Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ Cassee's Corner ♥ 3 NEW Builds!! Page 74

Comments

• Options
    CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your WIP looks very nice! :) The front steps double entrance to the two homes looks very nice! It looks very nice how you used the roof trimming! The red colour of the exterior looks nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the tree on the left hand side of the front of the home and placed the plants and flowers around it, creating a very nice look to the entrance area.
    The WIP is looking great! :)

Thank you, Ms Rose
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    yanti68 wrote: »
    The townhouse looks beautiful! Love the use of cornices and the brick! :D

Thanks, Ms Yanti!

Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    Cassee you are on a roll! I love your latest additions, beautiful and well designed! Concrete Plums might be my fav, the architecture is superb and the color palette you've chosen is perfect! :)

Ahh, thank you, Chris2fer!

• Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    It is great Adobe Flat Starter has been favourited by Maxis! :) It is a very nice starter home!

Thanks Ms Rose and Ms Yanti for letting me know!! Yippee!!

• Options
    RyeCris16 wrote: »
    Your WIP looks interesting. :)
    I like the use of bricks in your architecture.
    I'm looking forward to it. :)

And congratulations for making Adobe Flat Starter being favorited by Maxis. :)

Thank you, Rye!!

• Options
    Super cute Cassee!

Thanks, Ms Taryn!

• Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    WOW, busy lady you!! Where to start... Adobe Flat Starter is simply adorable! Hail Estate landscaping is gorgeous as is the interior! Acension Heights is a draw dropper to say the least! The colors you used are beautiful and the architecture is brilliant! Concrete Plums is cute and Decades Ago is a beautiful little starter!!

All sensational builds Cassee!! <3

I really need to get my beehind busy building!! LOL
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    Tiki5872 wrote: »
    WOW, busy lady you!! Where to start... Adobe Flat Starter is simply adorable! Hail Estate landscaping is gorgeous as is the interior! Acension Heights is a draw dropper to say the least! The colors you used are beautiful and the architecture is brilliant! Concrete Plums is cute and Decades Ago is a beautiful little starter!!

All sensational builds Cassee!! <3

I really need to get my beehind busy building!! LOL

Ahh, thanks Ms Tiki!! and yes.....get your beehind busy...hehe

• Options
    Nice townhouse for those Sims who just can't make up their minds.

Side one has a modern-like feel and Side 2 has a Victorian-like feel.

Enjoy and Thank you!!

Then & Now Townhouses ....Origin ID - horseenut

11-21-14_10-16nbspPM_zps66237eb4.png

11-21-14_10-27nbspPM_zps43444f37.png

11-21-14_10-25nbspPM-3_zps033bfa67.png

11-21-14_10-29nbspPM-2_zps0e9f3270.png

11-21-14_10-28nbspPM_zps80c5cf79.png

11-21-14_10-29nbspPM-3_zps8ed18ee5.png

11-21-14_10-29nbspPM_zps567f8f5f.png

11-21-14_10-27nbspPM-2_zps331b2841.png

11-21-14_10-27nbspPM-3_zps36f31caa.png

More pics here: http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/RplusJ3/library/TheSims4/ThenNowTownhouse

Toodles,
    Cassee
  • Options
    Quick question before I go to bed.....Does anyone else have a problem with Origin telling you that you are Offline when you are in fact Online. This happens to me when I am playing. I'll decide to go into the Gallery and I get the 'You are Offline' status. No biggie, but when I try to connect, it tells me it is unable to do so at this time...please make sure your internet connection is working. REALLY annoying....especially when I am looking at the connection icon on my computer and I can post in the forums.....ONLINE!!

Just thought I would ask!

