Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ Cassee's Corner ♥ 3 NEW Builds!! Page 74

Comments

• Options
    CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    edited November 2014
    It's done.

This colossal villa appropriately named Vue Grande Villa sits atop a cliff in Oasis Springs. With 5 bedrooms, 5 full baths and 2 half baths, this lovely home will sleep 10 plus and infant. Open living at it's best. Front door opens to a mini garden with fountain. To the left is a bathroom, study, and the living room. To the right is the dining room and large family kitchen. From garden you can either go straight to the open fountain area or left to the master bedroom and master bath. To the right you will find 2 bedrooms sharing a bath for the kiddos. Up the garden stairs you will find amazing views, a roof top terrace and two bedrooms with their own baths. To the left from terrace and up the stairs is the entertainment area, complete with TV, stereo, and bar. To the right from terrace and up the stairs you will find a multi-function room. Gym equipment, art easels, woodworking bench, chemistry table, art table, play house, guitar, and two violins. So, I hope you enjoy all my wonderful Villa has to offer. Thanks for dropping by.

10-19-14_9-56nbspPM-4_zps49eefee1.png

More pics: http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/RplusJ3/library/TheSims4/Villa/Vue Grande Villa
    toodles,
    Cassee
    Post edited by Cassee on
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Vue Grande is beautiful and innovative, Cassee! I really like your interior courtyard idea. :) I'm sorry you had trouble with someone on the forums. I hope you won't let it drive you away though. I think the majority of people (in the lots forum anyway) are kind and respectful, and the bad eggs quickly get put in their place or ignored. Now, when it comes to some of the other forums, it gets a little contentious. I usually steer clear.
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    Thank you, Ms Rae for your lovely comments. As far as the 'other' thing. It wasn't a person, so to speak. They only had 2 posts. It was their idea of an avatar that has me rattled. EA needs to put restrictions on the pics that can be posted. With all the tech available now, there has GOT to be a way to STOP these 'sick' people. Just be thankful you did not see the pic. I have to say I have calmed down a little, but I don't think I have been this angry in a VERY long time.

You have a wonderful week.
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Vue Grande Villa is so very nice ! The exterior design of the home looks so very great! Very nice roofing! It looks very nice the types of and how you have placed the windows in the build! The colour and texture of the exterior looks very nice. The balconies look great! It looks very nice how you have used the arches in the build! The water fountain features look very nice how you have done them, and how you placed them in the build. Very nice front courtyard patio area! The dome structure on the roof looks great. It looks very nice how you have done the flowers in the corner nook areas in the front entrance area of the home. The interior of the home looks so very great! Very nice layout of the interior of the home! The open living layout is so very nice! The floor paving looks so very nice. It looks very nice how you have used the red curtains at the front entrance to the home! Very nice water fountain feature in the courtyard area under the stairs! It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers and fencing around the fountain, and the flowers on the edges of the courtyard area. The kitchen is very nice! The curved island bar stool counter is great! The hanging pots, fruit bowl on the counter and fruit pictures on the walls are nice kitchen touches there. It looks great how you have placed the kitchen cabinets. Very nice window breakfast nook area in the kitchen for sims to enjoy saying their meals with the sunlight coming in through the windows. Nice music nook area in the living room. The red colour of the curtains that you have used and the type of curtains that you have used look very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the armchairs there, enjoying listening to the music from the grand piano being played. The flowers on the table and floor are nice for sims to see when sitting there. The clock and the candles are nice touches on the fireplace, and the pictures on the fireplace wall add to the nice look of the room. Very nice master bedroom! It looks nice the type of bed that you have used there, and the way you have placed the floor rugs looks very nice. Nice fireplace sitting area there for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the armchair or sofa in front of the fire. The flowers on the coffee table and the floral picture on the fireplace wall are very nice for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting there. Sims will have fun playing chess at the chess table. Very nice type of curtains that you have used there. Very nice painting that you have placed on the bedhead wall for sims to enjoy waking up to in the mornings. Great clothes shelf and shoes rack area in this and the other bedroom too. It is nice that you have the pram in the room too. The entertainment and bar room is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the bar counter there! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools there looking out at the views whilst enjoying having a drink. The drinks display cabinet and the neon lights on the wall look nice there. It looks nice how you have placed the sofas there, for sims to enjoy sitting resting watching tv together. Great arts room! Sims will enjoy doing a variety of things there! They will enjoy painting on the easels or doing crafting at the woodwork station. Child sims will enjoy doing artwork on the art table or using the chemistry table station. Great study desk nook area on the ground floor for sims to enjoy sitting at the table using the computer or reading a book. The yellow flowers on the desk there look sunny. Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms! Nice colours that you have used for the beds. It looks very nice how you have placed the birds and butterflies pictures on the bed head walls in the double bedroom and kids bedroom for thevsims to enjoy seeing whilst laying in bed. It looks very nice how you have done the balcony areas.
    It is a very nice and very grand home ! :)
  • Options
    Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Wow! Colossal Villa is stunningly beautiful! The exterior details and darker roof outline are gorgeous, I love the grand statement it makes. So much attention to detail both inside and out, perfection. :) Time to head to the gallery! :blush:
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    Thank you Ms Rose for your wonderful detailed comments. ♥♥♥
  • Options
    Wow! Colossal Villa is stunningly beautiful! The exterior details and darker roof outline are gorgeous, I love the grand statement it makes. So much attention to detail both inside and out, perfection. :) Time to head to the gallery! :blush:

Thanks, Chris2fer!! Believe it or not, I really did not plan for it to be this big. It just keep growing. hehe

• Options
    edited October 2014

Thanks, Chris2fer!! Believe it or not, I really did not plan for it to be this big. It just kept growing. hehe

Post edited by Cassee on
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @Cassee - I just finished a mansion sized build myself and after having done it, I am completely in awe of your attention to detail and your HARD work. Mansions are crazy builds that take hours and days to finish and yours looks exquisite! I can tell you worked hard on it and I appreciate it. I also really like the Spanish/Mission style theme you have going and that interior courtyard is amazing!

On a separate note, please don't let trolls win. If you leave, then they have won. I'll follow you on the gallery but I'll miss seeing, chatting, and remarking on your builds! :smile:
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    DippyDesignsDippyDesigns Posts: 1,809 Member
    Vue Grande is amazing Cassee! I am struggling with this style but your build is wonderful! I love it, will make sure I fav it in game <3
    My Origin ID is DippyDesigns

DIPPY DOODLE on Facebook

644362_1491605541100631_1472781576571833276_n.jpg?oh=c0019c8ce2de98a0158c1aba60509bc8&oe=57C1A708

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! Gorgeous mansion dear Cassee! <3 I am loving the architecture and the grand interiors! (*) I love how you have used the plants indoors too and have created a inner courtyard! My favourite rooms inside are the bedrooms! Stunning! Will add to my favourites when I visit the gallery. :D
  • Options
    Ash072 wrote: »
    @Cassee - I just finished a mansion sized build myself and after having done it, I am completely in awe of your attention to detail and your HARD work. Mansions are crazy builds that take hours and days to finish and yours looks exquisite! I can tell you worked hard on it and I appreciate it. I also really like the Spanish/Mission style theme you have going and that interior courtyard is amazing!

On a separate note, please don't let trolls win. If you leave, then they have won. I'll follow you on the gallery but I'll miss seeing, chatting, and remarking on your builds! :smile:

Ah, thank you so much, Ash!! I will have to find ya on the Gallery. Is your origin Id Ash072 also??

• Options
    Vue Grande is amazing Cassee! I am struggling with this style but your build is wonderful! I love it, will make sure I fav it in game <3

Thank you Ms Dippy!! You'll get it! Your homes are amazing.

• Options
    yanti68 wrote: »
    WOW! Gorgeous mansion dear Cassee! <3 I am loving the architecture and the grand interiors! (*) I love how you have used the plants indoors too and have created a inner courtyard! My favourite rooms inside are the bedrooms! Stunning! Will add to my favourites when I visit the gallery. :D

Thank you, Ms Yanti! I had forgotten how much work BIG builds are. This one plays really well. Easy flow from room to room.

• Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Cassee wrote: »

Ah, thank you so much, Ash!! I will have to find ya on the Gallery. Is your origin Id Ash072 also??

Yep! You can also try #ashworks.
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    SnowmoonSnowmoon Posts: 3,437 Member
    Doll, you keep on making such amazing homes. I may need to steal some of your color combos; I loved the green/purple of the starter home.
    Find my builds under Evie_Snowmoon in the Gallery!
  • Options
    SpinTheMoonSpinTheMoon Posts: 417 Member
    Your houses are beautiful inside and out!! It'd be hard for me to pick a favorite as I love them all.
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Wow Cassee! Vue Grande Villa is nothing short of Stunning! Fabulous architecture and truly elegant interiors. It's a home any sim family would be Proud to call their own. :)<3
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Cassee, such a cute starter (*) and Beautiful Villa! <3 You have been a busy girl!
  • Options
    Snowmoon wrote: »
    Doll, you keep on making such amazing homes. I may need to steal some of your color combos; I loved the green/purple of the starter home.

Ahhhh! Thank you Snow!

• Options
    Your houses are beautiful inside and out!! It'd be hard for me to pick a favorite as I love them all.

Thank you Spin. LOVE your User Name!

• Options
    Wow Cassee! Vue Grande Villa is nothing short of Stunning! Fabulous architecture and truly elegant interiors. It's a home any sim family would be Proud to call their own. :)<3

Thank you, Ms Cath. You're so sweet.

• Options
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Cassee, such a cute starter (*) and Beautiful Villa! <3 You have been a busy girl!

If only RL would not get in my way!!! Thank you, Romagi

• Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Vue Grande is magnificent! It just looks stunning :) Nice job dear Cass!
  • Options
    Manssom wrote: »
    Vue Grande is magnificent! It just looks stunning :) Nice job dear Cass!

Thank you, Manssom!!