Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OLD DD (Daily Deal) Rotation: Start 13 April - End 14 June

Comments

• Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 5,009 Member
    edited May 2013
    PakaJynx wrote:
    Me1620 wrote:
    If the Greenhouse sells as fast as it did when it came up at the beginning of this round, it will sell out in about a minute.
    Oh, for the love of pants, no. A minute? That's even worse than the market going in two. I don't know if I can be that fast while sleepy (assuming my internet is fast enough). Maybe I shouldn't bother, but I really want that stupid greenhouse!

Oh PakaJynx, sorry. I am getting confused with the market, but the greenhouse went fast. Can't check my records now but it was very fast.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    luvalphvleluvalphvle Posts: 1,545 Member
    edited May 2013
    Hey luvalphvle - your sig works, I'm looking at your houses :). Love! Do you use any CC (I mean other than EA stuff).
    Thanks! :D. No CC stuff. I check it through Custard when I upload.
  • Options
    TinaG1947TinaG1947 Posts: 1,113 Member
    edited May 2013
    Sheesh, what is the point of having that stupid bunny toothbrush up for two whole hours? :roll:
  • Options
    melissam311554melissam311554 Posts: 824 Member
    edited May 2013
    Well, the good news is that if it keeps up the pace of sale it should sell out about twenty minutes early :lol: It's selling about 1% a minute.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Well, the good news is that if it keeps up the pace of sale it should sell out about twenty minutes early :lol: It's selling about 1% a minute.

Yeah, that is what I was thinking too. Hopefully it will sell out early and be done! :lol:
  • Options
    bouquetcatcherbouquetcatcher Posts: 1,355 Member
    edited May 2013
    luvalphvle wrote:
    Hey luvalphvle - your sig works, I'm looking at your houses :). Love! Do you use any CC (I mean other than EA stuff).

Great! I'll dl away then!

BTW you should note "CC Free" in the description; a lot of people won't dl stuff if they're not sure. You might get more hits! :)
    16975504789_dfde933ce1_o.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    TinaG1947 wrote:
    Sheesh, what is the point of having that stupid bunny toothbrush up for two whole hours? :roll:

Here's my theory: the devs wanted the rotation to last until tonight, so they timed everything based on how fast they estimated it'd sell, and added the extra hour on the bunny. LOL!!!! (And that's why they skipped a few things, so the rotation would end tonight and new stuff would start for Memorial Day weekend.). Hey, it's a theory! Heh.
  • Options
    S0RefinedS0Refined Posts: 121 Member
    edited May 2013
    I just feel like we're all on the verge of accomplishing something great.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    TinaG1947 wrote:

Here's my theory: the devs wanted the rotation to last until tonight, so they timed everything based on how fast they estimated it'd sell, and added the extra hour on the bunny. LOL!!!! (And that's why they skipped a few things, so the rotation would end tonight and new stuff would start for Memorial Day weekend.). Hey, it's a theory! Heh.

:lol::lol: NOTHING would suprise at this point.
    S0Refined wrote:
    I just feel like we're all on the verge of accomplishing something great.

Ooooh I wonder what that could be? :P If so, I can hardly wait to find out! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    EdncrryEdncrry Posts: 231 Member
    edited May 2013
    Wow, I just popped in for the first time today. I didn't realize that it's so close. I just hope that everyone will be here to grab the prize.
    I really wish there was some way to notify others that it's time to get ready.
  • Options
    MurphysLuckMurphysLuck Posts: 215 Member
    edited May 2013
    It feels like there should be a New Year's style countdown for the end of the rotation, doesn't it? LOL!
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited May 2013
    It feels like there should be a New Year's style countdown for the end of the rotation, doesn't it? LOL!
    Yep, certainly feels like that! :lol:

I should be in bed when this repeat ends so won't see the fireworks that will, hopefully, go off when the greenhouse comes round again :wink:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I already have the Greenhouse, but I feel the excitement in the air. Now that I am home from work I can linger on the forum rather than peek every now and then.

I hope the sales glitch was a sneak peek of what is to come this weekend.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    luvalphvleluvalphvle Posts: 1,545 Member
    edited May 2013
    luvalphvle wrote:

Great! I'll dl away then!

BTW you should note "CC Free" in the description; a lot of people won't dl stuff if they're not sure. You might get more hits! :)
    That's a good point! I'll have to make sure I do that. Some of the earliest lots may have CC patterns or something but that's it. The newer ones don't have any CC.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Because every second could count, deals are started at 23 minutes (not 25 minutes) after the hour. That bunny sold out.

• Options
    edited May 2013
    luvalphvle wrote:
    That's a good point! I'll have to make sure I do that. Some of the earliest lots may have CC patterns or something but that's it. The newer ones don't have any CC.

I don't mind cc patterns (I like them actually - more variety!) and I don't think most other "purists" (do we have a name? no mods, no cc lol) do either. I've only got a few lots up and my first couple I didn't think of adding that phrase. I do now, and hope to build more! Love your stuff, can't wait to get to my Sims computer and download it!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Me1620 wrote:
    I already have the Greenhouse, but I feel the excitement in the air. Now that I am home from work I can linger on the forum rather than peek every now and then.

I hope the sales glitch was a sneak peek of what is to come this weekend.

Yeah, me too! That would explain why all those things had sale prices in the first place. :wink:

I most definitely plan to keep peeking in to see what happens when the Greenhouse pops up this time. It feels nice to not have to be one of those with my cursor hanging next the 'buy' button. :D
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I only got a quick glance at the sales glitch, but, I swear I saw Lucky Palms on sale! I hope so, because I have been wanting it for a while now. :P
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Edncrry wrote:
    I only got a quick glance at the sales glitch, but, I swear I saw Lucky Palms on sale! I hope so, because I have been wanting it for a while now. :P
    That is my favourite world. I love the desert landscape. It also has lots of empty lots to customize.

• Options
    lizbethbearlizbethbear Posts: 3,201 Member
    edited May 2013
    Me1620 wrote:
    Edncrry wrote:
    That is my favourite world. I love the desert landscape. It also has lots of empty lots to customize.

Yeah, LP is definitely my favorite store world. I am working on getting it customized to start a game there right now :)
    WznfzGr.gif
  • Options
    Dicey10057Dicey10057 Posts: 71 Member
    edited May 2013
    I can feel the anticipation mounting as we gather around the DD :lol:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    The vigil begins! Who's with me??? :D

I think you should all know that I actually bought Blouse and Long Sweater - I think it's fashionably dumb yet every time I see it I think ooo that's cute! Oh wait that's the dumb fashion combo I'd never wear. So I bought it anyway :D.

Wonder what will happen if it's NOT the greenhouse? Think we'll crash the forums with the explosion on the thread??? :shock:

(edit: I never knew you could edit a post by triple clicking it! Haha the things you learn by mistake. Rambling now, just so excited for what comes next!)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I'm with you! I have the Greenhouse, but, Im exited for the others who hope to get it! :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I'm with you too bouquetcatcher! Did manage to get the Greenhouse the last time around as well. Would be nice to know how many are anticipating it for this round.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I hope Lucky Palms goes on sale this weekend, Edncrry! It's a beautiful world, with lots of space.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top