Thanks and Good Night!
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Then and Now Townhouses are brilliant! Love how you did the interiors, how they each have their own personalities. They both look so cozy and comfortable! Beautiful job!
    As for you issue with Origin, I have had it tell me that I was not logged in even though I know I was. I just log back in and that seems to work.
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,663 Member
    edited November 2014
    Then and Now Townhouses is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior of the build! The front steps covered over double entrance to the two homes looks very nice! It looks very nice how you used the roof trimming! The red colour of the exterior looks nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the tree on the left hand side of the front of the home and placed the plants and flowers around it, creating a very nice look to the entrance area. The hedge fencing looks nice along the sides of the home. Very nice design of and furnishing of the interior of the homes! It looks very nice how you have furnished one house in a modern theme and have the other home with a Victorian theme. The green and grey colour scheme of the modern home, and the blue and brown colour scheme of the victorian looks very nice.Very nice kitchen areas! It looks great how you have placed the counters there either side of the stoves. Nice eating nooks for sims to enjoy eating their cooked meals. The half circle floor rugs are nice touches in the kitchen in front of the stoves. Very nice upper landing study nook areas in the homes! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk tables there reading a book from the bookcases or using the computer. The pictures on the walls facing the study desks are nice for sims to see whilst sitting there, and reflect well the style of the homes. The furnishings all through the homes suit well the theme of the homes. Very nice living room sitting areas! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the arnchairs or sofa in front of the fireplaces having a chat. It looks nice how you have placed the plants either side of the fireplace and the flowers on the coffee tables for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting there. Very nice bedrooms! Nice patterns that you have used for the walls. The floor rugs that you have placed under the beds add a nice touch to the rooms. It looks great how you have placed the mirrors in the corner nooks of the bedrooms. The sims will enjoy seeing the pictures that you have placed on the bedhead walls when waking up in the mormings. It is great that you have two separate back balconies for sims to enjoy cooking meals on the individual bbqs and eating outdoors at the table. Nice outdoors hedge fenced seat bench sitting areas.
    It is a very nice townhouses build, and great furnishing of the homes to suit the different themes. :)
  • Options
    DippyDesignsDippyDesigns Posts: 1,809 Member
    Stunning family home, I love it! So warm, cozy and inviting too, superb interior work <3
    My Origin ID is DippyDesigns

DIPPY DOODLE on Facebook

644362_1491605541100631_1472781576571833276_n.jpg?oh=c0019c8ce2de98a0158c1aba60509bc8&oe=57C1A708

• Options
    Tiki5872 wrote: »
    Then and Now Townhouses are brilliant! Love how you did the interiors, how they each have their own personalities. They both look so cozy and comfortable! Beautiful job!
    As for you issue with Origin, I have had it tell me that I was not logged in even though I know I was. I just log back in and that seems to work.

Thank you, Ms Tiki!!

It tells me that ALL the time.....sometimes it lets me reconnect and sometimes I want to squeeze the life out of my laptop!! hehe
  • Options
    Thank you, Ms Rose...you are awesome!!
  • Options
    Stunning family home, I love it! So warm, cozy and inviting too, superb interior work <3

Thank you, Ms Dippy!!

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful townhouse! It looks very realistic! :D I am loving the cornices, the stairs and the interior design! Great job as always Cassee!

About origin, I cannot frequently log out of origin or go online on origin! Have to try couple of times before it starts working as it should! Very annoying! :(
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Then & Now Townhouses is very charming. :D
    Your architectural part is very adorable, I like that Colonial feel, or I don't know what style of architecture is. I like the use of bricks as your exterior wall pattern, it fits on apartments very well. I also like the splitting of entrance way. I was thing before that it was a townhouse when I'm going to comment on your WIP, but I'm too shy to ask, so my thought is correct. Your landscaping part looks charming too. I like the use of plants, they fit well, especially in hedges as a wall in your backyard sitting area. And your interior part looks gorgeous as well. I like the split between two furnishing styles and each color scheme. The use of green furniture in your modern side, while blue furniture in your Queen Anne/Victorian side are great touches too.
    I love it, and I'm adding this one to my favorites in the gallery. :D
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Beautiful townhouse! It looks very realistic! :D I am loving the cornices, the stairs and the interior design! Great job as always Cassee!

About origin, I cannot frequently log out of origin or go online on origin! Have to try couple of times before it starts working as it should! Very annoying! :(

Thank you, Ms Yanti!! It just started doing it....probably has something to do with the latest patch. They never do really FIX anything do they!!??

• Options
    RyeCris16 wrote: »
    Then & Now Townhouses is very charming. :D
    Your architectural part is very adorable, I like that Colonial feel, or I don't know what style of architecture is. I like the use of bricks as your exterior wall pattern, it fits on apartments very well. I also like the splitting of entrance way. I was thing before that it was a townhouse when I'm going to comment on your WIP, but I'm too shy to ask, so my thought is correct. Your landscaping part looks charming too. I like the use of plants, they fit well, especially in hedges as a wall in your backyard sitting area. And your interior part looks gorgeous as well. I like the split between two furnishing styles and each color scheme. The use of green furniture in your modern side, while blue furniture in your Queen Anne/Victorian side are great touches too.
    I love it, and I'm adding this one to my favorites in the gallery. :D

Ah..thank you, RyeCris. Shy, you say!! Sweetie, I lurked for almost a year before I posted anything. Sometimes you just gotta jump in and hope you float!! hehe Next time, ask me. If I don't answer you, there are loads of wonderful simmers, (Ms Rose, Ms Yanti, Ms Tiki, Chris2fer, Ms Bry, Ms Bree, Ms Snow, Zero, Ash, Ms Folly, Ms Sandy, Ms Dippy, Ms Meagan, RC, Ms Taryn, Ms Nesa, Ms Terry Oh My Goodness...I could go on forever) who will gladly answer ANY question you ask, without all the DRAMA you may see elsewhere.

• Options
    Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    How did I miss your townhome post?! I love the concept and the exterior is beautiful! So creative to have the stairs leading up to the second story, really resembles a home in the city with a ground level unit. The interior decorating is lovely and I love the modern kitchen. :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Cassee, you are Such a Fast builder! I have missed a few of your latest. Concrete Plum is really Cool. I Love the roof lines and cool porches or covered outside areas. :D Decades Ago II is Adorable! I remember your park that you did in sims 3. I Loved that! This is definitely a most Adorable Starter!

I have to ask about the "upgrades" though. Do you find that they stick? I took the time to upgrade my first few builds, but found that when I placed them from my library, the upgrades were moot... I certainly don't mind spending the time to upgrade everything as long as I know it will go through with the upload. If it's not just me, then I hope ea will fix this with a patch.

Then and Now Townhouses are Gorgeous! Such a Lovely job with both the exterior and the interior. ;)

As far as the question about Origin telling you that you are offline? Happens to me All the time... Drives me crazy! I was wondering if it was when they were doing their maintenance, but I'm not sure... If you find out, please let me know, lol! :p
  • Options
    How did I miss your townhome post?! I love the concept and the exterior is beautiful! So creative to have the stairs leading up to the second story, really resembles a home in the city with a ground level unit. The interior decorating is lovely and I love the modern kitchen. :)

Thank you, Chris2fer!! I really miss CFE sometimes...although it never really liked me much. :-)

• Options
    Cassee, you are Such a Fast builder! I have missed a few of your latest. Concrete Plum is really Cool. I Love the roof lines and cool porches or covered outside areas. :D Decades Ago II is Adorable! I remember your park that you did in sims 3. I Loved that! This is definitely a most Adorable Starter!

I have to ask about the "upgrades" though. Do you find that they stick? I took the time to upgrade my first few builds, but found that when I placed them from my library, the upgrades were moot... I certainly don't mind spending the time to upgrade everything as long as I know it will go through with the upload. If it's not just me, then I hope ea will fix this with a patch.

Then and Now Townhouses are Gorgeous! Such a Lovely job with both the exterior and the interior. ;)

As far as the question about Origin telling you that you are offline? Happens to me All the time... Drives me crazy! I was wondering if it was when they were doing their maintenance, but I'm not sure... If you find out, please let me know, lol! :p

Thanks Ms Cath for the lovely comments.

As far as upgrades go, as long as I place lot WHILE I am in build/create mode on a lot...they stick. From anywhere else, just like the resized objects, they don't stay as you planned. I have had a couple of lots NOT stick even then. Random and few!! Just another bug that probably will not ever be fixed. Along with the signing out of Origin bug.

As much as I want MORE stuff to build and decorate with, I will MUCH rather EA fix ALL bugs before they attempt to add more to game.

Toodles,
    Cassee

• Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    What a clever idea for your Then & Now Townhouses, Cassee. I can definitely see a lot of story possibilities with them. Nicely done! :)
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations