Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Studio Fischio - Shiroten page 12

Comments

• Options
    FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    edited October 2015
    With Halloween around the corner I made sure to uphold my long held tradition of building a haunted house :scream:. I always have a lot of fun making spooky builds and this year I have a lot called Frankensim Manor the new home of my tester sim Victor Frankensim. I designed the house in the second empire victorian style with a few art nouveau details, which add to the creepiness.

The house is surrounded by mutant pumpkins made with the alien roots that have awesome animated night lighting :love: Also, below the lot is a massive underground laboratory with all the fantastic science decor items and skill objects.

Features:

4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms
    Music room
    Gym
    Indoor pool
    Collection rooms

Gallery Link

FM1_zpsf1p9oidj.png

FM2_zpsgcfbjace.png

FM3_zpsror8eijk.png

FM4_zpsrnptdttd.png

FM5_zpsgceo1aa1.png

FM6_zpsporq0vau.png

FM7_zps2cdp4nmi.png

FM8_zpsv9co0ec0.png

FM9_zpsstimheeo.png

FM10_zpsftkpwgnd.png

FM11_zpsplwqpmet.png

FM12_zpshaeryz45.png

FM13_zpswuvuy8vd.png

FM14_zpspnsphf5r.png

FM15_zpsefyquqe3.png

FM16_zpsfkyiu1zm.png

FM17_zpsioi1hfaj.png

FM18_zpszbdrvjbv.png

Happy Halloween!
    Post edited by Fischio on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Frankensim Manor is a very spooky and great Hallloween home! :) The exterior design of the home looks so very nice! Very nice roofing on the home! The layout of the build is very great! The texture of the build suits well the type of home and the placement and type of windows used gives a great look to the home. The columns look great how you have used them in the build. It looks very great how you have placed the vines and pumpkins in the outdoors areas! The gated entry to the lot looks great! The pumpkin are a great touch on each side of the gate. Very spooky and nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The red orange and brown colour scheme of the dining room looks very nice! The type of dining seats that you have used there looks nice. The spider web in the corner nook, the spooky wall picture, the hand wall lights and the pumpkin on the dining table are great spooky items for the sims to see when enjying eating their meals at the table! The living room looks very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa, warming up near the fire. They will hsve fun playing chess at the windows chess table. The curtains look nice how you have draped them over the top of the spooky pictures in the rooms and placed hand lights either sides of it. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets there and created the sink alcove ! The web and spider look scary there! It looks great how you have created the island curved bar and bar stool counter! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stool having a drink from the bar. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The colour schemes of the bedrooms look very nice and refiect well the haunted house theme. The spooky teddy in the kids room and the ghost/skeleton floor rug looks great in the room! Very nice master bathroom! The floor tiling pattern looks very nice! The red wall tiling,black cabinets and the flooring complements well together . Very nice basement laboratory level! The scientific themed items there look very great! The way you have done the lighting in the areas of the level looks very great! Nice indoors pool room! The orange wall tiling gives a great look in the room. The collectables and study desk table rooms are great! The mounted fish look great on the wall, and the collectables look great on display in the glass cases and on the wall shelves. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk tables in the basement level using the computers. The pumpkins look great in the display storage tank tubes!
    The haunted home is very great! :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOWZA! :o Impressive build as always Fischio! Love how imposing and mysterious the exterior of the house looks! Love what you have done with the alien plants and the pumpkins! Inside, great choice of colours and patterns. Love the basement and the indoor pool! Great job with the lighting! Looks so scary! Yikes! LOL! Will be adding to my favourites! <3<3
  • Options
    sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    I love spooky houses and this is absolutely wonderful. Will definitely favourite this when next I'm in the game. :)
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    I am looking forward to taking a personal tour of this Fabulous and creepy home. :blush: The roofing is gorgeous. Love the creepy pumpkin patch and beautiful interiors. Awesome labs and collection rooms! :smiley:
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Frankensim Manor is stunningly done!!! Very impressive build!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Frankensim Manor is a fabulously intricate design, excellent roofing and wonderful landscaping, love the mutant pumpkins entangled with roots. Very spooky interiors decorated perfectly for Halloween and the underground laboratory is a fantastic touch :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    Wow nice Halloween Manor! I always wondered how you got items in those tubes?? Any hints?? Thanks
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    @rosemow: Thank you for the comments rose! And that's great to hear about the feature :blush: There is an awesome bunch of mad scientist builds in that article, and I'm thrilled to have my lot included :mrgreen:

@yanti68: Thanks! I'm happy you liked the lighting :smiley: so for once the ridiculously dim lighting in this game was useful :lol:

@sawdust: Thanks for the compliment and the fav! :smiley:

@WrathofCath: Thanks! I hope you enjoy the tour. I had lot of fun building the lab. I think it's prob bigger than the rest of the house :lol:

@Tiki5872: Thank you Tiki! I'm glad you like it :mrgreen:

@masajo: Thanks! This is the first build where I really got to play around with the roof tool. It's an amazing new addition to the sims :love:

@Sorceress: Thank you! You can place items inside those tanks just by dragging and dropping. They'll pop right inside :wink: Only works with smaller items though.
  • Options
    NejioranaidNejioranaid Posts: 748 Member
    WOW! Frankensim Manor is a great building. I especially love the sinister lab! I'm not sure if I really want to know what goes on in there..hahaha. I love the design of the house and the interior is amazing. Great job!
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    edited October 2015
    Frankensim Manor is so grand, gorgeous, and spooktastic mansion build! :smiley:
    I really love your architecture, you captured the spooky feel of this lot! Very complex architecture and awesome roofing too! Love the tower and dormers as well, super creative! Your landscaping is soo pretty! Love the pumpkin patch, so beautiful! The courtyard fencing is very creative too! And your interior, really amazing and so gorgeous! Really love the furnishing and even mixing different wallpapers! Very awesome basement laboratory too!
    I really love it! I already added this to my faves! Also, I'm going to download this lot too! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    @Nejioranaid: Thanks! As for the lab nothing too sinister goes on there...promise :innocent:

@RyeCris16: Thank you ReyCris! I hope you enjoy the lot in game and thanks for the fave :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    After removing my Blue Palace lot from the gallery due to the sidewalk issue (fixed w/ terrain paint :smiley:), I've decided to do a little more work on the build. I honestly wasn't completely happy with the original look, and I wanted to go with a bolder design.

Here's the original version:

BP1_zpsqkwrgspu.png

With the new version I've added a 3rd floor, changed the roof to a mansard design, modified the color scheme and included a dome. Here's the new version tentatively called the Gilded Palace:

10-19-15_12-11-41nbspPM_zps6p3ynj0g.png

10-19-15_12-13-15nbspPM_zpsx7io4g9v.png

Along with the new look I also came up with a new fountain with a cascading waterfall-like design and redid the back garden too with ornamental flower beds:

10-19-15_12-13-47nbspPM_zps8alyso6p.png

10-19-15_12-14-37nbspPM_zpsipu0rwbz.png

Feedback and suggestions are welcome and appreciated :mrgreen: just don't say to add another floor...I'm crying with the prospect of furnishing a 3rd floor :tired_face:
    Post edited by Fischio on
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    edited October 2015
    Ah, this explains why I couldn't find it among my fav's on the gallery >.<
    The new version looks spectacular :) But I personally prefer the old design.
    I don't know the exterior was just so calming and dreamy.

But I am sure this new version is going to be fantastic anyways :)
  • Options
    Gilded Palace looks so very nice! :) The golden and white colour scheme of the home looks so very elegantly nice! The mansard roofing looks very great! The dome is very nice! The statue looks great on top of the dome. It is great that you have added a third floor to the build. The water fountain and waterfall feature looks very pretty! Sims will enjoy restfully looking at it whilst outdoors at their home. The design and shapes of the flower beds look so very nice! They are so very ornate!
    The build looks so very nice! :) It is so very grand!
  • Options
    WOW! :o That is awesome! Just love the architecture! That dome and the mansard roof looks fantastic! Love your colour scheme and the royal gardens. Will be adding to my favourites. <3
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    @Manssom, @rosemow, @Nejioranaid, @yanti68: Thanks for the feedback! :blush:

I agree with you, Manssom that the color was a bit off so I went ahead and changed it up a bit to something in between the original and ver. 2. The house now has white walls instead of the stone and a gold dome :smile:

10-21-15_9-44-19nbspAM_zpswqjl8ifi.png

I also have a few new interior shots of the main hall, ballroom, and theater:

10-22-15_11-49-31nbspAM_zpszzejk08c.png

10-22-15_11-48-42nbspAM_zpsfi9uniiq.png

10-22-15_11-48-26nbspAM_zpspkegy0ew.png

And as of now the lot is about 2 million simoleons :lol: those darn mirrors get expensive when you have so many :blush:

• Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    @Fischio dear, this is WOW GORGEOUS WOW!! :love:
    I really love both versions. I admire you so !! for your creativity and most of all for your patience. I wouldn´t make that in a million of years !! I can´t.
    Thank you for your wonderful work and for sharing with us :) Hugs
  • Options
    thegizkythegizky Posts: 84 Member
    I liked the old one but the new colors make it pop! Love it! I also love the dome roof workaround, looks like its decorated! Great work, I don't want to think of how many hours you spent!!
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Beautiful :) Love the white and gold! It looks very very dreamy now :)
    Very inspiring interior design too. So excited to see the finished product!
  • Options
    The new changes to the colour of the exterior looks very nice :) The golden dome complements in with the rest of the exterior so well. Very grand furnishing of the interior of the home! The main hallway looks so very elegant! The double staircases looks so very great! The floor tiling patterning and the wall paneling looks very nice! The way you have created the walls of arches and the bird decor over the top section of the stairs , in the sitting alcove section and in the base stairs section looks so very nice! The vases and candlelights are very nice placed in a row between the stairs. The ballroom looks so elegant! The way the curtains are placed looks so very nice! The curtains, birds wall decor and clock look so very nice together! Sims will enjoy eating and drinking from the banquet tables and fountain there. The flowers look pretty on the top of the two outer banquet tables. The flooring pattern is very nice! Very nice music alcove! The theatre is so very nice! The red colour scheme of the room looks very nice! The type and placement of the seats in the room and the red curtains looks so very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting there watching tv. The flowers are a nice touch on the side wall table.
    The home looks so very nice! :)
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Love how you renovated your Blue Palace! Gilded Palace WIP looks so grand and spectacular! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, it's great that you changed the design from your old WIP. It is also great that you added another storey and the dome roofing is so cool! Love the roofing, that mansard feel, and very cool dormers! Your landscaping is soo spectacular! Love how you draw something from bushes! I'm glad that you changed the flooring of the fountain courtyard by using a terrain paint. Love the waterfall too!
    I'm looking forward to seeing your finished build, I'm very sure it will be an excellent one. :smiley: Keep up the awesome work! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    Oh! Silly me! :D I thought that you had already uploaded it! I like the changes that you made with the colours! The interiors are simply stunning! Looks so real! <3