOU, Ms Ruth for helping me fix my problem!! BIG HUG!!

This new build was inspired by the Sim you will see inside master bedroom. Her name is Atasja Hail and this is.....

Hail Estate......all items have been fully upgraded. Fireplaces were only fire proofed. I hate auto light!
    Origin ID....horseenut

11-06-14_10-46nbspPM-2_zpsa8c53334.png

11-06-14_11-04nbspPM_zps1a1b104c.png

11-06-14_10-49nbspPM-2_zpsf8cdbe3e.png

11-06-14_11-03nbspPM_zpseb081bd6.png

11-06-14_10-51nbspPM-2_zpse693a8ec.png

11-06-14_10-53nbspPM-2_zps8a8e691c.png

11-06-14_10-56nbspPM_zps56424216.png

11-06-14_11-01nbspPM-2_zps45b9ea81.png

More pics: http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/RplusJ3/library/TheSims4/Hail Estate

Ms Hail is uploaded to Gallery. She is probably my only Sim that everyone seems to like. I like her too. She is sassy, sexy, curvy, and loads of FUN!!! Enjoy! and Thank you!

toodles,
    Cassee

PS.....EA, why did we not get loungers with pools. Hello...how am I gonna get my tan!!!!
  • Options
    Annie_H wrote: »
    Gorgeous homes...I wish I had Sims 4! :)

Ms Annie, I am sooo sorry I missed your comment!! Thank you!!! I hope you get to purchase Sims 4 very soon!!

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,615 Member
    Hail Estate is a very nice home! :) The roofing looks so very great! The archway front porch entrance area looks very nice how you have done it! It looks very nice the type of and how you have done the windows! The brickwork texture of the exterior looks great. It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers and rocks around the edges of the home, and around the base of the tree in the front area of the home. The pattern on the exterior walls looks nice. The covered roof upper balcony seat bench sitting area looks great! Sims will have nice views whilst they enjoy sitting on the seat there. It looks very nice how you have used the spandrels there. Very nice corner pool area! It looks nice how you have placed the seats there for sims to enjoy sitting resting poolside. It looks very nice how you have placed the tree there and the flowers and rocks around the back base of it. The flowers and rocks in the outdoors art corner nook area looks very nice too! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there in the sunshine with nice flower and plants surroundings. Very nice curved back patio. It looks nice how you have placed an umbrella covered table there for sims to enjoy sitting at it and eating outdoors in the air their meal that they have cooked on the bbq. The yellow flowers there are sunny and nice for sims to enjoy seeing whilst dining. The outdoors floor lights that you have used in the outdoors areas are great so that sims can be outdoors swimming at nightime. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice! Very nice window alcove armchairs sitting area! Sims will enjoy sitting having a chat together there. It looks nice how you have done the curtains there. The tissue box on the table there is a nice touch. It looks nice how you have placed the sofa and armchair in front of the fireplace for sims to enjoy sitting and reading a book in front of the fire. It looks nice that you have placed the homely display shelves item in the corner. It looks nice how you have placed the floor rugs there. Very nice window study desk alcove nook! Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the window onto the desk whilst using the computer there. The type of lamps and how you have placed them on the table behind the sofa and in the corner of the room gives a great look to the room. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets there! The wall tiling looks nice. Great curved bar stool counter. Nice dining room area! The fruit picture on the wall and the fruit bowl on the table are nice food touches in the room for sims to see whilst dining. It looks nice how you have placed the curtains there. Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows whilst eating their meals. The wall tiling and mirrored wall in one of the bathrooms looks nice. Very nice master bedroom! It looks very nice how you have angled the bed into the corner and have placed the plant in the corner and the curtains either side. It gives a very nice look! The patterns that you have used for the walls through the home look very nice. Nice sitting area in the bedroom for sims to enjoy sitting watching tv. The scenic picture on the wall and the pink flowers either side of the fireplace are nice for sims to see whilst sitting there. Very nice colour schemes that you have used in the other bedrooms too. The green and white bedroom looks very nice.
    It is a very nice home! :) Your sim Atasja Hail is very nice too.
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    I haven't been by in a while Cass and I have some catching up to do. Scarlette Seas is very cool. I love all the fountains! Adobe Starter is just Adorable! It's Perfect for Oasis Landing. And Hail Estate is Gorgeous! The architecture, roofs and landscaping are all done so beautifully. The interiors are elegant and lovely. I especially Love the kitchen! :)
  • Options
    Thank you Ms Rose for your amazing eye for detail. BIG hug!!
  • Options
    Thank you, Ms Cath. You are so sweet. Is that a new Avi?? Love her face!!
  • Options
    Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Love it! The interior is so cozy and charming. It's a beautiful home Cassee! Fav'd :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    SnowmoonSnowmoon Posts: 3,437 Member
    Another lovely build, my dear. Love all everything about the build.
    Find my builds under Evie_Snowmoon in the Gallery!
  • Options
    bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Love Hail Estate and all your builds Cassee.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• Options
    Love it! The interior is so cozy and charming. It's a beautiful home Cassee! Fav'd :)

Thanks Chris2fer!! I saw your starter on the Gallery. SOOO cute. Being a southern gal, I appreciate the name!!

• Options
    Snowmoon wrote: »
    Another lovely build, my dear. Love all everything about the build.

Thank you, Ms Snow!!

• Options
    WIP

I think I'm gonna call it -- Acension -- because of the roof. It looks like stairs to me! LONG way to go still!

11-08-14_11-16nbspPM-2_zpsde2b3333.png

11-08-14_11-55nbspPM_zpsefe3811b.png

11-08-14_11-59nbspPM_zps0944941a.png

Have a great weekend!!

• Options
    kamb1403 wrote: »
    Love Hail Estate and all your builds Cassee.

Thank you, sweetie!!

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,615 Member
    edited November 2014
    Your WIP is looking so very nice! :) It looks very nice how you have done the roof! The exterior design of the house looks very great! The red and cream colour of the exterior and black roof trimming looks very nice. It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows in the build.Very nice outdoors areas! The covered over front pathway entrance looks very nice! The red pots and green plants that you have placed there on the pahway add nice touches to the area for sims to see coming to enter the home. It looks very nice how you have done the water either side of the pathway. Very nice swimming pool area! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seats or sitting at the umbrella tables poolside, enjoying the sunshine and watching sims having fun in the pool. It looks very nice how you have done the water fountain feature on the front right hand side of the build ! It looks nice how you have placed the plants around the edges of the water fountain. The diamond flower features outside the front fencing looks very nice! The plants lining the front edges of the footpath look nice there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It is great that you have an indoors pool too! It looks very nice how you have done the floor tiling patternng around the indoors water fountain feature! Very nice design of the kitchen! The wall tiling looks nice and the curved bar stool counter is great. The fruit bowl and mugs rack are nice kitchen touches on the counters. It looks very nice the types of and how you have placed the white cabinets in the kitchen. The red, black and white colour scheme of the interior furnishings and walls looks very nice. Nice black seats dining area. The red circular floor rug under the table looks nice with the black seats.
    The WIP is looking very nice! :)
  • Options
    bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    WIP is fantastic - love the red and cream exterior.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• Options
    pineapplesquashpineapplesquash Posts: 60 Member
    Looks amazing Cassee ;)
    Makes me think Art Deco especially the roof. Love it and can't wait to see it when its finished.
  • Options
    superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    All your houses look amazing, especially the last one! I love it!
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your WIP is looking so very nice! :) It looks very nice how you have done the roof! The exterior design of the house looks very great! The red and cream colour of the exterior and black roof trimming looks very nice. It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows in the build.Very nice outdoors areas! The covered over front pathway entrance looks very nice! The red pots and green plants that you have placed there on the pahway add nice touches to the area for sims to see coming to enter the home. It looks very nice how you have done the water either side of the pathway. Very nice swimming pool area! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seats or sitting at the umbrella tables poolside, enjoying the sunshine and watching sims having fun in the pool. It looks very nice how you have done the water fountain feature on the front right hand side of the build ! It looks nice how you have placed the plants around the edges of the water fountain. The diamond flower features outside the front fencing looks very nice! The plants lining the front edges of the footpath look nice there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It is great that you have an indoors pool too! It looks very nice how you have done the floor tiling patternng around the indoors water fountain feature! Very nice design of the kitchen! The wall tiling looks nice and the curved bar stool counter is great. The fruit bowl and mugs rack are nice kitchen touches on the counters. It looks very nice the types of and how you have placed the white cabinets in the kitchen. The red, black and white colour scheme of the interior furnishings and walls looks very nice. Nice black seats dining area. The red circular floor rug under the table looks nice with the black seats.
    The WIP is looking very nice! :)

Thank you Ms Rose!

• Options
    kamb1403 wrote: »
    WIP is fantastic - love the red and cream exterior.

Thanks Kamb!! Red is my fav!!

• Options
    Looks amazing Cassee ;)
    Makes me think Art Deco especially the roof. Love it and can't wait to see it when its finished.

AHH Thanks P!!!

• Options
    All your houses look amazing, especially the last one! I love it!

Thank you, Bibi!! Glad you enjoy them!

• Options
    More pics.....I've done some remodeling. Told ya I wouldn't leave it alone!

11-09-14_11-36nbspPM_zps417bc45f.png

11-09-14_11-36nbspPM-2_zpsb0a84266.png

Almost midnight.....Good Night Sim World!!
  • Options
    DawnbreakEdgeDawnbreakEdge Posts: 130 Member
    Ascension is gorgeous, I love it. It's a beautiful build. I love the exterior!
    Hey! Follow me on the gallery at: DawnbreakEdge

Follow my Sims 4 Blog on tumblr!: dawnbreaksims.tumblr.com/

My Showcase: Click Me!