Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Studio Fischio - Shiroten page 12

Comments

• Options
    FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    Thanks everybody for your kind comments! :D I haven't had the opportunity to build much lately with RL craziness, but I hope to have more to share soon.
  • Options
    superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    I love all your fantastic buildings. I'm very impressed (*)
  • Options
    TheShortSimmerTheShortSimmer Posts: 70 Member
    Dude, your houses are very nice. How long does it take you to build them? They look like they take quite a few hours.
  • Options
    VanmjesVanmjes Posts: 32 Member
    Can't wait to see these builds in my game. Downloading my copy of TS4 right now, I just bought it!

Very, very cool work @Fischio‌!!!!! If you remember, I am that simmer: @60209060‌ :blush:
  • Options
    AnchesAnches Posts: 177 Member
    I really can´t wait for your next wonderful building! :)
    x6kikn.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Edit: I've removed this lot from the gallery for the time being since I've noticed that when placing the lot in a brand new game some of the sidewalk around the fountain disappears. This is caused by the lot it was built on not being completely flat. You can simply place the lot again and it's fixed, but I'll try to save ppl the trouble and fix the glitch completely and then re-upload.
    Post edited by Fischio on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Blue Palace is a very grand and very elegant home! :) The exterior design of the home is so very nice! The roofing is very nice and it looks very nice how you have used the roof trimming. The double stairs in the front entrance area look very nice. The double levels of arches in the front door entry area looks very nice. Very nice colour of the exterior. The hedging and small trees in the front garden areas looks very nice. Very nice courtyard area! The water fountain feature there looks so very pretty! The design of the building looks so nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The diming room is very elegant! The flowers on the pedestals and on the dining table, and the pictures on the walls are nice for sims to see whilst they are sitting at the dining table enjoying eating a meal. The curtains and pictures look very nice over and above the windows. The types of and way you have placed the curtains in the rooms through the home looks so nice! Very nice bedrooms! The furnishing of each of them looks so very nice! Very nice colour schemes of the bedrooms! The wall patterns are very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the mirrors behind the curtains in the first and thirdd bedrooms! Very nice sofa seats sitting area in the bedrooms! The curtains look nice placed over the pictures. The flowers are very pretty touches in the bedrooms for sims to enjoy seeing when laying in bed or sitting on the seating in their bedrooms. Very nice living room fireplace area! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there having a chat together whilst warming up near the fire. The flowers look pretty either sides of the fireplace and the vases are nice touches on the fireplace ledge. The indoors pool room looks very grand! The black and flooring looks very nice! The gold ottoman stools look very nice nice how you have placed them on the edges of the room.Sims will enjoy swimming there. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets! The kitchen window nooks are very nice. The vases look very nice how they are placed on the upper shelves! The island work bench looks great! The weights, fruit bowl, teapot and mugs rack are nice kitchen touches there. The music room is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the armchairs or at the table with the pretyy flowers on it, enjoying listening to the music from the piano being played. Very nice green sofas sitting room! The red curtains look very nice to complement with the colour of the seating. The floor rugs add nice touches in the rooms.
    The home is so very elegant! :)
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Absolutely gorgeous and exremely elegant! :) Usually not very interested
    in palace builds but this really caught my attention. I just adore all the clever MOO
    details throughout the build. Like having those elegant mirrors above the curtains.

Of course the actual structure is very impressive as well :) Amazing!
    Definitely download and fav when I open my game :star:
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Hello Fischio! Not sure if you know me, but welcome back with your new build! :smiley:

Blue Palace is such a grand and gorgeous palace build! :smiley:
    I really like your architecture, so superb and complex! Love the roofing and most of the details of this build! Your landscaping is super beautiful! I especially like the water fountain at the back, so breezy! Your hedges are very splendid as well! And your interior, gorgeous! Gorgeous furnishing, very traditional! Awesome curtain stacking too!
    I really love it! I'm not sure if I already faved it, but if not, I'm adding this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    Hi Fischio, it's good to see you back! Very nice job on the Blue Palace both inside and out. I love what you've done with those curtains as well. :)
    sigg.gif

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Hi Fischio, welcome back! :) Great to see you building again for sims 4! Love your palace! Gorgeous architecture and the interiors are pure luxury! WOW! Love each and every room! Particularly that indoor pool! Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. <3
  • Options
    @rosemow: Hey rose! Great to hear from you again :smiley: Your comments are still as thoughtful as ever. Thanks!

@Manssom: Thanks! Believe it or not I didn't use MOO in this build only a little object resize action with paintings and curtains :smirk:

@RyeCris16: Hey nice to meet you :smile: and thanks for the complements! I'm happy you liked the landscaping since I didn't have a lot of room to work with. I miss the old TS3 64 x 64 lot size :'(

@petalbot: Thanks petalbot! The stacked curtains definitely upped the fancy factor in the interiors :mrgreen:

@yanti: Thank you it's great to be building again! :)
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    edited September 2015
    Fischio wrote: »
    @RyeCris16: Hey nice to meet you :smile: and thanks for the complements! I'm happy you liked the landscaping since I didn't have a lot of room to work with. I miss the old TS3 64 x 64 lot size :'(

You're very welcome and I completely agree with you about the hoping to return a 64x64 lot. However, SimFans.de confirmed that there will be a 64x64 lot in a new Expansion Pack coming in November called Get Together, YAY! :smiley:

Source from SimsVIP: http://simsvip.com/2015/08/07/the-sims-4-64x64-lot-size-confirmed/
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    RyeCris16 wrote: »
    Fischio wrote: »

You're very welcome and I completely agree with you about the hoping to return a 64x64 lot. However, SimFans.de confirmed that there will be a 64x64 lot in a new Expansion Pack coming in November called Get Together, YAY! :smiley:

Source from SimsVIP: http://simsvip.com/2015/08/07/the-sims-4-64x64-lot-size-confirmed/

Awesome! Gigantic castle building time :mrgreen:
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Wonderful to see you building again, Blue Palace is absolutely magnificent! Love how you've moo's the curtains with mirrors and pictures, fantastic effects :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    BrennachanBrennachan Posts: 2,055 Member
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    WOW !! :open_mouth: Absolutly Stunning !! <3
  • Options
    @masajo: No moo'ing actually :blush: just enlarging a bit unless that's considered moo'ing now? I haven't been using moo since I get paranoid about things disappearing :anguished:

@Brennachan: Thank you Brenna! I appreciate it :mrgreen:

@AIRIS6962: Thanks! I'm glad you like it :blush:

• Options
    SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    Wow how many times tonight do I have to pick my Jaw up off the floor! Amazing love it something to aspire too as I am good at modern places but not at castles so things to aspire too yet!
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Fischio The Blue Palace is a stunning luxurious build . The interiors are gorgeous with meticulous attention to authentic detail.
    :) Folly
  • Options
    @Nejioranaid: Thanks! Much appreciated :mrgreen:

@Sorceress: TY! I'm the opposite lol :lol: I built an entire town of castles in my TS2 days :blush:

@follyfoot: Thanks follyfoot! I'm happy you said authentic since I had a bit of a hard time emulating the fancy pants level of the rl palace :mrgreen:

• Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    This palace is regal and exquisite. I don't think I've seen a palace build so well done yet on the gallery. You hit all the major notes and your decorating is spot on.
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Fischio, saw Blue Palace in the Gallery a while back and thought it was gorgeous! It's great to have you back & building for TS4 again. :) The sidewalk problem you mention may be related to the particular lot you used for the build, as some lots are affected by this bug.
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    @Ash072: Thanks! I'm glad you like it :mrgreen:

@BryonyRae: Thanks for the info! That glitch is a bit aggravating, but I'll just use terrain paint if I can't fix the problem. Since we'll be getting 64x64 lot sizes in the next EP i'll wait to reupload the lot so I can give the palace some proper gardens :smiley: