March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ Cassee's Corner ♥ 3 NEW Builds!! Page 74

CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
edited September 2019 in The Sims 4 Lots
Origin ID - horseenut

Hi SImmers!! I finally built something from Sims 4 I actually like.

My Sims 3 thread can be found here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/658249/cassees-corner-new-sim-4-build-hawthorne-estate-page-48/p1

Camera controls took me a while. Pic on Gallery (Origin ID - horseenut) is not the greatest, but I chose the wrong side of street to be the front of house. No set front of lot cheat ---- YET!! *fingers crossed*

Anyway, here she is:

Edison Manor

09-11-14_5-53nbspPM_zps6c4295c9.png

More pics: http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/RplusJ3/library/TheSims4/Edison Manor

Nice little lot! I hope everyone enjoys!

toodles,
Cassee
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
Post edited by Cassee on

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,479 Member
    I will repost what I wrote in the other thread.
    Edison Manor is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of it! The open shutter and flower box windows look very nice. Very nice front porchway. It looks nice how you have used the columns there. Very nice curved back patio areas! Sims will enjoy sitting on the seats there resting in the sunshine, or enjoying eating meals at the table that they have just enjoyed cooking on the BBQ, Very nice outdoors corner sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting on the seat bench under the tree with the nice bird bath nearby. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. The water fountain feature at the front of the home is nice. The gated entrance to the property is very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The plants both outside and inside beside the front door is nice for sims to see as they enter the home.Nice side table area beside the staircase for sims to enjoy seeing the nice flowers on the table there whilst passing by to go up the stairs. Very nice living room! Nice comfortable armchairs and sofa that you have placed there for sims to enjoy sitting relaxing on and watching tv or reading a book from the bookcase. The scenic picture on the wall and the sunny sunflowers on the coffee table are very nice for sims to see whilst sitting there. The patterned floor rug there looks nice. Very nice chess alcove for sims to have fun playing chess at the chess table with the sunlight coming in through the windows. The butterfly frame on the table behind the sofa looks pretty. The grandfather clock there is nice and homely .Very nice design of and furnishing of the kitchen! The circular island kitchen bar stool counter is great! The sunflowers on the dining table is very nice for sims to see when enjoying sitting eating their meal at the table. The pears picture on the wall of the dining room is a nice touch.The blue colour of the kitchen walls looks nice and the red of the curtains and the bar stools and dining seats adds to the nice look of the kitchen. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The butterfly print on the wall behind the masterbed is nice for sims to see when waking in the mornings. Nice armchairs sitting and reading area. The yellow flowers on the dresser and the yellow picture on the wall look nice and sunny there. The animal prints and dinosaurs picture on the walls of the kids bedroom looks great! Very nice window study desk area in the other children's bedroom. Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows whilst using the computer there.The ladybug and bunny on the floor and the panda on the dresser look cute!
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @Cassee - What I really like about this house is your use of the angled edges on the front part of your house. I haven't seen a house posted on the forums yet that doesn't have a squared lines save obvious tower/castle homes. I think it's a great detail that sets the house apart.

And of course any kitchen with an island in it is golden for me!

Good job!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    LOVE IT !!! So cute !! Great work, dear :)<3
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    @Ash072 Thank you!! Square is so NOT my shape!! hehe Glad you like it.
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
    Thank you, Ms Airis
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Awesome job! We have so many talented builders around here and you are definitely on that list. Great work!
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,806 Member
    I really like it, it sort of looks like a house I would have seen while in the car I've seen a lot of nice neighborhoods, the house is just beautiful I wish I could create something like that. It has a very warm and loving looking to it. very very nice :smiley:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @lovesstorms Thank you!! I am honored that you would put me on the same list as some of our other builders. I am soooo grateful. So glad you like it.
    @RedDestiny92 Thank you so much. I try to build 'real' homes. Thank you for noticing.
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    It is so cute Cassee! I especially love the interiors! Love the warm colours! The kitchen, kids' room and living room are my favourites. :D
    @yanti68 Thank you, Ms Yanti!!
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Charming build Cassee, I especially like the children's room and the kitchen with the round island bench. xox Folly
    @follyfoot Thank you!! I am in love with the 'extra' kitchen creative tools!! ♥♥♥
  • jje10001jje10001 Posts: 87 Member
    Love the porch in the back, but a staircase would be great to allow sims into the backyard.
  • YunaYuna Posts: 231 Member
    Wonderful! Sooo detailed!
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Cassee, your Edison Manor is so cute! I'm liking some of the architectural and decor items I'm seeing in Sims 4. I haven't bought it it yet, but I'm curious if you can recolor things like we do in Sims 3? I think I read somewhere that CAS is not an option in 4. Also, I heard there are no pools!!! Dislike that the most, and if you can't recolor your items, I don't think I'll be getting 4 anytime soon. That was the best part of Sims 3 is to match and customize all of your decor. Anyways, you did a very nice job on your home and I especially like that round kitchen island!
    @jje10001 Hi!! Thank you for visiting. The little porch off of the kitchen is meant to be like a breakfast patio. I thought about putting stairs, but decided not to. They took away from the feel of the house. An easy fix though. :D
    @Yuna Thank you so much for your lovely comment!
    @Sandraelle Hi!! Not purchased it yet!! :o You heard right. Items come pre colored. Some items have different options to choose from and some have none. Certain doors and certain windows. BUT....it is so nice to build with. The roof tools, eaves, kitchen extras, resize tool...fun, fun, fun!! Too bad they didn't do a Free Building Demo....you would have loved it!! I am really NOT missing my game running at snail speed because of all the CASting I was doing. Hope ya change ya mind!!
  • VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    Well I for one think it's a great looking home! My fave is how you styled everything inside ^_^
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Cassee wrote: »
    @Sandraelle Hi!! Not purchased it yet!! :o You heard right. Items come pre colored. Some items have different options to choose from and some have none. Certain doors and certain windows. BUT....it is so nice to build with. The roof tools, eaves, kitchen extras, resize tool...fun, fun, fun!! Too bad they didn't do a Free Building Demo....you would have loved it!! I am really NOT missing my game running at snail speed because of all the CASting I was doing. Hope ya change ya mind!!

I probably will at some point break down and buy it, but I didn't want to rush out it and get it until I heard more reviews about it and I really don't have the time right now to be trying out a new game, so I will postpone it for awhile. I know the building part I would love because it sounds like it has a lot of nice features, but no pools!!!???!!! That's crazy, lol. Another reason I've waited is that there are still a lot of my store items that I haven't even used yet. I have all that roller coaster stuff because I wanted to build an amusement park one day and haven't gotten around to it yet. But I'm glad you are enjoying the new game and I will come check out everyone's new builds from time to time. Have a great weekend.

On another note, still no word from Hilary? I think of her from time to time and hope she is doing ok. I've missed seeing all of her terrific builds.
    @Veriona Thank you!!
    @Sandraelle Well, when you do buy, I hope you enjoy it.

As for my Hilly, no word yet. I have slacked off posting on her thread. I tried her 'My Page', hoping her daughter would respond. Hopefully everything is okay. It's been 8 months. I'm with ya, I miss my Hilly and she did promise her hubby would build me Hillywood!
    *fingers crossed*

:)
    edited November 2014
    New Sims 4 build.

Took me a while to get the roof right (Thank you, Ms Ruthy). Still can't use the towers, but the attic does work now.

Hawthorne Estate (Origin ID horseenut)

Hawthorne3_zpsa44103a9.jpg

More pics here: http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/RplusJ3/library/TheSims4/Hawthorne Estate

Also, if any builders need the 'locked career items', look under my Origin ID. I uploaded a lot with ALL Career items unlocked. Just insert in game and put a Sim then select each item and put in inventory. Takes a while, but it does work. Make sure you insert your sim from ingame and not straight from Library. Game glitch will delete items from inventory.

toodles,
    Cassee
    Post edited by Cassee on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,479 Member
    Hawthorne Estate is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior of it! The roofing looks great! The tower is very nice! It looks very nice the type of window you have used and how you have placed them. Nice colour and texture of the exterior. It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers and rocks on the edges of the house and the front footpath! The flowers look nice placed around the base of the trees in the front and back gardens. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars.Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice! The red colour of the walls looks nice and the colour of the curtains and seating looks very nice with it. Nice comfortable sofa and armchairs that you have used there for sims to enjoy sitting relaxing in front of the fire watching tv and enjoying listening to the grand piano being played. The flowers on the coffee table , plants either of the fireplace and the pictures on the wall eother side of the tv are nice for sims to see whilst sitting there. It looks nice how you have placed the floor rugs there. Very nice design of the kitchen! The red and white colour scheme looks very nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets on the walls. The curved bar stool counter is great! The fruit bowl on the counter is a nice touch. Very nice window dining area. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in whilst dining there. The fruit picture on the wall is nice for sims whilst eating there. Very nice master bedroom! Very nice window armchair sitting area there.The colour of the armchairs looks nice.Sims will enjoy sitting resting there,with the sunshine coming in and listening to the music from the gramophone. The piano keys picture looks nice on the bedhead wall. The crystal would create a nice emotion on the fireplace ledge. Sims will enjoy seeing the nice flowers on the bedsude tables whilst laying in bed. The shoes racks and clothes shelves look homely there. The master bathroom is very nice! Very nice window bath tub nook! The flowers either end of the bath tub are nice for sims to see whilst bathing there. It looks very nice how you have double sinks and mirrors there. The girls bedroom is very pretty! The butterfly pattern on the walls is nice. Little sims will have fun playing with the dollhouse. The lady bug picture on the wall above the bookcase and the animal pictures on the side wall looks cute! Very nice furnishing of the other double bedroom too. The pictures on the end wall are nice for sims to see when laying in bed, The curtained covered bath tub alcove in the accompanying bathroom looks very nice! The blue colour of the walls and the wall pattern that you have used in the other bathroom is very nice. Very nice back patio area for sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating their meal outdoors on the umbrella covered table, enjoying being out in the sunshine. Great upstairs art nook area for sims to enjoy painting on the easel. The coat stand and the grandfather clock near the front door are nice homely touches. Very nice dining room area for sims to enjoy eating their meals in. Very nice type of dining seats you have used there. Very nice study! Sims will enjoy sitting at the study desk there, reading a book or using a computer. They will have fun playing chess at the chess table.
    It is a very nice home! :)