Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @LunBeauty I remember you too! :) It will be nice to see what happens to your siblings in Isla Paradiso!

@venusdemilosims I bet Madison would love to take her daughter clubbing! :D But at the same time, it would make her look old... :s

@Zabeth0 Yeah, will Missy add a stomach ulcer to her sister's already poor health? :s
    Ooh... The Dragon master sure has everyone at his beck and call, but I think a spy could come in handy nevertheless! :) What could Raphael possibly have in mind for Chester? I've turned my mind Inside out, but I really have no clue. Good to think that Dante hasn't neither... :# Raphael is a genius, I can imagine his idea as a jewel, how he must gloat in his mind to have found the perfect solution! >:) And the code between him and Dante is really useful. Except that he can't hide his emotions from the vampire neither. Or can he? Maybe the fact that he's a cured vampire makes him unreadable. Hmm... Because the colloidal silver must surely have vanished by now? Too many questions, I think I have to retire to think about what he'll do do that unsuspecting Chester Swain - knowing that he's at the same time saving the poor mans life...

NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    As im currently have my game open got rest fo week of from studies yay,
    im on a roll and here is one more update today.

@LunBeauty Great second update cheri seem to have found herself a nice man there.

[img][/img]x3hZC7K.jpg

Adam is not doing much at this point more than lying in his crib.

[img][/img]EyKV9JE.jpg

Crystal spent a little time chatting with Josh.

[img][/img]eoZ7fel.jpg

[img][/img]8pI80eK.jpg

Josh is not always a happy toddler

[img][/img]JygRviC.jpg

River walking somewhere

[img][/img]LonEolf.jpg

Anoki playing with Adam

[img][/img]WQJqi8C.jpg

Decided to age both josh and Adam up, so this is josh

[img][/img]zNjXoBe.jpg

No more redhairs in the family ongrats Anoki haha.

That is all for now

• Options
    @Silverofdreams30 Josh was such an adorable toddler - even when he was grumpy! :) And finally some dark hair! Congrats!
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @jillbg thanks im sure Anoki is happy to have another with his haircolour in the family haha.
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @venusdemilosims I remember Skylar! Wasn't she very jealous of Kaydence and resented her? I definitely think Skylar needs to find herself. Sage is definitely right. She really has lost touch of who she is.

@jillbg I remember you! I'm having fun with them so far. I hope I can create a good story with them. With my last family, the story just kinda happened on its own. :)

@Silverofdreams30 We'll see. Right now, Cheri isn't really looking to settle down. She's like her brother in that aspect, but the difference is that she doesn't want to settle down RIGHT NOW. She feels she's still too young and wants to have a bit of fun first. Also, unlike her brother, she will not go after someone who is married.

Cute update! Sim babies really are a bit boring aren't they? Josh really doesn't like being stuck in that crib does he? Lol. River is gorgeous! You work it girl! ;) Lol, derp age up faces are the best, but glad you got a kid who isn't a redhead. :D With another family I was playing just casually, I had so much trouble breeding out green eyes like only one of the kids got different colored eyes.
  • Options
    @LunBeauty Just checked your updates on the other thread! Can see Cherise has found a love interest, Matthew Mango! Love that sim! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @jillbg I also posted that update here. :) Matthew Mango is a conquest for now, but we'll see. ;) The whole kissing and flirting happened autonomously and they weren't even friends yet! I think it's the flirty trait, definitely.
  • Options
    The next update is ready! This one will also be split into a few parts so as not to make my posts TOO long. I hope everyone enjoys!

C1iDnyT.png
    The twins took a greeting card photo, which I put on each of their dressers. It's just the start of many.

Clh15Ok.png
    Cheri tries out the skating rink and soon discovers that she's pretty much a natural at it. Seriously, this girl raised her hidden skating skill really fast.

EbNleIp.png
    6qpYHU1.png
    uB7lGUq.png
    Even though Cheri was "promised" to Matthew, she definitely couldn't say no to this young man who wanted to skate with her. While talking to him, she discovered his name was Haku and he had actually moved to Isla Paradiso about a year ago. Although their conversation was cut short when both of them practically fell on top of one another creating a very funny, but awkward moment for the two of them.

aFsGCRh.png
    Haku then went on to assist an elderly gentleman.

KGwwikB.png
    Bored of the festival, Cheri went to the grocery store in order to improve her fishing skill. She had never fished before, but she was always willing to try new things and, who knows? It might be fun!

8wNKPdo.png
    Cheri passed by this beauty on her way to the beach. Perhaps I'll give her a make-over later and see how she turns out. Or maybe I'll forget like I always do with pre-made sims. :p

17eCFmt.png
    XbIcLoi.png
    Cheri couldn't pass up the opportunity to say hello to her as it would be nice to make some female friends if she was going to be living here for a while. (Although I did forget her name, lol.)

