March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Lots 01/10 - By Rc_shabba - Student Housing

Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
edited October 2014 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hello everyone!

My new house sims 4.
  • 3 bedrooms
  • 3 and a half baths
  • kitchen
  • dining
  • living

It was built a 30 x 20 lot.

pictures B)

HLuE47vX

YwUcvQPt

S6Kdfcq0

You can find it in the Gallery at Rc_shabba

Comments

• misscbongmisscbong Posts: 736 Member
    Very unique build! It would be nice to see some internal shots of the different spaces, as that would help give a better idea of the decor and use of the space.

Great build!
  • DippyDesignsDippyDesigns Posts: 1,809 Member
    I love your use of colour, very original design, well done on a great build :)
    My Origin ID is DippyDesigns

DIPPY DOODLE on Facebook

644362_1491605541100631_1472781576571833276_n.jpg?oh=c0019c8ce2de98a0158c1aba60509bc8&oe=57C1A708

• gypsygypsy Posts: 48 Member
    Whoa! This is a cool build! The window placement is really interesting. It adds a lot of character! :D
    I'm Clementine. Can I... borrow a piece of your chicken?
  • JBEAR1JBEAR1 Posts: 537 Member
    Mental lol. Yellow Submarine and acid spring to mind ;) Well done.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    Your student housing build looks great! :) Very great exterior design of it! The colours of the areas of the exterior look very nice! It looks great how you have done the stairs in the build! The awnings look nice how you have used them. Nice types of and placement of the windows in the build! The layout of the build is great! It looks great how you have the rooftop umbrella civered table and chairs sitting area on the green coloured building. Sims will have great views from there. Great outdoors upper patio area for sims to enjoy painting on the easel in the sunshine.
    Great designing of the build! :)
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @rc-shabba - Love the whimsical design and color choices for this build. It's refreshing, vibrant, and energizing. I think it'd be cool as hell to live dorms like that. And I love the use of the boxed housing and stacking. Reminds me of Legos.
    5sXtTqH.png
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    What a fun build! I am loving the bright colours and the decorations! :D
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Fantastic Student Housing, very clever how you've combined the colours and made them work magic. A great design :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member

misscbong wrote: »
    Very unique build! It would be nice to see some internal shots of the different spaces, as that would help give a better idea of the decor and use of the space.

Great build!
    I love your use of colour, very original design, well done on a great build :)
    Whoa! This is a cool build! The window placement is really interesting. It adds a lot of character! :D
    JBEAR1 wrote: »
    Mental lol. Yellow Submarine and acid spring to mind ;) Well done.
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your student housing build looks great! :) Very great exterior design of it! The colours of the areas of the exterior look very nice! It looks great how you have done the stairs in the build! The awnings look nice how you have used them. Nice types of and placement of the windows in the build! The layout of the build is great! It looks great how you have the rooftop umbrella civered table and chairs sitting area on the green coloured building. Sims will have great views from there. Great outdoors upper patio area for sims to enjoy painting on the easel in the sunshine.
    Great designing of the build! :)
    Ash072 wrote: »
    @rc-shabba - Love the whimsical design and color choices for this build. It's refreshing, vibrant, and energizing. I think it'd be cool as hell to live dorms like that. And I love the use of the boxed housing and stacking. Reminds me of Legos.
    yanti68 wrote: »
    What a fun build! I am loving the bright colours and the decorations! :D
    masajo wrote: »
    Fantastic Student Housing, very clever how you've combined the colours and made them work magic. A great design :)

Thanks for the comments B)
  • TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    Love your Student Housing build! Really funky creative design with bold bright colours on the exterior, and lots of character, its a great built :)
  • Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    TheMatteo0 wrote: »
    Love your Student Housing build! Really funky creative design with bold bright colours on the exterior, and lots of character, its a great built :)

Thanks for the comment B)
  • Don_OelloDon_Oello Posts: 269 Member
    very creative, it resembles some of those containerbox homes you can find in port cities :D
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Wow! Gorgeous lot @Rc_shabba. :D
    I like the use of colors in your architecture, and amazing design too.
    I'm adding this to my favorites. :D
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16