Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~•~aricarai's DNA contact thread~•~Lilypink79~•~NEW Request~•~

Comments

• Options
    villebro30villebro30 Posts: 276 Member
    The back looks great! I like what I see so far and can't wait til it's finished!
  • Options
    MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    This is going to be one fabulous gym! Lovin the layout of the rooms.
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    MeaganJo wrote: »
    This is going to be one fabulous gym! Lovin the layout of the rooms.

Thanks, MJ! :)

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Oh hey, villebro!
    Good news - your gym is almost complete...I'm just doing a little bit more playtesting and upgrading.
    Thank you so much for your patience! Watch this space over the next few days! :)
  • Options
    Thanks so much for the update!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Hi villebro,

I am proud to present to you: Power Cut Fitness!

Housed in a seemingly haunted late 19th centry industrial factory building, Power Cut Fitness has been revamped into a gym. Features of PCF include: cafe, massage room, dance studio, sauna room, climbing walls, gym equipment, martial arts studio, tanning area, basketball court, and management office. If you're looking for a place with history to get fit, Power Cut Fitness is the place for you - just watch out for the ghosts. CC free DNA request created by aricarai - playtested by The Quartet.

22f6bef5-b6a9-4ce3-a0f0-6773d3388037_zpsd1efa412.jpg

Download Here

I built your gym in Bridgeport (due to the lighting of Moonlight Falls in my game), but I made sure to check out Moonlight Falls to make sure that it would fit in with the surrounding area.

Just a note about the reception area: I put a book register there, with the thought that 'Fitness' books and magazines, but also that the receptionist can be used as the masseuse.

Power Cut Fitness features:

Level one:
    - Cafe
    - Massage room
    - Dance studio
    - Sauna

Level two:
    - Standard gym equipment
    - Martial arts studio
    - 4 Climbing walls
    - Tanning area
    - Male/female restrooms

Level three:
    - Ping-pong area
    - Management office
    - Basketball courts
    - Small shower room

I tried to keep the store content down to a minimum; however, if there is anything that you do not have, please let me know what you're missing.
    Here is the store content that I used:

- Rare Autographed Athlete Photo
    - Wall of Greats
    - Homemade Jar Planters
    - Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom- Three Deities Stone Carving
    - Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom- Angkor Wat Stone Carving Replica
    - Indian Inspired Living- Airavata Scuplture
    - Variegated Ceramic Vase
    - Last-4-EVER Boxing Gloves
    - Steam-It-Up Sauna
    - BahHaus' Boxy Window
    - It's Not Gross Public Shower Station
    - Rim Rockin’ Basketball Hoop
    - Indian Inspired Living- Glowing Arches Wall Light
    - No Nonsense Desk
    - Pillars Lamp Light
    - Cellar Arch
    - Vertical Challenge Rock Wall
    - Infinite Zen Massage Table

I had a lot of fun building this for you and I hope you enjoy it! Thank you so much for being patient with me throughout the entire process.

c13d26c1-e2c9-45ea-b244-a15146a5a26d_zps93e225ab.jpg

1b4d1696-a6f9-4c01-87b9-a98cbaecfe73_zps6b090fe9.jpg

978b4f92-be9d-4de4-ab83-c5d3e16c3a91_zps87afea52.jpg

458851e1-55a0-4815-96f3-311e35b62131_zps0aca8109.jpg

11f59ebf-82b0-43e7-9097-c3c0e345f15c_zps56adb006.jpg

efb78d13-18bd-4f2e-8638-237000cbe078_zps95cf6780.jpg

7c5937d4-28c0-4bd1-9dbd-2b697eb8fecf_zpscbbc9428.jpg

278f12bf-17a0-4b36-9fc6-6af0abf64cc3_zpsa367d6c1.jpg

60fa0399-63cf-40f9-8c82-e4d8842ee30a_zps6d515cb0.jpg

112fd06d-0ade-4041-bdbf-fffb0b12d131_zps2239345a.jpg

295c9c09-c6cd-4e93-8e68-ab51ba5bd402_zps95d49eda.jpg

d74cb4a3-46c9-4a40-90a8-aede3eb5e214_zps5d8f30a9.jpg

3eaf986a-0ea1-42a0-8894-7168928938f9_zps3da44a08.jpg

8255d09f-7bc5-4bfb-957e-0f6a01dff14d_zps2ffb557b.jpg

dfbe2525-e083-42eb-b4b8-900a111f677d_zps83ae65c5.jpg

f01c9449-9f58-42b9-8353-3c6c338a2382_zps9cf39cbf.jpg

16c46044-66c3-4f85-b31d-aa075e4c9297_zps1557649a.jpg

0664b7eb-31d3-4520-851f-6020b2c06057_zpsb6bdb5fd.jpg

17cd8c9d-582b-4ce6-b21a-20a46b5ed460_zpsbb6d355e.jpg

8bc37ffb-496f-4c22-a3cf-061ce09879dd_zpse9ee0f57.jpg

e2b5d913-4851-4f21-9e33-9734367a3dc8_zps4ea9334d.jpg

Post edited by aricarai on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Power Cut Fitness is a very nice gym for sims to enjoy visiting to use the facilities there. The exterior of the gym is very nice! :) It looks very nice how you have used the cornices and the texture of the exterior looks great! It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows in the build! Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the building! There are many things for sims to enjoy doing there to keep fit! The brickwork textures of the interior walls are nice. Nice reception area. It looks great how you have placed the front desk counters there, and have the towels shelf on the wall. The candles and towels on the front counter are nice touches for sims to see when checking in. Nice cafe area for sims to enjoy sitting at the seats having a drink or food from the barista bar after doing their training. Sims will enjoy sitting on the window wall stools having a chat whilst the sunshine comes through the window. It looks great how you have placed speakers on the walls through the rooms for sims to enjoy listening to music whilst doing the different activities. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the sauna. The brown wooden texture of the sauna wall looks nice. Very nice massage room. Sims will enjoy having the sunlight coming in whilst having a restful massage. The trees print on the wall and the bamboo plant in the corner add a calming feel to the room. It looks nice how you have placed the hanging towels on the wall at varied levels. Sims will enjoy doing fitness training on the treadmills and weight machines at the gym whilst at the same time watching tv. They will have fun climbing the rock walls or like playing table tennis with sim friends. It is great that you have vending machines near the table tennis item, for sims to get a drink or chocolate bar to eat. Great martial arts nook. They will enjoy having many things to do when visiting the gym. The office is nice. Great computer desk area there for sims to enjoy sitting at the table using the computer or having a read of a book. The sporting themed pictures and gloves on the side wall suit well the build. Sims will have fun playing on the indoors basketball court. It looks great how you have done the steps at the back of the building!
    It is a very nice gym! :)
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    Great gym sweetie! Love the details. :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    Wow, that looks so great! I can't wait to get in there and check it out. Thanks so much for taking this on! And I do have all of the store stuff you used. Thanks again! :)
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    Ari dear that is beautiful! I have to have it for my game sweetie! Thank you! DRF from me!!
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Power Cut Fitness is a very nice gym for sims to enjoy visiting to use the facilities there. The exterior of the gym is very nice! :) It looks very nice how you have used the cornices and the texture of the exterior looks great! It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows in the build! Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the building! There are many things for sims to enjoy doing there to keep fit! The brickwork textures of the interior walls are nice. Nice reception area. It looks great how you have placed the front desk counters there, and have the towels shelf on the wall. The candles and towels on the front counter are nice touches for sims to see when checking in. Nice cafe area for sims to enjoy sitting at the seats having a drink or food from the barista bar after doing their training. Sims will enjoy sitting on the window wall stools having a chat whilst the sunshine comes through the window. It looks great how you have placed speakers on the walls through the rooms for sims to enjoy listening to music whilst doing the different activities. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the sauna. The brown wooden texture of the sauna wall looks nice. Very nice massage room. Sims will enjoy having the sunlight coming in whilst having a restful massage. The trees print on the wall and the bamboo plant in the corner add a calming feel to the room. It looks nice how you have placed the hanging towels on the wall at varied levels. Sims will enjoy doing fitness training on the treadmills and weight machines at the gym whilst at the same time watching tv. They will have fun climbing the rock walls or like playing table tennis with sim friends. It is great that you have vending machines near the table tennis item, for sims to get a drink or chocolate bar to eat. Great martial arts nook. They will enjoy having many things to do when visiting the gym. The office is nice. Great computer desk area there for sims to enjoy sitting at the table using the computer or having a read of a book. The sporting themed pictures and gloves on the side wall suit well the build. Sims will have fun playing on the indoors basketball court. It looks great how you have done the steps at the back of the building!
    It is a very nice gym! :)

Thank you for your in-depth and sweet comments, rose! I always appreciate the time that you take to thoroughly look at the pictures and build.

• Options
    itguyinsc wrote: »
    Great gym sweetie! Love the details. :)

Thank you, itsy x
  • Options
    villebro30 wrote: »
    Wow, that looks so great! I can't wait to get in there and check it out. Thanks so much for taking this on! And I do have all of the store stuff you used. Thanks again! :)

My absolute pleasure, villebro! I've never built anything like this, so it was a lot of fun for me! Enjoy!

• Options
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Ari dear that is beautiful! I have to have it for my game sweetie! Thank you! DRF from me!!

Thank you, lovely Bree! I'm glad that it's in your game! Have fun! :smiley:

• Options
    suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    Arica -- sorry it took me so long to tell you just how amazing your gym build is. I am blown away by how creative it is and how well executed. I will be giving you a well deserved DRF -- welcome back to building :-)
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    suepea wrote: »
    Arica -- sorry it took me so long to tell you just how amazing your gym build is. I am blown away by how creative it is and how well executed. I will be giving you a well deserved DRF -- welcome back to building :-)

Thank you so much dear sue! I really appreciate the DRF! I'm glad to be back! x

• Options
    Hi nerdy!
    I've left you a question on the first page!
    I'll get to creating for you - super excited to be back and creating! xx
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello :) It is nice that you are creating again! I will look forward to seeing the sims that you create for nerdy3000 :)

Thank you sweet rose! I'm so happy to be back creating, hon! I've missed being around :)
  • Options
    nerdy3000nerdy3000 Posts: 5,520 Member
    Hiya, I'm checking in and thank you for claiming my request! :)
    - Would you like the meow meows to be male or female?
    Hmm... I don't mind, anything is fine.
    - Any specific body types for either of these two?
    For the male I don't mind, other than not extremely muscular.
    For the female, fairly slender, I guess.
    I'm not too picky though, so take the above two statements as a 'hm, maybe'.
  • Options
    nerdy3000 wrote: »
    Hiya, I'm checking in and thank you for claiming my request! :)
    - Would you like the meow meows to be male or female?
    Hmm... I don't mind, anything is fine.
    - Any specific body types for either of these two?
    For the male I don't mind, other than not extremely muscular.
    For the female, fairly slender, I guess.
    I'm not too picky though, so take the above two statements as a 'hm, maybe'.

I'll use me creative license with these ones. Looking forward to creating your family, nerdy! xx

• Options
    Hey nerdy!
    Got another question for you on the front page.
    - Is store content okay for hair?
  • Options
    nerdy3000nerdy3000 Posts: 5,520 Member
    Yeah, sure, s'all good!
  • Options
    Cool - I'm onto the cats!
    Should have a couple of shots for you today and then I'll start playing to skill 'em up! :D x
  • Options
    Hi nerdy!
    Your household is all created - just need to play them a bit, but I thought I'd give you a sneak peek. If you want me to change anything, let me know.

Meet:
    Charlie Sullivan
    Nari Pae
    Arya Pae-Sullivan
    Roose Pae-Sullivan

93bd8bae-306d-41f5-a0f3-fa936cf26f08_zpsxfwru8uh.jpg

09ef5774-15ca-4c0b-9a15-b646b4cba955_zpszgw6djkh.jpg

3ebef0ac-0d84-42b9-8088-f15a237d7f34_zps9bofd5rc.jpg