Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @jillbg thanks im a bit more active in the other thread now since its fu nto read all the posts there.
    Great update.
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited March 2017
    @jillbg Lovely preview pix as usual, will look at it later :)

I posted this in the other thread earlier but am reposting it here :)

G7SseY7.jpg

On this day music's biggest superstar was no longer 'Madison Avenue.' She was Madison Brooke Westley, and she was spending a Saturday afternoon with her teenage daughter, Kaydence, who was paying her a visit from Sunset Valley.

EHRFDj9.jpg

The first place they decided to go was the local coffee shop. But while in the limousine, Kaydence decided to ask her mother a few questions. "Is it true, Mom?"
    "Is what true, baby?"
    "Is it true that Grandma had you when she was sixteen?"
    Madison's silence led Kaydence to conclude that it was indeed the case. But instead of condemning her grandmother, she found herself feeling sorry for her. What must it have been like for a girl of her age to have a baby?
    And then there was the question of the father, said to be much older and already married. Surely there are more family members out there, Kaydence thought to herself.

7pY41EH.jpg

Finally they arrived at the coffee shop. Madison's eyes fell on a dashing soldier, and the feeling apparently was mutual.

8qHGKkF.jpg

A random townie guitarist provided musical accompaniment.

VRxNljq.jpg

As Madison ordered a latte, she got a phone call, asking her to perform at the Port-a-Party Warehouse at 5:30 that evening.

ygM0yap.jpg

Meanwhile, Kaydence was displaying her social gaucheness in front of a girl named Becky Lack.

ccOHGdC.jpg

Even in her specs, Becky recognized Kaydence as Alexa Barstow, the villainess in the TV show 'As the Sims Turn.' Promptly she whipped out her cell phone and snapped a pic.

8hXsZYq.jpg

"You two girls know each other?" the clerk asked, offering snack cakes at the register.
    "Um, we just met," Becky stammered.

wPfqdvG.jpg

Kaydence was joined by a paparazzo recording her every move.

gavGzR6.jpg

As Madison Avenue's limousine cruised through the streets of Starlight Shores,

2NP1Gwl.jpg

her teenage daughter, Kaydence, was arriving at Port-a-Party Warehouse, a noted private nightclub in town, with many branches throughout Sim City.

RMN3GVO.jpg

Kaydence, Madison's only child, was also the daughter of superstar actor Sebastian Jolina-Plumb, the result of Madison's torrid relationship with the handsome, talented thespian. But now that Kaydence was coming of age, she had amassed some accomplishments in her own right. She'd published a novel, enrolled in college, and was the star of a hit TV soap opera. Among the millenial set, she may be as famous as her parents.

zVTf75L.jpg

A few moments later the legendary pop star arrived in all her glory. She was wearing the same yellow dress from the morning, accented with a red sequined purse.

T2u2g0W.jpg

Madison walked to her dressing room and picked out her new outfit, and Kaydence followed.

LNK9xDO.jpg

"How's this?" Madison asked her daughter.
    "Wild," Kaydence laughed. "The usual."

qYXo3gM.jpg

"Hey, who dug all that information up about Grandma Michele and Grandpa Mitch?" Kaydence inquired.
    Madison replied tersely, "A nosy b---- named Sonja Hendricks. I don't know who she talked to to get all that."
    "Is it all true?"
    The usually bubbly Madison was silent, which told Kaydence that it was.
    "You sued to have it kept secret," Kaydence added. "Why did you keep it secret from me, of all people?"
    "I - I - I wanted to wait. Wait until you were old enough."

aGFiQP2.jpg

After taking a look at the stage setup, Madison changed into a different outfit. "I - I kind of think," Kaydence hesitated, "I kind of think I'm old enough now. I - I kind of think I need to know the truth."

MznyJpf.jpg

An assistant called for Madison to get on stage and perform.

*Note, this is when my laptop crashed. Right after this. This was the first time this laptop crashed while I was playing Sims in the 6 plus months I've had it so it took me completely by surprise.
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @venusdemilosims I guess Madison on stage was too much to handle! :s Lol. I hope you'll get it up and running soon. Lovely hair, Madison was stunning with it and the yellow dress. I think Kaydence is too poised - I would have asked tons of questions on the ride to the coffee shop, and then in the coffee shop! I admire that girl for her patience... :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 Yeah, I saw you there! I was very active on that thread about a year ago, then it quickly bacame too much. Not exactly in a bad way, just too many posts too fast, and as I used to comment on everybody's posts, I found that was about all I did when I had some time off. Now I just read and hand out likes and awesomes, and comment once in a while... :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    @jillbg yeah that is what I do to and its fun posting there aswell,
    when im more busy I usually just give out likes and awesomes to.
    I will post another entry here soon.

@venusdemilosims Great update
  • Options
    Last update for today in both threads.

[img][/img]DIlsPLk.jpg

Family enjoy themselves in Egypt as the kids went off to sleep
    parents stayed up logner to roast food and talk

[img][/img]7Ie9UHb.jpg

[img][/img]XkaH8zt.jpg

Later it was time for them to head to bed aswell,
    after they had painted pcitures of eachother.

[img][/img]4dDuNf3.jpg

Family had breakfast in the morning before ehadig out to do stuff.

[img][/img]Vr39cHc.jpg

And josh had a chat with some other explorers.

[img][/img]1oGDfgq.jpg

[img][/img]ZTcF8ir.jpg

River and josh first headed to the local market before going off on adventures.

[img][/img]fKxgG60.jpg

River decided to be brave and try one of the pyramids.

All for today

• Options
    edited March 2017
    @jillbg It gets too crowded there! Lol I can't 'talk' you know ;) It's great tho that so many people are still playing and enjoying this game even though Sims 4 has been out 2 and a half years. Yeah, good, flattering ethnic hair is hard to find! I've actually had that one awhile. The dress is actually from Island Paradise! CravenLestat is so good at making in-game dresses look like CC. I'm learning ;)
    One crash in 6+ months is pretty good, especially for a new-to-me machine, but still this one was fairly unsettling. So I have to be careful.

@Silverofdreams30 Lovely Egyptian vacation!

• Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,023 Member
    Just wanted to drop in and say Hi. I've read everyone's updates on the other thread and commented there--the ones posted since I last gave feedback here. Loved them all! :)
  • Options
    @venusdemilosims they are on there last day and evening in Egypt now ,
    had to work on their visa levels so can be a bit logner next time.
  • Options
    finished my course work for today,
    so i have another update played over the weekend.

My internet might disappear for a day or so switching internet company to fiber tomorrow.

[img][/img]CQrOg2c.jpg

[img][/img]dZ5qhfU.jpg

River gave up the pyramid as it was too heavy for her, she instead took her way over to the market
    and enjoyed some of its food. After a while one ofthe locals sat down at the table and they had a little chat.

[img][/img]47WPs6l.jpg

[img][/img]ZENetXQ.jpg

[img][/img]aLvHjGr.jpg

They all decided to round off their holiday with a water balloon fight

[img][/img]I7gk4g6.jpg

scenery

[img][/img]4zq7C6G.jpg

Adam beeing Adam haha

all for now
  • Options
    Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Hiya, guys! :D I'm a little bit behind again... :D I had my gallbladder taken out with robots...it's amazing what they can do these days...it kinda happened faster than I thought it would, they moved things up so basically, I thought I was going in for a consultation and the surgery would be weeks from then, but basically the consultation was one day and the surgery the next morning bright and early...well, earlier than bright, really...but anyway... long story short, I've got to catch up, but I am well! :D
  • Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    @Zabeth0 Glad that you are well.
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,023 Member
    @Zabeth0 Very good news! So glad to hear it. :)
  • Options
    @Zabeth0 nice to see you hugs

@venusdemilosims Great update

I have one more update today

[img][/img]0qRnKvK.jpg

Their last afternoon in Egypt River looked so annoyed for some reason.

[img][/img]vm1CHUX.jpg

[img][/img]Nxptusc.jpg

kids had a relaxing time in the sun

[img][/img]8a4AnFe.jpg

Crystal and Anoki some them time

[img][/img]jehwIQs.jpg

Soon they were back home again

[img][/img]GXdZ1AV.jpg

[img][/img]09zzKyR.jpg

River and Josh had a flu shot and then went to their favourite coffee shop

[img][/img]28gX8wg.jpg

uh oh poor Adam someone had mixed with the computer

[img][/img]fttv8uW.jpg

Josh walking to get dressed in the morning

All for now

• Options
    @Zabeth0 Terrific news! Glad to hear you are well! Hugs! Sure it wasn't any of the plumbots from Into the Future? ;) Just messin' with you! :lol:

• Options
    edited March 2017
    So, while Madison and Kaydence were out on the town on Saturday, Madison was called to perform at the Port-a-Party Warehouse. But my computer crashed in the middle of the concert. So I had to do some shifting around.

JUPoadC.jpg

Pop music's biggest superstar performed at what appeared to be a private party of an audience of mostly teenagers and young adults at the Port-a-Party Warehouse. It appeared to be a decent crowd, too.

91LMGwI.jpg

There was one concert-goer, however, who couldn't contain her excitement. She was the performer's daughter.

ubow0hb.jpg

Usually contained at these shows, having seen a bunch of them over the years, Kaydence couldn't help herself, much to the bemusement of the boy standing next to her.

3ftjmEs.jpg

Madison didn't become pop music's biggest star by accident, either. She began her career as a beauty pageant contestant, and then worked her way up the musical ranks through the sheer force of her charisma, ambition, and talent. And on this night, as it seemed every time she was on stage, it seemed as though she belonged there. She hit every high note and didn't miss a step.

sgjcZ7d.jpg

vp0pOkC.jpg

She soaked up the adoration of the fans and the applause of the crowd as she concluded the show. She received a permanent gig there on Saturday evenings.

pMuUAfL.jpg

After the performance, Kaydence presented her mother with a small gift. (She had a want to give Madison a gift)

TzubDMs.jpg

Madison seemed to appreciate the impromptu present.

davNn7U.jpg

After the concert, Madison Avenue's phone rang. One of her many admirers asked her out on a date. Kaydence looked on in bemusement and let out a deep sigh. Couldn't she spend one night with her mother?

XBQ1xzg.jpg

It was not a secret that Kaydence's mother was overwhelmingly, stunningly beautiful. And Madison Brooke Westley knew it, too. Not only did she know it, but she used her beauty and charm to full effect.

wunTSl9.jpg

In fact, Ms. Westley, better known by her stage name, Madison Avenue, had been named by Sim People Magazine as its most beautiful woman on three separate occasions - which was a record.

Vcj7MJZ.jpg

Once upon a time in Hidden Springs, she had literally charmed the pants off of a certain bachelor actor named Sebastian Jolina-Plumb.

1hPwW4z.jpg

But their torrid romance was flaming hot and ice cold, all at once.

3jhZ2tC.jpg?1

The result of this relationship, of course, was an extraordinary little girl.

s5V4ykr.jpg

With Madison out on her date, Kaydence whipped out her computer and began Skypeing her boyfriend, Terry, who was back in Sunset Valley. She was telling him all about the concert and about her mother's non-revelatory revelations. If there was anyone outside the family Kaydence confided in now, it was Terry.
    "I'm curious now," Kaydence typed to Terry, "how many more people are out there? How many uncles and cousins have I got on my mom's side? I need to know."
    "You know, your mom's very, very famous," Terry suggested, "they might start coming out of the woodwork now. Especially with you being related to them, too."
    "If my grandmother was sixteen, and my grandfather was married, then he had to be much older. Suppose he had other kids -"
    "These are questions you're going to have to ask your mom."
    "Yeah," Kaydence typed, "but I'm afraid to."
    Post edited by venusdemilosims on

• Options
    @LunBeauty: Rats. :( Wasn't that the supernatural family where Celine, the mom was the witch and Jaenelle was kidnapped by Mortimer Goth, and Juniper had just gotten married? That was a really cool family. I can understand your frustration. Ouch, there but unreachable!

Yeah, the storylines... I know how frustrating that is...

Lol, but I bet as a diva, she relishes those 15 minutes she's older too! Lol- all of the ladies, even the opera singers! ;) (Cheri: "I will have the tannest tan! It will be flawless!") Hmm- a mermaid, awesome! :D Lol @ choices of towels. :D He is attractive. :D Hmm- I wonder what trivial matter he was complaining about... (Devin: "Why do the fences only have half surfboards? Decorative half boards? Are they affraid if they use full boards us thieving beach guys are going to steal them from the fence leaving a little rickety wooden frame with gaping holes? Are these all the surf boards that goats have eaten the ends off of? What is going on there? What gives?" Guy: "Dude, just chill!") ;) Lol @ "...Touche." There is a difference of course, but it's common for people who know they are guilty to deflect to someone else. Hey, at least he only burnt the waffles- he didn't burn the houseboat down. ;) (Cheri: "...Wait for it...")

Ah, keeping in touch! :D Well, look at her, where would she even put it? :D (Cheri: "I just wanted a free hot dog, Devin, on the other hand...obviously he's famished!") Lol (Blond Bombshell: "You have hot dog breath...stop talking!") Yeah, most people want a better reaction to "I'm pregnant" than that. Yes, she does. :) (Cheri: Score!) Of course he's going to spin with her, she's got mirror shades! ;) (Devin: I look great!)

Always fun to find things you're good at. ;) Well, good until a guy maybe distracted her or knocked them both down. :D Went to the grocery store and saw a lady walking her parrot. ;) Yeah, maybe everyone decided hanging out on the beach and snorkeling and fishing was the best entertainment. ;) Well, at least she's not following her brother's example. :D Yeah, people are pretty relaxed about their kids in some places. :D But you never know, he might be trying to use his kid as a lure to make her talk to him. (Cheri: "So, you've left a toddler unattended on the beach, *Sarcasm* I'm so into you right now!") Lol @ "Bewwybutton." Looks like the hot tub did it... ;) Hmm, I wonder if Mr. Mango was using her for her computer...or if he just updated his facebook profile or something lol. :D

What, did he think she'd be keeping the boyfriend? :D I really like how you've got more dialog in your updates, even just a few exchanges really helps bring out their personalities. :D (Devin: "There are so many women, oh my word, so many, I must get to them all! Liquid courage away!") Lol- that seems like a boyfriend interview. :D Well, if it's on an island, I'm sure word gets around. :D Yeah, as long as the learning doesn't involve broken kneecaps... Oh, wow, Haku is a lifeguard and insightful. :D Well, she kind of did use him, but he didn't exactly act like he cared. His boss's wife? Oh dear, dude's a daredevil! Well, at least she's having fun. :D Salad sounds like a safe choice. :D

How exciting for her, her first day. :D Linda looks really happy. :D Lol @ Linda in the mirror, she sure seems jazzed with her new look. :D I think it's supposed to look like all the guys just got back from swimming..but why would they all have hair the same length and have it fall the same way...because there is only one hairstyle that looks like that...but yeah, it's kinda a boring when all the guys have the same one lol. :D And blond beard with brown hair is rather unusual. ;) Lol- Maybe red was sending her too many romantic signals. :D Haku looks so much better with the makeover. :D Well, in summation, great makeovers! :D He probably heard some lies from Mr. Mango. :D (Cheri: "Do you want it to get around the island that the big tough tattoo artist got beat up by a stylist with fake nails and shiny lipstick and pink hair?") Shemust be confident in her stylist job to move on up. ;) Ah, family time lol. :D That kind of confidence is usually called over confidence... ;) That is a very cute kitty. :D Reading in the dark, yeah, not the smartest stalker. ;) The waffles look like they are coming along. :D She may want to be caught. ;)

Looks good, very professional, while still retaining a little fun, with the pattern there. :D Oh, yes, tell my superior that I'm following company policy! (Harley: "Where do you find pretty people? At the salon, getting pretty. Also it's got a hot tub!") Love her new make up. :D Oh, your babies are so cute! :D Yeah, I gave Jake the inappropriate but in a good way reward so that he could do things like repair his friends tvs or make food for them when they were too hungry to actually enjoy his company... that helps a lot. :D I'm sure he was just trying to pull a prank and forgot his werewolf mask lol. ;) (Devin: "No, there was a monster under my bed...and it kept trying to have a deep, existential discussion with me, and I just couldn't take it, but it seems to have left now.") Ah, hard at work. :D Oh, very nice makeovers! :D Wow, so she got in trouble for following company policy... and this is that time where your mind fills in all the sorts of things you want to say but you know better than to say...because you'll get fired for talking back to the guy in charge whose decided to be unreasonable just because he can...it must be very hard for a diva like her to take this from him and not tell him off. (Cheri in her mind, in a completely imaginary conversation with her boss about this: "Wow, so are there any other company policies that are totally optional and I can totally throw out the window to grovel to customers? Because, if I, the employee, have the right to change the policies for the company to each individual customer if they are unreasonable enough... then tell me, I will totally do it. We'll lose the company thousands of simoleans as people find out that they can come give us a hard time and we'll bend over backwards to appease them, like we were some low class hair cut hut and not a high class salon at all... But you better put it in writing and sign your name to it, because I certainly don't want your bosses to come down on me for violating company policy after you told me I could and reprimand me for not doing it.") Her pink hair is distracting? That's ridiculous...they are in a salon, her pink hair demonstrates a certain style, and that she's capable of dying hair. He needs to go back to the grocery store or shoe store they must have hired him from! But it'll certainly be satisfying once she's his boss.

I can almost imagine Karlie saying something like that he's a tramp and will run off with anyone who gives him the time of day and saying something like "See, watch this!" And then trying to flirt with him to show her friend and Devin being all like 'You know I speak Simlish right? I'm right here, you're talking about me as though I can't hear you.'

Well, when she gets promoted more- she can always dye her hair again. :D Lol @ "neon green hair and a buzzcut" lol. :D After her day at her job, she probably really appreciates helping the elderly gentleman celebrate his retirement! :D I'm sure she wouldn't want to eat burnt Goopy Carbonera after having Florita's version. ;) It's a cute puppy. :D Lol @ "I grew it out just for you." Lol "Splash Montage" :D Aw- well, she probably needs a friend more. ;) Lol @ *Photobombing horse is photobombing* Maple is adorable. :D
  • Options
    Lovely to hear the surgery went well @Zabeth0 ! :) Hugs!
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @venusdemilosims I can't wait to hear who Kaydence's grandfather is! And who her siblings are. Please don't let Terry be family! :o
    In my story, Shasta, Taïga's mom, fell in love at 16 with an older, married man (Renauld Vanderburg in Hidden Springs), but that didn't work out... She didn't get pregnant with him or anything, but "ran" away from home anyway.
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Will change router tomorrow finally good bye bad wifi.

@Zabeth0 glad to hear everything went well.

@venusdemilosims Seen your updates in other thread to great ones.

• Options
    @Venus: Yeah, but sometimes people just assume. ;)

Lol- Ah, Kaydence and her Deep Pink Umbrella. :D Kaydence looks so much like her mom's it's really great that she's got her dad's coloring so you can see both of them in her. :D I like how you do photoshop things to get the magazine, newspaper articles and twitter references in your updates. :D I'm glad Savannah and Cherise are friends. :D I hope this means we'll see more of Jazz and Sonata and Cherise even though they are divorcing... Well, some actors just don't mesh and I'm sure a beautiful overachiever like Kaydence is going to have to deal with jealousy everywhere she goes. ;) I'm still glad it was Sage who talked to her. ;)

It's probably fun to be able to play dress up like that whenever you want. :D Like father like daughter, maybe the same things that make Kaydence not like working with her daughter probably make Sebastian not like working with her mother. :D Yeah, I think I was assuming that she must have thought about dating him or something to have such a strong reaction to Kaydence and Terry dating, she seems to feel betrayed to an ridiculous degree....the only other explanation that comes to mind is something like 'He's got purple eyes! Do you really want to raise little purple eyed freeaks? Which would be a rather strange position for any Jolina Plumb family member to hold lol. :D (Ghosts and the grim reaper? Sure. Mummy fighting and adopted kids from Egypt that might have a criminal dad who might someday be a problem? No problem! Aliens, yeah, we've seen 'em too. Time travel? Yeah, on our lunch breaks! We've got time! Seriously, in a metal box, or in a several pronged contraption, we've got it! Married to a royal family, yeah, that caused some waves but we're adjusted to that now...but purple eyes?!? Not on our watch! We draw the line there! That's too weird for us!) ;) (Yeah, that didn't seem a credible reason to me either, I'm just being silly. Personally, I hope Kaydence has a kid that has Terry's eyes...you know, when they aren't still teenagers...but I'm sure they have plenty of adventures before then...I can be patient lol ;) )

Well, I hope your job hunting goes well! :D

It is a lovely view. :D It makes sense that she'd take a moment, then jump right back into her work. :D (Kaydence: "Ah, a comfortable silence to read in.") :D Well, that's one way to learn about your family history! It would have been better to be braced for it, I think, but given the way she was raised, I guess this is how it's going to go down...her reading about this about the people she knows, being told by a stranger who wrote a book...instead of by the people who lived it. It's a very awkward thing to learn about your grandparents, especially. (It's hard enough to realize that your parents are humans with human flaws, let alone your grandparents...but she's already learned about the Jolina-Plumbs dark secrets...like her grandpa there playing for the Grim reaper... so now she gets to learn the dark secrets on her mother's side too... Lol @ Madison with the hotdog...and after giving Kaydence a hard time about hotdogs too lol. :D ("Madison: Well, no sense in them going to waste...")

Even though Madison knew these questions would come sometime, it appears they are vexing her now. I kind of wonder if she kept the book even though she sued to have it stopped, not because she wanted the book per se, but because she expected that when Kaydence was old enough, she could just hand Kaydence the book instead of having to explain it herself. I'm glad Kaydence has the empathy to understand that might have been difficult for her grandmother. :D Probably more difficult for her at the time, though it depends how the sixteen year old was left to raise a baby...if her parents or any of her relatives helped her after all... or if she was basically kicked out and homeless with a baby or what. But I'm sure she would have read about those specifics in the book. :D I'm also sure a curious, perceptive girl like Kadyence can track any possible relatives through her grandpa down...but should she? There might be some huge upset...after all, her grandpa was married and cheated...what if he's still alive? Or what if he isn't and his widow still is? But its' a mystery and she probably really wants to know and her mom's not answering questions, so she maybe hasn't considered all that yet. :D Aw, out at the coffee shop...that's a nice Saturday outing. :D It seems like her mom might be making an effort to cater more to her tastes than her tastes as a party girl. Wow, so it's Kaydence that's recognized as the celebrity and pestered.. Nice to see mother and daughter backstage, interacting. :D What a frustrating time for your laptop to crash...but I know sims fests are usually quite taxing to computers. ;)

It must have been a stellar performance! ;) Or Kaydence was feeling particularly enthusiastic, even though she'd been to so many of these concerts and even helped her mom come up with more futuristic theme stuff. :D She's being a supportive daughter lol. :D But it looks like the crowd is also jazzed with the performance. :D Ah, how sweet of her to give her mother a gift...to remember her visit...since they are so rare. :D Aw. Well, I guess a short visit is better than none. Hopefully her mom didn't take that date just to get out of answering Grandma Gupton questions. ;) It's great to see her sharing her fears with Terry. :D You know I still adore the Terr-Bear lol. :D
  • Options
    @Silver: Lol, (Crystal: "Teenage cake still life, perfect! I've got to catch it when the light is just right! No time to eat the cake now, I must draw!") :D Clearly the Spring Gnome was staring though the cracks in the boards...watching out for termites... ;) (Spring Gnome: "Shhh, my bugs are on! A cricket is attacking the termites on their own turf! Will the termites survive?") River is so helpful! :D Josh always looks like he's having fun. ;) Those are nice pictures. :D Well, he's a baby, they don't do much lol. :D Sweet, so Josh is well on his way! :D Oh, I see, happy at his block table or chatting, but not stuck in his crib lol. ;) River's quite pretty. :D Well, variety is the spice of life, so glad to see you've finally got Anoki's hair color in the little ones too. ;) Well, I guess it's a battle of the stairs challenge: Who can conquer the stairs?! They circle and guage their opponent... :D Such a good teenager, cleaning and doing her homework! :D Maybe the hot dog on his shirt is making him hungry. ;) Lovely scenery. :D The coloring in the clouds and the stars out...very nice. :D Oh boy, burglar excitement. :D (Anoki: "No, officer, this is how it's done!") :D

Looks like a fun day by the pool and in the sandbox. :D I'm sure Adam enjoys having a loving older sister to rescue him. ;) It's good she found a friend so quickly after her move. :D Oh, nice, and it's got a car port! :D Sweet. :D Adam is so cute. :D

Looks like a nice coffee shop! Food, coffee, entertainment, people to socialize with and bathrooms? She'd really only have to leave to shower and sleep! :D (Or to spend time with her family). :D

Ah, looks like a nice desert evening with fire roasted lettuce lol. :D I'm glad Crystal and Anoki still get time to spend together. :D Ah, new artwork for home, huh? :D I wonder if Josh is excited or cautioned by what he heard from the older adventurers. :D Ah, perhaps cautioned if River goes off to do it. :D It's good to try new foods. :D Cute family water fight. :D I like how they are all crouched and ready lol. :D Beautiful palms in the pink sky. :D Poor River...maybe she didn't want to home yet. :D Well, they'll have lots of new things to talk about with their friends in the coffee shop about their trip now that they are back... :D

@Ianlyn: That'll probably be a fun reward for meeting your goal. :D Lol- I'm sure their internet rates are slow. ;) (Knights: "Dial up? What dragon do I have to slay to get wi fi!") Thanks. :D I'm sure they don't have to worry about the bow string burning their hand in this form. :D (Eileen: "Should...should I possess this? I think I want to possess this...one way or another!") Ah, wishful thinking lol. :D Some guys are too busy to be wishing and some are probably wishing to be busy lol. :D
  • Options
    @Jillbg: It sounds like it's being put in her hands! :D Lol- yeah, I like them all to be on different pages, it makes it fun for me. ;) Oh, he loves coming up with useful ideas. :D As an artist, it's like being inspired...the funnest part of his job... ;) Yeah, Rafael knows there is a limit about what he can hide from vampires, but he usually gives a misleading camouflaged motive that seems to fit his big bad persona, so it's not exactly lying...just misleading... Actually, I know it's confusing and it's been a bit since I've reminded people about this, but the Xmas specials are actually alternative realities from the main story...in that alternate universe, Rafael was never a vampire...he just takes colloidal silver like other people take medicines...he keeps a steady supply in his blood when he leaves the house. Sorry, I'm going to have to keep you waiting a little longer, I just figured you guys would forgive me for just commenting, even though I'm not quite ready to update yet. ;)

And she was hoping he'd stay out late before she knew who was coming to visit her out of the blue! Lol @ "remembers her sleeping son"...well, good thing she answered! :D That's motivating for sure! :D Lol @ "Oh, right. We are not your master..." Wow @ Missy trying everything, even fire to destroy the bonehilda. :D You'd think her fascination with necromancy would make her want to keep her more, but I guess, Missy will be Missy! ;) Gosh, I hope the council can't tell she used magic or chooses to overlook it since it was to make them comfortable. :D Wow, that's a lovely set up. :D Love the plates. ;) And is that the Spooky stuff converted from sims 4? Awesome. :D It looks really snappy in sims 3. :D Lol @ Missy for blessing the skeleton's heart! ;) (Since, you know, skeletons are rather...heartless...sorry, couldn't resist). :D Poor Missy needing to fix food for the council fast- you can tell she's been very devoted to Athan Junior with what's in her fridge. ;) Poor impatient Valkyrie lol. :D Ah, right, Arthur's into stamp collecting. :D The album really helps set the scene there. :D I bet it's being damaged is very disappointing after the excitement of finding it. :D Lol @ Ruff finally doing his job as a watchdog. :D Yeah, she's concerned but that's not where she was going with this. :D She wouldn't be coming to you, alone at night without trusting you to be upright. :D Ouch @ 'Don't you feel you're betraying her memory?' Yeah, there is no 'forget your dead love' yoga routine. ;) That would actually be horrible. :D Well, at least their slow drive has given Missy time to do her cooking! Hopefully she found something to prepare! :D Oh my, so the deciding vote is here. :D Hopefully Missy will be so distracting they won't even think about Taiga! Lol @ "Who calls me a half wit" :D Lol @ Haeju's secret ingredients...oh my, Haeju's had a vision she won't tell them about! :D Well, at least Juan's art distracted everyone so the sisters could talk, brief as it was. :D Wow, that's a nice spread for surprise visitors. :D Lol- I'm sure she's just tasting it to critique it...and can't figure out what to say! (Lugubre Chantelamort: "It's...it's...it's not French!" Well, at least they are making an effort to get along while eating. :D So, the vision was about Missy. :D Makes sense, it happened with Missy, after all. :D Wow, Missy's defending Taiga! :D Ah, even Granny is shocked. :D Lol @ "-Is there no limit to your vile imagination" Awww @ "I'm serious as a heart attack, I'm just starting to teach her all I know-" She's proud of Taiga too, not just using her as a babysitter and maid lol. :D

Ah, interesting, Missy gets to say what Granny can't. :D Lol @ 'Did you just call me a fat pig?' I'm glad Haeju's the voice of reason. :D Oh no! They've found the bonehilda. :D Okay, so the vision isn't about her teaching Taiga Necromancy, as that wouldn't surprise her if it had been. :D Oh no, the high chair with food even. :D Well, surely they allow 'retired' witches to adopt children. :D O.O @ "I thought she didn't know..." when looking at the high chair... lol :D Oh, Missy's hands, they will be full! No wonder she's been so hungry! :D Ah, well, all the cats are out of the bag now! And now Baba Yaga knows Taiga can do necromancy... :D Well, a baby is generally a big ball of distracting! :D Somehow I doubt it was really a hunting accident as people think of when they hear that phrase... :D Perhaps more the four legged kind. :D Ah, yeah, the "Shorn" women, wow that's quite a background for Arthur. Wow, he looks a lot like Derek- just what she doesn't need right now! Lol @ The dog's playing in puddles. :D Well, you aren't telling him you're a witch and he's probably not telling you his secrets either lol. :D

Yay, we finally get to see the baby! :D Ah, lol, here I was wondering if he was furry with too many teeth or had glowing wings or pointy teeth and was tearing up the house with supernatural powers lol. :D Lol, ah, well, I guess Baba Yaga's not threatening to eat him herself, probably good she had a double helping of pork and pie...oh, lol, I spoke too soon. ;) Lol @ chicken nugget lol. :D Aw, he's so cute. :D I'm glad Granny got him changed since Ms. Chantelamort couldn't wait to criticize the art placement. :D Ah, well, at least they seem to have been distracted from the subject of Taiga and necromancy for the moment. :D Lol @ Missy's backpedaling over the painting. :D Well, I guess they are going to get to meet Juan after all....hopefully he stays charming... :D At least Granny can hold him. :D Oh dear, she's coming back to be sculpted...that's likely going to spell trouble. :D I wonder if Juan is going to find out he's married to a witch... Ah, so, wow, Taiga's success in necromancy is notable even at her age. :D Cool! :D Well, it's good it's not dangerous...though I wonder if they will have puppies lol. :D

Oh dear, she's taken one of his photos...to clean it up...I hope that doesn't cause problems. :D Aw, poor Arthur. Wow, that's quite a love story with his wife rescuing him and him being the one to visit her in the hospital and falling in love with her. :D It's nice to have more background there. :D Oh no...he might leave Granny out of some feeling that she deserves better than him. :( Lol @ "It's my bed" at the bed full of dog, cat and snoring gnome. :D Well, maybe he got a little closer to one of those girls than even knew? It's too bad she can't bring her phone an show him a picture of Derek...though she does have that picture from the ranch with all of them, huh? It's not like she has no pictures of him, right? Thanks. :D I think it's fun to have some extreme characters to shake things up. :D
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    @Zabeth0 Even though I know the Christmas specials are parallell, I keep mixing the details up. Sorry about that... :# Raphael is a really complex character, his way of thinking and scheming really makes the plot interesting. Take your time and relax to get well soon, but don't keep us hanging too long! ;)

Missy wants to get rid of Bonehilda just because she can't order her around. The skeleton maid kickstarts as soon as Junior needs something, otherwise she's just standing there, and I guess explaining her presence to Juan is getting more complicted by the minute... :s She left her son in good hands though, even if she had tried just about everything in her power to get rid of the dang maid before the weekend in Lucky Palms!

Right, the Halloween stuff is from ATS3, some converted from TS4! :)

Yeah, we've got a whole bunch of lose ends to tie up here, but first comes the ceremony... :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Finally my wifi is back to normal yay.

@Zabeth0 Thanks for the logn feedback I love them.

@venusdemilosims Great updates, been busy with playing Andromeda lately but more sims soon.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top