Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    ohmyglobguysohmyglobguys Posts: 346 Member
    Must set an alarm for More Magic! :o

I'm a noob to the store and the forum. However, I've been playing Sims since the original. I'm so happy to have found these websites. ;D
    tumblr_n1hktrsv5i1skyr7eo1_500.gif

My wishlist: MeanMasterJay
    My Top 5
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    @MysticOstrich08 - According to Elianahere's calculator ( see the first link on the first page of this thread and move down a bit 'til you see it ) your price will be -117sp, so it should be FREE !!! :D
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    mmao.jpg

Hi everyone! - I wanted to stop by and let you all know that I officially own the store, and that I couldn't have done it without you. I started on this thread and so wanted to especially thank you for being so patient and welcoming to me, and to thank you also for all of your help, advice and encouragement. I never thought it would even be possible (or financially feasible) for me to ever own the store. And it went by so fast! I can't quite believe it's really over. :cry: I'm going to miss the deal stalking excitement, but not so much of the "waking up at 2:00am just to get a deal for free" stuff. I hope I will be able to help others on here as much as you all have helped me. <3
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    Congratulations, Jewels ( @jbsquared2000 )! I'll be along soon.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    @VGryphon - Yes you are, Eric, and I'm so excited for you! :smiley:

I was a little bummed, though, at the exclusive MMAO content. I expected it to look...special? Maybe a little fancy? A couple of ball caps and some plain shirts. :grimace: C'mon EA!
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

• Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    Sadly, I don't think I'll be getting the official completion or the MMAO items. The 3 gold worlds and Date Night will keep showing for me.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    Well, I don't have Lucky Palms gold or Sunlit Tides gold, although I have the components that together make up the gold worlds, and I got it. Then you'll just have to get the Date Night thing settled with customer service.

• Options
    FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    @jbsquared2000 congratulations on owning the store!!! :D<3 Yay!!
  • Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    @jbsquared2000 congratulations on owning the store!!! whoop whoop!! I only have 17 sets to go and then individual/exclusive items :)
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Welcome back @LadybugLeslie :smiley: So good to "see" you! Hope all is well with you and the family. Hmmn .... inye resting. ..funny how you went MIA just after getting your gaming laptop... :wink:

Congratulations @jbsquared2000 !! Welcome to the Own the Store club!! :)
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 5,004 Member
    @jbsquared2000 - Welcome to the club Jewels.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    friday027friday027 Posts: 610 Member
    edited July 2015
    RaeNic wrote: »
    @mothersuperior2 Thank you so much for Kevin's undergarments. He does seem to leave them around all willy-nilly, doesn't he? ;)

@jbsquared2000 Thank you so much for the items! And the messages that went along, they made me laugh. And I was able to get one of those sets thanks to you. :)

Hi, everyone! Hope you're all having a nice weekend! ^_^

Hi @RaeNic ! Yep - You have to be especially careful of those two, especially when they work in tandem! :D
    Post edited by friday027 on
  • Options
    friday027friday027 Posts: 610 Member
    edited July 2015
    mmao.jpg

Hi everyone! - I wanted to stop by and let you all know that I officially own the store, and that I couldn't have done it without you. I started on this thread and so wanted to especially thank you for being so patient and welcoming to me, and to thank you also for all of your help, advice and encouragement. I never thought it would even be possible (or financially feasible) for me to ever own the store. And it went by so fast! I can't quite believe it's really over. :cry: I'm going to miss the deal stalking excitement, but not so much of the "waking up at 2:00am just to get a deal for free" stuff. I hope I will be able to help others on here as much as you all have helped me. <3

@jbsquared2000 - Well, it's about time!!!! :star:CONGRATULATIONS :star: Even though you didn't have the store completely finished off, I think most of us were already so elated and celebrating your victory (with having no more wishlist ) at least a week ago - or was is two weeks ago... oh, who can keep track of time, anyway! :D
    Post edited by friday027 on
  • Options
    MysticOstrich08MysticOstrich08 Posts: 701 Member
    despina53 wrote: »
    @MysticOstrich08 - According to Elianahere's calculator ( see the first link on the first page of this thread and move down a bit 'til you see it ) your price will be -117sp, so it should be FREE !!! :D
    Thank you @despina53. I can only say I tried. Set my alarm for 3am and it NEVER went off!! Absolutely gutted, now frantically trying to find out when it'll next be on DD or the sale
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    Congratulations @jbsquared2000! :D

Can anyone tell me when I should expect Luxe Kidswear back on DD, it's #827
    (I'm BST time zone, if that matters)
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    edited July 2015
    Can anyone tell me when I should expect Luxe Kidswear back on DD, it's #827
    (I'm BST time zone, if that matters)
    In your time zone it should be up 6:19 pm on Aug 3rd
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @jbsquared2000 congrats on owning the store, welcome to the club
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    Thank you so much @angeljess26! Not much longer :)
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @jbsquared2000 Congrats and welcome to the club!!!

@vgryphon I have the issue with the gold worlds too. I've never even called customer service about it. But, once I got all the single items and the special ones I got the 'we are truly impressed' message so somehow the machine knows. (cues the spooky music) I don't have the issue with date night that you do, but, hopefully it will click the same with the machine.
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    edited July 2015
    Congratulations @jbsquared2000! It's always exciting to have a new member of the OTS club!

Welcome back, @LadybugLeslie! It sounds like life has lots of excitement coming up for you, too! :)
    VGryphon wrote: »
    Sadly, I don't think I'll be getting the official completion or the MMAO items. The 3 gold worlds and Date Night will keep showing for me.

I have at least two gold worlds where I bought the components separately. Even so, I still get the "We're truly impressed!" screen. If I keep clicking on MMAO over and over eventually one of the gold worlds pops up, usually with a silly low discount. There's no way I'm buying it twice, though. I would rather give my extra points to others. :)

Also, I finally ended up just buying the MMAO items at whatever discount they came up at. I tried for a couple of weeks, but it would never offer them to me for free.

As others suggested, maybe CS can fix the Date Night issue? It takes patience and persistence, but it is possible to get through to them. Be the squeaky wheel.
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    :star: Congratulations @jbsquared2000 on owning the store. :mrgreen::star:
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,377 Member
    Congrats @jbsquared2000 and @gnlovew for owning the store!! Couldn't happen to nicer people. And congrats to anyone else I missed, too far behind in this thread to try and get caught up. My picture thanks has been keeping me too busy to be out and about around the forum :)
  • Options
    are any of the items coming up on the dd not parts of sets? like single items
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    are any of the items coming up on the dd not parts of sets? like single items

The next individual item is number 806 - Suspending Suspenders. It comes up on August 2nd. If you scroll waaaaay over to the right on the current rotation of the spreadsheet there is a column marked "Part of Set". The note in that column will tell you if the item is a part of a compilation or set or if it is just an individual item.

An easier way to look for just the individual items is to use the "Sort by Part of Set" tab. Scroll down to the I's - individual items are listed there in the order they appear on the rotation.

I hope that helps and isn't just confusing. :)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    yes that helps a ton thanks @trithone
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top