Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ Cassee's Corner ♥ 3 NEW Builds!! Page 74

Comments

• Options
    CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Latest Sim 4 build....
    Nice little home for single Sim. Shades of purple mixed with concrete gray. Open living, outside dining. Includes, living room, kitchen, full bath, single bed, dresser, bookshelf, computer area, guitar, art easel, gardens and pool. Upgraded and ready for play!

Concrete Plums..........Origin ID - horseenut

11-13-14_4-12nbspPM_zpse2a3c75c.png

11-13-14_4-14nbspPM-2_zpsa4edbba1.png

11-13-14_4-15nbspPM-3_zps5abe8415.png

11-13-14_4-16nbspPM-2_zps1ade6965.png

11-13-14_4-16nbspPM-4_zps4d117b3b.png

11-13-14_4-18nbspPM_zps106d9744.png

11-13-14_4-17nbspPM-4_zpsc66eea13.png

11-13-14_4-18nbspPM-2_zpse6f0e599.png

11-13-14_4-17nbspPM-3_zps3968867a.png

11-13-14_4-18nbspPM-3_zps0fa746d6.png

11-13-14_4-20nbspPM_zps6d650254.png

Toodles
    Cassee
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,704 Member
    Concrete Plums is very nice :) The purple and grey colour scheme of the home looks very nice! Very nice exterior of the home! The roofing looks great! It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers and rocks on the edges of the home and either sides of the front footpath! The winding footpath looks great, and nice sitting nook area near the front door for sims to enjoy sitting resting outdoors in the air. Nice covered over side garden section with the nice touch of the birdbath that you have placed there. Very nice back patio area! Sims will enjoy eating their meals at their dining table there, or just sit resting poolside on the seats. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! Nice living room area for sims to enjoy relaxing on the sofa or armchair watching tv. The purple colour of the seats and the patterned floor rug looks nice together. The type of lights that you have placed on the tv wall and either side of the front looks nice. The grey and white colour scheme of the kitchen looks nice. It looks great how you have placed the wall and dresser to separate off the kitchen from the bedroom. The purple colour of the bed and dresser looks nice. The purple floor rugs in the kitchen and bedroom add nice looks in the areas. Nice armchair sitting corner nook in the bedroom area, and great corner nook study desk area! Sims will enjoy sitting at the table using the computer or reading a book from the wall bookcase. It looks great how you have placed the cabinets on the side wall beside the bed! The tissue box and books on the shelf alcove there are nice home touches. The lighting there is nice. Sims will enjoy playing the guitar outdoors. Your layout of the different areas of the home looks great!
    It is a nice home :)
  • Options
    Thank you, Ms Rose!
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    burntcheese223burntcheese223 Posts: 1,157 Member
    @Cassee Concrete Plums looks so comfy and cozy! I looks perfect for a sim that I am about to start playing with. Good job! :)
  • Options
    @Cassee Concrete Plums looks so comfy and cozy! I looks perfect for a sim that I am about to start playing with. Good job! :)

Thank you!! I hope your sim enjoys!! it.

• Options
    edited November 2014
    My Sims 4 remake of my Sims 3 build --- Decades Ago

Decades Ago II
    This little blast from the past is just what your Sim needs. Cost, you may ask....about $18,300. AND it is upgraded and landscaped, sort of....

11-13-14_11-10nbspPM_zps92328a2b.png

11-13-14_11-11nbspPM-2_zpsc41edfb4.png

11-13-14_11-12nbspPM_zps3644eb73.png

11-13-14_11-13nbspPM_zps6c46fd9f.png

11-13-14_11-13nbspPM-2_zpsa91868e0.png

11-13-14_11-11nbspPM-3_zps8d7962cb.png

Thanks for stopping by!!

Toodles
  • Options
    Your sims 4 version of Decades Ago looks very nice! :) It is a very nice starter home! The green colour of the exterior looks nice. Nice front porch. It looks nice how you have placed the flower cart on the porch for sims to enjoy seeing when they are sitting resting on the seat there or about to enter their home. The light on the front exterior beside the front door is welcoming for sims when coming home at night time. Nice back patio sitting area for sims to enjoy having a read outdoors. It looks great how you have angled the front and back steps. Very nice layout of the interior of the home. The pattern that you have used for the floors in the kitchen and bathroom looks nice. The tiling on the kitchen wall looks nice. It looks great how you have done the corner of cabinets in the kitchen. It looks great how you have used the terrain paint to create the front pathway and back patio.
    It is a very nice starter ! :)
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Hello @Cassee. Your creations are very awesome! :D While I haven't got a chance to comment Acension Heights, I still want to comment anyway as I love that kind of architecture.