PbbNShE.png
    pBv4NPN.png
    Xh5YBRX.png
    The two of them soon ended up comfortable in the sand, talking to one another.
    "There isn't really much to do in this town," the woman informed her. "But the men sure are nice to look at," she laughed.
    "Oh, don't I know it! I thought Bridgeport had good looking men, but the men here definitely put them to shame!"
    The woman played with her blonde hair. "You know, you should definitely check out the reefs when you get a chance and when you get more comfortable snorkeling. They're really a sight to behold."
    Cheri smiled. "I think I will, thanks!"

jNvoHsl.png
    xitvpij.png
    bNXokJt.png
    While laying out, a very delicious island god walked by, peaking Cheri's interest. She watched as he spoke with an elderly gentleman. Unfortunately, looking down at his finger, she saw a ring on his left hand.

10nlrFu.png
    3o91keU.png
    She was surprised when he approached her for a conversation. Maybe he was just being friendly.
    "I'm Matteo. Don't think I've seen you around here before."
    "Cherise." She offered him a smile.
    He moved slightly closer to her. "You definitely carry yourself different than most women. Would you like to have dinner some time?"
    Cheri couldn't help, but be disgusted. "No thank you. Besides, I see the ring on your finger and I know you're married."
    Matteo shrugged. "Not happily. So, what do you say?"
    "I say no thank you, sorry."
    "Tsch, whatever, your loss sweetheart," he said walking away.

YrYohD9.png
    She looked down at the sand and sighed. She could only hope that it wouldn't be like this all the time. She didn't want to cause any trouble between families. There were times when she did want to be left alone.

GCEojSF.png
    3cXxdcm.png
    Cheri just proceeded to lay down on her towel again and was kept company by Matteo's toddler. How could a parent just leave their kid unattended?
    The kid pointed excitedly at Cheri. "Bewwybutton!"
    Cheri merely snorted in amusement. She was pretty neutral towards children for the most part and neither loved nor hated them.

vuCeAUI.png
    85mCDHY.png
    Cheri returned home to find her brother submerged in the hottub completely nude.
    "So, is this going to be a thing?" she teased.
    "Funny," Devin said grinning up at her.
    "Yeah...so I'm gonna need you to get out and put some clothes on. I might be having a guest coming soon and I really don't need him seeing your tally-whacker hanging out."

PcFGicf.png
    Sure enough, Matthew arrived about half an hour after she had called him.
    "Mmmm, that feels really good."
    "Ooooh, you're really really tense. You know, I bet a dip in the hottub would do you some good," she whispered seductively into his ear.

JzKb91J.png
    qpzoAtL.png
    He didn't need to be told twice, and soon the two of them were making out quite heavily in his hottub.

An5nAdT.png
    CzD6LNC.png
    Their make-out session reminded to her bedroom where clothes quickly came off and...well...I'm sure you can all guess what happened next. ;)

3VvOUUc.png
    Although, instead of cuddling afterwards, Matthew went downstairs and jumped on the computer, leaving Cheri upstairs to sleep alone. He actually did this all night and then left in the morning without saying good-bye. Hmmmm....

(That's it for now! The next part will be uploaded sometime soon. :) )

• Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    @jillbg Yep, Madison would LOVE to go clubbing and shopping with Kaydence... there's just one problem though... Kay isn't into clubbing...

@Silverofdreams30 Yay Anoki got a dark-haired kid! Lol And who can resist Josh's little pout? Lol

@LunBeauty Cheri's lovelife is definitely interesting, lol. That Mango guy is quite the character, eh? I agree with you on Sage, she definitely has lil sis figured out...

I'm reposting this mostly for LunBeauty, I didn't get a chance to put this on my blog yet, hope to get it up there soon... it's getting to the point where I can't sit for long periods at the desktop...

HD8v5dj.jpg

Sage waited on her sister Skylar to come downstairs. If there was anything she knew, it was that this party was not an accident, it was thrown for a reason.

CxAqhDl.jpg

So Sage eased into it, greeting Skylar in the art room without mentioning the out-of-control gathering of teenagers. "So, tomorrow you start a new school," Sage began, watching out of the corner of her eye as her younger sister picked up a paintbrush and started splattering a loose canvas. "You nervous?"

YoxkGMn.jpg

"No, not really," Skylar admitted.

ynP2aOe.jpg

"Come on, Skylar, there's something you're not telling me. Something you're not telling us. What's going on?" Sage took a deep breath. "I barely recognize you, Sky. I mean, all the makeup, I understand you want to be a pop star, but still, it's a little much. I can't get used to it. My baby sister wearing more makeup than I do, takes a little getting used to."

IDWvCWi.jpg

Indeed, Sage's memories of her brunette kid sister were of taking her trick-or-treating, of reading bedtime stories, of her showing off her ballet moves, and of teaching her how to swim.

zxelAgd.jpg

She remembered a little girl clumsily making muffins in their Hidden Springs chateau.

iDFv8Mu.jpg

This new Skylar, this aspiring diva pop singer, a hundred some odd pounds dripping wet of attitudinal boy magnet, took some getting used to - even for Sage.

She hardly knew who this person was anymore. And she set out to find out.

j9C3OMt.jpg

They took it in the breakfast nook, which their grandfather had had built in homage to his farmer dad. Sage stared Skylar in the eyes. "I need to know what's going on," she said calmly but firmly, again without raising her voice. "Something's wrong, and I need to know what that is. You're doing what you're doing because you want something."

iBnYju5.jpg

Skylar continued to eat her chicken. She wouldn't budge.

HLm1Ivg.jpg

Sage chuckled in disbelief. "Man, you are stubborn!" she exclaimed between bites of vegetarian chicken.

IDY1sb0.jpg

The evening in Sunset Valley had turned to night, and outside of the window of the mansion, there was a faint view of the famed lighthouse, a town landmark, in the distance.

CBvqUOB.jpg

Sage's persistence paid off as she finally broke her stubborn sister down.

BCzc7AB.jpg

"Kaydence," Skylar muttered, staring at her half-eaten chicken leg. "Ever since she showed up here my life has been a living nightmare." Skylar began to detail how Kaydence began dating Terry, her then-friend from school, and then spending a lot of time with both Sierra and Savannah.
    "When Terry and Kaydence started seeing each other," Skylar admitted, "it was like I'd been punched in the gut. I mean, I knew from school that they were talking, and finally the prom happened, and they're walking around school like they're married, I mean, it was just a bit much. He never expressly told me that he was attracted to her, it just sorta happened."

Y362LmB.jpg

"So you were upset that your friend started dating Kaydence and you believe mom favors Kaydence over you?"
    Skylar didn't say anything, which meant to Sage that she believed it to be the case.

sbWGqkf.jpg

"You're blaming your problems on Kaydence?" Sage asked in disbelief. Again, she didn't raise her voice, but frustration started to crease her face. Then, she gently reminded her sister, "The police weren't here for Kaydence."

iBnYju5.jpg

Slowly, but surely, Skylar began to detail her predicament for Sage: She'd broken up with her now ex-boyfriend, Mark McCann, because he'd failed to show at her gig and failed to contact her afterwards; Mark's girlfriend's brother, Malcolm Landgraab Jr., was now sending love notes to her in her school locker; another boy, Roscoe Gaston, was also hotly pursuing her; and her two best friends, Heather and Kayla, were actively plotting against her. On top of that, Mark admitted at the party that he still had feelings for her.

j9C3OMt.jpg

Sage listened and processed what she'd just heard. She also took into account Skylar's accusation that her mother favored her cousin Kaydence over her.

h6sVM8K.jpg

"You have to be really careful with these boys," Sage gently warned. "They'll say exactly what they know you want to hear. And what you're doing, dating someone else's boyfriend and dating two guys at a time, is just asking for trouble."

jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    @venusdemilosims He's very interesting and I'm not sure if I like him for her. You'll see why in some future updates. He's definitely pretty unstable. Big sis knows how to read lil sis.

Aww, you really don't have to repost, but thank you! :) I hope Skylar realizes that there's more to life than being a famous celebrity. She should listen to her sister's advice. Sage seems to have a good head on her shoulders. :)
  • Options
    Here's the next update. After this one there will be one more and then I'm due for more gameplay. Future updates will probably feature them in a new house as I've found one that I liked and the houseboat is just too cramped.

Tf1me6Z.png
    tyGAwri.png
    KpdoKNz.png
    The next morning, Cheri and Devin sit down for breakfast, which was burnt again. The two of them would need to up their cooking game.
    "I don't see your boy toy anywhere." Devin said observantly.
    Cheri shrugged. "Who knows?"
    "Awww, seems my sister was just a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 call," he smirked.
    "You've done the same thing to girls as well."
    "True, but at least I have the decency to tell them good-bye after a session."

0ThBOmP.png
    Nrqj04J.png
    After breakfast, Cheri went upstairs to work on some fashion sketches. She had joined the Stylist career late yesterday and definitely hoped to make-over all of Isla Paradiso. Well...at least its inhabitants. Devin, meanwhile, checked his online dating messages and discovered that most of the girls seemed interested and, yes, accepted all of their friend requests. He only hoped that they looked as good in person as they did in their profile pictures.

cM3EtMW.png
    He also mixed a few drinks for himself as he would need the liquid courage to get through the day.

DMlELAs.png
    Coming back downstairs, Cheri found herself wanting to write a short, but sweet love letter to Matthew and so she did.

qTnbNi3.png
    OX90RRq.png
    Cheri decided that she wanted to spend one night at one of the resorts and signed up for a one night luxury suite. Devin, however, had to work that day so he wouldn't be able to enjoy the hotel.

RfYmr3X.png
    Once signed in, Cheri headed out to the pool and sat beside a heavily pregnant lady who looked about to pop.
    "How long until you're due?" Cheri asked curiously as a way of starting a conversation.
    The woman snorted. "Not long enough." She seemed very uncomfortable. "If I go into labor right now, I wouldn't complain."
    Cheri laughed nervously, although she hoped that wouldn't happen because she wouldn't have any idea what to do in such a situation. All she knows about giving birth is that it's a very messy process and painful too.

FsqPCuZ.png
    Their conversation was cut short as they watched a man with beachy blonde hair and nice muscles run by.
    "Mmmm, I wouldn't mind licking his abs," Cheri said.
    "You're telling me!" the woman laughed, her name was Linda. "Buuuut, I'm happily married. So, he's all yours, sweetheart."

8tPhLzr.png
    Cheri didn't need to be told twice. I mean, she wasn't exactly seeing Matthew and there was nothing wrong with talking to someone.
    "Please tell me you're not married." She hadn't seen a ring on his finger, but she could never be sure. He might've been hiding it."
    "Nah, you'd know if I was taken. I wouldn't leave my girlfriend's side for a second."
    "So then you'd be one of those super possessive clingy boyfriends, right?" Cheri teased.
    "Ah..." he rubbed the back of his head. "That came out wrong didn't it?"
    "Eh, only a little bit." She offered him a smile. "I'm Cheri."
    "Harley."
    She discovered that he was about three years older than her and had lived in Isla Paradiso practically all his life, so he was native to the islands.

BbaA1ql.png
    Ashley Alto also chose the time the moment to walk by. I'll have to remember her for later as she was one of the sims who messaged Devin on the online dating site. She's quite gorgeous and I can't wait to get my hands on her and give her a make-over. :)

ZUbR44v.png
    Feeling peckish, Cheri grabbed a hotdog from the buffet and pigged out. She absolutely loved meat and junkfood and wasn't the type of girl who was a vegan and only ate organic foods. She especially loved her potato chips and soda as well.

PAM6rE4.png
    gDZx7hK.png
    Cheri also discovered that some people knew about her brother's...habits, especially this man whose name was also Devin and he turned out to be the husband of Persephone, the woman that Devin met on the beach the other day.
    "You be sure to tell your brother to watch himself. He has no idea who he's messing with."
    Cheri watched with a saddened expression as the guy walked away. What had her brother gotten himself into? Yet, she knew that he wouldn't listen to her.

RKH1org.png
    Not wanting to think about it, she grabbed a drink from the pool bar. She wanted to look out for her brother, but she also wasn't his keeper. He needed to learn for himself.

qI5L0aU.png
    After her drink, she soaked in the bathtub in her room for a little while, her thoughts just running all over the place.

ZO6jDnF.png
    Devin returned home from work at around nine that evening and immediately proceeded to call up one of his girls. I think he called Persephone and tried to invite her over, but she refused even though the two of them are friends. She's also one of those hard to get sims, or maybe she's smart enough to know what he has planned and isn't falling for any of it.

WKr3kU6.png
    PLxPp09.png
    Haku was enjoying a late night swim, but discovered that he was not alone when Cheri came out into the pool area. She definitely seemed to have a lot on her mind. He offered to talk to her, and, after a bit of reluctance, she agreed.

lU7Aokq.png
    LVVMEbn.png
    CWg3yUi.png
    "So what's on your mind?" he asked as soon as they were on the upstairs balcony on one of the benches.
    "Everything, between my brother making a fool of himself and trying to go after every woman in Isla Paradiso and me wondering if Matthew even likes me or if I was just a one night stand to him."
    "Wow, seems you have a lot on your plate. I can't say much for your brother. A lot of guys are like that. Most of the time they usually grow out of it. The two of you are still young. As for the whole Matthew issue, seems to me that you have your doubts."
    "I do...he didn't even say good-bye the other night after we..."
    "I get what you're trying to say. It may be just me, but it seems to me that you were just a fun time for him."
    "I do want to have fun, definitely, but the way he left...I don't know...it kind of hurt."
    "I can imagine it did. I've been down that road before. Maybe you should move on."
    "Maybe you're right. I'll talk to him tomorrow."
    After talking some more, the two of them headed to bed in separate rooms of course, but Haku definitely seemed very nice. Cheri hoped that he could be a good friend to her.

Hope you all enjoy!
  • Options
    (The next update is ready!)

5NpXMqz.png
    The next morning, Cheri decided to leave the hotel early, but not before grabbing a bite to eat from the amazing buffet. Once she was finished eating, she showered and dressed and headed out to Matthew's house.

ttf82Cw.png
    He apparently lived in a small one bedroom beachhouse on the edge of one of the islands. Apparently he also worked at one of the restaurants on the island. The first thing he did when she arrived was go out to greet her and caress her cheek. She nearly buckled at the knees at his touch, but then mentally shook his head. She knew what she had to do.

dp0gTPP.png
    dAWbJZh.png
    826mDKS.png
    She took a deep breath and spoke. "Listen, I had a lot of fun the other night, but...well...I really don't feel like there's anything between us."
    "Wait, what do you mean?" he asked.
    "I'm saying that you're a really nice guy, but I'd really love it if we could just be friends."
    She jumped when he exploded on her. "Oh, so you're just one of those girls who uses guys and discards them, aren't you?"
    "N-No! That's not--"

T2nE7xh.png
    ozbFIHo.png
    nO9Acuf.png
    80tCvfJ.png
    "You know what? Save it. I know your kind."
    "Matthew, please..."
    "No, I don't want to hear it. I gave you the best time of your life the other night and this is how you repay me?"
    Cheri closed her eyes. She was really losing her patience with this guy. "Really? Is that what you call it? You lasted all of five minutes and then after that you just up and left without a good-bye?"

Gsz2ng0.png
    ErgBcQ2.png
    h3i5SEh.png
    He then proceeded to openly mock her, which greatly angered her and earned him a slap.
    "You know what? I don't need this! I'm glad that I went through with this. The way you reacted to me just wanted to be friends only proves that you would not be mature enough for a serious relationship. I really hope you get your ish together or else no girl will ever want you." It might have sounded harsh, but it was how she felt. With those words, she turned and walked off the lot.

zOqQQmQ.png
    While Cheri was dealing with an entire mess, Devin was getting into a mess of his own. It seemed he had taken a liking to his boss's wife, Rosemarie and, while his boss was at work, he had been invited over to play a little bit.

GAGwTKS.png
    It didn't take them too long to reach the bedroom and...you know. Bow chick wow wow! Oh, Devin, what have you gotten yourself into now?

UUe2Keo.png
    To get her mind off of what happened, Cheri headed to th beach where she met Linda, who apparently had her baby and also discovered that she had a teenage daughter as well. Splashing in the water made her forget about all of her troubles for now.

gbyfbQP.png
    PKpUj93.png
    Still, soon the twins headed home and soaked in the hottub. Neither of them really revealed to the other what happened during their day as Devin didn't want to be nagged about having relations with a married woman, especially his boss's wife and Cheri just didn't feel like talking about what happened with Matthew. That was the last thing she wanted to think about.

duiA8hQ.png
    There is one person, however, she confides in, as she called Haku to tell him what happened. His words mirror her own thoughts in that Matthew definitely wasn't worth the trouble.

FUxsCYR.png
    rrRXCGU.png
    Later on, Cheri handles dinner by making salad for the two of them while Devin fills the air with his amazing tunes.

G5ceA25.png
    Devin ended the day by talking to Rosemarie after Cheri had gone upstairs. Perhaps they're making plans for their little affair.

(That's it for now! The next update may be a bit because I have to play more and take more pictures. I hope you all enjoyed!)

But for now, have a few blooper pictures as what I like to call them, lol.

I5ardbb.png
    MYS5Y1H.png
    So what happens when you leave your hot-headed diva sim for just two minutes in order to go get a snack and something to drink? This apparently! I come back and see her fighting with Harley just out of nowhere. Apparently she decided to show off her mean diva side, unfortunately. So yes, I cheated a bit to fix their relationship, lol. Let's hope she doesn't make it a habit to do this each time I look away, lol.

• Options
    edited March 2017
    For some reason, it ended up double posting on me, lol.
    Post edited by LunBeauty on
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    @LunBeauty Cherie have a very interesting lovelife, I want to do something similar with River but how do I avoid them beeing love interests ,so she wont have a bad rumour? Devin seem to have some fun to haha. Thanks yeah finally a dark haired one I wont let them have more kids now no more room so it was lucky one turned out dark haired.

@venusdemilosims I love your older updates as I have not seen all of them, so it is fun to see more backstory.

Here is another update

[img][/img]Di6oUrY.jpg

Crystal got invited to a house party, not sure what kind of party this was they just
    walked around the stairs lol.

[img][/img]qNaWlM8.jpg

River was busy doing her homework.

[img][/img]pHsOw0A.jpg

Can see Adam and Josh as siblings they both is grumpy while having to wait,
    but none of them have grumpy trait haha.

[img][/img]81Fhd3Y.jpg

scenery over wichester Farms

[img][/img]UDXlsOP.jpg

Middle of the night this thief decided to visit the house

[img][/img]6cDAXg7.jpg

uh oh alarm went off and woke the whoel house up

[img][/img]5orr7HF.jpg

police tried to catch thief but said it did not work, thief were jsut standing behind her huh

[img][/img]oBPoz3n.jpg

[img][/img]CxK5xse.jpg

Take it to Anoki to handle it, and not sure what those kids and a toddler were doing outside their house 5 am in the morning lol.

all for now.

• Options
    @Silverofdreams30 I believe you can use Story Progression (Nraas) to keep your sims from getting a bad reputation and I also think that there is a Lifetime Reward that also prevents that from happening. I really love big families in the Sims. :)

I rarely let my sims attend parties, mostly because the sims don't do anything the entire time or there's always some fighting going on. Lol, I guess some sims just don't like to wait. I've had toddlers like that. Even if they weren't that hungry, they would still bang on the highchair and cry until they go their food, lol. Uh-oh! I hope nothing was stolen!
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    @LunBeauty thanks I use both that and a few other of those mods will check it out, hate trying to date different guys and there goes oh shes been naughty lol. Nothing got stolen and they got money for arresting the thief lol, stupid police so clueless sometimes lol. the two teens outside seemed to do their hoemwork there lol, no idea why they turned up there and with a toddler to which was Philp Hans sister lol.
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 Yeah, that does get annoying, but there are definitely ways around the whole reputation thing. That's good that nothing was stolen. :) Most of the time the sim police in my game always lose to the burglar and then they go all derptastic on me. Sims will do their homework in the strangest places, lol.

I did some major playing today, made over a few pre-made sims and just had a good ol' time with my sims. This update will be divided into two parts. Hope you all enjoy. :)

6zpFmDG.png
    Today was Cheri's first day at her Stylist Job and she had to make sure she scrubbed her armpits really good. Nothing turns a customer off like armpits that smell like old cheese and sweaty socks.

tJjF8tZ.png
    Her first customer was Linda Scott who was looking for something new since she just had a kid and Cheri was happy to oblige.

j7nhy0A.png
    Linda really likes her new look and I think she's adorable for an older sim. :)

nHVuLNa.png
    She met up with a sim named Mateo and saw what a terrible job the other Stylist did. I mean, a blonde beard with brunette hair? What was the woman thinking?

(Oh and the man she met on the beach with the toddler in one of the other updates was Guillermo. I get them mixed up because they have similar facial features. So sorry. :) )

VZ6wO4q.png
    Here's Linda being cute in the mirror. She did this for ages and I just kept smiling at how adorable she was. :)

FqfP7Ym.png
    Cheri proceeds to look him over, looking at what she has to work with. She might also be checking him out a bit as well. I probably would be too. ;)

nGbU7oT.png
    He actually cleans up really nice! Much better without that whole messy beach bum hair. It's nice and all, but gets old when almost every male sim has the same hair.

ljHIx9i.png
    He tries to thank her by presenting her with a bouquet of red roses, but she politely turns him down.

06Qn7Xx.png
    But then she turns around and accepts a purple bouquet from this guy. You're just prejudiced against red roses, aren't you Cheri? >:(

eo1r2lA.png
    In the middle of her shift, Haku shows up, fresh with a new make-over. Oooh, papa-cito has got it going on! I'm tempted to save him in the sim library and have him and my simself make babies. :D

d8CaFxz.png
    l5jvdQH.png
    NwGa5cb.png
    XD6rR5Z.png
    Cheri definitely can't help, but stare a bit. Luckily, she's able to go on her break and spends those fifteen minutes talking with him while trying to hide the blush in her cheeks. They're just friends after all.

rn9ypZy.png
    Once her fifteen minutes were up, she had to get back to work. Her next client was an elderly lady just looking for something new.

pR1NpZ0.png
    5jTAL83.png
    Before picture, not bad looking at all really. But could use a bit of spicing up.

CoEl3jw.png
    EAjT7Bg.png
    After picture! Much better! I don't have too much in the way of elder clothes. So I worked with what I had and I think she turned out very nice!

vdGHM96.png
    OcRsmM0.png
    There was a lax in clients, so Cheri also made over the other Stylist. She's not a bad looking sim, but girl looks like she got dressed in the dark!

ycetZZy.png
    ZleJrfU.png
    She definitely had a lot of hidden potential! I actually think she looks very nice for an NPC sim. :)

MUt8R88.png
    While all that's happening, Mateo is being a big baby while getting a tattoo. Come on! Be a man!

QRJ5JjZ.png
    CWRCjeP.png
    Becoming rather bored of the salon, Cheri heads out to spread her make-over joy to the sims of the town and finds Ashley Alto, who I've been waiting to get my hands on! Work your magic, Cheri!

bqxinvs.png
    VzJApKL.png
    She definitely did! Woooo! This girl is stunning! Even before the make-over she was pretty, but now she's super gorgeous!

jCdx5o8.png
    She's hot and she knows it. :D

k2g2Eoi.png
    bj8zWFy.png
    Not long after, she actually requested some new Athletic wear, which Cheri was happy to give her. I think she looks cute with her little ponytail. :)

(That's it for now! I'm sorry that not much happened, but there will be a bit more in the next part as well as a few more make-overs as well. :) )
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    @LunBeauty Beautiful updates... love the makeovers. Shame EA didnt see fit to outfit the elder sims like the younger folks. Sounds like Cheri and Madison would try to out-diva each other, lmao. And what kind of trouble has ol' Dev gotten into now? Lol
    I agree, Sage has lil sis read like a book, probably even better than mom and dad do.
    Skylar's convo with her sister was her first admittance that she wasn't happy when her cousin Kaydence started dating one of her best guy friends. In fact, she was hiding her pain behind her behavior.

@Silverofdreams30 The police stink in this game. Good on Anoki to catch the thief when the cop didn't. Lol

sbWGqkf.jpg

Skylar's concerned sister wasn't the end of her problems.

pcESylV.jpg

Of course, Skylar's party made headlines.

FcGRU9L.jpg

Then, Savannah eavesdropped on her daughter's social media accounts.

• Options
    edited March 2017
    im also ingame today,
    took two days off my uni studies this week since its much needed, also finished what I had to do this week so all good.

@LunBeauty Cheri is good at the styling stuff nicely work on the sims. some good looking guys there aswell.
    I had to move my family again were no free houses left in the world I used lol so now they are in another custom world so many nice ones outthere.

@venusdemilosims thank you yeah the police is so bad in the game.
  • Options
    @venusdemilosims I downloaded a few nice CC clothes for elders, but not a lot. I feel like elders got a little 🐸🐸🐸🐸 when it comes to clothes. I think they would too, lol. But I think Cheri would be a better mother. Cheri likes to be the center of attention, but she doesn't want to be famous. Who knows with Devin? He's my little bad boy. :)
    I was the same way with my little sister, honestly. I remember Kaydence dating that one guy. It seems she was pretty hurt over the matter, but she hid it behind resentment and jealousy.
    That wedding invitation looks really nice! :D I don't think I could ever be that creative unfortunately.

@Silverofdreams30 Isla Paradiso has some very good looking sims. :)
    Ooooh, yeah...some worlds just seem to not have enough space or houses to fit all sims unfortunately.

Here's the next part! Fortunately, a bit more happens here other than just make-overs.

eOqLTvN.png
    Rjz5N3f.png
    The minute Cheri heads back to the salon, the tattooist jumps down her throat for no reason at all. She has no idea what his problem is as she did nothing to provoke him.

67Ajv6D.png
    Cheri's having none of it and proceeds to give him a well-deserved slap across the face.

JAX0uhf.png
    qRusLrt.png
    "Listen here, buttercup, I am not in the mood and I will not hesitate to beat you into commission if you decide to bully me again. Don't let the fake nails and shiny lipstick fool you, sweetheart! You do not want to mess with me, you got it?"
    She seemed to mean business, so the tatooist just nodded and let her go on by.

HbNr9vz.png
    Luckily, it wasn't long before the end of Cheri's shift and she was invited out to the cafe for some ice coffee by Harley, which she definitely enjoyed. There was nothing like overpriced, oversweetened coffee at the end of a long workshift.

uofqWVi.png
    Cheri finally made it home and proceeded to look online for a new house as the boathouse was just too cramped for her liking. She managed to find a nice two bedroom for her brother and herself that was actually a bit closer to town.

cUQ3WrS.png
    After her brother came home, the two of them changed out of their work clothes and sat down for some quality family time. Devin told her about his affair with Rosemarie.
    "You need to watch out, Devin. If your boss finds out, it won't mean just the end of your job, but things might get violent as well."
    "You know I'm good at keeping from being discovered. Nothing bad will happen." Devin seemed pretty confident.
    Cheri wanted to say more, but knew that Devin would always do what he wanted, no matter what anyone did or said. She could only hope that he didn't get caught.

gygbexg.png
    Kitty! I wanna hug it and love it and pet it and take it home with me and feed it and cuddle it and let it sleep with me! :D

YPMua5e.png
    This guy stood outside for the boathouse for half the night like a creeper. Hm...can we say stalker?

H9dSSb2.png
    Devin got up early in the morning just to "shake his groove thang". Don't mind me, sweetheart. You just keep doing your thang. *ogles* :D

xtiuTg1.png
    While her brother is doing the underwear bop in the other room, Cheri prepares breakfast. I should give her some different sleepwear, but I'm too lazy. :D

G5Jw2DO.png
    They need to eat quickly because they're moving into their new house today, although Devin is really dragging his feet much to Cheri's annoyance.

Fxmuy2X.png
    Once they are settled into their new house, Cheri is forced to head out to work and Rosemarie comes by not long afterwards, complete with a new make-over.

WP6ajhR.png
    Devin wastes no more time and immediately grabs hold of her almost the minute she gets through the door. She doesn't seem to be having any second thoughts about this, which makes thing so much better.

LAe8vDB.png
    4pHgOCI.png
    It's oh so easy to get her in the hottub where Devin has no problem making his move. Rosemarie has no problem cheating on her husband. It definitely proves just what kind of woman she is.

2SwfxCH.png
    CmTe21f.png
    Afterwards, he kisses her good-bye.
    "Maybe we can do this again?" she asked.
    "Sure thing, babe," he offered a charming smile, but in his mind he's already moved on to someone else. But he'll definitely call Rosemarie in the future if he's ever bored.

