Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 5,010 Member
    edited July 2015
    Here is a list of the current deal and the next 13 upcoming deals. The list includes a number of sets and a venue, Serenity Retreat.

Serenity Retreat is included in Sunlit Tides Gold. Purchasing Serenity Retreat, deal # 690 for 513 sp and Sunlit Tides Standard, deal # 972 for 1127 sp, for a total cost of 1,640 sp, is a much better deal than purchasing the gold version (3,524 sp).

Current Deal
    677 ) Relaxed Sweater / 29 / 75 / 61% / 2 hours
    Individual item; not part of any set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 268, # 380 & #458)

Upcoming Deals
    678 ) Shades of Heart / 40 / 68 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Girls' Bedroom Set; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge Compilation;
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

679 ) Hewnsman Outdoor Set / 270 / 495 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Hewnsman Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 463, # 309, & # 780)

680 ) Alvar Eero Compilation Trash Compactor / 55 / 90 / 39% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels; Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; Blast From the Past Compilation

681 ) Stacked Planters / 19 / 49 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft

682 ) Formal Glad Rags / 30 / 40 / 25% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Wear (The); Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation

683 ) Tiki Outdoor Party /544 / 1277 / 57 % / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2011 Compilation; Island Escape Compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 620, but less than # 155 & # 487)

684 ) Full Interior Castle Set / 147 / 427 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 737, # 536 & # 378)

685 ) Indulgent Living / 350 / 990 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 724, # 702 but less than # 261)

686 ) Home Economics Table / 38 / 75 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit; I Heart the '50s

687 ) Johan Door Plus / 25 / 64 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Dining Room Set; Regal Living Bedroom Set; Full Regal Living Set

688 ) Loads of Laundry / 708 / 1080 / 34% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation Includes Ultra Lounge Laundry; I Heart the 50’s Laundry; Bayside Laundry
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 447, # 399, # 834 & # 744)

689 ) A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set / 340 / 1250 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 576, # 424 & # 551)

690 ) Serenity Retreat / 513 / 1539 / 67% / 2 hours (less than 100, 244, and 643)
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but included in Sunlit Tides Gold
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 244, # 643 & # 100)
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    J8K9J8K9 Posts: 2,338 Member
    Have Serenity Retreat waiting for 972 on Aug.15th at 6:19 pm. yes I looked this one up! :) Pins and needles waiting is such an ouch! :(
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    trithone wrote: »
    Wow! Decided to check in tonight to find so many Happy Birthday messages! Thanks so much - I feel quite loved! I was so busy (good busy) over my birthday that I didn't have a chance to check in, so reading all these messages tonight was like having a good birthday all over again. :)

We are on our way home from our trip and should be back in VA on Thursday or Friday. I'll be back to updating the spreadsheet then. I've missed it. Sorry I have been gone so much, but there was just an awful lot to do at my parents' house. The list of all the projects we got done was 2 pages, typed.

We decided to take a different way home and are staying at the Enchanted Castle Hotel in Regent, North Dakota. It is a very out-of-the-way place, but is so much fun! The owner wants to help save his town so he built 7 of the largest metal sculptures in the world along the highway. Then he converted an old high school into a castle-themed hotel complete with a Medieval tavern and steakhouse. Very kitchy, but oh, so much fun!! I admire his efforts so much. If you ever get a chance to see the Enchanted Highway it is worth it.

I just looked at the Enchanted Highway. Love the Pheasants!! Love them all, but somehow the birds were just adorable and huge! The castle looks fun. Much better than staying at the Highway Motel. Have a safe rest of the trip home. :)
  • Options
    JENiiEYJENiiEY Posts: 225 Member
    J8K9 wrote: »
    Have Serenity Retreat waiting for 972 on Aug.15th at 6:19 pm. yes I looked this one up! :) Pins and needles waiting is such an ouch! :(

Serenity retreat is coming up tomorrow for 513 SP! :smiley:
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    JENiiEY wrote: »

Serenity retreat is coming up tomorrow for 513 SP! :smiley:
    @J8K9 - ^This!
    You likely meant to type Sunlit Tides as deal 972.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    J8K9J8K9 Posts: 2,338 Member
    Yes Me1620 I did. I got myself all mixed up.Nothing new there. :( I would blame my age but since were in a heatwave it's all the heats fault :) .
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    @J8K9 I like the way you're mind works! :)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    One of my last two sets I'm stalking is going to be active today! I can't wait!

This thread has been an invaluable resource in my quest to own the store!
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    Is anybody else getting the 'maintenance page' for the entire TS3 site? :/
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    calentscalents Posts: 245 Member
    despina53 wrote: »

Yes I just checked and I am also.
    Now a member of the Own the Store Club! Thank you to everyone who helped!
  • Options
    JaceighJaceigh Posts: 808 Member
    despina53 wrote: »

Yes, me too. :(

Happy Simming & Green Downloads! :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    One of my last two sets comes on the DD in 20 minutes! No technical difficulties, please! :worried:
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    OK, TS3 is back up :p
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    VGryphon wrote: »
    One of my last two sets I'm stalking is going to be active today! I can't wait!

This thread has been an invaluable resource in my quest to own the store!

Yup, me too @VGryphon, which is why I'm posting this here.

33u61om.png

Complete a Set forum started me on this slippery slope, and you folks just pushed me right over the edge! :lol::heart: : :heart:

Now I get to spend my time gifting :smiley: , hopefully I won't get those goofy broken ads like all day yesterday!! :confounded:

Thanks to everyone who helped get me here!! :heart::heart::heart:

(Sorry this isn't very eloquent, I haven't had my full quotient of coffee yet! :grin: )
  • Options
    jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    :star: Congratulations @gnlovew!! :star: I hope you ended up getting a good deal on the MMAO items. :smiley:
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • Options
    JemliaJemlia Posts: 255 Member
    Yay! Rah, rah, rah! Congratulations @gnlovew ! :cookie::star::sunglasses::star::cookie:
  • Options
    @jbsquared2000, I love your avi! Mine do that right before they face plant! Thank you!! :smiley::smiley: I picked up one item for free! The rest they kept offering me at 5 and 6% off, which I was too cheap to buy. I finally bit at 20 and 22%. (I have no patience, always my downfall :blush: ) Thank you!! :heart:
  • Options
    Thank you @Jemlia, I'm still stunned! (And still no coffee, because I keep staring at this instead of making some :lol: )
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Congrats @gnlovew couldn't happen to a nicer person. <3
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Congrats @gnlovew! Welcome to the club! :)
  • Options
    melaniet1020melaniet1020 Posts: 394 Member
    Congratulations @gnlovew on owning the store!! :smiley:
    Happy Simming!! :)
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Thank you @mothersuperior2, @bekkasan, and @Melaniet1020! Out of habit, I keep hitting Daily Deals and Sale, as though I've missed something. :grin:
  • Options
    friday027friday027 Posts: 610 Member
    @gnlovew - :smiley::smiley:!!!Congratulations!!! :smiley::smiley:
  • Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    gnlovew wrote: »
    Thank you @mothersuperior2, @bekkasan, and @Melaniet1020! Out of habit, I keep hitting Daily Deals and Sale, as though I've missed something. :grin:
    Congratulations! And yeah, I know the feeling. Apparently I missed 2 single items...
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    @gnlovew - Hooray! Another member of the IOTS club. :cookie:

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top