*Ascension Heights - Your architecture is very awesome. I like that modern feel, with reddish and whitish feel, yet blackish feel in your architecture. Your landscaping is very awesome too. I like your fountain area, even in your interior area. Your interior and furnishing look stunning as well. Like in your architecture, I like that reddish and whitish feel, yet blackish feel in most rooms. It is great that you added a gym area inside, and a bar area in your backyard.
    *Concrete Plums - Your architecture and landscaping look stunning. I also like that modern feel in your architecture. Your interior and furnishing is very cute too. I like that pinkish feel in your interior, even the bench.
    *Decades Ago II - Again, your architecture and landscaping look very stunning. Although I don't have The Sims 3, I can't comment much about it (sorry), but I love that traditional feel in your architecture, and that brownish feel in your interior area. And great price too.

With I can't comment on your previous lots, I still gonna love them. :)
    Plus, with all of your great creations, I'm going to follow you in the gallery. :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    edited November 2014
    Ascension Heights is an excellent modern, Cassee! Great architecture, lighting, classy interiors; it has it all! I really love all your work with the flooring. The WIP looks very promising too, love the curved path entry.

Edit: Oops! I didn't go far enough in the thread; you're moving too fast for me! I see the WIP is done, and it looks great - that night shot is fantastic! And Decades Ago is so cute!
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    RyeCris16 wrote: »
    Hello @Cassee. Your creations are very awesome! :D While I haven't got a chance to comment Acension Heights, I still want to comment anyway as I love that kind of architecture.

*Ascension Heights - Your architecture is very awesome. I like that modern feel, with reddish and whitish feel, yet blackish feel in your architecture. Your landscaping is very awesome too. I like your fountain area, even in your interior area. Your interior and furnishing look stunning as well. Like in your architecture, I like that reddish and whitish feel, yet blackish feel in most rooms. It is great that you added a gym area inside, and a bar area in your backyard.
    *Concrete Plums - Your architecture and landscaping look stunning. I also like that modern feel in your architecture. Your interior and furnishing is very cute too. I like that pinkish feel in your interior, even the bench.
    *Decades Ago II - Again, your architecture and landscaping look very stunning. Although I don't have The Sims 3, I can't comment much about it (sorry), but I love that traditional feel in your architecture, and that brownish feel in your interior area. And great price too.

With I can't comment on your previous lots, I still gonna love them. :)
    Plus, with all of your great creations, I'm going to follow you in the gallery. :)

Ah...I'm flattered. Thank you!! I will look you up also. :-)

• Options
    BryonyRae wrote: »
    Ascension Heights is an excellent modern, Cassee! Great architecture, lighting, classy interiors; it has it all! I really love all your work with the flooring. The WIP looks very promising too, love the curved path entry.

Edit: Oops! I didn't go far enough in the thread; you're moving too fast for me! I see the WIP is done, and it looks great - that night shot is fantastic! And Decades Ago is so cute!

Thanks, Ms Bry!!! Will check back later on your thread to see if you have uploaded build and pics!!

• Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Acension Heights looks amazing Cass :) A great home for celebrity rockers, for sure! Such great use of colors :)
    The Concrete Plums is looking fabulous too! Great design of the architecture :) Very eye-catching ;)
  • Options
    Thank you, Manssom!!
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    2 new builds! YAY! :D The modern house is my favourite! Such a lovely architecture! Good job with the roof! Added to my favourites! Love the starter too. So cute! :D
  • Options
    yanti68 wrote: »
    2 new builds! YAY! :D The modern house is my favourite! Such a lovely architecture! Good job with the roof! Added to my favourites! Love the starter too. So cute! :D

Thank you, Ms Yanti!!

• Options
    WIP

11-16-14_9-43nbspPM_zpse691bf56.png
  • Options
    DawnbreakEdgeDawnbreakEdge Posts: 130 Member
    I love your work. Everything is amazing.
    Hey! Follow me on the gallery at: DawnbreakEdge

Follow my Sims 4 Blog on tumblr!: dawnbreaksims.tumblr.com/

My Showcase: Click Me!
  • Options
    Your WIP looks very nice! :) The front steps double entrance to the two homes looks very nice! It looks very nice how you used the roof trimming! The red colour of the exterior looks nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the tree on the left hand side of the front of the home and placed the plants and flowers around it, creating a very nice look to the entrance area.
    The WIP is looking great! :)
  • Options
    The townhouse looks beautiful! Love the use of cornices and the brick! :D
  • Options
    Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Cassee you are on a roll! I love your latest additions, beautiful and well designed! Concrete Plums might be my fav, the architecture is superb and the color palette you've chosen is perfect! :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Your WIP looks interesting. :)
    I like the use of bricks in your architecture.
    I'm looking forward to it. :)

And congratulations for making Adobe Flat Starter being favorited by Maxis. :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    YAY for the feature Cassee! Congrats! Hugs :D
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    Super cute Cassee!
  • Options
    I love your work. Everything is amazing.

Thank you, Dawn