Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Studio Fischio - Shiroten page 12

Comments

• Options
    AnnabelleAnnabelle Posts: 248 Member
    edited September 2014
    /accidentally doubled posted...
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Wow! That house is amazing! I will definitely download it once I get home later! I might even use it for my family who is bursting their house due to 5 kids. Whew! They have plenty of money since I cheat, so not a problem. (Yes, I know, I cheat, but in my wishacy, I DO NOT, so this is my release. :D )
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    @Veriona: Thanks Veriona :mrgreen: I hope you enjoy it ingame :D

@vcosley: Thank you I appreciate the compliment :D

@TheMatteo0: Thanks TheMatteo0! :D

@ruthless_kk: Hi Ruthy! Great to be back and with a shiny new game to play around with. I really love how easy it is to build now <3

@itguyinsc: TY! I know that will change soon. I can't wait to see what awesome stuff people come up with :mrgreen:

@pepperjax: Thanks! :D I think it might be there now, but the gallery search function seems to be a lil buggy lately.
  • Options
    MoodbeamyMoodbeamy Posts: 1,510 Member
    Gorgeous build, well done! I love the architecture and the landscaping, I wish my Sims could afford a home like this!
    tFU6JMe.png
  • Options
    @JellyEyes: Thanks JellyEyes :D I've been building since TS1 so all it takes is some practice ;D

@JustKeepSimming: Thanks for the compliment :mrgreen:

@yanti68: Thank you yanti! I wanted to do something different with the kitchen, but didn't figure out how to get all the different shapes until today :blush:

@Sa3ana3a: Thanks! Hope you enjoy playing it when your sims get the simoleons :mrgreen:

• Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    :O I´d like to be a sim and live in your beautiful house dear !!!
    Congrats !! :)<3
  • Options
    Simsgeek201Simsgeek201 Posts: 47 Member
    edited September 2014
    Fischio wrote: »

09-09-14_7-03nbspPM_zps722be0a0.png
    You're Suburban Dream House is so beautiful you can tell you put so much time into making it. :D
    f79d3db7-df1c-48f2-b756-9e62f40c9ec4_zpse4c7881b.png
  • Options
    MatthiaMatthia Posts: 107 Member
    Wow, just wow! I love the way the house looks from the outside! It's amazing. :) And you've put so much detail in making the garden, I find that always a difficult part of making a house, good job! This is an amazing house to have a big family in. I guess I need to start saving! :P
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    A wonderful and inspiring build Fischio :)
  • Options
    22calprincess22calprincess Posts: 103 Member
    If you call that a 'simpler' build then I can't wait to see what you come up with when you're more comfortable in the new controls! Fantastic house, bravo!
  • Options
    Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    Good work! - B)
  • Options
    Ash072 wrote: »
    I love, love, love the front of this house. Those roof lines and the way they play with the form of the house intrigues me and draws me in right away. Great design choice!

Thanks Ash072! The new roofing tool is simply amazing. It's so easy to use, and I had a lot of fun playing around with it :mrgreen:
    congratz on the feature and all the success this lot has received! it clearly is beautiful. The attention to detail is extraordinary. I particularly like the landscaping, those hedges!!!!!

Thank you :D The new curved fence pieces are very nice addition to the game. Maybe someday we'll finally get curved walls :mrgreen:
    This is gorgeous, keep the good work!

Thank you SuperKamakasy64 :disappointed_relieved:
    XABESIMS wrote: »
    Wow, wow, wow, I just to live in, please, jaajjaja, I love your house, it's absolutely amazing house! Congratulations!!

Thanks! :D

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Wonderful build, love it all, my favourite is the dining room :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    I built a wedding venue for my sims called Bluebell Cathedral, and I uploaded it to the gallery if anybody is in need of that type of lot. I has a reception hall with a piano, bar, and kitchen so perfect for a gold medal wedding.

09-14-14_7-11nbspPM.png

09-14-14_7-09nbspPM.png

09-14-14_7-13nbspPM.png

09-14-14_7-14nbspPM.png

09-14-14_7-13nbspPM-2.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Bluebell Cathedral is a very nice place for sims to enjoy getting married in! :) Very nice exterior design of it!The towers and roofing look very nice! It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows in the build! The water fountain area is very nice! Very nice reception room! The type of dining seats and tables that you have placed there look very nice, suit the type of room and it looks great how you have placed them in the room. The flowers on the table tops are very pretty for sims to see whilst sitting at the tables there. They will enjoy listening to the grand piano being played whilst sitting there. The way you have done the curtains there looks very nice. The floor pattern looks great. It is great that sims can get married both either outdoors or inside the Catedral. The outdoors wedding area is very nice, with sims amidst the plants and flowers. The flowers on the pedestals either side of the wedding arch are nice for both the bride and groom as well as the wedding guests to see whilst sitting watching the ceremony. The indoors wedding area is very nice! It looks very nice how you have done the red carpet aisle way down the middle and across the front of the room, and the placement of the pews on either side of the room for the guests to sit and watch the wedding on looks great. The flowers on the sides of the indoors Cathedral wedding area look very nice. Great outdoors tables and chairs area for sims to enjoy sitting and watching other sims having fun dancing there.
    It is a very nice Cathedral build! :)
  • Options
    skull_ookieskull_ookie Posts: 62 Member
    Holy smokes that cathedral is amazing! You truly are a skilled builder. Over all the building has such a grandiose feeling which makes it truly reminiscent of a cathedral. It also fits in seamlessly with Willow Creek. Well done!

Riddles and Rabbit Holes: A Sim 4 Legacy Blog ~ riddlesandrabbitholes.wordpress.com
  • Options
    kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    Your modern is lovely, but man I adore Bluebell Cathedral! The architecture is amazing! I guess it did not take you long to get the hang of the new build mode!! :D

kim :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    Solar_CatSolar_Cat Posts: 104 Member
    edited September 2014
    Holy. Crap. This lot is stunning! I absolutely adore the music room, and I wish I had that kitchen! The bedrooms are beautiful, and the landscaping is absolutely gorgeous!
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fuuuurrrr....

Stella Terrano's Legacy:
    www.terranolegacy.blogspot.com
    Plum It!: An ISBI Challenge:
    www.plumitisbi.blogspot.com

Origin ID: SolarCat85
  • Options
    Solar_CatSolar_Cat Posts: 104 Member
    LOL - I think I just got censored. They replaced my word "cr*p" with the word "plum". XD
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fuuuurrrr....

Stella Terrano's Legacy:
    www.terranolegacy.blogspot.com
    Plum It!: An ISBI Challenge:
    www.plumitisbi.blogspot.com

Origin ID: SolarCat85
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Hi there J! I saw this on the gallery yesterday! Great job! Love the structure and the interiors is so romantic! <3
  • Options
    tyenetyene Posts: 65 Member
    I love your builds! I love how first building is elegant and obviously luxurious, but it does not seem "over the top". It seems elegant and I love how simple you kept the exterior design of the home. It is gorgeous! I am not usually into huge glamorous homes, but this is just amazing.

I love love love love love the cathedral. It's gorgeous, elegant and the wedding venue is clever and gorgeous. It does not ruin the official, cathedral feel, it compliments it beautifully.

I will definitely follow your builds.
  • Options
    petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    Great job on both builds!
    sigg.gif

• Options
    nice house i wouldn't mind living in it :D

Thanks! Me too if it had a pool ^.^
    vivica86 wrote: »
    I need this house, it's stunning!

Thank you vivica86! :mrgreen:
    saraswati wrote: »
    Really beautiful, I just don't think my Sims will ever earn enough Simoleans to live there.

Thanks! Not to mention the bills for the place too xD...hooray for motherlode :D
    skyeuk05 wrote: »
    wow, what a gorgeous house. You have done a great job on it, well done :)

Thanks for the compliment skyeuk05! :mrgreen:
    Annabelle wrote: »
    Oh my, how does one become so talented at building?! This is a truly beautiful house! I especially love the kids playground!

Lots of practice and even more patience :D Thanks for commenting!

• Options
    VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    *Jaw drops* x_x;
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Bluebell Cathedral is amazing, a fantastic wedding venue. Love the intricacies of the build :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg