Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Something DAZZLING! BLOG'S UP!!!

Comments

• Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited January 2014
    I'm dazzled!! It's even better than I could have hoped!! :mrgreen:

Exactly! I'm feeling a bit dumb-struck! :oops:

It's just...

I feel like the store team are going 'Look at the shiny! Would you like the shiny?'

tumblr_lmtcao8u0a1qf2vcbo1_500.gif

And I'm like:

edit. Aww! So sad that gif won't work!!!

That is my all time favorite moive!!!! Loved David Bowie in it!!

The new venue looks awesome!! Can't wait to get it next week and try it out!! :mrgreen:
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    MrsTILMrsTIL Posts: 67 New Member
    edited January 2014

Exactly! I'm feeling a bit dumb-struck! :oops:

It's just...

I feel like the store team are going 'Look at the shiny! Would you like the shiny?'

And I'm like:

edit. Aww! So sad that gif won't work!!!

Oh my goodness that film brings back memories! I love it!!
  • Options
    stickykissesstickykisses Posts: 2,039 Member
    edited January 2014
    Goodywood wrote:

:shock: dang...!
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited January 2014
    I love Labyrinth! I'm sure I have it a cupboard somewhere, I need to dig it out and watch it again!

I'd say 'You have no power over me!' to the store team but it simply wouldn't be true. :oops:
    MrsTIL wrote:
    I hear you there! Instead of a bunch of flowers the other day my husband came home with a bunch of lollipops made to look like a flower bouquet and then cooked me dinner! (I'm alergic to a lot of flowers) MAJOR brownie points! x

Awww, that is so sweet! (I'm really looking forward to your review btw)
  • Options
    Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    edited January 2014
    Goodywood wrote:

Woot! I love everything about it. And just as I was about to start building a community center for my town. I'll skip it and wait for this. I can't wait for the L-shaped stairs.
  • Options
    FlashygrrlFlashygrrl Posts: 634 Member
    edited January 2014
    I started twitching when I saw that jewelry was confirmed. I may be sad when I see how much the venue costs though...

Unless they're all standard 1900 SP? Even then it might have to wait. Bills suck when you've had a couple unpaid sick days.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited January 2014
    I'll definitely have to find room in the new venue for sculpting and inventing stations. I played around with an Arts Center for University, and even thought about modifying Grandpa's Grove to make it a community farm with the house as an arts center, but this sounds great. Hope it's not a weird shaped lot though that'll make it hard to place in game. Definitely will have to create an artist Sim now. 8)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited January 2014
    Flashygrrl wrote:
    I started twitching when I saw that jewelry was confirmed. I may be sad when I see how much the venue costs though...

Unless they're all standard 1900 SP? Even then it might have to wait. Bills suck when you've had a couple unpaid sick days.

Can't see it costing more than 1900 -- maybe 1700 for the early sale. Might be worth it just for the glassblowing/sculpting. Wonder if we'll be able to sell creations at the Consignment Store? (Or maybe the folks who've taken over NRaas mod maintenance can modify Consigner mod to cover this...)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    AimForTheHeadAimForTheHead Posts: 805 Member
    edited January 2014
    This looks SO amazing!! I can hardly contain my excitement! :mrgreen: can't wait until this is released!!
  • Options
    RoseRidgeRoseRidge Posts: 1,321 Member
    edited January 2014
    An amazing venue!

The Prism Art Studio is a work of art in itself!

There isn't one single thing that I don't love about this venue! I think what attracts me the most though is a new skill! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    edited January 2014
    'Look at the shiny! Would you like the shiny?'

LOL! That movie, was like...so cool! :lol:
    (I am probably weird, cuz I loved that song he was singing after she ate the peach - with the masquerade ball. :oops: )

I went for walk in the freezing cold, with my daughter, & come back to OMG!!! REALLY!!!?? :mrgreen: :shock: :lol:

Making jewelry! Perfumes,OMG !

This.
    Is.
    Epic.

* brain bouncing in head - like the bubbles in the Windows screensaver * :lol:

Not perfect, but I think my guesses the past couple days weren't too bad:
    (I found 2 of my post from past couple days. No way am I checking anymore, 100pgs!)

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/quote/1380/11727512.page
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/1290/733373.page
    :lol:

Glass-crafting Gallery would be nice if it also could feature Glass jewelery pieces like Art Galleries or even Museums do.
    Seeing as how the stair hint pic looks like an artists' loft, I feel like I've hit-a-brick wall...with ideas/guesses :lol:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    BatmanFanGirlBatmanFanGirl Posts: 1,298 Member
    edited January 2014
    Just how expensive is this new venue going to be? LOL It's like a mini expansion pack. :shock:
    heartstopper-couple.gif
  • Options
    cherid87120cherid87120 Posts: 2,823 Member
    edited January 2014
    It would make perfect sense to add the Sculptor station from Ambitions to this venue.

I like it! I think this venue will fit perfectly into Roaring Heights.
  • Options
    chopin27chopin27 Posts: 764 Member
    edited January 2014
    Oh wow, I am really excited about this new venue and premium content. :D
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited January 2014
    Oh my goodness!!! This is soooooooooooooooooo much better than I had hoped! The Prism Art Studio looks amazing! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! :mrgreen:
    We can make jewellery, make perfume [this is so awesome!! The perfume bottles look beautiful :) ] make glass anything - chess sets, windows, statues - I am super excited!! :D
    And... The L Shaped stairs, my Son loves these! He also is very pleased with the leather look jewellery for male sims :D Another squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! :mrgreen:
    When I read the blog I jumped up and clapped my hands, my daughter came running out to see what was happening LOL :lol:

9.jpg
    I wonder what romantic or hilarious outcomes we will see?! :D It is super amazing that we can gift box the jewellery and other items to give to our sweethearts!! :D:D

4.jpg

I love that we can make glass statues! The brightly coloured glass windows are perfect for churches :D

[img]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-5vLaRrj8jQw/UuqZWnrZINI/AAAAAAAAANM/T14TL0V8GC8/s512/13.jpg[/img]

My son loves these stairs!! :D:D

Well done store team - the Prism Art Studio is totally awesome!! :mrgreen:
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited January 2014
    I'm definitely getting this venue and set. :P
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Oh yes, Tiki! I know what you mean! I get dizzy and migraine-y if I'm around strong perfumes. I find old fashioned ones like Chanel Number 5 are the worst. I love the smell but I can't be around people who are wearing it. What kind of reaction do you have?

Maybe if a sim wears too much perfume other sims could get the nauseous moodlet!? :lol:
    I wonder what romantic or hilarious outcomes we will see with the perfume? Maybe sims will get dizzy and faint if they don't like it? :lol: Maybe if they do like it, they will swoon, like when a sim sings? :D This is so exciting!! :mrgreen:
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    I would love the ability to create Tiffany-style lamps! Here's one that I made in real life. Those are my cats Gryffindor on the left and Shadow on the right.

Gryff_and_Shadow.jpg

Best Regards,
    Nik
    What a gorgeous lamp Nik :D ...But not as gorgeous as Gryffindor and Shadow :D
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    dizzydee wrote:
    Bit overwhelmed by the size of this thread. 100+ pages. :shock:

I've been playing lately with my two little granddaughters - They hope for: JEWELRY! JEWELRY! JEWELRY! JEWELRY! JEWELRY!

My Son [age 17] is thrilled about the jewellery making also dizzydee :D He has been wanting some cool necklaces and bracelets for his male sims :D
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    This! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! :mrgreen:
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Goodywood wrote:

The jewellery is gorgeous!! :D

NOTE.
    A lot is simmers wanted to make vase s for the flowers they picked... Did you know that if you pick the wildflowers [Cosmos, a very pretty red flower] once it is in your inventory, you can place it in your sims home and it comes with a pink, 'glowy' tall glass vase? It really looks very beautiful :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Flashygrrl wrote:

I hope it is not more expensive than 1900 *fingers crossed* We shall find out on Thursday... :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    RoseRidge wrote:
    An amazing venue!

The Prism Art Studio is a work of art in itself!

There isn't one single thing that I don't love about this venue! I think what attracts me the most though is a new skill! :mrgreen:
    I totally agree RoseRidge :D
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    dizzydeedizzydee Posts: 1,269 Member
    edited January 2014
    I'm just... speechless.
  • Options
    dizzydeedizzydee Posts: 1,269 Member
    edited January 2014
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    I would love the ability to create Tiffany-style lamps! Here's one that I made in real life. Those are my cats Gryffindor on the left and Shadow on the right.

Gryff_and_Shadow.jpg

Best Regards,
    Nik

And this is priceless.