Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited March 2017
    @LunBeauty Yeah I try to look for a big bigger worlds when I move them around lol,
    got some installed. ohhhthat blonde guy looked awesome after the styling.

@venusdemilosims I love reading the back stories so interesting great job.

Here is another update

[img][/img]k2dqiUG.jpg

Family decided to move to a bigger city one called simmeapolis or something likethat.

[img][/img]TDffK2P.jpg

[img][/img]kDCjJd8.jpg

[img][/img]iALQ9g8.jpg

As it was a sunday the day after their move, River and Josh decided to hang by the pool while,
    their parents got things in order.

[img][/img]xdgj9ei.jpg

River needed to go to bathroom and happened to walk in on the Landgrabs kissing uh oh

[img][/img]dZ4h3wI.jpg

They went to buy a snack and a soda after a while out i nthe sun before ehadign home.

[img][/img]Rdyzc7f.jpg

River picked Adam up from the chair after he was done with dinner.

[img][/img]PR6GyRT.jpg

And spent time on the computer a bit.

All for now.

Post edited by Silverofdreams30 on
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @venusdemilosims I've seen it too. Like I've seen sims with the "Commitment Issues" trait go on to be happy married faithful husbands and wifes. I've even seen family-oriented or nurturing sims that were still bad parents.
    I think Skylar was mistaken too. Terry seems like the kind of person/sim who doesn't care about social status, whether you're a geek or Miss Popularity or what have you. What Skylar did in response was definitely not the way to go.

@Silverofdreams30 I have a few nice custom worlds that I like to use. Most of them are pretty big worlds and I bring over sims from pre-made Maxis worlds into them in order to populate them.

Nice update! Hopefully the family will enjoy their new home.:)
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,024 Member
    edited March 2017
    @jillbg Yes, it does take some organization to keep up with the other thread! HA!

@Silverofdreams30 I have my age stages all on Epic, but I always age the infants and toddlers early too. ...I think Crystal is very pretty. Love her eye makeup. ...River aged up to teen nicely! Lovely. And Josh is a cutie. ...Congrats on Adam! ...River and her mother look very much alike. ...Fun gnome pic! ...Josh and Adam are so cute. ...Neat photos on the walls. ...Anoki bathing! Nice. ...Darling pic of Josh pouting in his crib! ...Gorgeous River. ...And Josh makes a cute little boy. ...I liked the night sky picture. Pretty. ...Lots of burglar excitement! LOL ...Love the diving picture. ...And great seeing the kids together too.

@venusdemilosims Bassy is too charming for his own good! But as he ages, his once endearing boyishness and brilliant talent will not make up for his selfish philandering, I think. His regrets over the relationship failure with Cherise came too late. ...Sonya the butler in her bikini! ...I haven't seen Jazz Lyrics in awhile now. Cute pic of him with Kaydence. ...Enjoyed seeing some of the family backstory. ...Good to see Skylar too. ...I love the magazine and newspaper photos and articles of your sims. So neat. ...I'm glad Savannah is making sure Bassy's two children by Cherise are taken care of. ...I made a few comments on a couple of your posts on the other thread too.

...I've also seen sims with the same traits behave differently. I've even had a sim move to a new world and start acting differently. I think it might have to do with whatever choices they make in the beginning. If they keep making those same choices, it sort of gets ingrained until a change is forced on them.

@Zabeth0 I will definitely give the ghost ladies new clothes when they get resurrected. Although, the island isn't strictly Medieval, just somewhat behind the times. LOL ...Interesting how Rafael and Dante are able to interpret subtle body language "tells." And their secret code for reading people. Perceptive men. I like how Rafael quickly analyzed ideas for using Chester, and I wonder what brilliant plan Rafael has for Mr Swain!

@LunBeauty I commented on your updates on the other thread, but just wanted to say I'm really enjoying your story. I like the twins, especially Cheri. ...You say you moved to Australia. Where were you living before? ...Lots of great looking sims in Isla Paradiso!
    ____

Here are 3 random screenshots that I didn't share on the other thread. These were taken at the castle home.

Even the ghost ladies like the archery range!
    iFFsmpy8j-gXQkyUZT-eJO_Xr_2E2YFL_aLgoYpVW6LZR_eXDUyLkf5hnGrf-RC2CXZIuh_cP-SJ0OB3Cnv8gMLsG9cwui5m6_Rl-8rm-FJ-n1n8tY-ScDuYFPhl8zQxVb6B5PowJvgqxyNrTWsrQ2zjZLE1Yn4mEhw8g9PlAJUzHqkBbc1YaPX1UUT2AxLbBj_BI_iBlL-Ed9EnyUNUyRDSozKXxTIiMCKXc_oDzhbM8i8XfdR7dMEQFyc3aOIrEFJUP1FsFr7MlFszpKzDcUeBcRRpB_Qn0x7f-quQckHbGNwTbLkG_MztNKNVVxwjWT0k4blwmePV8vDYqSVdjPLJyP6hMnxOlzzWkub92QiQIKPUrkQ4p494DsyeYLArzp5zW2HkPpZnRHCeIjkqOd40o8Tbl_7574UK6x-UT4SG-Cw160tBNrnkOiRywH6w8VMBnTqXnH3Sl47H0WKnuSKQzV4cwolmkhiTvaeruiHXb1m8OdC58-we4XCK09XRzDuaU1w__j_MuvS2pZiFwGoRuSmwi58wuFOUnN1mQWxPoDvfZlPz5D8aQoavCYWHLMgcKAeg3EMhO5Vn85YxxeglSsxLRjPSRRsvkwhB22BjiiSwJy7m0Q=w1600-h896-no

Eileen checking out the statue.
    cf4BSLCt8tAb7kAe-2O71giBy-gQIyx2kgCruqs3UXdGf1APiWStJ6F-KBZsnyPgIaxGtXR8l03edx0SRQBlJfDBacqin7XCa1SrTU1wdCCLX-Nm_AzoPisMuHhN5nnwUw2SDGzMpktomj_0YYqbXi1PUHk_80y-TO3Qdmnm-AQmAO_QCZTrhPyRAJrAfmpgKJywhat_hG1QrE9UmSNQNpMxRyxHC-pNmcczdpAGbKw3MYBg2S7aNBSZtlJLRj72pVmT8G6YmszMgzsaUIileJkdnXqDiGGRdShS0Z-u9NCLJUZQkm6ucH6E1rdCh0C86zYfdE7UvwVVLjPMxSe-KAMinWIwhCAUmFoXcXo6No2w134z873ZhsR4-yXODn4rqKi1W-x8oNKTvrYn-qnz1SqIm5ijxV1rK3Xky-mXO24OOsG3tUsIdYwu87DSFx15752EosNEh7FQdkU08WzMsJdoHFYLjIuU1gto6_DqEA2Wxo9AxWY-J45o97cw1HkUY9xE3Mb7YrvU5Qv6wNP2RxtM0IkAi-mwXvNnDp9trZD1mhqmRTsbTYMsS1uuYbsTp5PpWgd6I0d_gltmUuk6dbAe07MfnxioMf4hyfiKakgoBAxg-nhOBg=w1600-h896-no

Romance upstairs and down! And two guys lined up to use the wishing well.
    dCQnu9C2R9-_KTwzsWMwsOBIN4H3XDbglm0QITAr12zK4hi5gN9EY8M7Y8hSL7HaRmSkG-hKmCJa4ZgvHaIzkHbZofgWLbigNN11YgmNxD3g4ugWBciNJzEBgWaZVAyEl8cbeHwGIQy8IvBZL7awg_6Zw1ROYSit49x2PlartxM_3-q3WnxSnAFdFwkp1R7Bk1qKWeWJ6Hb12HppRGX28ETTVas4re0dtwvcBMQAjQMW9-fbUYc9PKum7FCfJ7lYrA5icTcfV6InqAsB9CxvtGYFU9dxHFSjgQIZMHGN-sQnRBS7qlNqqu8znyG521TCoPU2EDcCMn9YVT2IYf2cPFBuYELZkVmbfyYMVql5gMMeWow2ZJA8tdfctgkldCiwcVNMRYAImpDXj0ohyDY326QW9q3NnTy-eSxcC3DyDFUoHXpTTj1a0FKzbhB_O0r0bxO5rQKaHb7NttOF7-jLf_Baz3LKE9K35oPexHUVCvDG_d5uNyJX-yo-XnKBcm6NzJZnQZEwXYrLSmbkdkDiQUuBwTDhwqKIpi-3I1cgYjGSmGTu8ONs_4_osWflyeoDr7QVtZ29i8QKBBvxH_8cY9JXE0uNDJJ1xzITl-x1CN6J3WiyuNk8WA=w1600-h896-no
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @lanlyn I guess they wish for their turn in the turret with their ghostladies! :p Line up, boys!
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @lanlyn I post on both threads because quite a few simmers frequent the other thread and I like reading the stories there, plus I wanted something to contribute. :) Usually I don't really do a story that features siblings. Most of the time they're roommates or I do a single sim. I was living in Texas before actually. :)

Nice pictures!
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,024 Member
    edited March 2017
    @LunBeauty There have been several people who post on both threads. I used to, but decided to focus on the other one because this thread had really slowed down and I didn't want to spam it with only my updates. :D Now, this Play and Share thread has started booming again. That's great. Love the stories here. :)

EDIT: I've lived in Texas too--several years ago. I was actually born there.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    @LunBeauty Yes I have so many worlds installed, some of them were a bit small but looked lovely.

@lanlyn Nce update lots of romance very nice, when river saw the kissing going on that was like a first I saw in my game I usually do
    not hang out alot at the lots haha. I to sometimes post in the other thread but find it difficult to keep up with all the updates so not as good commenting on all of them individually .
  • Options
    (This will be another multiple part update. I always get so caught up into playing that I don't realize how many pictures I've taken. This time it was an even 100! I know I should slow it down a little, but there's just so much to record! I hope y'all enjoy! :) )

wV5jBa6.png
    Cheri ended up with a promotion and, therefore, an upgrade to her career wardrobe, which I think looks very professional on her.

Ln199pd.png
    She took a chance to relax in one of the massage chairs during one of the salon's down times. A foot massage is just what she needs.

iTIS4zZ.png
    PLpTFyU.png
    Unfortunately, she also has to deal with unhappy customers.
    "I was told that if I didn't like the service, I could come back and get a full refund! What do you mean I can't?"
    "I'm sorry, sir, but according to your receipt, this happened over a year ago, we only issue refunds for 30 days or less."
    "You'd better do something about this."
    "I'm afraid I can't. I have to follow policy."
    "This is all your fault!"
    "My fault? I wasn't even here a year ago!"
    But the man seemed keen on taking his anger out on her and threatened to tell one of her superiors.

Wyn9NEY.png
    Needing some time to cool down before she slapped someone, she went into one of the other rooms to read for a little while. She only hoped that she wouldn't get into trouble for this later.

1lSwwHv.png
    MhWZQE5.png
    It was a pretty slow day at the salon so there wasn't much for her to do. She even soaked in the hottub in the spa area with Harley who seemed to be a frequent visitor.

Xdhgok9.png
    But it wasn't long before she was called out to give a make-over to a teen named Chandell.

uuBboqj.png
    IOO7oi7.png
    Before pictures.

WlA3EpS.png
    0YkngxZ.png
    After pictures. Cheri got rid of those two braids and gave her some natural make-up and a nice sleelevess button up top and shorts set that any teen would love. :)

RP8IkUz.png
    Right after she got done with Chandell, she immediately had another call, this time for Karlie who definitely needed a bit of work.

WFKcwXf.png
    bjl3KMZ.png
    Before pictures obviously.

kdQVS2T.png
    52wZ9Vj.png
    Karlie is still sporting the short hair, which looks great with her face shape, but now she's wearing a nice tye-dye crop top with some very nice destroyed shorts, perfect for the beach and it definitely shows off her rocking thighs much better. ;)

ybTj9IR.png
    Cherise also decided to give Florita a make-over, even though Flo didn't request one. Cheri's nice like that. :)

l5cLcOw.png
    Florita was pretty as is and all Cheri did was take her hair out of the bun, use a curling iron on the ends a bit and touched up her make-up.

3RXzMUD.png
    Florita was excited beyond words.
    "Why don't you eat something before you head out? I'm about to cook my famous Goopy Carbonara."
    "Well...I was going to stop by and grab a bagel from the cafe on my way back, but a real meal sounds much better!"

tSX02XY.png
    Cheri discovered that Florita had twins, a boy and a girl. The boy was asleep, but the little girl was up and Cheri had a little fun playing with her while Florita made lunch. I think the boy's name is Jean and the girl's name is Gretchen.

P2RDcyW.png
    Florita's goopy carbonara was definitely the best that Cheri had ever had and she made a mental note to return soon.
    Also, ignore the infant lying on the floor back there. Apparently, Florita doesn't have any cribs and her house is only one bedroom. I think I'll let SP move her as she is allowed to. Oh, and when Cheri got up to do the dishes, Florita scolded her for being inappropriate.....What?

uDLIdm1.png
    The rest of the work day was pretty dull and afterwards, Cheri stopped by the store for a few things and ended up bumping into a teenager who looked like a two year old did her make-up. Cheri definitely would get her hands on her later for a make-over.

YPMALJv.png
    Along with her purchases, Cheri also bought some Peach seeds as she had always wanted a peach tree and planted it outside.

tivjwnE.png
    After showering, Cheri hopped into bed, in brand new pajamas mind you! They were on sale in the clothing aisle and she couldn't pass them up.

EEqiQsx.png
    While Cheri was sleeping, Devin soaked in the hottub and was just loving life in general. Unlike his sister, he didn't have a care in the world. The only thing that would make this better would be a beautiful woman in the hottub with him, or maybe two. The more the merrier.

RtR516y.png
    He got out of the hottub and changed into his boxers and...tried to get into his sister's bed with her for some reason, even though he has a perfectly good bed and there is nothing in the way of that. I chased him out because that's just creepy and put him in his own bed.

(That's it for this update! The next part should be up pretty soon. :) )

• Options
    @LunBeauty I might have to try the styling career again, I remember I was not good at it last time haha.
    uh oh Devin watch out cheri will scream at you if she wake up lol. reat udpate.
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 It's pretty easy, but boring I'll admit. As soon as Cheri gets to level 10, I'll have her do something else.
    She definitely would have, lol. Thanks! :)
  • Options
    (Here's the next part!)

KGhC5YT.png
    Cheri was up pretty early the next morning and immediately brewed some much needed coffee.

WZ4389d.png
    Afterwards, she sketched a few new fashion design concepts before it was time for work.

EAhwAFz.png
    Her first client of the day was Sean Vidal who was in bad need of some work.

btZvFxA.png
    Despite the fact that his eyes were bit too far apart, he cleaned up nicely, especially without the mismatched beard.

nBgTrxm.png
    WRmuwK5.png
    Her next client was Randi Patronel who I made awhile back and added to the neighborhood along with some other sims. She wanted the works. Like 3 everyday, new make-up, new shoes, a new hairstyle and hair color, new accessories, and I think new formalwear.

fsGNKnw.png
    Cheri washed out the purple to reveal her natural black hair underneath and gave her a cute short style and some light summery clothes.

LXP4axP.png
    But when Cheri entered the salon, one of her superiors was waiting for her and called her over.
    "One of our customers complained yesterday that you were rude to him and refused to give him a refund."
    "I was not rude, sir. But I did refuse to give him a refund. He wanted one for something that happened over a year ago."
    "Yes, well...we do want to please our customers. After all, the customer is always right."
    Cheri couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Sir, I was only following company policy."
    "I understand, but I'm afraid that you made him unhappy. Therefore, I'm going to suspend your pay for this week."
    Cheri blinked.
    "Is there something wrong?"
    Oh, there definitely was something wrong, but Cheri just smiled as she couldn't afford to get fired. "No sir, is there anything else?"
    "Actually, yes there is. It's your hair. I understand that you feel the need to express yourself, but some people might get distracted by it. I think it would be best if you washed all the pink out...just for the benefit of the customers."
    You mean it bothers you and you don't like it. So you're pitching a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 fit and making me change it, she thought, but forced a smile. "I'll get right on that tonight!"

BNnBbT8.png
    While Cheri was getting reprimanded for literally no reason by her jerk of a boss, her fellow Stylist was striking out with the tattoo artist. Just as well, he deserves much better!

HB5PL3Z.png
    Feeling very stressed, Cheri headed into the tattoo parlor to get a tattoo and ended up getting a black rose on her lower back, which I didn't take a picture of because I spaced out. But when you've seen one rose, you've seen them all.

R88vxEQ.png
    nHIC0jJ.png
    Meanwhile, Devin was constantly striking out with Karlie, who didn't seem to like him very much.

Wsxnr6b.png
    "What is your problem? You think you can have any girl you want?! I know about your affair with Rosemarie. I don't sleep with homewreckers.
    "Who said I want to sleep with you and that's definitely not true! Where's the proof?"

w3bs0YV.png
    Luckily, he was saved by Rei who engaged in a pillow fight with him.
    "Oh, come on, Karlie! He's a cutie! Stop being such a stick in the mud and let him visit for a little while!"

nNZE8Eu.png
    But Karlie was having none of it.
    "Now you're trying to brainwash one of my best friends!"
    "Karlie, geez, chill! Go take a shot...or twenty."

lccwcT8.png
    Rei made things better by presenting him with a bouquet of purple roses.
    "You definitely know how to cheer a guy up, sweetheart."

WnvVf7f.png
    wTI0X8l.png
    "Seriously, what is your problem, Karlie?!" Rei asked, miffed at her friend. "Every guy that comes over, you give him an attitude! This is why you can't get a boyfriend!"
    "He's scum, Rei! He's having an affair with a married woman who has four kids and on top of that he's seeing other women while doing that as well! I'm not going to let you get caught up in the middle of all that!"

B40vu8a.png
    IdHycjs.png
    But Karlie also seems to be bi-polar because the next thing I knew, she was trying to flirt with him, although Devin didn't seem to be impressed. He didn't really care one way or another.

wd6P4uW.png
    But he had no problem accepting a flirt from Rei. She was nice and definitely his type. He liked brunettes better anyways. Karlie seemed too stiff for his liking.

OLlLYuB.png
    Karlie did try to make amends, but Devin was having none of it and actually left soon aftewards. This girl was just too weird for him.

T6TLdR2.png
    While all this was happening, Hinni was staying out of the whole matter like any smart person would. I like her! :D

2NEvBCu.png
    Cheri's day at work wasn't getting much better. She couldn't believe her boss had pulled 'the customer is always right' card. She should be getting rewarded for following company policy, not reprimanded and certainly not told that she couldn't have her pink hair! It defined her! It was who she was!

wbfP25m.png
    VgtL5Ed.png
    She had a fifteen minute break and called Haku, but she couldn't even enjoy talking to him because of her boss walking by to tell her how many minutes she had left on her break. He definitely didn't harass the rest of his employees this much. She definitely felt like picking up the cash register and throwing it at his head, but couldn't afford to get arrested for assault and battery.

aE6egYS.png
    Towards the end of her shift, she practically hid in one of the back rooms. She kept telling herself that she badly needed this job.

59NQrIh.png
    Her other two co-workers also had no problem slacking off either.

1KoBOhT.png
    Meq6L6U.png
    Cheri was more than happy to get off at the end of the day and headed to the nearby bar for a drink.
    "Haku?" she did a double take when she saw him standing behind the upstairs bar. "What're you doing here?"
    "Eh, I quit my paparazzi job and still needed the money. You look like you had a hard day."
    "You have no idea, how about a drink...or twenty."
    "I'll make you something strong...as long as you're not driving."
    "I'm taking the taxi home."

A2BwdcZ.png
    w1S6IZj.png
    He made her the strongest drink they had. "Wanna talk about it?"
    She found herself telling him everything about her day. "And then my boss says that my pink hair is distracting and that I need to get rid of it!"
    "Sounds like he just doesn't like it."
    "That's what I was thinking as well! Because as far as I know, no one else has complained about it."
    He offered her a smile. "Either way, I think you'll look stunning, even if you had neon lime green hair and a buzz cut."
    Cheri blushed, but snorted. "Get back to work, you dork."

vi6crye.png
    jFGjYsH.png
    He did just that and served Sean who had also showed up and also served her a free plate of nachos, paying for it, himself. He even added lots of extra cheese and jalepenos, knowing it would cheer her up.

ABcmArM.png
    Before leaving, she danced with a very nice elderly gentleman who had just retired from his job today and was celebrating.

(That's it for this update! Hope you enjoy! The next one will be up soonish!)
  • Options
    @LunBeauty another great update , Sean and Haku are both gorgeous after the remakes.

here is one from me again

[img][/img]0SdejPd.jpg

Looks like River found a friend, who could this mysterious person be?

[img][/img]VI7058t.jpg

[img][/img]ak19qug.jpg

They were really chatty, Thorne was his name ( one of my created sims)

[img][/img]pIWnFuN.jpg

their new home

[img][/img]JaBOaJA.jpg

[img][/img]BFXkKQc.jpg

[img][/img]FlNpyix.jpg

Next day everyone woke up early

[img][/img]V8GMtOw.jpg

River was awake first and hurried to take a shower

[img][/img]QwtjNWW.jpg

Adam looked grumpy because he was hungry

[img][/img]uwcSJQP.jpg

but after that he played happily.

all for now.

• Options
    @Silverofdreams30 Great updates! :)

(This is the last part. It is a little picture heavy, but I hope y'all enjoy!)

predAKs.png
    WFEzozr.png
    Cheri stared disdainfully down at the box of hairdye. She was really hating her boss right now amd wanted to go egg his house, but she was too mature for that...and she didn't even know where he lived.
    "Guess I'd better get this over with," she sighed.

WqHnTip.png
    gkNMDH2.png
    yVn1QbK.png
    It was pretty straight forward and after twenty minutes, she washed the dye out of her hair.
    "I swear, if my boss still complains, I am so punching him in the face."

n5CjFJm.png
    It seemed it did work quite well. Her hair wasn't back to its exact original hair color, but it was pretty close. But she still felt all...wrong without her pink hair.

R7nG5Yd.png
    FEHkdQQ.png
    Devin really had no idea what his sister was doing, taking so long in the bathroom. He'd asked her if she had wanted dinner, but she'd said no. So he ate his burnt goopy cabonera by himself.

ljDoeXz.png
    After a brief work-out, Cheri sat outside at her drafting table and worked more on her concepts until it got too dark to see and the mosquitos came out.

Kh9XQM2.png
    uHneWD9.png
    FDVPZ7Z.png
    dzB6Qj3.png
    OEMFQgC.png
    She went inside and sat down next to her brother who was watching a movie. Devin gave her a passing glance at first before doing a double take.
    "You lost the pink!"
    "Yup."
    "Any reason?"
    "My boss is a jerk."
    "Eh...sounds about right.
    "Your boss hasn't made you cut your hair yet?"
    "Nah, he's pretty chill."
    "Yeah, until he finds out that you slept with his wife."
    "....He won't."

JMjtNde.png
    I need this puppy in my life! :D

vH3bRrI.png
    4dkhJNh.png
    Cheri got up early the next morning even though she had the entire day off.

