Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tyntesfield WIP Project - Completed! DL link on page 1

Comments

• KOman123KOman123 Posts: 1,065 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hi Yanti! *waves back* I didnt want to hijack this thread so I left you a message on your newest build!

Once again Fischio, absolutely stunning work!!
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited June 2014
    KOman123 wrote:
    Hi Yanti! *waves back* I didnt want to hijack this thread so I left you a message on your newest build!

Once again Fischio, absolutely stunning work!!

Lovely to see you! ((Hugs)) Heading back to check my thread. :D
  • 6020906060209060 Posts: 433 Member
    edited June 2014
    KOman123 wrote:
    :shock: :shock: :shock:

Stunning job! Your style reminds me of Jisgr8!

Don't you know that Fischio actually IS Jisgr8? :lol: And I'm happy to be the first one who found it out. 8)
  • FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    edited August 2014
    @KOman: Hey KOman! lol I decided on a new username for Sims 4 so I'm happy that I remind you of myself ;D. That means I'm not too rusty with my building skills since It's been a long time since I've played.

Update: I haven't had a lot of time to work on this build so not much progress, but I do have one small update to share. The RL Tyntesfield has this amazing diaper patterned tiled roof that I wanted to reproduce. Here's a pic:

img_1481.jpg"width=600"

Sims version:

Screenshot-225.jpg

I was reluctant to use cfe roofing since the ceiling underneath will undoubtedly turn to swiss cheese and I'll have to re-cfe everything, but I think it's worth it :D
    Post edited by Fischio on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    edited June 2014
    edited June 2014
    OMG!!! :shock: Is it really you??? Jisgr? :D I have always admired your builds and some of them are in my favourite folder! Great to have you back and great to see you building again! The roof is a STUNNER! More pics please? :D
    edited August 2014
    rosemow wrote:
    The roofing looks so very nice! :) Very nice pattern on it! It reflects the original building very well!

Thanks rose! The roofing for the RL version is so complex in shape as well as color. I think it has at least 3 different colors. Shame I can't cas normal roofing :cry:
    yanti68 wrote:
    OMG!!! :shock: Is it really you??? Jisgr? :D I have always admired your builds and some of them are in my favourite folder! Great to have you back and great to see you building again! The roof is a STUNNER! More pics please? :D

Aww thanks yanti, you're too kind :oops: Yes I'm the builder formerly know as jisgr8 :mrgreen: And since you asked I have a couple more pics. Again only a small update (busy weekend) with the chapel completed on the outside.

Screenshot-228.jpg

Screenshot-238.jpg

Screenshot-239.jpg

The last pic is the ornate side tower on the front of the chapel. I just got that one fence from the Russian themed set and it's perfect for this build :mrgreen: Though would it be too much to ask EA for a nice big rose window? :wink: ...I have to use the Chinese circle window instead :cry:
    edited June 2014
    The Chapel looks very nice! :) Very nice wall paneling! It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows! The side tower at the front looks very nice! Great dome roofing at the back area of the Chapel.
    It is looking great! :)
  • 6020906060209060 Posts: 433 Member
    edited June 2014
    Now I have to say that new roof looks way more better J! Can't wait to see more!

Ps. is it bad for you that I revealed your little secret? :wink:
    edited June 2014
    It is stunning! I love how you have used the columns and fence on the roof! Great choice! :thumbup:
  • sherrylynn8779sherrylynn8779 Posts: 2,102 Member
    edited June 2014
    OMG!!! You have some skilz boy! Sorry, sometimes I am influenced by my environment... crazy tv. Anyhow, I LOVE the roof and how you used the fencing and the little Eiffel Towers! So awesome! :D
    My Twitter:: My Facebook:: Gallery Name: sherry_lynn1979
    edited June 2014
    @rosemow: Thanks rose :mrgreen:

@60209060: TY Tom :D And don't worry lol I wasn't trying to hide it :wink:

@yanti68: Thanks! One of the perks of making a cfe roof is that you can put stuffs on it to fancy it up :mrgreen:

@sherrylynn8779: \o/ you noticed the eiffels :D Tyntesfield is really prickly so there will be mini eiffels all over the place. I'm curious what the game will replace them with if you don't have the object :shock:. It might look hilarious
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited June 2014
    The Eifels! Genius!

Game replacements.....Zoo built me a house once with ivy on the walls that I didn't have....imagine my surprise on downloading it that there were choo-choo trains all over the walls! That was interesting! In the same build she also used the automatic pet feeding bowl, which I did not have, and the game replaced it with a computer. But my sim dog Lucy assured me she could learn how to use it, so I left it there because seeing her at the computer made me laugh!

