Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tyntesfield WIP Project - Completed! DL link on page 1

Comments

• Options
    sherrylynn8779sherrylynn8779 Posts: 2,102 Member
    edited July 2014
    Beautiful! Just plumb beautiful! I really am loving this build! :)
    My Twitter:: My Facebook:: Gallery Name: sherry_lynn1979
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited July 2014
    The garden areas look very nice! :) Very nice kitchen garden! The greenery and arches on the exterior of the walls there look nice. It looks nice how you have done the square sections with the plants in them and have the fruit trees nearby. . Great exterior of the greenhouse! Nice colour that you have used for the exterior. The gazebo is very pretty! It would be a very nice place for sims to enjoy sitting at the table there enjoying the sunshine. It looks great how you have created the gazebo!
    Very nice garden areas! :)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I think that you may need to shorten the title of your thread a little bit because long titles can cause errors when people are trying to post comments. I keep getting the error message and can only post on your thread by using quick reply.
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited July 2014
    I totally understand the need for a break with a project this big!

I really love your idea of making models for the rooms then saving everything to a collection. That will save you a lot of problems with the CASt application starting to lag in a build this size.

Not sure what you mean about your interior design skills - these rooms are BEAUTIFUL! I especially love the first bedroom. I'm looking forward to seeing more, when you're feeling up to it! :)
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited July 2014
    Oooooh! :D The kitchen garden looks so lovely and organised! The gazebo looks gorgeous too! :thumbup:
  • Options
    FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thanks everyone :mrgreen: and thanks rosemow especially for the headsup on the thread title! :oops:

I'm debating on whether or not to get the midnight hollow world since the lot will already require a venue and a bunch of store items, but there is something I almost can't pass up. First here is the pic of the fireplace in the main hall of Tyntesfield:

352107.jpg

Here is a pic of the fireplace in MH:

Thumbnail_300x300.png

What are the odds lol
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Oops, I missed the pictures on this page! Absolutely gorgeous :mrgreen:

I love how you combined the gates and archways leading out to the kitchen garden - very pretty! The greenhouse continues to look amazing, and that little gazebo is adorable.

I'm taking notes! :P
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Oh cool! That fireplace is the first picture that comes up when you google image search for 'gothic fireplace', so I don't doubt it was what they used for inspiration.

I would highly recommend MH. It has loads of great stuff for builders.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
  • Options
    MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    edited July 2014
    Had to sneak in and see what you've been up to while I've been on hiatus and wow the exterior and grounds are absolutely stunning. :shock: What a brilliant idea for the rooms! Keep up the fabulous work Fischio, I look forward to seeing more in the future. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    :shock: Whoa! That is awesome! Yea, I think you need to get the world! :D

It is next on my list of worlds to buy! I really want it for the savvy seller's stuff. LOL. Probably going to get the gold version, because it would be fun! :)

Gah! I really hope they keep the store open for a while after TS4 comes out, I am so behind it isn't funny and so much that I would love to "play" with! :D
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    @GReenCats: I just got MH and I love it :D It's so atmospheric and all the new walls are fantastic

@MeaganJo: Thanks! This is a massive house so there will be lots more to come :D

@Sherrylynn: I know how you feel lol I'm a couple of EP's behind myself :oops:

I have my next set of 3 rooms to share. They are strictly Victorian in style, and make use of the new MH wall sets <3. I'm so happy EA made a solomonic column. I think they make nice bed posters :D

Screenshot-311.jpg

Screenshot-310.jpg

Screenshot-316.jpg
    Post edited by Fischio on
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Gosh, these are just gorgeous! I really like those columns!

I really wish I had your graphics card, your pictures are always SO beautiful and detailed!

I love the wallpaper from MH! Now, I am most definitely going to have to buy it Friday! :D I really was wanting it for the Savvy Seller's stuff for community builds, but now I see some more potential!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    The bedrooms look very nice! :) The bed poster columns look great! Very nice patterned floor mats that you have used. Great layout of the room. The ceiling light looks elegant and nice in the room. It looks great how you have placed the different types of flowers in the corner of two of the rooms and have the statue in the corner of the other bedroom. The flowers are nice sights for sims to see whilst in their bedroom and the statue adds a great look to that room. Nice comfortable armchairs sitting area. The patterning of the chairs looks very nice. The scenic picture above the fireplace looks calming. Nice wall panelling!
    It is looking great! :)
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    My graphics card is actually kinda old and it doesn't take much to run sims 3 at high settings. Sims 4 should prob be in the same boat since sims games have never pushed the limit in pc performance

As for MH I'd highly recommend it if you want victorian/gothic stuff. Some nice gable decor with the world as well :D

I just redid my previous bedrooms with the new walls.

Screenshot-319.jpg

Screenshot-318.jpg

Screenshot-317.jpg

I redid the vanity to make this ridiculously ornate bench. I can get a million and one uses out of this chair and it will prob be as ubiquitous as the eiffels in my build :mrgreen:

Screenshot-320.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    The bedrooms look very nice! :) It looks very nice how you have done the curtains on the beds! Nice shades of colours and patterns that you have used. It looks very nice how you have created the bench!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    My aftermarket graphics card is awesome for the age of my PC (2006 it was new), but I have to keep my graphics turned down I run it at medium for pics and game play and low for building. After I got the PC I souped it up and as far as simming it does great, but I still have to be careful as to how much I put on her. Soon, I will be getting a new and awesome gaming machine that will be able to handle anything I throw at her! :D This one will be still used for light game playing as well as a homework computer for my daughter. :)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Oh, and that bench is splendid! Wonderful repurposing! :D
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited July 2014
    You always come up with brilliant ideas! Love that bench and the beds! :D That wallpaper suits the build so well too! :thumbup:
  • Options
    CloroxcleanCloroxclean Posts: 148 Member
    edited July 2014
    It's been about a year since I was interested in a forum thread, but this one has practically taken over my forum viewing. I have come back, day after day, just hoping for more. I love your idea for setting up the rooms. I'm glad that you got Midnight Hollow, it's an absolutely stunning world, and all of those items... you know how to use them well. If you don't mind me asking, where are those columns from, I don't recall seeing them? Anyways, once again, I love this build!
    New Sims 4 Houses All the Time
    Working on It!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    So glad you're enjoying the MH stuff! The next lot of bedrooms look amazingly gorgeous :D
  • Options
    AnchesAnches Posts: 177 Member
    edited July 2014
    OMG Fischio, this new lot is stunning again! Such a detailed and wonderful building and your ideas are really brilliant! :thumbup:
    I definite will download it too <3
    And thanks so much for this tutorial, it´s very helpful. :D

One week ago I did download your amazing Waddesdon Manor and I LOVE it so much, it´s stunning and I am speechless I never have seen such a wonderful building, THANKS SO MUCH for sharing it with us <3

By the way, your work inspire me for a new video story :D

x6kikn.jpg
  • Options
    OhHeyLuckyOhHeyLucky Posts: 1,338 Member
    edited July 2014
    What a beautiful build! I especially love the kitchen garden!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    @rosemow: Thanks rose! I'm really happy you like the color. I can go a lil overboard sometimes and make weird choices. I go through some of my old builds sometimes and wonder what I was thinking :oops:

@sherrylynn8779: :thumbup: on a new gaming pc

@yanti68: TY! I'm really likeing the new walls since the gothic ones that came with generations I think have a default shininess to them which is weird. Having your walls change color depending on the angle you view them is annoying :x

@Cloroxclean: Thanks! That's really kind of you. The columns is from supernatural EP. It's awesome :mrgreen:

@GreenCats: TY! Some great stuff in that world for sure :mrgreen:

@Anches: Thanks Anches :mrgreen: I look forward to seeing your video!

@xXAngelicEvilXx: Thanks! I love the garden too :D It's one of my favorite parts of the build so far :mrgreen:

I have the last 3 cookie cutter bedrooms to share :D. All that is left is the nursery and the butler's room. I went in a more gothic direction with the design this time.

Screenshot-334.jpg

Screenshot-333.jpg

I had to put in a purple room since I've done I think every other color of the rainbow :D .

Screenshot-335.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    These three bedrooms are very nice too! :) The top and bottom areas of the bed look very gothic and great! Very nice patterns that you have used for the ceilings in each of these rooms! Nice shade of purple that you have used for the last bedroom. Nice type of gothic style arm chairs that you have used. It looks great that you have used the star shaped coffee table in the rooms.
    All the bedrooms look great! :)