Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~•~aricarai's DNA contact thread~•~Lilypink79~•~NEW Request~•~

Comments

• Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited November 2013
    aricarai wrote:
    YellowJane wrote:
    Wow, ari, the Willows is stunning! I love the modern, yet not too futuristic feel to the place, and the grey slate-stone walls are awesome. Love the variety of windows, which mean although they don't match they somehow look good together... Interior looks very flashy as well, I'd bet it costs a fourtune!

*waves like a loon* Hi YJ! Thank you for stopping by and thank you so much for your lovely comments! I really appreciate it and I'm glad that you like The Willows.

With regard to your question about requesting: You can make a request here on the DNA thread!

Hope that helps and I apologize for not getting back to you sooner! *hugs*

*waves like a bigger loon* :lol:
    You're very welcome!

Thankyou for the link, I will check this out and probably fill out a Residential lot entry form within the next week. I am in search of a house that uses the content I have myself! Thanks again!
    Don't worry about not getting back sooner, a response is a response :wink:

~YellowJane~
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited November 2013
    YellowJane wrote:
    aricarai wrote:
    YellowJane wrote:
    Wow, ari, the Willows is stunning! I love the modern, yet not too futuristic feel to the place, and the grey slate-stone walls are awesome. Love the variety of windows, which mean although they don't match they somehow look good together... Interior looks very flashy as well, I'd bet it costs a fourtune!

*waves like a loon* Hi YJ! Thank you for stopping by and thank you so much for your lovely comments! I really appreciate it and I'm glad that you like The Willows.

With regard to your question about requesting: You can make a request here on the DNA thread!

Hope that helps and I apologize for not getting back to you sooner! *hugs*

*waves like a bigger loon* :lol:
    You're very welcome!

Thankyou for the link, I will check this out and probably fill out a Residential lot entry form within the next week. I am in search of a house that uses the content I have myself! Thanks again!
    Don't worry about not getting back sooner, a response is a response :wink:

~YellowJane~

Awesome! I can't wait to see what you request! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *blows dust off thread*
    Howdy do ya'll - I'm back!

I'm looking forward to building for you, villebro30.
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello :) I will look forward to seeing your new WIP and build! Have fun building! :)

Thanks, sweet rose! :)

• Options
    villebro30villebro30 Posts: 276 Member
    Checking in. Thanks for picking this up and I'm looking forward to what you come up with!
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    villebro30 wrote: »
    Checking in. Thanks for picking this up and I'm looking forward to what you come up with!

*waves* Thanks for checking in. I'll try and post some WIPs as I go along and keep you updated! :) I usually build on the weekends, so I'll hope to have some updates for you by then.
    Post edited by aricarai on
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Hi villebro,

I've got a little bit of a WIP for you! :)

I checked out the gym and some of the other builds in Moonlight Falls to make sure that this gym will fit in well with the surroundings. As the existing gym has an industrial feel to it, I thought I'd keep with that idea and go with the flow. I keep thinking of this build as a converted warehouse from the past.

I hope you like what's below - I'm mostly finished with the exterior, bar some missing windows in the back, but still there's a ways to go inside. I've got most of the interior mapped out and I'm wanting to keep the industrial feel going on the inside.

Let me know what you think!

707fd315-bc6e-4dd9-bf65-a13181cf6259.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    The exterior of your WIP looks very nice! :) It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows in the build! The texture of the exterior and how you have used the cornices in the build looks great. It looks great how you used the theme of a converted warehouse for the build.
    The WIP is looking great! :)
  • Options
    Oh, that looks so great! I love the idea of a converted warehouse being used as the gym. Love it so far!
  • Options
    @villebro30‌ - so glad you like what you see! I'm hoping to get more work done on the interior in the next couple of days. I'll be back with some more pictures for you later :)
  • Options
    petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    I adore you new WIP! I cant' wait to see it when it is done.
    sigg.gif

• Options
    Hi Ari :) Nice to see you again! Beautiful WIP :) - YJ
  • Options
    petalbot wrote: »
    I adore you new WIP! I cant' wait to see it when it is done.

Thank you, petalbot! :)

• Options
    YellowJane wrote: »

Hi YJ! Long time no see! Hope you're well, hon :)

• Options
    aricarai wrote: »
    YellowJane wrote: »

Hi YJ! Long time no see! Hope you're well, hon :)

I've hibernated in isolation for a little bit, but I definitely have been missing this site. It's lovely to see you, and I hope all is good with you, too ^_^

• Options
    MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    Oooh I likey! Go HAWKS! CAW CAW CAW!!! :wink:
  • Options
    MeaganJo wrote: »
    Oooh I likey! Go HAWKS! CAW CAW CAW!!! :wink:

Thank you, MJ! :) Gooooooo Seahawks!!

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Hi villebro,

I haven't been very well lately, but I managed to get the interior all laid out. Nothing is recolored at the moment; I'm still playing with brick patterns and other wall/floor coverings.

First level: Two-storied reception area, cafe, dance studio, massage room, sauna area
    Second level: Work out equipment, rock climbing, martial arts studio, public restrooms, tanning area
    Third level: Basketball courts, office

Screenshot-2731.jpg

Screenshot-2730.jpg

Screenshot-2729.jpg

Let me know what you think and if you want anything changed or removed.
    Post edited by aricarai on
  • Options
    I am sorry that you are not feeling too well Aricarai I hope that you feel better very soon. The layout of the levels of the gym look great. I hope that your recolouring of the furnishings and walls goes well. :)
  • Options
    So sorry you haven't been feeling well. I hope you're better soon.

I love what I'm seeing so far! The layout looks great and fairly easy to navigate. I never thought of adding a sauna and massage area. I really like that idea, especially since I never seem to use those items. Maybe I'll get some use out of them with this gym. :D
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    I am sorry that you are not feeling too well Aricarai I hope that you feel better very soon. The layout of the levels of the gym look great. I hope that your recolouring of the furnishings and walls goes well. :)

Thank you rose!

• Options
    edited December 2014
    villebro30 wrote: »
    So sorry you haven't been feeling well. I hope you're better soon.

I love what I'm seeing so far! The layout looks great and fairly easy to navigate. I never thought of adding a sauna and massage area. I really like that idea, especially since I never seem to use those items. Maybe I'll get some use out of them with this gym. :D

I'm starting to feel a little bit better - so that's good :)

Oh, I'm so pleased that you like the direction the gym is going in. I'll keep on the same track!. I'm hoping to be able to jump into game in the next couple of days!

• Options
    Hi villebro *waves* HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I'm finally satisfied with the entire interior layout of the gym - so everything is all set in stone. I have the floors all laid down and so it's just matter of recolors and getting the wall coverings right.

I think the only things that I changed layout wise was that I made the dance studio smaller and the cafe bigger.

I thought I'd give you some sneak peeks inside properly.

First, let me give you the back exterior - my thinking is that this part of the building was newer. So front of the build has all the original industrial windows of its time, but the back, the windows were upgraded and more modern industrial. Let me know what you think.

Screenshot-2733_zps650df894.jpg

And onto the interior:

Screenshot-2759_zpsbd20a0b3.jpg
    Reception area

Screenshot-2742_zps818077db.jpg
    View to cafe

Screenshot-2756_zpsd49b4e32.jpg

Screenshot-2744_zps03bcd1a1.jpg
    Hallway - dance studio on your right, massage and sauna on your left

Screenshot-2752_zpsb119cff7.jpg
    Dance studio - note: the archway is now a door

Screenshot-2745_zps35ce7305.jpg
    Massage room

Screenshot-2748_zps22354f7d.jpg
    Sauna room

Screenshot-2737_zps4e3a32c4.jpg
    Exercise area

Screenshot-2738_zpsc2fecae2.jpg
    Martial arts studio

Screenshot-2749_zps5791cdb8.jpg
    Tanning booths/Locker rooms

Screenshot-2734_zps86c5e006.jpg
    Ping-pong area

Screenshot-2762_zps0720833f.jpg
    View from Basketball court

Screenshot-2735_zpse33d3fd1.jpg

Screenshot-2736_zps9b19d62b.jpg
    Office

Right - these are the last WIPs that I'll give you until completion of your gym. I'm hoping to be done in the next couple of weeks - as I'm primarily a weekend builder. Enjoy these for now! :) Thank you for being patient with me and let me know if you have any questions or see anything that you'd like to be changed.
  • Options
    Your WIP is looking very nice! :) The back extrrior looks great with how you have done the windows, and the texture of the extrrior. The staircases lokk great how you have used and placed them. The different sections and rooms of the build are great! I hope that you enjoy the recolouring of the rooms.
    I will look forward to seeing your finished build! :)