HDQgdNL.png
    Meanwhile, Cheri has been relocated to a new salon, because I really don't like the salon that came with Ambitions and her first client of the day is Harley, himself!

8ICx8RP.png
    He got a new hairstyle, which I think looks good on him, although he kept his clothes as I didn't find anything wrong with him and he still has that kind of beach bum sort of look.

u4Y5l6c.png
    Her other client was a woman badly in need of some hair extensions in Cheri's mind.

xcLuQVl.png
    She actually turned out pretty nice! I kept her outfit the same because I actually like that outfit and gave her some better make-up and my favorite contacts that I use for all my sims because they photograph really well. :)

(That's it for this update! My game crashed not long after this, but I didn't lose much progress at all. It makes sense since I was playing for a long time today. A new update should be up very soon, hopefully. :) )
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    @LunBeauty Ooh, Dev, naughty, naughty, a married woman!!! You're just asking for trouble! Cheri's latest makeovers came out nice!
    I tried the stylist career but decided it was more trouble than it was worth, lol.
    I actually used a template for that wedding invitation ;)
    Well Skylar and Kaydence aren't sisters but cousins, but still the same thing applies ;) Especially since they're around the same age. Kay's boyfriend is Terry Ho, who was one of Skylar's friends. Skylar, as we've now found out, was not happy when they started dating. Skylar's friendship with Terry even ended over this relationship.

c1vXlIf.jpg

VbBUI6l.jpg

Kaydence and Terry playing around on the set of Sebastian's TV miniseries

w5QJuoH.jpg

RhIqj88.jpg

Sebastian and his co-star, Emmy Starr, don't get along at all

VtxEsDm.jpg

They argued after a take, and the director had to intervene

Ogo8S9G.jpg

A studio still from the show

• Options
    @venusdemilosims The thing is, Rosemarie did not reject his advances at all. Usually most married sims will reject any romantic interactions. It definitely proves that she has no problem cheating. But apparently she also has the Flirty and Great Kisser traits, so those may contribute.
    Yeah, I remember them being related in some way. It's sad that Skylar's friendship with Terry ended over that.
    Kaydence and Terry do make a very cute couple though. :) I don't find it surprising that Sebastian and his co-star don't get along. He seems like a sim who's very hard to get along with.
    What editing program to you use for your pictures, like with the frames and the color filters?
  • Options
    @LunBeauty Then Rosemarie is just as bad as Dev, lol. I would think those traits would continue, those types just don't give a flying fig about commitment...
    Sebastian is actually fairly easy to get along with... it's the costar who has her 'issues'. She's Emmy Starr, a Bridgeport premade. She has hot headed as one of her traits. Bassy seems to 'attract' these types of women, lol.
    Oh, and Terry's 'stache' is fake ;) What happened here was that Kaydence had promised Terry a tour of the studio, and her dad happened to be shooting his movie that day.
    For the studio shot I actually used an online site, PicMonkey. The other screens are unedited.

Screenshot-2749_zps67ac5e5c.jpg

Screenshot-2755_zps65c41228.jpg

Terry and Skylar in better days

Screenshot-2848.jpg

Terry makes clear he's got it baaaddddd

Screenshot-3240_zps6kkob9ci.jpg

Screenshot-3229_zpsrsrk2ufq.jpg

Terry falls, hard, for Skylar's cousin Kaydence

gQKgT0x.jpg

I'm beginning to wonder if Skylar secretly liked Terry herself when he began turning his attention toward her gorgeous, Starlight Shores-born cousin.

Screenshot-3566_zpszjpsnzfv.jpg

She performed a sing-a-gram for him and then confronted him about the relationship afterward.

• Options
    @venusdemilosims I have had sims with the Flirty trait who were very committed to their partner. I guess all sims are different.
    I think I know Emmy Starr, although I rarely play Bridgeport because it lags the mess out of my game. Hot-headed sims tend to be a problem. Matt Clayton was a hot-head and always picked fights, even with his own wife and kids.
    I'm under the impression that Skylar might've liked Terry and she probably feels like Kaydence stole him from her. I think in Skylar's eyes, Kaydence gets everything handed to her on a silver platter when, in reality, Kaydence works really hard for what she has.
  • Options
    @LunBeauty That's the beauty of this game, even two sims with the same traits will behave differently! I've seen it happen.
    If Skylar thinks Kaydence stole Terry from her, she is probably mistaken, of course. When Kaydence and Terry met, they actually met in the creative writing club and discovered they shared a love of reading and writing. I think, too, that Skylar is wondering, the gall of a boy to actually choose a bookworm geek over Miss Popularity. That Terry chose Kaydence over her was galling to her.
    So what does Skylar do in response? Of course, she steals Opal Landgraab's boyfriend, Mark McCann. Opal, btw, was one of her friends. And then Kaydence caught Mark with Opal, deciding to tell Skylar about it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top