Vy4Gmhh.png
    Devin was sleeping in as usual, so she ate her cornflakes by herself before receiving a call from Haku, who invited her to the beach.

tI38Bck.png
    She splashed around in the water while waiting for him when she got there, letting the foaming waves tickle her feet.

rAGKDX4.png
    qJ9iRBf.png
    "Hey, loving the hair!" he called when he arrived.
    Cheri might've been staring at his sunkissed skin a bit before she grinned. "Thanks! Nice chest hair," she teased.
    "I grew it out just for you," he joked, but there was a hint of a flirt in his tone.

IEafUkw.png
    fL6rqGm.png
    She was about to say something, when a whinny interrupted them.
    "Those horses are totally going to photobomb our pictures, aren't they?"
    "Yup."
    "...Splash montage?"
    "Splash montage."

cplES3v.png
    eXIyTHV.png
    le86ElY.png
    leculFU.png
    wwbrwBx.png
    WDAhNtj.png
    Yay splash montage!

rBo5aEi.png
    Y7Tzr2Z.png
    The two of them soon ended up sitting on the sand. Cheri leaned up against Haku. He hesitated for a split second before wrapping his arms around her.
    "Mmmm, I really needed this."
    "I'd do anything for my friends."
    She bit down on her bottom lip. "What, you cuddle with your friends?" she teased.
    He booped her nose. "Okay, so maybe you're a special case. You just look like you could use a good cuddle."
    "Hm...well...maybe we could be more than friends."
    He froze and looked down at her. She was now laying her head on his lap and reached up to run her fingers through his dark hair.
    "What do you think?"
    He smiled, but stood up instead.

OHvlDnO.png
    eLwCzCn.png
    "What's wrong?" she asked, approaching him.
    He turned around and smiled. "Nothing, I just like it where we are right now, as friends."
    Cheri's shoulders fell. "Oh." But she turned her frown into a grin. "That's okay!" she reached over to ruffle his hair. "Race you to the water!"
    *Photobombing horse is photobombing.*

0XqK8Px.png
    They spent most of the rest of their time together swimming around in the ocean, but kept sparing passing glances at each other when one of them wasn't looking.

HOVQrSI.png
    Back home, Devin was preparing a surprise for his sister and calling up the Pet Adoption Agency.

TtNPPnF.png
    He played his guitar while waiting for the arrival of their new family member.

WrKouXX.png
    M8ATAwE.png
    The newest member of their family turned out to be a rather skittish tabby in need of a lot of love named Maple. Devin hoped that this gesture would cheer his sister up.

(That's it for now! Hope you all enjoy!)
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    @LunBeauty Great udpate loving those poses , been playing around a bit with poseplayer aswell it is quit fun nothing I have posted on screens yet though.
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 You should post a few pictures. I have so many poses that I use the pose by name feature because the list would take forever to generate fully.
  • Options
    @LunBeauty hehe I only tried one screenshot the other day to see how it worked,
    if im happy with how others turn out I will post them hehe.
  • Options
    Had to delete all my sims3pack files, something made my game freeze up and no idea what, but still got my package files so just need to switch some things out for a while.
  • Options
    Sadly did not work had to uninstal and will have to reinstall, but I backed up my saves and stuff,
    just a little while until I will post next time.
  • Options
    Game is now reinstalled again yay.
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited March 2017
    @Silverofdreams30 Sorry to hear your game had issues but glad to hear you got it working again!

@LunBeauty Looks like things at Cheri's salon are getting very dramatic, lol. Aww I like Rei but not for Dev, lol. Hope he doesn't break her heart.

Finally got a chance to play a little, been so ridiculously busy. Think I'm going to have to go job hunting.

BaqTy5V.jpg

It was Saturday morning in Starlight Shores. Kaydence beat everybody up, including the butler.

NG8uP2T.jpg

She decided to sit on her mother's deck, which had a wondrous view of the seemingly endless ocean.

xwXvmpe.jpg

This spectacular view provided the perfect backdrop for workaholic Kaydence to - catch up on her college reading assignments. When she paid her mother a visit, she was in the midst of her first semester of studies at the Sims University Institute of Technology (SUIT), the top school in the nation for sims interested in science and technology. The only child of pop music's biggest superstar being a student here among the 'geeks' might have seemed odd, but Kaydence's father was a Jolina-Plumb. And she admitted in an interview that she was more comfortable here than she was at a Simmywood party.

6ZZbCM3.jpg

Kaydence left the deck to find her mother, who was still upstairs getting dressed. She remembered that it took her mother forever to get dressed. As image-conscious as Madison was, she had to be pitch-perfect - or else.

VbRK9FA.jpg

While she waited, she put on some clothes of her own, and realized that she had indeed inherited some of her mother's sartorial pickiness. Or had it been simply from watching her get dressed every morning when she was little? Not every little girl gets to shadow a pop star.

GhxWAsA.jpg

Kaydence decided to get a book to read while the minutes ticked away. Apparently Madison had made sure her library was well-stocked with volumes on famous singers. A bookcase of hers wouldn't have been complete without copies of her unauthorized biography, which she successfully sued the author not to publish. Curious, Kaydence decided to peruse it.

TCfp0W6.jpg

Finally, Madison emerged from her bedroom, and she was stunning, as usual. The vocal legend did have a stylist on her payroll, but she was not present on days like today.

pu0NuZw.jpg

A bemused Madison glanced back at her daughter, nose in a book as usual. Just like when she was little, Madison thought to herself.
    There were things in this book Kaydence already knew, such as that her maternal grandmother, Michele Marie 'Shelly' Guyton, was sixteen years old (her age) when she had her mother. What she didn't know was that Mitchell Dean 'Mitch' Westley, her maternal grandfather, was much older and married at the time. Or that Mitch and Michele had been woohooing since Michele was thirteen.

Was this the information her mother sued to keep secret? And why didn't she tell her, of all people?

c0PJrzB.jpg

As Madison grabbed one of the leftover hot dogs from the fridge, Kaydence began piping her with questions. Madison had to know they would be coming sooner or later.
    Post edited by venusdemilosims on
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    @venusdemilosims I know all about job hunting, not had a real job for years,
    It is so difficult to get one where Im at so its why im taking courses at uni while trying to find
    a job. Great update.
  • Options
    Here is finally another update, I decided to follow from Rivers day this time.
    It was sunday in SimMeapolis so River decided to go out to the new coffee shop that had opened.

[img][/img]Dc16xvn.jpg

[img][/img]kkfIy5H.jpg

At first the place was quite empty, but not long after it got filled with people.

[img][/img]dXJsVZP.jpg

( Edited premades I placed i world from different worlds)

[img][/img]MgBoz1i.jpg

Mr Mango decided it was time to entertain with piano I noticed.

[img][/img]fmJzbFk.jpg

[img][/img]pKJEeIt.jpg

[img][/img]10sR0aS.jpg

[img][/img]fq6ScrP.jpg

River had fun talking with people her own age

[img][/img]F2zzd04.jpg

[img][/img]b1HagWV.jpg

And even had a snack she stayed there the whole day.

That is all for now

• Options
    @LunBeauty I wonder why Haku is holding back... :/ Maybe he likes her too much? Or maybe he really only wants to stay friends? Or maybe he's into boys and is waiting for an opening with her brother? Geez... Hope she'll like the tabby! Hard not to... :)

@Silverofdreams30 Each time I think I've seen your cutest toddler pic, there's another one coming up! :) This time it's little Adam playing with the sheep! <3 Cool coffee shop!

NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    I've got a new chapter up: The Grey Witches Part II - Chapter 39 As usual, there are a lot of more pictures on my blog but I don’t want to picture spam this thread, so I do as usual – just post a teaser! Happy reading – and simming!

In this chapter we get to know Arthur Moon a little better.
    tgw02-39-43.jpg

Taïga goes from disappointment to a shattering revelation…
    tgw02-39-26.jpg

While Granny watches drama unfold at the Darers…
    tgw02-39-19.jpg
    tgw02-39-33.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @Zabeth0 I hope you feel well! :) It took a little longer than expected to finish the chapter, but Baba Yaga still has a rather important part, I love that mean witch! It's quite fun to write about extreme characters like hers! >:)
    NymlADp.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top