Stunning architecture! I love all the little parts and pieces that make up the exterior! I love how complicated it is, because I love to puzzle houses together like this too. The gorgeous windows, columns and arches really dress this build up! Beautiful MOOing! This is just stunning!

edited August 2014
    The Eifels! Genius!

Game replacements.....Zoo built me a house once with ivy on the walls that I didn't have....imagine my surprise on downloading it that there were choo-choo trains all over the walls! That was interesting! In the same build she also used the automatic pet feeding bowl, which I did not have, and the game replaced it with a computer. But my sim dog Lucy assured me she could learn how to use it, so I left it there because seeing her at the computer made me laugh!

Stunning architecture! I love all the little parts and pieces that make up the exterior! I love how complicated it is, because I love to puzzle houses together like this too. The gorgeous windows, columns and arches really dress this build up! Beautiful MOOing! This is just stunning!

Thanks Taryn! You never know, those choo choos might have been intentional and the ivy just a cover story :wink: Nothing as fun as computers or trains with the eiffels however. I was hoping for something like pink flamingos or gnomes, but only the fern in a glass house :? And yeah this build is indeed complex and I'm dreading having to work out the interior layout. How to divide long 4 tile wide sections of the interior into rooms and hallways...impossibru!

Happily I've finished building the place yay...so I have purdy pics to share:

Screenshot-243.jpg

I like this side of the house the best:

Screenshot-248.jpg

Front gate insanity:

Screenshot-244.jpg

Not sure what to do with this one courtyard inside the house. I could simply put in a flower garden or maybe add a "glass" roof and put some trees making a type of conservatory:

Screenshot-246.jpg

Another spot I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Do you think people would prefer a greenhouse/garden or a stable with horsey things in the open area? Stables are usually not part of the main house, but it is the servant section of the place...hmm can't decide

Screenshot-247.jpg

Last shot is of the main hall. Not part of the RL version, but I couldn't resist putting in a "glass" ceiling for the 3 story room:

Screenshot-245.jpg

edited July 2014
    The exterior looks so very nice! :) The way you have done the exterior looks so very intricate, detailed and very nice! Very nice colour of the exterior. It looks great how you have done the front gate! Great mooing work! Both a flower garden or a glass conservatory would look nice for the inner courtyard. I will look forward to seeing which you decide to do, and also whether you decide to have a greenhouse or stables in the open area section. The glass ceiling for the three storey room looks great!
    Each update of your build is great to see! :)
  • sherrylynn8779sherrylynn8779 Posts: 2,102 Member
    edited July 2014
    My jaw has officially dropped through the subfloor of my house! :shock:

Gorgeous and intricate! I can't wait to see how you put it all together inside! :D
    My Twitter:: My Facebook:: Gallery Name: sherry_lynn1979
    edited July 2014
    Love that glass roof and that courtyard pic! :shock: :shock: Nice gate too. The pattern you have used on the roof looks great! :thumbup:
  • GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited July 2014
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • 3TREES3TREES Posts: 1,964 Member
    edited July 2014
    My brain hurts after trying to think how you did all of this! This is just so magnificent and elegant! I need to take a nap after this lol
  • petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    edited July 2014
    Wow! Tyntesfield is coming along nicely. I love how you have done the front gate. The entire house so far is just stunning! :wink:
    sigg.gif

edited July 2014
    If you ever decide to teach a class about CFE tricks I am in! :mrgreen: *Hint* *Hint* :D
  • CloroxcleanCloroxclean Posts: 148 Member
    edited July 2014
    This build is stunning! I could never have the patience to build something as magnificent as this. All of the CFE work really opened up a lot of possibilities, I wish you luck in building this, since I would undoubtedly go crazy trying to make this as lovely as possible, but it seems you did it and stayed sane. I've bookmarked this thread and hope to see this masterpiece flourish.
    New Sims 4 Houses All the Time
    Working on It!
    edited August 2014
    Thanks everybody! :mrgreen: I haven't gotten much more done, but I was floored with the release of the new set. WALL IVY!...what would be a male equivalent to squee?....SQUOOOOOOOH! I've wanted ivy for ages and it's uncannily perfect timing for this build. Some shots of it in use on the back wall and greenhouse:

Screenshot-262.jpg

Screenshot-264.jpg

Rose garden courtyard:

Screenshot-266.jpg
    edited July 2014
    The wall ivy looks very nice set on the back wall and the greenhouse! Very nice greenhouse! It is great that you decided to have a greenhouse. Very nice exterior of the greenhouse! The roofing of the greenhouse looks great! The rose garden courtyard looks lovely! It looks very nice how you have designed it, using the hedge fencing and placing the flowers,then the water fountain in the middle. The ivy looks very nice on the wall there too.
    Very nice updates of your build! :)
    edited July 2014
    Great use of the new set! The ivy is fitting there perfectly! LOVE the greenhouse and that rose garden is stunning! :thumbup: