Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~•~aricarai's DNA contact thread~•~Lilypink79~•~NEW Request~•~

Comments

• nerdy3000nerdy3000 Posts: 5,520 Member
    EeeEeeEeeeeeEeEe, they look so awesome!
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    nerdy3000 wrote: »
    EeeEeeEeeeeeEeEe, they look so awesome!

Yay - I'm so pleased that you like them! I'll get them to you in the few days, hon! x

edited September 2015
    Oh heeeey @nerdy3000 - I'd like to introduce you to the Pae-Sullivan's. I apologise that it's taken longer than anticipated, but I hope you enjoy playing them as much as I did x

DOWNLOAD•HERE

The%20Pae-Sullivans_zpsofb140jq.png

Charlie%20Outfits_zpssmvbjmtm.png

Charlie%20Outfits1_zpszw26qiz9.png

Nari%20Outfits_zpsyawqmj4f.png

Nari%20Outfits1_zpsztutsgdl.png
    They're brill, just how I imagined them! I'll be popping them into my game shortly. I love the dress you've used for Nari's formalwear!
    They're brill, just how I imagined them! I'll be popping them into my game shortly. I love the dress you've used for Nari's formalwear!

@nerdy3000 - I'm glad you like them. Will you let me know if they've uploaded with their skills and things in their inventory. I just had a look at the funds and it says 20k and I know they only had about 3k when I went to upload, so I want to make sure that I got it right. :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,592 Member
    The Pae-Sullivan's are very nice sims! :) The outfits that they are wearing for the different clothes wear categories looks very nice. The green colour in Nari's clothing looks nice.
    They will be a very nice household for simmers to enjoy having in their games :)
    Everything seems to have transferred just fine, skills and all :)
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    edited September 2015
    The Pae-Sullivans are awesome! I especially love Naris outfits and hair-dos, they look super interesting :star: ! Such a nice couple with super cute cats~
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
    rosemow wrote: »
    The Pae-Sullivan's are very nice sims! :) The outfits that they are wearing for the different clothes wear categories looks very nice. The green colour in Nari's clothing looks nice.
    They will be a very nice household for simmers to enjoy having in their games :)

Thanks sweet rose! Lovely to see you still on the forums and commenting! :)
    Everything seems to have transferred just fine, skills and all :)

So happy to hear that nerdy! Enjoy hon x
    Heledriel wrote: »
    The Pae-Sullivans are awesome! I especially love Naris outfits and hair-dos, they look super interesting :star: ! Such a nice couple with super cute cats~

Thank you Heledriel! I had a lot of fun creating them x
    I should blow the dust off this thread soonishly x
    Hi PrincessJen,

I'm super excited to start work on this - it most likely be at the weekend that I will start. I left you a question on the front page!

I like to share WIPs or sneaky peeks - is that okay with you? x
  • PrincessJenPrincessJen Posts: 206 Member
    edited June 2016
    Hi Aricarai! Sorry it took me so long to check in but I just got back from vacation today!. To answer your questions, any size for the houseboat is great for me as long as it has enough room to include the stuff I listed. :) And yes, I love me some WIP pictures! :p

Oh, and of course, thank you for taking my request! Happy building!
    Hi Aricarai! Sorry it took me so long to check in but I just got back from vacation today!. To answer your questions, any size for the houseboat is great for me as long as it has enough room to include the stuff I listed. :) And yes, I love me some WIP pictures! :p

Oh, and of course, thank you for taking my request! Happy building!

I hope you had a lovely vacation! So looking forward to building this for you and hope to have some WIPs by the weekend for you :)
    Hi PrincessJen - I've got the structure up and the layout pretty much complete - it's that all important decorating phase. Nothing the share yet, but just wanted you to know that I'm chugging away on this bar :)
    I know it's going to be awesome! :)
    Hi PrincessJen - sorry for being so quiet. It's been a hectic week, but I'm back with some exterior sneak peeks. Let me know if I'm on the right track for you. Nothing is completely recolored so if you have any ideas or want anything changed, let me know m'dear!
    d16d5854-8803-403f-9554-fcaf5b1d7e95_zpsxrhypshf.jpg

3262e3df-5464-4585-981d-93dd4adafb36_zpsssqh4njl.jpg

I have most of the interior laid out too - just need to plan the outside areas.

Anyway, would love to hear what you think!
    edited July 2016
    Ooooh heeeeey @PrincessJen - here's another sneaky peek of the interior for you. Let me know what you think and if you'd like anything changed before I start with the interior colors! Please ignore the horrid pictures - I just wanted you to get a sense of the layout!

Screenshot-387_zpspc04bisx.jpg

Screenshot-388_zpsrhz9jcvs.jpg
    Your WIP is looking very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of the house boat! The wraparound decks look great!The layout of the interior looks very nice!
    Hi Aricarai! It looks fantastic so far! I'm sorry I've been AWOL lately but my computer is in the shop getting major work done (motherboard and hard drive are both toast) but I'm excited for when I get my computer back and can go back to playing Sims! :) Anyway, I love the layout and am excited to see the finished product. :)
    Hi Aricarai! It looks fantastic so far! I'm sorry I've been AWOL lately but my computer is in the shop getting major work done (motherboard and hard drive are both toast) but I'm excited for when I get my computer back and can go back to playing Sims! :) Anyway, I love the layout and am excited to see the finished product. :)

Yay! So glad that you like it - I'll move forward with the inside decorating now :)

Ooooh hey @PrincessJen - I'm happy to report that I'm all finished :) Just need to take pictures and upload - watch this space! x
    edited August 2016

@PrincessJen - I'm all done and I'd like to present to you:

The Whaler Inn

Known for its stiff brews and rowdy patrons, the Whaler Inn has been servicing the high seas for years. Its roots can be traced back to the days of pirates and sailors, mermaids and whalers. Over the years, the owners let it run down, but the loyal customers and their kin continued to flood into the nautical themed run-down bar. Featuring 3 bars, a pool table, a dart board, and a place for the band to strike up a tune.

I really hope that you enjoy!

Screenshot-392_zpsxiynl1lk.jpg

Screenshot-390_zpsaoqf7rax.jpg

Screenshot-391_zpsbvprxlu7.jpg

Screenshot-395_zpsyvznn4gb.jpg

Screenshot-399_zpszeccfwjz.jpg

Screenshot-400_zpsol9rr06b.jpg

Screenshot-393_zpshbvgv52b.jpg

The Whaler Inn is very nice! :) The exterior design of the venue looks great! The roofing and the wraparound porch looks very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior! The wall texture gives a great look and feel to the venue! It looks great how the bar counters area is set up. The overhead cabinets look great there! The corner nook sofa seating looks very nice. Sims will enjoy relaxing there. They will have fun playing pool , darts and listening to music through the wall speaker. Very nice windows music nook! Sims will enjoy playing the musical instruments together there. The type of windows used looks nice.
    The bar venue is very nice ! :)